Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Lil Richh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL: Faiq Hasan
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)
4. Average online per day: 10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Lil Rich#1435
6. Your Nickname: Lil Bolo
7. Your ID: 47031

Additional information

Because I want to help people I will help the people who wants help and I will punish who will break the rules and ruins the city,I have been in every
ORG(legal Illegal) and I will try my best to make city more better

Patience while dealing someone,time management and being nice to people

I trust people very quickly

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Last edited:

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin and I like being able to just chill and handle people's problems and handle situations

My Communication Skills and Patience

A little forgetful

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews​

@HoussamWalker#7270 - Houssam Walker - 30142
@DarkGamerX#4326 - Khalid Loops - 19828
rebel Teja#8976 - Rebel Teja - 41648
@ᴸᵉʷᵈXteczek#5034 - Kyle Reaper - 28979
@Srivathsav#0690 - Derek Phillips - 46507

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server time on 07th September 2022.​

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me
2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes

NG:- Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Commander Of Detectives
FIB: Field Agent 3
Famillies: Rank 8
Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

Last edited:

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Landan
Time Zone: PST
Average Online Per Day:
7-8 Hours
Discord ID:Voidz#7875
Nickname: Lily Shepherd
ID:
Additional Information

I have now been in GRP for over 6 months, and I have done everything there is to experience, I've been in all legal orgs, I've experienced the gang life and, I've experienced the fam informals and even leading my own family. I am LSPD leader and with that being said, I now have enough leadership qualities to take over situations that can't be handled Icly. I also want to become a GOD because I love helping the newer citizens of GRP and I love directing them and showing them around the city and introducing the newer things to them.
- I am not biased
- I am active
-I can control stressful situations
- I know all the rules that are to be known
- I know how to teach others and how to inform them on their mistakes
- I have leadership qualities so I can take over any situation that is considered a Code B
- I am mature
- I am a fast learner
- I can lose interest in GRP and not come into city for a day or two
- I know a lot more about legal side of organizations then I do with gang sided
- Some days I will only be able to put in an hour or two depending on how schooling goes
Yes, I have experienced all the RP in my life
Yes. ( I don't have one)

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Jaden Polanco
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: Jaden#2166
6. Your Nickname: Jaden Dikestar
7. Your ID: 2430

Additional information

I know I have made past mistakes that I regret greatly. As well as I have grown from those same mistakes and now know what to do and what not to do. I have definitely matured in that time and feel deeply bothered with my ignorance. As I said I now know rules like its the back of my hand. And I feel ready to take on the position that not many other people can handle and take. I speak English and Spanish fluently as well as learning a bit of Turkish. Meaning if anyone Spanish joins and needs help I can handle and help them whenever they need, same goes with Turkish just incase no other Turkish admin is available at the time I can substitute. Also with the Spanish part I have not seen any Spanish admin so I would be the first one to my knowledge. The more the merrier

I want to make sure everyone's experience in this server is A1 at all times. I will make sure no one is over using powers and make sure no one is getting mistreated at all times when ever I can. I know server rules like its from the back of my hand always. I feel I would fit an admin spot perfectly. I personally want to get rid of the people that make this server and others peoples experiences bad. I want to make sure when people speak about the server they say about how good, clean and safe it is from bad things as that is my main goal in this which is to make sure people are happy. I will always make sure to stay on no ones side no matter the situation. I will always stay unbiased

I noticed that the admin position listed attention to detail as a desirable skill for the position. I’d say that attention to detail is, in fact, my greatest strength. Discipline. Patient. Enthusiasm. Creative thinking. Task prioritization. Mature for my age. Know what I want and know what I have to do.

Self-criticism. Works to much and I sometimes overdo getting my work done ahead of time. However, I am excellent at meeting deadlines, and with my attention to detail, I know my work is correct.

Yes I am ready to leave RP for this opportunity I feel my RP life is finished and ready to be stopped. In trade of the RP life I get to make sure other RP players experiences will be even better.

Yes. Always

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin and I like being able to just chill and handle people's problems and handle situations

My Communication Skills and Patience

A little forgetful

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

Last edited:

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Iman Banerjee
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname: Laka Kirigaya
7. Your ID: 42070

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? (Please Read Full before deciding anything)

Dear administrator of the Server,
I am laka Kirigaya,
I want to be ADMIN because from the starting day i came in the city my one and only dream was to be a part of the administration of the city and serve the city,
For that i knew i need to have experience and knowledge about rules,
So that's why i joined every org in city as High command and as leader and also a normal member of the org and gave my best to train people serve the city. I got selected and passed admin interview before but i selected to be a Leader of Marabunta Grande to Gain experience as a leader, i know i did a mistake there but the main thing is i learned from the mistake and also told everyone about my mistakes cause i want everyone to be perfect, thats all why i want to be admin. and also does not matter what happened wit
h me i did not ever insulted or go against administrator of the server.

-Calm minded

-Know multiple languages (Hindi, English, Bengali, Sanskrit)

-Know rules

-Have experience as an admin in Hypixel(A popular Minecraft server) and also forum mod of Xbox

-I am creative

-Active in city

- I learn Anything quickly

- Once i learn a thing i always remember that

-Polite

- Main strength I Learn from my mistakes

- I never Give UP! (does not matter after how many applications i will get accepted)

- i am honest

- I am too strict about rules ( That's why accepted my ban and just wanted to let everyone know that i didn't know the rule meaning and after that i knew it )

-I be upset a bit more than others

-I dont stop until i complete my dream ( some people Get angry cause i disturb them but i want to be perfect so i ask my seniors )

Yes, I will leave the RP life to serve the city as an admin and make it more clean

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes! (I don't have one)

I hope Administrators will read my
Thanks for Reading my Application

Laka Kirigaya

Last edited:

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Additional information:

1. Your name IRL
Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT +2. Note: i can be active in game time morning and nights if needed, but my main hours that i am playing is: noon, afternoon, and evening.
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day.
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

I want to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

1. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.
2. Hardworking.
3.Quick Learner.

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. (i dont have one.)

i hope u will see my potential, have a nice day!
;)

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in

Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC in

Los santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC in the families

(Rank 10 Under Deputy), Supervisor of under cover in FIB.

Last edited:

edd anas

🛸     🌎 °  🌓 •  .°•   🚀 ✯    ★ *     °    🛰  
Player
Additional information

1. Your name IRL : anas eddaoudi
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +2
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours.
5. Your Discord : EDD_<3#6620
6. Your Nickname : edd anas
7. Your ID : 35157

Additional information

i would like to be admin cuz i did a lot of things in the RP life i was a leader of NG HOD of FIB HC of Bloods . and in the time i was playing in this city i learned all the rules and know them . i i was helping people and enjoying it a lot .
and i would like to be admin because i already had some experience with admin so i know how to handle it <3

-speak 4 lenguages ( arabic - french - spanish - english )
-control intense situations
-Quick learner
-learn from my mistakes

-Open minded

my weakenesse is when im trying to talk to somebody but just ignoring me i get a little upset :(

im ready because i did a lot of things in this RP life being a successful leader in NG and . i had a lot of fun im ready to leave it and try something new.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
i dont have have any and yes im ready .

thank you for reading my application

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Landan
Time Zone: PST
Average Online Per Day:
7-8 Hours
Discord ID:Voidz#7875
Nickname: Lily Shepherd
ID:
Additional Information

I have now been in GRP for over 6 months, and I have done everything there is to experience, I've been in all legal orgs, I've experienced the gang life and, I've experienced the fam informals and even leading my own family. I am LSPD leader and with that being said, I now have enough leadership qualities to take over situations that can't be handled Icly. I also want to become a GOD because I love helping the newer citizens of GRP and I love directing them and showing them around the city and introducing the newer things to them.
- I am not biased
- I am active
-I can control stressful situations
- I know all the rules that are to be known
- I know how to teach others and how to inform them on their mistakes
- I have leadership qualities so I can take over any situation that is considered a Code B
- I am mature
- I am a fast learner
- I can lose interest in GRP and not come into city for a day or two
- I know a lot more about legal side of organizations then I do with gang sided
- Some days I will only be able to put in an hour or two depending on how schooling goes
Yes, I have experienced all the RP in my life
Yes. ( I don't have one)

Thanks for reading my application,

Lil Richh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your nameIRL: Faiq Hasan
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)
4. Average online per day: 10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Lil Rich#1435
6. Your Nickname: Lil Bolo
7. Your ID: 47031

Additional information

Because I want to help people I will help the people who wants help and I will punish who will break the rules and ruins the city,I have been in every
ORG(legal Illegal) and I will try my best to make city more better

Patience while dealing someone,time management and being nice to people

I trust people very quickly

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Wahab347128

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 6 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname Houssam Wilson
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
I want become admin to help new comers to city and everyone to understand the rp rules and help people to get most better rp situation and be strict with people who don’t care about rp rules and also I had a big experience in server I was in legal orgs and illegal orgs also and everytime I learn more rules with experience its about 3 month and im learning rp rules and

I enjoyed a lot the rp life and I want to make it better I see admins how they work hard to maintain the rules in city and be the best rp and also I tried everything all part time jobs and I joined illegal organization gangs and I was high command there and after that I tried almost every legal organization I was in GOV, USSS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB, NG as a LT general / deputy leader I liked a lot legal organization and also I’m deputy leader in my family it was official and unofficial so i have experienced a lot of things but I’m still learning everyday

Open minded, Strict, I like rp rules, Good social talking, I respect everyone without behaviors
I talk three languages : English, French, Arabic this is strong for me because I know a lot of Arabs here in city so I can understand them and also I know some Chinese.

I'm inpatient sometimes and don’t like people complaint but I handle the situation

Sometimes I get stressed when my game freeze or blocked

Yes, i try everything and i try all the jobs and mostly all organiszation and im so interested about admin life.

Yes because i dont have one
How i can apply man

Wahab347128

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an ad

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Your name IRL
Abdul Wahab
2. Your age
3. Your Timezone
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL
Abdul Wahab
2. Your age
3. Your Timezone
+5 (GMT)
6 to 8 hours online per day
5. Your discord
wahabshikaari #2454
6. Your nickname
Wahab
7. Your id

Additional Information

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because when i started the grand rp On my first day i got met with an admin and i saw him doing cool things my car was stuck and he helped me so i want to help people and especially new players so they can stick to this best server in the world

What are your strengths?
My strengths are that i make new friends very quickly i can interact with people so quickly

What are your weaknesses?
My biggest weakness is i cannot see anyone in problem or hurt

Will you ready to have rp life to become an admin?
Yeah for sure i have tried everything on the server except becoming admin so i want to be admin in this best server of the world

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business if i have i will sell my business to be an admin

Srivathsav Adari

It Is What It Is
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - A Jayaraj Srivathsav
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - (UTC-5:30) IST
4. Average online per day - 4-8 hrs and more
5. Your Discord - Srivathsav#0690
6. Your Nickname - Derek Phillips
7. Your ID - 46507

Additional information
- I am well-versed in game mechanics/script, roleplay, and server rules. It has always been a pleasure for me to assist others in any situation they had. So having the opportunity to actually help a large number of people is the ideal way to fulfil this desire. I am fluent in English. Looking towards working as admin.

- Good Communication Skills
- Passionate towards work
- Good Coder and Developer
- Can work more hours in a day for an important cause.

- have irl work at afternoon maximum takes 1hour

- Yes, I'm ready to leave my RP Life to help new people landing into our city.

- Yes, I'm ready to sell all my business for becoming an admin and didn't have any.

:) Srivathsav

Giorgi Avalianiii

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Giorgi Avaliani
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord - GiØ#4657
6. Your Nickname - Gio Rich
7. Your ID - 40851

Additional information

I want to become admin because i have a experience in legal and illegal orgs,i know how to play the rp,all rp rules with my experience i know all rp rules gen rules,green zone rules and others just i want to become admin too because i want to help other administrators in every case we will try to give punishment the people who is breaking the rules and we will try too improve the rp and if the people will follow the rp rules this server will be a best(in my opinion its a best server) hen other rp servers We will try to improve this server together I know that this is a very responsible thing but i want to try if i will be a good admin because as i said i have a experience i know all rp situation and i know all rp rules.

I can work very hard,i can be a friendly and i can work with a team if someone need any help i will go and i will help this person because i like when i am helping the people and if i will be a admin I will try to be friendly with people and i will help them in any situation because it will be a my job and as i said i like when i am helping the people.

I get very angry when people don't listen to me but I don't express it and I don't fight people for that.

I am ready for that because i really want to become an admin.

yes i am ready ofc.

Thanks for reading my application

Ex-LT.General ENG 2(NG)
,Ex-The Families Deputy leader ENG 1,Ex-LSPD HC ENG 1,DHOD of IA (FIB)

Last edited:

Acemedz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andre Medder
2. Your age: 33
3. Time zone: Eastern Standard Time in Jamaica (GMT-5)
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Acemedz#3050
6. Your Nickname: Andre Mario
7. Your ID: 57394

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? “ Over the months, I have been working hard and developing my own skills, qualities and attributes to ensure I am ready to become a competent Admin who can deliver exceptional results for the server I am working for. I want to become an Admin because of the challenge the role presents, the fact that the position gives me the opportunity to make a huge, positive difference to your server, and also because I believe the abilities I possess are a perfect match for the role. I am highly professional and highly organized, can motivate and lead a team to achieve tough objectives, and am also strategically aware. Finally, I will always act as a positive role model for your server and will work with determination and rigor in everything I do within the role.”
2. What are your strengths? I am hard-working, dedicated, calm and composed, intelligent, I take orders very well, I am a fast learner, I am a team player and I am a caring individual.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I can be too forgiving at times.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes in a heartbeat.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin): Not a problem I have no business.

Wahab347128

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL
Abdul Wahab
2. Your age
3. Your Timezone
+5 (GMT)
6 to 8 hours online per day
5. Your discord
wahabshikaari #2454
6. Your nickname
Wahab
7. Your id

Additional Information

Why do you want to become an admin?
Because when i started the grand rp On my first day i got met with an admin and i saw him doing cool things my car was stuck and he helped me so i want to help people and especially new players so they can stick to this best server in the world

What are your strengths?
My strengths are that i make new friends very quickly i can interact with people so quickly

What are your weaknesses?
My biggest weakness is i cannot see anyone in problem or hurt

Will you ready to have rp life to become an admin?
Yeah for sure i have tried everything on the server except becoming admin so i want to be admin in this best server of the world

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business if i have i will sell my business to be an admin

Top Bottom