Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
1. Your name IRL Waseem Akram MD
2. Your age -31
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 15 to 16 hours
5. Your Discord - G2 Mafia#3233
6. Your Nickname Mafia Paul
7. Your ID -28857
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As A Part of Administration i want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And i never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…
2. What are your strengths?
leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and Iam Very Straight forwarded Person
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes Iam Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Thank You For Reading My Application

Mafia Paul
If You Feel My Forum Is Wrong You Can Post Your Whole Situation

Acemedz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andre Medder
2. Your age: 33
3. Time zone: Eastern Standard Time in Jamaica (GMT-5)
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Acemedz#3050
6. Your Nickname: Andre Mario
7. Your ID: 57394

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? “ Over the months, I have been working hard and developing my own skills, qualities and attributes to ensure I am ready to become a competent Admin who can deliver exceptional results for the server I am working for. I want to become an Admin because of the challenge the role presents, the fact that the position gives me the opportunity to make a huge, positive difference to your server, and also because I believe the abilities I possess are a perfect match for the role. I am highly professional and highly organized, can motivate and lead a team to achieve tough objectives, and am also strategically aware. Finally, I will always act as a positive role model for your server and will work with determination and rigor in everything I do within the role.”
2. What are your strengths? I am hard-working, dedicated, calm and composed, intelligent, I take orders very well, I am a fast learner, I am a team player and I am a caring individual.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I can be too forgiving at times.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes in a heartbeat.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin): Not a problem I have no business.

raaghav248

Player
Player
Rishabh Gupta
GMT+5:30
2-4 hrs
Raaghav248/#6792
Raaghav248

I want to help people in the city and I have spent a lot of time in the city and know a lot about the game how the game works and what to do and not to do. And what will happen if we break the rule.

My strengths are that I have a lot of patience and I am a good team player. I am very helpful toward others if they need help I will be there to help them.

My weakness is I have a bad memory but will improve it and I am working on it to improve it.

Yes, I know that becoming an admin is not easy but I will definitely want to become one as I have done all the jobs. And I hate liars.

Fortunately, I don't have a business in the city as I don't have enough money to buy one for myself.

nezar sippi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Your name : Nizar Brada
2. Your age~ 24
3. Time zone~ NA
4. Average online per day~ 13h
5. Your Discord~ Nizar Blanco#6331
6. Your Nickname~ Nizar blanco
7. Your ID~ 2991

- I want to become an admin. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand RP and Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

-
I am online 13h per a day
I have a great manegment of time
I am a fast learner
I am very good at helping people
I type fast

3. What are your greatest weaknesses

-
Lying, I am always honest

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

.-yes i am ready and really i am super excited for to joining admin life

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

-
i dont have any business in the server but i m ready for all things

have a good day <<<3

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
The following players are selected for the Admin Assistant Interviews at 14:00 Server Time (Tue. 25/10/2022)

GhostFaceGangsta#8221 - Caleb White - 2015

Bubba Hernandez#9848 - Bubba Blixky - 44524

Acemedz#3050 - Andre Mario - 57394

Naveed_Stark#9446 - Naveed Stark - 62988

Only NA timezone applications were reviewed

Last edited:

Romeo Marwadi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-karan kumawat
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone GMT+ 5:30
4. Average-online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Information
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone-GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day-10-12 hours
5. Your Discord-AkatsukiRomeo#7813
6. Your Nickname-romeo Akatsuki
7. Your ID-60259

Additional information
Ans-I want to become an administrator because I believe I know the rules extremely well considering I iam right now sahp and I now all rules I want to be able to assist people with any questions or concerns they may have and assist them into having a good time while following GRP rules.
Ans-
My strengths consist of Time management, hard worker, patience, calm and positive attitude
Ans-My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator
Ans-Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it
Ans-
yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Romeo Marwadi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day-10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord-Akatsuki Romeo#7813
6. Your Nickname-Romeo Akatsuki
7. Your ID-60259

Additional information
Ans- I want to become an administrator because I believe I know the rules extremely well considering I iam right now sahp and I now all rules I want to be able to assist people with any questions or concerns they may have and assist them into having a good time while following GRP rules.
Ans-My strengths consist of Time management, hard worker, patience, calm and positive attitude

Ans-My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator
Ans-Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it
Ans-yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Namah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Namah
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT 5+30
4. Average online per day 6-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord Namah #1706
6. Your Nickname namah dark
7. Your ID 55462

Additional information
I want to help everyone in city because some people are breaking rules and writing names in caps and it's my dream to be admin in my dream server
1 I am a quick learner
I Syphatize with people
Ya I enjoyed very much in the server and joined both legal and illegal jobs and I love this server and it is my dream to be admin
Actually, I didn't buy any business

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
1. Your name IRL-Revanth Goud
2. Your age-24
3. Time zone-IST
4. Average online per day-6-7 hours
5. Your Discord-Revanth Goud #3911
6. Your Nickname-Revanth Hockley
7. Your ID-51918

Additional information

Ans-
i)Helping Citizens to continue there RP LIFE without any hassel. Maintain the server and ensure all the citizens are following the rules and make them to understand each and every rule.
ii)I want to be the person If in case any player(citizen) is going against the rules ,I will let him know that he is going against the rules by giving him punishments in IC or OOC accordingly.

I want to be the part of team who is gonna protect this server from all kinds of deviations. Make sure that server 2 is never heads down.

Ans-
i) I can take decisions rapidly with proper knowledge.
ii)Can speak English fluently.
iii)Ability to work hard to get expertise in any domain.
iv)Keep trying until I succeed in any work.

Ans-Depressed at times (can overcome).

Ans-Yes I am ready to keep aside my RP life for helping citizens who are in need and ensure everyone are on track following the rules and regulations.

Ans-Yes I am ready to sell my business to become an admin(currently not owning a one)

Grand RP Player
EN 02
Revanth Hockley.

Last edited:

Max Vautier

Notorious
Player
LuxuryInformation
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted rE

Last edited:

Jose Alvarez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:dejohn
2. Your age17
3. Time zoneNA
4. Average online per day10-12 hrs
5. Your Discorddede2wavy#6110
6. Your Nicknamedede
7. Your ID70317

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to help the people that need help the best i possibly can
2. What are your strengths? being able to complete whatever i have to do
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? nothing
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes i will

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
1. Your name IRL : Jay
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : North America
4. Average online per day : 5-15
5. Your Discord : C J#6238
6. Your Nickname : Sosa Vercetti
7. Your ID : 348
186056e89f0f92c07b026966bccb6e0c.png

Additional information
Hey iam here to be admin cause i ve been spending too many times in this city so this like 2-3 years iam in this city so that mean iam experienced person and i wanna try something different i was admin before in fivem and i was a project manager and i know how things work and my dreams are hard work on project ( huge project ) and i wanna review the complains and decide about them
about new citizens they are i will be responsible for them.
1. iam learning everything perfectly
2. iam very active
3. iam a honest man
4.iam very friendly
5.iam good at (java script.msql.website.c++.program.network)
6.iam quick learner
7.hard worker
8.Knowledg
9.Kindness
10. i know most of the language (english.german.italian.russian.little arabic)
Iam not getting mad at any point and thats bad i think some times
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i will sell them now !

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: NA
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname: Namah dark
7. Your ID:55462

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new in city And , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* yes I didn't buy any business

Last edited:

Vladimir Yega

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : İlkcan

2. Your age : 23

3. Time zone : (GMT+3:00)

4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours

5. Your Discord : ProjectMayhem #4862

6. Your Nickname : Vladimir Divinus

7. Your ID : 42396

Additional information

I have been in this city for a while. I have served in high commands in all illegal and legal organizations in the city. I know the rules and laws. With this experience, I think that I can serve people as a admin.I will simply help people and make the role flow in the city.

1. I'm always calm and kind.
2. I have good communication skills.
3.I am a disciplined person.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I trust my intelligence and i can speak English,Turkish and little bit French.

I do everything according to the rules and I do not compromise
Sometimes im shy in the groups i hesitate to ask questions.

Yes i have worked in high positions in every organization and i am ready for it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

Last edited:

nezar sippi

Player
Player
Your name : Nizar Brada
2. Your age~ 24
3. Time zone~ NA
4. Average online per day~ 13h
5. Your Discord~ Nizar Blanco#6331
6. Your Nickname~ Nizar blanco
7. Your ID~ 2991

- I want to become an admin. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand RP and Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

-
I am online 13h per a day
I have a great manegment of time
I am a fast learner
I am very good at helping people
I type fast

3. What are your greatest weaknesses

-
Lying, I am always honest

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

.-yes i am ready and really i am super excited for to joining admin life

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

-
i dont have any business in the server but i m ready for all things

have a good day <<<3

SussyBakaOn144Hz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Amik Mia
2. 16
3. IST +5:30
4. Whole day on discord and 4-6 hours in game
5. SussyBakaOn144Hz#3195
6.Ben Holmes
7. 167467 ID

1. I want to become an admin to punish the wrong doers and make the city free from rule breakers. The city needs a lot of care regarding adminstration so i would like to help. Breaking rules is being a common tendency for players in EN2 specifically, so ill be able to help fixing the problem.
2. My strength is ability to handle situations calmly. I have tolerabt attitude so i dont get angry too quickly. I am good at learning fast.
3. Greatest weakness is I believe and sympathize with people.
4. Yes.
5. I dont have 1.

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =17
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540
Additional information
=I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
=Fortunately, I did not buy

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sumith Arya
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 5:00 TO 20:00 ST
5. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
6. Your Discord: Stelix#6910
7. Your Nickname: Stelix Arya
8. Your ID: 4330
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State

Additional information
I have been in city for a long time and have experienced everything.
I have went through a lot in start and now I wanna help the new comers and see no one breaks the rules.
And punish them accordingly.
I will make sure everyone can experience max RP without any disturbance.

• Good learner
  • Shooter
  • Driving

• Anger issues

Yes I'm ready.

Yes I don't have any business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, I don't have any.

STELIX ARYA
TH5UwoP.png

adam bebar

Player
Player
Information
1. Adam
2. 18
3. Server time +2
4. 4/10 hours
5. adam Morningstar
6. adam Morningstar
7. 30246

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been playing on en 2 role play and in my character and now I wold like to be an administrator for many reasons
1) I want to help the server to make the rp better in the server
2) I have good experience with helping people
3) I’m fluent in English I can’t speak the language in fluent
1) fluent in English
2) I know how to handle peoples problems and I can help all of the people to change
3) I can fix like 2 people was fighting oocily I can help thim to don’t make the problems get bigger I can make it stop
There is 1 weak thing in me that I can’t focus on 2 things at the same time
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes I don’t have a business but I will sale it if I had one

Last edited:
Top Bottom