Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nuri Alemdar
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: NuriJr#6363
6. Your Nickname: Alemdar
7. Your ID: 1562

Life Angel GIF by AdminAngelLife

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

2. What are your strengths?

I speak fluent english and Arabic and Turkish i know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another FiveM server project. I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

EN2 Hc leader Marabunta
EN2 VAGOS LEADER EN2 | | DEPUTY OF MARABUNTA EN2 DEPUTY OF BLOODS
EN2 00 AGENT FIB EN2 EN2 BEST LAWYER
Copied again.

Last edited:

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nuri Alemdar
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: NuriJr#6363
6. Your Nickname: Alemdar
7. Your ID: 1562

Life Angel GIF by AdminAngelLife

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent english and Arabic and Turkish i know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another FiveM server project. I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

EN2 Hc leader Marabunta
EN2 VAGOS LEADER EN2 | LSPD CHIEF OF STAFF EN2 | DEPUTY OF MARABUNTA EN2 DEPUTY OF BLOODS
EN2 00 AGENT FIB EN2 DIRECTOR OF USSS GOV EN2 BEST LAWYER
AGAIN

Griffin King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Information
1. Your name IRL : Revanth
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord : Angry Griffin#1343
6. Your Nickname : Griffin Hyper
7. Your ID : 2199

Additional information
Being in the city for nearly 6months, I have seen that we have enough rules to have a quality RP in the city. Just need to make sure people should follow the rules. I believe myself will definitely contribute to make sure of following the rules.
concentrate on work, Learning new things, and making perfect myself.
I am slow at my work but catch up very fast when I understand the work.
Yes, I'm ready to leave RP.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ethan Welsh
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone sgt
4. Average online per day week days 1 to 3 and weekends 5+
5. Your Discord MAI SANNN
6. Your Nickname James Rich
7. Your ID 24665

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I think that being an admin i can gain a lot of knowledge about rules and other things and I feel that I have always wanted to help more then I can in Grand RP and I feel this is the best way I can help more. In the year or more that I have been a part of this community I have been in lots of different orgs and after doing all of this I want a new challenge, I want to Help others starting off in the city and helping them start what they want to do and guide them. I feel that I want to reward people that follow RP like a grand ticket and punish who breaks the rules of RP. My main goal for this experience is to improve the people on the server and start getting them to follow more rules and then we will punish them less
2. What are your strengths? My biggest strength is communication I feel like I can talk and communicate well with other people that follow RP. I think that communication will help me succeed in this area because the more I can get to understand what the problem Is the more I can solve it,
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My biggest weakness is that I can be impatient with people that are either being rude or are being immature. I can get snappy and get annoyed at people that are not treating me with respect and I feel its very important to be respectful to all.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I can't wait this will be a turning point for me and this will help me learn and achieve my goals in many different ways
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I have no business and I have never had one

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
1. IRL NAME: Hamza
2. Age: 21
3. Timezone: GMT 5:30+
4. Average online daily: 8-12 hours+ (Weekend could be more)
5. Discord name: Luce valentino#1770
6. Nickname: Luce
7. ID: 58383

1. Why do you want to become admin:
    - I would like to help the city RP experience be better. I've been in the city long enough(7 months) and be able to understand all the rules. I would love to give justice to people who breaks the rule and pusnish them, also teach them how to keep the rule and not breaking it again.
    - Ticket response sometimes getting delayed, so I would love to help the admin team with this as well as helping players.
  2. What are your strengths?:
    - I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
    - I am really good at self-learning.
    - I've been in most of the best legal org (NG, EMS), also being in illegal side as well. Observing and learning many RP situation which I think I can use my experience to help the server better.
    - Project leader in my job (mastered at Java, PHP, Javascript, Mysql, ...)
    - Working remotely so I'm always being in the city as well as my work at the same time.
  3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
    - I have no weakness that I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
    - Yes, I'm way more than ready, I enjoyed RP but its time to move to the new thing!
    - Yes, I just sold it today and prepared for this!

Hope I get a chance , thanks for reading.
Your Kindly- Luce

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =17
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540
Additional information
=I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
=Fortunately, I did not buy.

Lily Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Vijay Teja
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: LilyWade#6196
6. Your Nickname: Lily
7. Your ID: 3023

Additional information
A.
I have been playing on GrandRP since the beginning, so I have witnessed all the physiological phases that the city has experienced.
As a player, I have always tried to give my best to both the family and the organisations I was in, and I have been a deputy for gangs and accumulated a lot of experience in legal, illegal, and private organisations so that I can help people in the city and maintain high role play.
In light of the experience accumulated in these months of play, I believe I can give my contribution to the server by helping as an admin.
A.
I know how to work in a team. I am reflective and I have no prejudices or preferences. I don't show any partiality to anyone.
A.
I am precise and perfectionist. I can't stand injustices. If there is disorder or disorganization,I try to stand for justice.
A.
Yes, I am ready to leave Role Play
A.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Rahul
2. Your age:
22 OOC IC 24
3. Time zone
UTC +12 (NZDT)
6 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord
SpY #3908
6. Your Nickname
Spy Akaashi
7. Your ID

Additional information
I want to become admin because of i've been playing RP for long time where i've decided to show my help towards the city and citizen because of the growth of the RP and give them and guide and also show my comminent towards the RP.
My stregnths is teaching people and explain them the outcomes and i have strong critical thinking that can put up to use.
Getting of task easly where ive been working on that.
Yes
Yes

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 10 hours +
5. Your Discord: ᄊムイイ Мэтью#0007
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

I speak fluent English and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run. I am simple, and get to the point, if people have a complaint and I never saw it, the answer is "post pov on the forums". instead of "but this, that, he said this, he said that".

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Zak Boloo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Zak Barlow
2. 16
3. GMT+1
4. 5-8hrs a day

5. Zak bolo#0253
6. Zak bolo
7. 33546

Additional information

1. I want to become an admin because I have been playing GRP for a while now and I have been high command in every gang I have been in and I have also been in legal orgs but I know more about gangs than them. I want to be an admin because I want to make the server fun to play for the newcomers and overall for everyone, I also like helping people who don’t know what to do and have questions and then I like punishing people who rule break. I want to make people want to play the server so that they don’t get RDM in the city where people ain’t aloud to RDM cause it’s against rules.

2. My strengths are that I speak fluent English, I am a fast learner, I am a friendly person and I like to go out of my way to help the people that need it the most.

3.my weaknesses are that I only speak English as I see the population of the server is not English as there first language.

4. Yes I will be ready to leave rp to become an admin

5. Yes I will be ready to sell my business to become an admin

Thank you for reading this
Zak bolo

Kay Nas

Player
Player
1- Your IRL name: Tjay
2-
Your IRL age: 19
3- Time zone: (UTC+4)
4-
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: I always be in server from 20:00 to 2 hours after server restart time
5-
Average online per day: +7 hours daily
6-
Your discord: RohanMagar#7428
7-
Your nickname: CJ
8-
Your ID: 69476
9-
I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: I can go for both as I have experience in both sides

1. Why do you want to become an admin?After being in the RP more than year trying every available experience either at the state ORGs or at the gangs. Also putting efforts there helped me to became higher up at almost of the ORGs that I have been in which is I think got me the experience and the efficiency that promote me to be an admin. I would like to be in the administrator team to prevent the rule breaks with trying to provide the best RP experience to our players as it always be the administrator team's goal.

1- I'm quick learner
2- I have good communications skills
3- experienced enough

sometimes I make my decisions too quickly

yes , I will

I dont have business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No , all good

Caleb White.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Caleb

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: EST

4. Average online per day:6-8

5. Your Discord: GhostFaceGangsta#8221

6. Your Nickname: Caleb White

7. Your ID: 2015

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?:

I would really like to become a admin because I've done so much RP threw out en1 and en2 that I think its time for a change for me and for the city, I already know a lot of RP and I want to expand it farther to new people and make the RP in this server better by punishing the people that ruin it for other people. I have had so much fun in this city and good RP from good admins and I now want to give back to the community the RP that I had.

2. What are your strengths?:

1: I can stay calm in stressful situations
2: I love to help people
3:My time zone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
4:I have a very fluent English
5: I am very mature for my age

3. What are your most significant weaknesses?:

I don't really have any but one is that I get angry quickly when I'm trying to help someone and they just don't care and be disrespectful especially when I am respectful to them

Yes

Yes( I don't have a business)

Thank you for reading this,
I hope you have a great day!

Last edited:

Jose Alvarez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:dejohn
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:eastern time
4. Average online per day:10-15 hrs
5. Your Discord:dede2wavy#6110
6. Your Nickname:dede
7. Your ID:70317

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to help out the grand rp community with any of there needs or problems as best as i can
2. What are your strengths? seeing the community in success
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? idk
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): yes

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL. Hamza
2. Your age. 21
3. Time zone. GMT. (05:30)
4. Average online per day. 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord. Luce valentino#1770
6. Your Nickname. Luce
7. Your ID. 58383

Additional information
I would love to become an admin due to the things that I have seen that admins are involved with. (Helping the community grow, keeping it clean.) There's also many other things like I think I could apply my skills into helping people In everyway possible EG: Hosting Events Daily, being constantly active even through hard times in my life making sure I'm doing my duties and making sure the server is staying clean. I would be putting all my time and effort that I have into making the best experience for new people and also people that have been playing since the start, more on this making sure new people don't get a bad first view of the server cause first impression is what matters most, I would make sure new people would stick around by punishing the people who are breaking rules against people. I've seen on multiple occasions new players being targeted because they don't know the rules etc... I would make sure the percentage of these types of situations wouldn't happen anymore. Making the overall experience for new people better, AKA making sure people don't leave after one day because they are being RDM'D VDM'D etc...

One of my biggest strengths Is how hard I work when I am dedicated to something I wont stop. I'm very loyal meaning I won't break any trust. I am very hard working Its the way I have been brought up to be by my parents meaning like I said before I wont give up on anything I am dedicated and enjoy adding on that I make all the time I can for the specific thing I'm enjoying making sure people do see I am dedicated and people do see I am trying my best to improve things and help people overall.

My greatest weakness is definitely my anger, I tend to get angry very easily because of things that have happened in my life, but I do manage to overcome things and take my anger out on other things like boxing, music etc. I tend to when I get angry I go out have a breath and help myself out with my stress come back and I'll be back to normal.

Yes. I have been playing RP for a while. Not just GRP but many other servers. And I really do want to become OOC and help out the server in everyway possible.

I don't have a business but yes.

giphy.gif

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
1your name IRL : Ajay Choudhary
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : Eastern European Standard Time Zone (GMT+2).
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : Morning 8.30 to 1.00 pm
5. Average online per day : 4 - 5 hours
6. Your Discord : Jaat#6910
7. Your Nickname : Sattu Jaat
8. Your ID : 3744(en2)
15628(en1)
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State section
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I am playing this server for like 1.5 yrs in en 1 (id 15628) and i joined every single organization. In most of the orgs i show people mixing alot and downgrading the quality of roleplay. So i want to convey my experience of grand rp by helping them to create good roleplay experience in grp.
2. What are your strengths? : Multitasking , Time management , Good learner, follow herarchy always
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Sleep alot
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes sir
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes sir
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? : No sir

Frosty Blixky

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL John Rock
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 6 hours
5. Your Discord StayFrosty#8239
6. Your Nickname Frosty
7. Your ID 50159

Additional information

I have been in this city for a good time now. I am enjoying my time and the community is great. I have had very good times with admins on this sever. I know all of the rules and like to see other following them. I would like to be apart of this amazing staff them and have a great time with them. Another reason why I want to become a admin is because I have been in times were I need a admin and there was none. I am on at late times at night and would be able to help people. I have a lot of knowledge about the sever and think I would be a good fit for the time.
Some of my strengths are being able to be on late at night. Not losing my patience's and being a role model to others. I know a lot of rules and have been in all orgs beside life evaders so I know all of there rules. I have also been admin on fivem severs.
some of my weakness were in the pass I have a couple demorgans for playing over the time in grand and I learned that they were not the best choses but form those experiences I learned something and now know what to do and not to do. Another one of my weakness is sometimes I can lose focus.
yes
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes I dont have one

Last edited:

Bubba Russo

Stay True Always
Player
1. Your name IRL = Ricky Hernandez

2. Your age = 24

3. Time zone = CST ( Central Stanard Time )

4. Average online per day = 8-10

5. Your Discord = Bubba Hernandez#9848

6. Your Nickname = Bubba Blixky

7. Your ID = 44524

Additional information
Ive Always Wanted to be a Admin Because ive always wanted to help other and always wanted to help the city grow and be the very best rp has to offer! Always want to make sure people weren't abusing the rules and make sure everyone is having a good time and enjoying the city as much as i do! i wanna be admin because ive feel like ive have more then enough time in playing rp and wanna give new players coming into city something to look foward to! feel like i can help the city in many ways and bring more rp that the server deserves! been Deputy Chief in SAHP And LSPD and HOD of Fib and HC of Ballas.

Can Stay Calm In Most Situations and Really Hard Worker and A Really Fast Learner and RPing In Any Situation Out and Great Communication Skills!

Get Frustrated When I start something and dont complete it

Yes Have Had Alot Of Fun In City. Ready For Better Things!

Yes Dont Have Any!

Ibrahim Shiekh

Ex- COS SAHP | Ex-LSPD Deputy | 2x COS LSPD
Player
Information
---------------------------------------
1. Your name IRL : Ibrahim Sheikh
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:00
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : I fly in city like around 10 Am sometimes 12 Pm and I am in city for 10 to 12 hours a day
5. Average online per day : 10 to 12 hours a day
6. Your Discord : ! ALPHA#2911
7. Your Nickname : Alpha
8. Your ID : 194278
9. I want to be curator of Crime section
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information
--------------------------

Ans : Because I love the way admins react to someone and solves the matter with in 5 to 10 mins and fly back to the skies like nothing happens. I want to get the experience for admins the way they work day and night for us to get the best and clean experience we get while playing the Roleplay
Ans: I am very polite with others while they are talking.
Ans : I don't have any weaknesses.
Ans : Because I have very much experience of roleplay and while I am in SAHP I learned alot things as a SAHP officer and now I am ready to become admin.
Ans : I don't have any business.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans : No IRL issues or situation with me at the moment to Preventing me From being Active.

Gruffin King

EX- SAHP UNDERSHERIFF
Player
1. Your name IRL : Jyotiraditya

2. Your age : 24

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Gruffinking#2091

6. Your Nickname : Gruffin Eagle

7. Your ID : 47840

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I can handle stressful situations.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

To be honest, my weakness is that I sympathize with people.

Yes I am ready.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Last edited:
Top Bottom