Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =17
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540
Additional information
=I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=Fortunately, I did not buy.

kafkas3131

Player
Player
The following players are selected for the Admin Assistant Interviews at 14:00 Server Time (Sat. 15/10/2022)

@VenoMous#2992 - Vinnu Wade - 37873

@TR3Y#9937 - Trey Windsor - 1023

@banks#5753 - Martin Gzzs - 38738

@Aux#7402 - Aux MoneyMurderGang - 33788

@MİRAKURU#7827 - Ulvi Misircioglu - 49366

@ba#3765 - Luca Kirigaya - 24667

@Praneeth Raju#0752 - Thomas Harrington - 32691

STAR Ross|24419|#6477 - Star Ross - 24419​
is this 33788

Ertay

ErtayZ
Player
The following players are selected for the Admin Assistant Interviews at 14:00 Server Time (Sat. 15/10/2022)

@VenoMous#2992 - Vinnu Wade - 37873

@TR3Y#9937 - Trey Windsor - 1023

@banks#5753 - Martin Gzzs - 38738

@Aux#7402 - Aux MoneyMurderGang - 33788

@MİRAKURU#7827 - Ulvi Misircioglu - 49366

@ba#3765 - Luca Kirigaya - 24667

@Praneeth Raju#0752 - Thomas Harrington - 32691

STAR Ross|24419|#6477 - Star Ross - 24419​
yeah it would be great for 33788 to become an admin i think this guy could make the server a lot safer and fair

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ameer hamza
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : UTC -6
4. Average online per day : 6-10 hours a day.
5. Your Discord : Luce valentino#1770
6. Your Nickname : luce valentino
7. Your ID : 58383

Additional information
- I really enjoyed playing in grand RP this server gave me a chance to meet many amazing people and have wonderful time with them ( raiding , robbing, etc.) in most of the time i just tried to help new people ( giving money , tips and more ).
sometimes they get scammed, cursed by some people ( most of the new people they don't really know about forums and stuff like that ) so i just stood there with nothing in my hand, i would love to join the administration team to help new players and make sure everyone is having a smooth and fun times like i had
I love this server and ill do my best to make it better in the future.
-Patient I don't mind teaching new players and spending 3-4 hours helping newbies.
- love the feeling of being counted on to do specific missions.
-ill try to help people as much as I can even if I didn't know the best answer for his questions ill figure it out.
-I can speak English fluently, Arabic and a bit Turkish ( studding in turkey so I'm learning the language).
-Ill try to work as often as i can in order to gain more experience ( wont miss a chance to learn new stuff that would help ! )
-I love socializing with others.
-working under pressure is totally fine with me.
-I'm a fast learner
- I hate loud noises.
- Cant multitasking, I focus on 1 thing at a time.
-I'm a college student ( studying computer engineering ) so sometimes i might be on for less than 6hr.
-Yes.
-Not a problem I don't have any.

luce-

Hope i get a chance , thanks for reading
4903967.jpg

Last edited:

Naveed⚡️

Demon😈
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1 ) Your Name IRL - Naveed
2 ) Your Age - 19
3 ) Time zone - IST
4 ) Average Online Per Day - 6 -9 hrs
5 ) Your Discord - Naveed_Stark#9446
6 ) Your Nickname - Naveed Stark
7 ) Your ID - 62988

> Why do you want to become and admin - I really want to become an admin because I want to increase the Quality of RP in the server. And nothing personal or offensive but I do think there are less number of admins because many players are facing some issues and admins are not able to make it to the situation fast because they are less in number . I really want to support the project and the server by helping all players by sorting out their issues asap and enjoy and learn RP for a better Quality RP server .

> What are your strengths - * I hear and understand both sides of any or an argument before concluding .
* I try to make anyone understand the situation even in pressurized situations .
* I can speak Multiple Languages in multiple slangs or accents .

> What are your weaknesses - * I cant fake emotions and feelings mostly .

> Will you be ready to leave RP life to become and admin - * Yes because I mostly joined , played and experienced almost each and every organization and as a normal citizen too .

> Will you be ready to sell your business
- * Yes, I dont have any though .

"OK"
The Naveed Stark

Hope you like :)

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Namah

2. Your age : 17

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : Namah#1706

6. Your Nickname : namah dark

7. Your ID : 55462

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. Right now I I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.and i will help people who are breaking rules

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills. And i can say good english

4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

I Syphithize with people

Yes. Because I have been experience every job both legal and illegal and tried all jobs

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (I dont have any business)

Namah

Player
Player

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. Right now I I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.and i will help people who are breaking rules

4. I'm a quick learner.

I Syphithize with people

Yes. Because I have been experience every job both legal and illegal and tried all jobs

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Meet patel

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : MEET PATEL

2. Your age :18

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day :8-10

5. Your Discord meet patel #8899

6. Your Nickname: meet patel

7. Your ID : 35598
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have experience of RP and I am love to help the people and so I have gain experience in LSPD , EMS and NG so I want to gain my experience as admin now.
I can work calmly under presser and I am quick learner
I weakness is I am too honest.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin |

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) YES Don’t own one

Last edited:

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 10 hours +
5. Your Discord: ᄊムイイ Мэтью#0007
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent English and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run. I am simple, and get to the point, if people have a complaint and I never saw it, the answer is "post pov on the forums". instead of "but this, that, he said this, he said that".

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

malik azan9090

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Malik Azan
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours average day and on week day 12 hours or upto cause no work irl
5. Your Discord: malikazan#9010
6. Your Nickname: Malikazan
7. Your ID: 46038

Additional information
= I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
= I'm confident, Caring. And deal with smart people
= Overthinking.and being alone
= Yes, I'm ready to leave it behind.and start new life
= I don't own any business

Fiennes Harvard

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aditya Singh
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC -6
4. Average online per day: Average 8-9 hours per day
5. Your Discord: Moe Lester#0087
6. Your Nickname: Fiennes
7. Your ID: 47559

Additional information
- I would like to become an admin in order to help other players and to provide them with a good roleplay environment, i would like to help people in all scenarios so they can enjoy and can have a good roleplay experience.
If u want to enjoy a good RP, you have to have a discipline in the system and i want to help people to maintain that discipline so that they can achieve their goals in RP and enjoy it.
- I am honest, calm, decisive, composed, disciplined, hardworking, helping.
- I don't have any such weakness that can affect this line of work.
- Yes, I'm ready to leave my RP life behind as i am able to help other people to enjoy RP that is more than enough for me.
- I don't own a business

Dave rich

ID 23445
Player
1. Your name IRL : Arki

2. Your age : 16

3. Time zone : SGT

4. Average online per day : 3-4 Weekdays, 8-12 Weekends.

5. Your Discord : Arkipops#2317

6. Your Nickname : Davey Rich

7. Your ID : 23445

Additional information

It's been a while since I've lived in this city. In the city, I almost always encounter both legal and illegal situations. I consider myself to be a wonderful person, and I am well conversant with the most of the city's laws. If I'm hired as an admin, I'll make every effort to assist the gamers with their issues as soon as I can. No new player should have any difficulties when starting their experience in this city as a user, I want to make sure.

1. Almost always, I maintain my temper.
2. I am an effective communicator.
3. I am capable of coping with pressure.
4. I pick things up quickly.
5. I enjoy assisting everyone.

My biggest problem is being brutally honest when I feel attacked or offended in any way, and I have no administrative experience.

Yes I am ready.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Namah

Player
Player

Additional information

4. I'm a quick learner.

I Syphithize with people

Select for moderation

hritik_roy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- HRITIK ROY

2. Your age - 24

3. Time zone- IST but i am also suitable for NA time zone.

4. Average online per day-5hr.

5. Your Discord- Hritik#0595

6. Your Nickname- Hero

7. Your ID- idk

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?- Because i am a maneger of a company. I have that skills how to manage things. I want to improve my skills and help other players . that's why I want to join admin.

2. What are your strengths?- Focusing one work.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?. focusing one work at a time . because i can't focus multiple tasks at a time

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes sir.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have any business in rp.

Namah

Player
Player

Additional information

4. I'm a quick learner.

I Syphithize with people

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL - Suvam Biswas
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Lucifer Jackson | 21888#2430
6. Your Nickname - Lucifer Jackson
7. Your ID - 21888

Additional information

1 Why do you want to become an admin?

It has been approximately 9 months since I started playing on the GrandRP Server and I have served in nearly all of the Legal Organizations (SAHP, LSPD, DOC,USSS(Elite agent) AND EMS). In order to maintain high-quality RP, I have expertise with Legal org . By ensuring that every resident of the city comply by the server's and the city's regulations, I hope to assist this server develop and preserve the RP discipline. To ensure that I provided the best possible service as an admin, I carefully studied all the server and forum regulations. One of the qualities I developed for myself was helping others, and I now want to put it to use.

I think my biggest strength is my rapid and effective problem-solving skills. I have the ability to look at a subject from several angles, which makes me particularly suited to finish my work—even in difficult circumstances. Being able to solve problems helps me communicate better. Speaking to senior executives and younger team members both comes naturally to me. I believe that my capacity to consider all aspects of a situation will make me a valuable member of the team.

My worst weakness is that I'm obstinate; once I'm convinced of anything by solid evidence, I won't change my view unless someone can refute it with evidence that is even stronger.

Yes.

Yes obviously.(But I don't Have Any Business)

Mert Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mert

2. Your age : 22 years old

3. Time zone : gmt +3

4. Average online per day : 6-10 hours

5. Your Discord : mertgurkvn#0799

6. Your Nickname : Mert Pluxury

7. Your ID : 70850

Additional information
I am playing this game more than 4 months on EN1 server. I do believe that I have learned everything. I have been in various legal organisations and also in gang works with a higher ranks. I want to make it clear that I have always been following the rules, doing the best I can. I really want to help all citizens of our city. Besides, I wish all of our citizens would follow the rules and play according to them. My first goal would be making this in work when I become admin. I have always liked to associate with higher ranks. I believe that managing is my thing. I have gave it all to become a authorized person in families that I have been part of. When I did, I gave all the information that I have about gameplay.

Iam very active in my social life and I have so many friends in my life. Iam very kind and friendly person. I can get along with anyone. Even in worst cases, I could take the most wiseful decision. I am fluent in Turkish and English and I think i can use my skills easily. I can help who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

Just iam feeling weak about my family. I can handle everything except my family. I don't like being alone, but I'm used to it.

I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players..

If i had, yes

Last edited:

Vladimir Yega

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : İlkcan

2. Your age : 23

3. Time zone : (GMT+3:00)

5. Your Discord : ProjectMayhem #4862

6. Your Nickname : Vladimir Divinus

7. Your ID : 42396

Additional information

I have been in this city for a while. I have served in high commands in all illegal and legal organizations in the city. I know the rules and laws. With this experience, I think that I can serve people as a admin.I will simply help people and make the role flow in the city.

1. I'm always calm and kind.
2. I have good communication skills.
3.I am a disciplined person.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I trust my intelligencand i know English,Turkish and little bit French.

I do everything according to the rules and I do not compromise
Sometimes im shy in the groups i hesitate to ask questions.

Yes i have worked in high positions in every organization and i am ready for it.

Yes.

Last edited:

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> GMT / IST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) -> 16:00 ST to 22:00 ST
5. Average online per day -> 6 hours
6. Your Discord -> Kenzo 🔫#8885
7. Your Nickname -> Nick Kincade
8. Your ID -> 127160
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section -> Crime section

Additional information
-> I want to be an admin as I have been in the city for a long time now and have experienced all game sectors. I
have been in every organization and know the general flow of both sides (gangs and Leo). I also want to be an admin
as I know how annoying it is when you make a ticket and sometimes an admin isn't there to answer it, so I would reply to
tickets as much as I can. I enjoy helping new people, answering all questions they might have, and guiding them to
have a good time in the city. I would listen to everything my coworkers have to say and take as much advice as possible <-

-> Communication
-> I am patient
-> Good listener and Quick learner.

-> I don't believe I have any major issues that will disturb my work.

-> Yes, I am ready to leave RolePlay life to become an admin and help those who need it.

-> Yes, Currently I do not own a business.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-> No, I am available whenever.

Conrad Mcneil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gerrit
2. Your age: 37
3. Time zone: gmt+2
4. Average online per day: 5 to 10
5. Your Discord: ConradMcneil16096#7578
6. Your Nickname: Conrad McNeil
7. Your ID: 16096

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i would love to help making the city better and more sustainable for all the players. i think this is the best server i have been in since i joined rp servers and i would like to do whatever i can to help it grow
2. What are your strengths? being calm and respectful to all players. good at taking constructive criticism
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? working shifts irl so i will be in city at different times every week
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i will as i accept i will have responsibilities towards the server and its inhabitants
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? i have no business

Top Bottom