Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Cosmic Fire

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Cosmic Badmash
2. Your age - 9
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 10-11hour
5. Your Discord - C0sMicFire#4649
6. Your Nickname - Cosmic
7. Your ID - 55065

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in German server and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.
2. What are your strengths?
My greatest Strength it I can speak English perfectly I’m IT technician I can do coding
Software solve
Microsoft Excel all
Adobe
Quick learner
Past of the History Working on Techician from others RP server
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

ray gaurvoo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

INFORMATION
1. Gaurav
3. GMT+5:30
4. avg 5-6 hours
5. ray Gaurav#1382
6. Ray Gauravo

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

>
I have been playing this game for so long thinking I have enough experience and I know all the rules of the server and I did a lot of RP in the game I want to help new players with the rules and want to make GRP a better place to play with fun and no toxicity

>
I am a very quick decision-maker
> I am always with the truth.
> I m very calm and handle situations in the piece.

>
My weakness is that I m a little bit courteous no matter whether the other person is doing good or bad but when it reaches an extreme level I won't ignore it I will be bold to that guy

>
Yes, I have done a lot of RP and have enjoyed it a lot

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
> Yes

Ex- Vagos deputy|Ex-bloods deputy|Ex-Ballas Deputy|

Bence Hencidai

Player
Player
Information
1. Bence
2. 2. 26
3. CET I GMT +1
4. 4-9 hours
5. 5. ShdowHunt3rHUN#8810
6. 6. Bence Hencidai
7. 7. 54876

Additional information
I want to become an admin beacuse i am very patient and i love to help out people. Our family does events every week and we have sometimes a hard time to get an admin. If i get to be an admin i can help our family out and other players. I am in LI and we have alot of family members that work at LI and friends that are admins, so i would love to be an admin with them. I have had alot of people car ramming me and i am so tired of it. If i get admin then i can punish them.

2. What are your strenghts?
I play alot on the server i have much experience in the server and what admins do. That is why i decided to apply for admin.

I dont have a mic. But i will get one when we are done moving.

Yes

I dont have a business so yeah.

Chris Hilton

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Devin

2. Your age: 24

3. Time zone: EST

4. Average online per day: 10-15

5. Your Discord: Chris_Hilton#6542

6. Your Nickname: Chris Hilton

7. Your ID: 77368

Additional information

• Why do you want to become an admin?
  • I want to become an admin because I really enjoy this server and I would very much like the opportunity to be a part of making it a fun safe place for everyone. Along with being able to help new players figure out how to get started without getting discouraged too soon.
  • What are your strengths?
  • Creativity, Love of learning, Open-mindedness, Perspective, and interpersonal communication.
  • What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • Self-criticizing, taking on too much at once, Trying to please everyone, and tending to be Focusing too much on minor details.
  • Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes though it has been fun I am more than ready to leave RP life to become an admin
  • Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • Like most, I have not bought a business, so this will not be an issue.

Umut Marcellus

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
-Umut
2. Your age
3. Time zone
-GMT +3
-6-8 hours
5. Your Discord
-Umutt404#2463
6. Your Nickname
- Umutt Marcellus
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I want to be an admin because I've been playing grp for 6 months, I have experience and there are many different communities in EN2 and sometimes it's hard to deal with and I want to help the admin team in this regard.
- I am Turkish I can help Turkish players very well and deal with their problems. I can solve their problems quickly
- i played high command in all legal org for a long time and now i am lspd deputy i know state rules i am confident about it.
- I am confident in my ability to make decisions.
- When I see something wrong, I don't hesitate and do whatever it takes.
- Yes
- Yes

Micheal Tucker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1-Your name IRL:
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Jack Clinkom
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - UTC
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - Jack Clinkom#4165
6. Your Nickname - Jack Clinko
7. Your ID - 81819

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I've been a deputy in 4 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we was the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules.

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business if I had one but I am free and don’t have business and will focus on being administrator if I got the opportunity.

Blue Osama

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Wes
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 3-5
5. Your Discord: PresidentBlue#7397
6. Your Nickname: Blue Osama
7. Your ID: 1934

Additional information:
I want to become an admin because I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a civ for awhile now. Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do, going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.

Creative, Mindful, Organized, Relaxed

Hard on Myself, Kind of Loud :)

Yes ;)

Yup, don't have a business anymore.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Anil Pasa
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = UTC +03
4. Average online per day = 8 days every day
5. Your Discord = ManL1ke#1832
6. Your Nickname = Manlike
7. Your ID = 71052

Additional information
- because I know all the rules. and I want to bring a much better order to grandrp and play the game with discipline and i love the admin environment, they're pretty fun. i will help grandrp a lot. I know it's not easy to be an admin in grand rp. but believe that; I would like to start on this path, sometimes having fun, sometimes getting serious, without breaking the discipline.
- I am patient, I have a good command of events, even though I am in Istanbul, my English is at a sufficient level because I lived in uk. I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
-Of course, everyone has a weak spot. My weak point is I'm afraid of loud noises so sometimes I lose focus in the game, but it won't last long. sometimes i can write in big font
-of course. RP life is very good, but being an admin is even better. i am so excited for this. my answer to the question is yes
-Yes

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
IRL name: Samad
Your age: 19
Time Zone: GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 9-10 hours
Your discord: Sammm#9838
Your nickname: Samad badmash
Your ID: 69411

It is been almost 3 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG AND LSPD EMS) and Gangs ( Ballas & Families (Rank 8)) up to a good rank. I have experience of Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

I am a quick learner
i am a good listener so i will hear both the side
i am Hardworking,
resilient,
kind,
friendly,
Believe in teamwork,
Calm in every situation
confidence (and many more).

3) What are your greatest weaknesses ?
Too straight forward

4) Will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admin ?
Yes i will be ready to leave RP life so that i can help people as much as possible

5) Will you be ready to sell all of your businesses ? ( Its restricted to own business as an admin )
Yes i will be ready to sell all of my buisnesses ( Actually i dont own any buisnesses )

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people, you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

1- Dhruv Uzumaki - 58117 - Dhruv Uzumaki#6826
2- Chris Hilton - 77368 - @Chris_Hilton#6542
3- Blue Osama - 1934 - @PresidentBlue#7397
4-Bence Hencidai - 54876 - @ShdowHunt3rHUN#8810
5- Raptor Xproo - 26574 - @Raptor#4629

Interviews will be at 14:30 Server time on 07-12-2022​

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone GMT

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 23:00PM

5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+

6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633

7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo

8. Your ID 38745

Additional information

i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.

i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.

1. I speak Good english
2. i can keep carm during stressful situations
3. i can be professional
4. i am highly motivated
5. I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones

1. That i only speak english.

I Am Ready When needed

Yes As I Dont own Any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Not That I know Of And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

Anthony Hills

Player
Player
Information
1. Anthony
2. 16
3. EST
4. 8-10 hour on weekday, 10-14 hour on weekends
5. Anthony.#2666
6. Anthony Hills
7. 2014

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I want to improve the Roleplay in the city and make sure everyone is happy and having fun in the city and having fun with rp. If I see someone that is not having fun than I want to help them have fun. I will Help anyone that needs helps if. If they are asking a question then I will answer it as soon as posable and though the hole time i have been playing grand rp I have just wanted to make it a rp server that everyone enjoys.

Languages I speak
English and Learning German and might learn more languages in the future

- I know all of the RP rules and I am super mature for my age
- quick learner
-being creative

to be honest to everyone and zone out sometimes

Yes I am ready for anything

Yes but I actually I don't have a business right now

Umut Marcellus

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
-Umut
2. Your age
3. Time zone
-GMT +3
-6-8 hours
5. Your Discord
-Umutt404#2463
6. Your Nickname
- Umutt Marcellus
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I want to be an admin because I've been playing grp for 6 months, I have experience and there are many different communities in EN2 and sometimes it's hard to deal with and I want to help the admin team in this regard.
- I am Turkish I can help Turkish players very well and deal with their problems. I can solve their problems quickly
- i played high command in all legal org for a long time and now i am lspd deputy i know state rules i am confident about it.
- I am confident in my ability to make decisions.
- When I see something wrong, I don't hesitate and do whatever it takes.
- Yes
- Yes

yekta

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

🙋‍♂️ Yekta

2. Your age
🎂 26

3. Time zone
🕒 GMT+03:00

👨‍💻 7-8 hours

5. Your Discord
💜 Ratata#1686

6. Your Nickname
🦇 Yekta Demir

7. Your ID
🆔 75445

Additional information

Because I have a habit of always reporting things that go wrong with the game and trying to fix it. If I become an admin, I will be able to work to fulfill the rules without the need for reporting.

Analytical Thinking, Selfless Work, Empathy, Protect the Oppressed

Hasty, Extreme Discipline, Overly Controlling (sometimes i have to let people set up comfortable environments)

Actually i like to rp a lot but as an official of the server it is more exciting to be able to follow the rules

This is not a problem for me because i don't have one yet

M

Manas Badmash

INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord - Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname - Rocky Badmash
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information

i. I want to become Admin to maintain the RP experience and make sure no one violate rules
ii. I want to issue punishments to the citizens who are violating rules
i. I am a good observer and have a great RP experience
ii. I know about all RP rules and fluent in English
i. I cannot tolerate if anyone is not doing RP in proper manner
i Yes for sure , To maintain the RP and let everyone enjoy
i Yes, as I don't have one

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 10 hours +
5. Your Discord: MattNeim#4142
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent English and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run. I am simple, and get to the point, if people have a complaint and I never saw it, the answer is "post pov on the forums". instead of "but this, that, he said this, he said that".

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me.

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

ParkerJonas

LI Head of the Department
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Renoy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: Renoy#0001
6. Your Nickname: Parker Jonas
7. Your ID: 52107

Additional information
➣ I have given a lot of hrs to this server and have also done and enjoyed everything in Role Play and would like to try something different and have been High Command in almost all the orgs. also have followed all the rules of the server and orgs. I would like to become an admin to help the server, help new members who flew into the city and punish dodgers of the server.
➣ I am patient, respectful, hardworking and also a good listener.
➣ I might have to go AFK sometimes to do some IRL stuff but not for too long.
➣ Yes, as I have experienced and enjoyed my RP life so far.
➣ Yes I'm ready, as I don't have any currently.

Mia Davis

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Lakshay Verma
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Mia Davis | 56521#1697
6. Your Nickname: Mia Davis
7. Your ID: 56521

Additional information
Q1. Why do you want to become an admin?

A.
“Administration” is the most important part of a Role Play server and to be honest, I think taking up the admin job can offer me the best possible environment to put my skills to work. I can use the knowledge which I have acquired by spending time with the gang and a short one month stay at Life Invader to make a major difference in the administration space of this server. I am confident that I can fulfil the responsibilities within the scope of being an admin such as responding to tickets, administering players, reviewing POVs etc. I have a tendency to tackle the toughest situations, with patience and make the best possible decision. I am really looking forward to take up the most important job in the server and prove my worth.

Q2. What are your strengths?

A.
Strengths:
  • Good and fast decision maker
  • Focused
  • Hard working
  • Empathetic
  • Team player
  • Determined
  • Fast learner
  • Good at negotiating
  • Optimistic
  • Perfectionist
  • Organised

Q3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

A.
Weaknesses:
  • Overthinker
  • Detail oriented
  • Too straight and Blunt while talking with someone
  • Blame myself for someone’s wrongdoing
  • Tend to spend too much time perfecting a given task

Q4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

A.
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Q5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

A.
Yes.

Fuzzy_Is_Alive

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ahmad Samara
2. Your age: 31
3. Time zone: GMT+4:00
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: FuzzyIsAlive#6969
6. Your Nickname: Yelva Barefoot
7. Your ID: 80596

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: To maintain balance and legitimacy in the server, and solve all conflicts, disputes, annoyances, and RP situations that go out of hand. Keeping things short and simple.
2. What are your strengths?: My strength focus around the ability to perform on full efficiency for long hours, my ability to maintain calm. I'm a team player, and if I take a solo decision then its usually following the "measure twice cut once" method.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: I'm very social, and dont like being alone for a long time
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

Top Bottom