Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =21
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
=I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

2. What are your strengths?
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
=I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
= I think I had done my rp life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=Fortunately, I did not buy

Kings raj

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Rajesh
2. Your age : 32
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : Kings Raj YT #9638
6. Your Nickname : Rajesh
7. Your ID : 55557

Additional information

I want to become a god because I want to make sure everyone enjoy good Roleplay. I want to make sure everyone follow the rules/knows the rules I also want to help the server, I will make sure the people will get good experience

I'm a quick learner, honest, hard-working

open with people and very small things that don't matter

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

M

Manas Badmash

INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hrs
5. Your Discord - Manas#0343
6. Your Nickname - Rocky Badmash
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information
i. I want to become Admin to maintain the RP experience and make sure no one violate rules
ii. I want to issue punishments to the citizens who are violating rules
i. I am a good observer and have a great RP experience
ii. I know about all RP rules and fluent in English
i. I cannot tolerate if anyone is not doing RP in proper manner
i Yes for sure , To maintain the RP and let everyone enjoy
i Yes, as I don't have one

Eva Vendetta

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Avi Gupta

2. Your age:

3. Time zone: +GMT 5:30

4. Average online per day: 8-9+ hrs

5. Your Discord: Raja79#7634

6. Your Nickname: Badmash Raja

7. Your ID:

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server. I want to help new players and to make sure that each and every players respect others players, the rules of the server and have a proper roleplay. I believe that if I became an admin I will work hard and will maintain a proper roleplay in the server by the players. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city.

i. I keep myself calm in every situation.
ii. I have a good level of communication skill.
iii. I like to help other players.
iv. I can handle any stressful situations.

i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

-Yes I am ready to leave the RP life.

-Yes(I don't have any business)
**Thanks For Read The Application**

Rosy singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Mohit singh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: Kakashi singh#6545
6. Your Nickname: Kakashi singh
7. Your ID: 67110
Additional information
To become an admin, it's the dream of every rp player . Because admins helps us they are like God for us in every situation and now also i am in EMS because I love to help citizens. That's why I want to become an admin.
time management, speaking and writing English fluently, i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.
I am so soft hearted person. Nd i belive on every person which is wrong also after getting scam i realise that don't judge by face or talks.
Yes i am ready to leave everything to become admin.
I don't have any business. Xd

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Anil Pasa
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = UTC +03
4. Average online per day = 8 days every day
5. Your Discord = ManL1ke#1832
6. Your Nickname = Anil Pasa
7. Your ID = 71052

Additional information
- because I know all the rules. and I want to bring a much better order to grandrp and play the game with discipline and i love the admin environment, they're pretty fun. i will help grandrp a lot. I know it's not easy to be an admin in grand rp. but believe that; I would like to start on this path, sometimes having fun, sometimes getting serious, without breaking the discipline.
- I am patient, I have a good command of events, even though I am in Istanbul, my English is at a sufficient level because I lived in uk. I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
-Of course, everyone has a weak spot. My weak point is I'm afraid of loud noises so sometimes I lose focus in the game, but it won't last long. sometimes i can write in big font
-of course. RP life is very good, but being an admin is even better. i am so excited for this. my answer to the question is yes
-Yes

Borosdavid06

Player
Player
Information
1, David Boros
2, 21
3, GMT+1
4, Variable, sometimes 1 sometimes 4
5, borosdavid06#3014
6, LCFR Morningstar
7, 87531

Additional Information
1, Like help others, and make following the rules what makes smoother the whole thing.
2, I have ADMIN experience at other games at a gamer "association". It calls UAG, and it has like 8-10 survival game.
I am patient to people, im working in three shifts, so i can be online three different time in the three daytime
3, I dont have a lot rp experience, but time can fix it. Sometimes i can be very nice for the people and dont give what they deserve.
4, Yes.
5, I dont own any, so its not problem for me.

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age:17
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efee#0031
Nickname: Safy Pluxury
ID: 34259
Additional Information

I joined grand rp 4 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be an admin because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced.

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
because I gained experience in legal and illegal organizations on this server and I became hc in most organizations. so i am experienced and as admin i want to help people to do their role best

2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation. And i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes (i dont have one)

Last edited:

Naive Bhai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Naive Tibro
2. Your age
Ans: 23
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT+6
Ans: 12-14 hours.
5. Your Discord
Ans: Naive Bha#3136
6. Your Nickname
Ans: Naive
7. Your ID
Ans: 40235

Additional information

Ans:
  1. I am dedicated in any work and my communication skill, I have enough ability to handle critical situation.

2.I want to be an admin because I was a NG,SAHP and Now Life Invedar member and I always want to do new experience. So I am interested to be admin and keep the city safe with justice.
Ans: My biggest strength is dedication to my work, I am dedicated in any work and my communication skill, I have enough ability to handle critical situation. I am respectful to other person if he/she disrespects me on duty.

Ans: I have no greatest weakness. I always explore things and learn from mistakes and guidance.
Ans: Yes definitely.
Ans: I don't have any business so That's not a problem.

DivyanX

ARMY
Player
Name: Danny Cooper
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Danny Cooper#3083
Nickname: Danny Badmash
ID: 21928

1. I started my RP experience with Grand RP. It's been more than 1 year of playing on this server and I believe I have accomplished everything
It's time for me to help the new players with the rules, and the old players so their RP experience doesn't ruin.
. I know all the rules and I will be a great help to the administration team.

2. My strengths consist of Time management, hard work, patience, calm and positive attitude
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin.

3. My strengths sometimes become my weaknesses I tend to go to the root of the problem and solve it all through and I find the job complete after being satisfied with the results and not before.

4. yes

5. Yes I will sell of my business

Hari Krishna

Player
Player
Information
1. Hari Krishna
2. 25
3. GMT(+530)
4. 4-6 hours
5. HARI#4066
6. Hari Royal
7. 158

Additional information
I adore making a difference people in require and I think there's a part I can do within the city as an admin that would advantage others. I would like to extend the quality of Role-play within the city by educating and clarifying rules to others. My administration skills in-game and on the gatherings would advantage players and they would have better RP within the city. Also, with my time zone being IST I would be within the city generally amid the day. meaning the most admins can get a few rest knowing that there will be somebody to still offer assistance and serve. I have been within the city for sufficient time to memorize all the rules so I think I would be culminate for this position. Moreover, I appreciate being in such an critical steady part that permits me to work with part of individuals. I essentially cherish making a difference individuals out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through replying a barrage of newbie questions or making a difference defuse a circumstance. I’d like to help the current organization group with their obligations as the populace is raising on a day by day premise.

2. What are your strenghts?
Coder dedication & i have patience to handle situations

quick to please others

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes i am reday to sell my Business.

sedat pekerr

FIB HOD/DHOD-LSPD DCOD-
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
nformation
1. efe kaan özdil
2. 17
3. GMT+3
4.6-9 hours
5. efe kaan#5865
6.polatalemdar black

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I have been to many organizations and I have encountered many rules errors.(FİB/LSPD/NG/FAMİLİES/MARABUNTO/BALLAS/BLOODS/VAGOS) And when I saw that there were so many rule mistakes, I saw that the number of admins was not enough and they could not catch up with the events. and that's why i want to be admin

time management, speaking and writing 2 languages English and Turkish and I can speak and write fluently in these bilinguals and when anything happens i do my best to find/solve it

As long as people don't toxic me it's okay but if I get too toxic I can get angry and shout

Yes im ready

Yes im ready

Ankit Walker

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Ankit
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 5hrs+
5. Your Discord~Ankit Gamer#7496
6. Your Nickname~ Ankit Badmash
7. Your ID~ 41285

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been in this server for atlist 6months and I have learned a lot of things from it i am high command in SAHP and i have the experience of gan too.

My strength is to learn anything quickly
i know a lot of language
i stay cool calm in the sisutation

My greatest weakness is to believe anyone with out any proves

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because i like to handle sisutation

I am ready to sell my business but i don't have any buisness

Last edited:

Sanjay Pluxury

Be Cool
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sanjay
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day : 8 hours
5. Your Discord : Sanjay Royal#0168
6. Your Nickname : Sanjay Royal
7. Your ID : 62891

Additional information

I want to become an admin, because I feel like I have almost done everything and had enjoyed my days of my roleplaying, now I feel I should take a step ahead, when I first came in to the city, I had no confidence in my self, I didn't know what to do, and then I had some Wizards helped me to find a way not only to survive but also make big in the city and now I think It's my turn to give back to the City

- The number of hours I can give to the city per day regularly
- Ability to communicate fluently
- Patience to hear the problem completely before reacting
- Good Knowledge of the city and RP rules
- Ability to remain calm and work unbiasedly in any given situation

- Not being able to say NO to people but will overcome that with time

Yes, I am ready to quit the RP to become an administrator.

Yes, I have not bought a business even when I could have because I always wanted to be an administrator.

Thank You,
Regards,

Sanjay Royal
Deputy Secretary of State.

jamie milroy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Chris
2. Your age-26
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day-8-10
5. Your Discord- Jamie MIlroy | 68286#7093
6. Your Nickname- Jamie millroy
7. Your ID- 68286

Additional information
I want to become an administrator because this is one of the best gta rp in the world and I want to help out in the city and make it better, i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in another english server before i moved to grand rp and i helped a lot of people.

2. What are your strengths?time management, speaking and writing 2 languages English and Arabic fluently, i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional. And also deal with things in a timely manner.

open with people and very small things that don't matter

Yes i am

Don't have business

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
1. Your name IRL : Smit

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Smit Shinde#4218

6. Your Nickname : Liza Hayashi

7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. As i am Ex General so i have full city exprience,I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

My greatest weakness probably is that I have more experience in legal Org. Than in illegal Org.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I dont have any business)

ZTiTuOk.gif

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Aryan Lakra
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 9-12
5. Your Discord: DriftKing#0001
6. Your Nickname: Jimmy Balenciaga
7. Your ID: 461
Additional information

- I have been in the server for over 2 Years IRL and after breaking nearly every single rule once i have learned my lesson and i think i would be able to help the admin team as a small helping hand cause i see you guys handling the server with over 1000 people at a time and ik it can be hectic so i would like to be a helping hand to the admin team and show my skills of Communication,Management,Decision Taking to the admins so i can get to a higher level and help them more and i would be keeping a target of helping atleast 250+ Reports A Day.

- My strengths are my communication skills with me being able to speak Hindi and English and can help people easily which some NA admins might face some issue with.
I am really calm person and i first listen to others and then take decision.

- My weakness are that i cant listen anything wrong bout my Parents.
due to being from india might face some issues conneting to the game sometimes

- Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

- I do not own any business to Sell.

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1.Your name IRL- Deepak Verma

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-10 To 12 hours

5. Your Discord-Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353

6. Your Nickname-Alpha Ivan

7. Your ID-63591

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

Cannot play in night but if i am needed than i can also come.

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Micheal Tucker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1: Jack Clinkom
2: 21
3: GMT
4: 10 hrs a day
5: Jack Clinkom#4165
6: Jack Clinko
7: 81819

Additional Information

I have been a part of the GrandRP community for over 5 months now and I believe I have gotten a lot of knowledge of this time and could put myself up for the job and help make the Project better. In my time here I have been in many legal and illegal organizations, which made me witness ALOT of situations, I have been through everything from hard decisions, to making people take the hard decisions themselves, as an ex-high command in LSPD I have witnessed situations where officers break rules, for example, many people that are in legal orgs power game by cuffing someone while they are running and jumping or while dragging somebody by the arm they start running around. I am also a strict rule keeper myself, I always try to correct everyone up to my possibilities, and help them out so they could avoid getting in trouble in the future. I am honestly very fascinated by the work of all the admins, and I cannot wait to possibly become one myself in the nearest future, and also with my previous experience as an administrator on other small games, I think I would make a great administrator here in Grand-Roleplay.

- Communication - Ever since I was a child I never had the stress of walking up to somebody and asking for something like directions, and I hear that a lot of kids are very shy to walk up to somebody.

- Organisation - Since I am still in a school here in the UK I have many tests every week, so all the time I have to be organizing my time so that I can fit in my personal things along with school things.

- Teamwork - I am always motivated to work in a team because of the fact that I have lately made a realisment that without working in teams, nobody would ever be where they currently are in life!

- Multitasking - Since I have high command experience, I know how it is trying to take care of something, and getting DM's from discord also. So because of that, I have learned this magnificent skill that helps me not only in video games but also IRL!

- Experience - I have a lot of experience as an administrator in different games and also organizations here in GrandRP.

- Maturity - Many people have seen me as a child for a long time, and of course I am one. But when it comes to working, I am like a man, very focused and serious about my job.

- Honesty - I am a very honest person to everyone while not even looking at who they are. This basically means that I am truthful.

- Too detail-oriented - I often find myself getting worse grades on tests because of the fact that when I was studying I focused on detail more than the most important things, and sometimes the detail is not the most important. But the detail is sometimes also the key to things! I am working on my weakness and getting better with everything every day.

- Not good at debates - I find myself in the situation of being in a fight with someone, and not knowing what to reply with. This happens very rarely but it does. I am also working on this weakness and trying to improve every day.

Yes, I am ready to put administration above my own RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes of course. I have no business at all so it will be okay.

Top Bottom