Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Jay_1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Randy
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: XIIJaceIIX#0915
6. Your Nickname: Randy
7. Your ID: 98306

Additional information

I want to be admin because I feel I have what it Takes. I have dedicated myself to grand rp for hours. I have witnessed a lot of rule breaking such as FailRp, RDM, VDM, Mixing, PG and many more. I want to help and stop all of the rule breaking and make the Role Play community able to be a place that we can all have fun and RolePlay. I want to turn a new chapter in my life from a RolePlayer to an Admin. and I have been playing on EN-1 and EN-3 so now I want to play on EN-2( My EN-2 character are low lvl but my other characters or high lvl)

Dedication, Leadership, Positive, Positive and Good at communicating

Speaking too much

Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Riya Rose

What goes around comes around
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
= Yaswanth Reddy
2. Your age = 21
3. Time zone = IST / GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day = 8 to 10 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord = Riya Rose#1254
6. Your Nickname = Riya Rose
7. Your ID = 48887

Additional information

I've been playing for a couple of months now, enjoying every aspect of the server from the roleplaying to the money grind. I've worked in both legal organizations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state. I'd like to use the knowledge I have to better help the Ever-growing Grand community and make it cohesive, friendly, and enjoyable for not just new players, but also for veteran players as properly turning into an admin is the key to it. and really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can.

I was a quick learner and stayed calm in the worst situations and handle them by listening on both sides like seeing heads and tails on a coin and giving respect to each and everyone I consider my leadership skills to be one of my greatest strengths.

Sometimes I overthink before making a Decision and sometimes get excited about something.

yes, I am ready to leave RP life and take this responsibility on my shoulders to assist the people in the right way.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

ADi_goswami

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Varun Goswami
2. Your age -18
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Gold Op#9868
6. Your Nickname- Optimus Gold
7. Your ID - 87316
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? -
I love helping people and IC have been helping everyone since the beginning. As a citizen I enjoyed a city and this roleplay. Now I realize that I can help more people by becoming an "ADMIN". One more thing that I hate people who spoil this well known roleplay. I want to tell them that this roleplay is not for you. So, this is the reason why I want to become an "ADMIN".
2. What are your strengths? -
You definitely know that I have been in this city for 12 years. I I did each and every starting job very passionately. I can learn all the stuffs in short periods and I have been at a good rank at well known legal ORGs like SAHP, NG and illegal gangs like Marabunta and Los Santos Vagos. I have also passed FIB interview but because of some OOC issue I can't join them. Currently I am an employee of fIB. So, in last I would like say to that these are my real strength to provide a great and honest "ADMIN" to the city.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -
I trust people easily but in this roleplay we can't trust anybody without "POV". So, this weakness of mine will not become a hindrance. 4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yeah definitely, I am ready to leave RP life to become an "ADMIN".
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -
urrently I don't own any type of business.

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL~ Umar Sadique
2. Your age~ 16
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 7hrs+
5. Your Discord~GamingwithDarky#1111
6. Your Nickname~ Robert Hawkin
7. Your ID~ 86942

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been on this server for at least 3 to 4 months and I have learned a lot of things from it I have many experiences in legal organizations to Illegal organizations.

My strength is to learn anything quickly, I stay cool and calm in the situation

My greatest weakness is to believe anyone without any proves

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because I like to handle situations

I am ready to sell my business but I don't have any business

Thanks for Reading My application ❤️

Rishabh Kirigaya

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC (+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord: Desi Rishabh#1581
6. Your Nickname : Desi Rishabh
7. Your ID : 91886

Additional information

Since I joined the city I have experienced a lot of rp situations. I have a lot of experience in RP and I love this server. I Like To Help Everyone And To Make Sure No One Breaks rules. I love how to handle situations and help people when they need it.
I have gained a lot of Rp Experience And learned Rules in FIB,GOV, And EMS.
I can make others proud with my work if I become admin.

Quick Learner
Good Communication skills
Leading skills
Honest person

Over Thinking
Not believe anyone easily

Yes, i am ready to leave RP

Yes, i don't have any

Rishabh Kirigaya

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC (+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord: Desi Rishabh#1581
6. Your Nickname : Desi Rishabh
7. Your ID : 91886

Additional information

Since I joined the city I have experienced a lot of rp situations. I have a lot of experience in RP and I love this server. I Like To Help Everyone And To Make Sure No One Breaks rules. I love how to handle situations and help people when they need it.
I have gained a lot of Rp Experience And learned Rules in FIB,GOV, And EMS.
I can make others proud with my work if I become admin.

Quick Learner
Good Communication skills
Leading skills
Honest person

Over Thinking
Not believe anyone easily

Yes, i am ready to leave RP

Yes, i don't have any

thanks to read my application
your thankfully
Regard - Desi Rishabh

kiki ponch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1-Mohamad
2- 20
3- UTC +3
4- 7h
5- LR#2529
6-Kiki Poncho
7- 4376
Additional information
1 Why do you want to become an admin

The reason why i want to be an admin , its to guide people and help them to understand the city rules perfectly , especially the new people who joins the city . And to bring justice between players , also i have much experince as an player , i was at EN1 since the beginnig , at EN2 since the first day until now , and having a big knowledgeabout all organizations in the city

2 What are your strengths?
being patient , easy to communicate with people with different language ( arabic , english, turkish ) , keep calm and being serious in my job

3 What are your greatest weaknesses?
im not going to say im 100% perfect , but i feel that i am good enough

4 ,Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, i am ready to leave the RP life.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ( I don't have any business )

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Jyotirmoy Dhani.
2. Your age
Ans: 18.
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +5:30
Ans: 6-8 HRs
5. Your Discord
Ans: ℑ𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔫 ֆɛռ#2212
6. Your Nickname
Ans Ishan Windson
7. Your ID Ans: 2993
Additional information

Ans: I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others. My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also, with my time zone being GMT I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve. I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would be perfect for this position. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.
Ans: My biggest strength is that I can think on my feet and can work under a lot of pressure.
Ans: My greatest weakness is that I sometimes focus too much on the details of a project and spend too much time analyzing the finer points.
Ans: After doing RP from more than A year in En1 and couple of weeks in en3 I am ready to leave PR Life and become and admin!
Ans: Ans: I dont have a business, But If I got one I will sell it for sure!

Ansari Hashim

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Ansari Hashim
2. Your age
Ans: 18
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +05:30 { IST}
Ans: 4-5 hours ( will be more I became Admin)
5. Your Discord
Ans: Mufasa Earl #9461
6. Your Nickname
Ans: Mufasa Earl
7. Your ID
Ans:67681

Additional information

Ans: I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need. and I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and i do understand how hard it is to respond more than 600 people online and i though maybe i could lend a helping hand towards the community. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I would give my best and make sure my higher-ups are satisfied with the work I do.

Ans: Could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when i I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions.

Ans: My biggest weakness is that i am Lazy Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

Ans: Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations.

Ans: Yes

Note: I am Player of En 1 and I have alot of experience of GRP but as EN 1 economy is soo high so I decided to shift to EN 2 and help the citizens of this city.

Thanks For Reading This Application

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hassan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: 5+
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

Additional information
I want to help people who are new in the city and i want punish people who are doing rule break. As there are many people who need guideness so i will try my best to help all people.

My strength is i am very polite person and my hobby is to help people who are in trouble and I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready but I do not own one.

Scorpeon Vebhav

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord-vaibhavislive#0406
6. Your Nickname-Skorpeon Vebhav
7. Your ID-72466

Additional Information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-I am playing on this project form past 1.5 years,I always wonder that how admin help thousands of people daily. I Always love helping people in game. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules. Now after experiencing a lot in a server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hands towards a New player and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

2.what are your strengths?
-Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything quickly

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes i become more polite than its required

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Smit
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6+
5. Your Discord : Smit#5761
6. Your Nickname : Lucy Athena
7. Your ID : 31643

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , but I spend most of my time in state,I believe I know everything about state organizations.
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , As someone who always go by the rules , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff

-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-I tend to take on too much responsibility.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes ,Don't have any

Tahmid Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Tahmid Anam
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (6:00)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: Tahmid Pluxury#2991
6. Your Nickname:Tahmid Pluxury
7. Your ID: 70281
Additional information
Ans: I am playing rp coupel of month. I enjoy rp life much . I do all of org like(ems,fib,sahp,ng and li) now I think i can handel ooc life. I have many admin frnd that why i can learn more fast about admin life
Ans:
(*) Quick learner
(*) Flulent English
(*) I love to help others
Ans:
(*) I cant see any one breaking rules.
(*) Dont like to taik much.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Your name IRL : Nikhil R Chaitanya
Your age : 26
Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
Average online per day : 8 hours
Your Discord : Dr. Nik#6641
Your Nickname : Nik Payne

Your ID : 47103

Additional information

After being on the server for almost a year and having enjoyed my days of RP, I feel its time for me to take a step ahead. There have been numerous instances when I was just starting in the city where I had no clue what to do, there were a few individuals who helped me find my way to not only survive in the city but also helped me in making a name for myself. Now it is only fair for me to return the favor by helping the individuals in need of the help and play my part in a healthy RP.

-
Patience
- Better Communication Skills
- Better understanding of Rules of the Server
- Ability to learn quickly, work hard and work smart.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and work unbiasedly

- Take things too seriously and to heart.
- Sometimes I get carried away and be very strict with the rules.

Yes, I am ready to quit the RP to become an administrator.

Yes, I am not holding any Business at this moment in time.

Thank You.

Regards,
Nik Payne.

Last edited:

Ajani Gaye

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Ajani Gaye

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone- United States Eastern time zone

4. Average online per day- I usually don't play on weekdays because I have school and other business as well but if I am free i will play from 5-8 hours and on weekends 9-11 hours.

5. Your Discord- AjaniCommander3532#4300

6. Your Nickname- AJ

7. Your ID -35182

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become admin is because I want to help others in the server and make it more playable and enjoyable for others. I Been playing grand rp since of June and I love the server a lot. I want to help others in the server because I want to teach people how to start playing in grand rp and make it more enjoyable to play. I have been in a lot of organization. I Have been in FIB for 6 terms, LSPD, SAHP and GOV. I also have a lot of experience from playing grand rp. being an admin is all about how u help others and make the rp experience more fun. enjoyable and playable for everyone and helping one another who are in needs of help. Thank you for reading and have a good day.

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are hardworking, being helpful to others and dedicated to work.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my greatest weaknesses are when i get mad, and over thinking.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes and I don't have a business.

Shelsea Harper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Shelsea Leon
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT-6 (Eastern Time Zone)
4. Average online per day :
9-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : CSummer23#5434
6. Your Nickname : Shelsea Walker
7. Your ID : 11853

Additional information

I've been in the city for a long time now and climbed my way to the top of a legal org. I think I've experienced almost everything the city has to offer. If I get the opportunity, I would like to get one more step further and try to make the experiences of the other citizens better. I want to help the new citizens get accustomed to the city rules and help the whole city to maintain quality RP.

I speak fluent English.
I enjoy socializing, and love meeting new people

I have excellent communication skills.
I have no difficulties to work under pressure.
I can solve critical issues in any given time.
I analyze any situation thoroughly before coming to any conclusion.

I think my greatest weakness would be that I try to do too many things in a same time and put pressure on myself unnecessarily.

Yes, I've experienced almost everything RP life has to offer.

I don't have any business

ayushagarwal21062002

Player
Player
was
Additional information
datawsssdbig data
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
Sunday, 26 February 2023, 1:34 pm

i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in German server and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

time management, speaking and writing 3 languages Russian, English and Armenian fluently, i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.

open with people and very small things that don't matter:mad:

India has only one time zone. The country has officially observed India Standard Time (IST) since 1947. However, the UTC+5:30 offset has been used as the local standard time in India since 1906.

India is a large country that stretches almost 3000 kilometers (1864 miles) from west to east. It spans nearly 30 degrees longitude (68°7'E to 97°25'E). If the country were to base its time zones on mean solar time, it would have three time zones, but since it only has one, the Sun rises almost 90 minutes earlier in Dong in the far east than in Guar Mota in the west.

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name IRL : Krish
Time Zone : (+5:30 GMT) IST
Avg Online: 4-5 Hours , 7-8 Hours on holidays.
Discord:Krish Geek#0001
Nickname: Krish Mazoku
I'd : 70540

Additional Information:

1- I want to become admin because i have been playing grand rp since 6 months now and have gained enough experience of the entire city. I have also been in legal and illegal orgs as well , deputies of gang and Leo's as well , so i have an experience of both the spheres of city which has helped me to enhance my knowledge in city. I am familiar with all the rules of the city and not only general but also event rules , leader rules etc. I want to become an admin therefore so that i can use my this experience in improving the roles play experience of the players and also make city 2 the best city , where all the rules and regulations are strictly followed.

2-My strength is my leadership qualities,i can calmly handle every situation,i am a quick learner and also instead of crying over the mistakes done , i always take a moral learning and move ahead so that i can become a better person everyday. I am also a Very disciplined person and stick to my words nd commitments.

3-My weakness is that i am quite emotional and flow of feelings often affects me.

4-I am ready to leave RP for becoming admin and helping people.

5- I am ready to sell buisness for sure.

Thankyou. I hope my application will be accepted and I'll get a chance to use my experience to help the people in city.

Morgan Pirazev

Player
1. Your name IRL : XXXXX
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: UTC +3
4. Average online per day: 14+ hours
5. Your Discord: Morgan Pirazev#1049
6. Your Nickname: Morgan Pirazev
7. Your ID: 87542

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?

I've been playing RP since 2018 (Fivem, and now RageMP), enjoying every aspect of roleplaying .
I've been in HC in both legal organisations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state.
I'd like to use that knowledge that I have to better help the Grandrp community and Create more powerful RP.
As you can see i never got punishment for breaking any rules , except Anti-afk 1 time.
Hence, my decision to apply for adminship.

- Smartness (Power of arguments). i am very good at listen to both parties and can keep calm and come up with a ethic solution to make both parties happy.

- Quick learner ( when i put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results.)

- Communication skills : Arabic , French , English , Russian , a little bit turkish.

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?

- Touchy.

4. Would you be ready to leave RP life to become an administrator?

- No Problem. I am willing to leave RP life to help and support server management to provide good RP for players.

- Yes.

💫 Thanks For Reading My Application.

Thanush

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Thanuskaran
2. Your age :19
3. Time zone : (GMT-5)
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord :Lekii#8663
6. Your Nickname :Thanush
7. Your ID :96827

Additional information
First Reason,i wanna explore admin world and i know a lot thing about grand RP and i am ready to Helping Players and Solving issues
Quick Learner and Patient
Trust People Easily
Yes, I am Ready To Leave RP Life To become An Admin
Yes, but I don't have any.

Last edited:
Top Bottom