Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

ADi_goswami

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Varun Goswami
2. Your age -18
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Gold Op#9868
6. Your Nickname- Optimus Gold
7. Your ID - 87316
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? -
I love helping people and IC have been helping everyone since the beginning. As a citizen I enjoyed a city and this roleplay. Now I realize that I can help more people by becoming an "ADMIN". One more thing that I hate people who spoil this well known roleplay. I want to tell them that this roleplay is not for you. So, this is the reason why I want to become an "ADMIN".
2. What are your strengths? -
You definitely know that I have been in this city for 12 years. I I did each and every starting job very passionately. I can learn all the stuffs in short periods and I have been at a good rank at well known legal ORGs like SAHP, NG and illegal gangs like Marabunta and Los Santos Vagos. I have also passed FIB interview but because of some OOC issue I can't join them. Currently I am an employee of fIB. So, in last I would like say to that these are my real strength to provide a great and honest "ADMIN" to the city.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -
I trust people easily but in this roleplay we can't trust anybody without "POV". So, this weakness of mine will not become a hindrance. 4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yeah definitely, I am ready to leave RP life to become an "ADMIN".
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -
urrently I don't own any type of business.

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL~ Umar Sadique
2. Your age~ 16
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 7hrs+
5. Your Discord~GamingwithDarky#1111
6. Your Nickname~ Robert Hawkin
7. Your ID~ 86942

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been on this server for at least 3 to 4 months and I have learned a lot of things from it I have many experiences in legal organizations to Illegal organizations.

2. What are your strengths?
My strength is to learn anything quickly, I stay cool and calm in the situation

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is to believe anyone without any proves

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because I like to handle situations

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I am ready to sell my business but I don't have any business

Thanks for Reading My application ❤️

Riya Rose

What goes around comes around
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
= Yaswanth Reddy
2. Your age = 21
3. Time zone = IST / GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day = 8 to 10 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord = Riya Rose#1254
6. Your Nickname = Riya Rose
7. Your ID = 48887

Additional information

I've been playing for a couple of months now, enjoying every aspect of the server from the roleplaying to the money grind. I've worked in both legal organizations and gangs which allowed me to understand both sides of the state. I'd like to use the knowledge I have to better help the Ever-growing Grand community and make it cohesive, friendly, and enjoyable for not just new players, but also for veteran players as properly turning into an admin is the key to it. and really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can.

I was a quick learner and stayed calm in the worst situations and handle them by listening on both sides like seeing heads and tails on a coin and giving respect to each and everyone I consider my leadership skills to be one of my greatest strengths.

Sometimes I overthink before making a Decision and sometimes get excited about something.

yes, I am ready to leave RP life and take this responsibility on my shoulders to assist the people in the right way.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1.Your name IRL : Nikhil R Chaitanya
2.Your age : 26
3.Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4.Average online per day : 8 hours
5.Your Discord : Dr. Nik#6641
6.Your Nickname : Nik Payne
7.Your ID : 47103

Additional information

After being on the server for almost a year and having enjoyed my days of RP, I feel its time for me to take a step ahead. There have been numerous instances when I was just starting in the city where I had no clue what to do, there were a few individuals who helped me find my way to not only survive in the city but also helped me in making a name for myself. Now it is only fair for me to return the favor by helping the individuals in need of the help and play my part in a healthy RP.

-
Patience
- Better Communication Skills
- Better understanding of Rules of the Server
- Ability to learn quickly, work hard and work smart.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and work unbiasedly

- Take things too seriously and to heart.
- Sometimes I get carried away and be very strict with the rules.

Yes, I am ready to quit the RP to become an administrator.

Yes, I am not holding any Business at this moment in time.

Thank You.

Regards,
Nik Payne.

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hassan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 5+
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

Additional information
I want to help people who are new in the city and i want punish people who are doing rule break. As there are many people who need guideness so i will try my best to help all people.

My strength is i am very polite person and my hobby is to help people who are in trouble and I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready but I do not own one.

Last edited:

Mukesh Oberoi

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL :- Mukesh Oberoi
2. Your Age :- 22
3. Time Zone :- GMT+5:30
4. Average Online Per Day :- 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord :- SORRYBHAI#0069
6. Your Nickname :- Mukesh
7. Your ID :- 40496
Additional Information
1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
:- I Like To Help Everyone And To Make Sure No One Breaks Or Goes Against The Rules And To Give Punishment To The People Who Break The Rules And Help New Citizens That Come Into Our City.I Have Experience In Illegal And Legal Orgs So I Think I Know A Lot And Have Seen How Both Sides Of The City Works. Also I Giving So Many Peoples Help For Grand In City How To Earn Money Easy And How To Grand In City
:- I've Been A Deputy/HC In 2 Different Organisations And They've All Succeeded Very Well For Example. Right Now I Am Deputy In Blood Street In Kushal Term And We Made Amazing RP And I Lead Majority Of RP Scenarios (Which Means I'm Capable Of Being Able To RP). I Was Also Hcs For 1 Month In EMS (Terms:- Apollo Grey /Tinus Tag/Blu Blumoneymurder In Best Experience For EMS With Good Respect And Help Every Citizens This Was Good And I Want Every Single One Help With Grand In City There Was I Need To Become Admin. Also I Join More Legals And Illegal Org So I Think I Have So Many Experience In City Rules To Help Citizens

2. What Are Your Strengths?
:- In IRL I Handling Multitasking Work Easly With My Teams And Solo Also. So I Think I Handle Easly Work In Admins
:- I'm The Kind Of Person Who Lets Their Work Do The Talking . If I Am Fluent In Both Samoan And English And I Feel Like I Can Use That Skill To My Advantage As I Can Help Bridge The Gap Between People Who Aren’t As Fluent In English And People Who Speak English Natively. Also , As I Said Earlier I Have This Drive To Help Every Single Person In Need Of It And I Feel That I Will Be Useful As A Staff Member. Also I Am A Quick And Engaged Learner Of New Skills Or Things Introduced To Me.

3. What Are Your Greatest Weaknesses?
:- My Greatest Weakness Would Most Likely Be That I Am Too Honest And Sometimes That Can Be Bad Because Players Tend To Get Mad When You Tell Them The Truth Instead Of What They Want To Hear And May Cause A Fit About It.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin?
:- Yes, I Am Absolutely Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
:- No Business I Have

Scorpeon Vebhav

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord-vaibhavislive#0406
6. Your Nickname-Skorpeon Vebhav
7. Your ID-72466

Additional Information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-I am playing on this project form past 1.5 years,I always wonder that how admin help thousands of people daily. I Always love helping people in game. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules. Now after experiencing a lot in a server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hands towards a New player and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

2.what are your strengths?
-Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything quickly

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes i become more polite than its required

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

Ansari Hashim

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Ansari Hashim
2. Your age
Ans: 18
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +05:30 { IST}
Ans: 4-5 hours ( will be more I became Admin)
5. Your Discord
Ans: Mufasa Earl #9461
6. Your Nickname
Ans: Mufasa Earl
7. Your ID
Ans:67681

Additional information

Ans: I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need. and I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and i do understand how hard it is to respond more than 600 people online and i though maybe i could lend a helping hand towards the community. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I would give my best and make sure my higher-ups are satisfied with the work I do.

Ans: Could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when i I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions.

Ans: My biggest weakness is that i am Lazy Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

Ans: Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations.

Ans: Yes

Note: I am Player of En 1 and I have alot of experience of GRP but as EN 1 economy is soo high so I decided to shift to EN 2 and help the citizens of this city.

Thanks For Reading This Application

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
Admin Application
Information

Your name IRL : Mohamed

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: UTC+1

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours/ day

5. Your Discord: !1Mhmd#8767

6. Your Nickname: Arnold Alcapone

7. Your ID: 71734

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

i want to became an admin so i can have a greater sense of control over the game, being able to help other players and ensure that the game runs smoothly, or simply enjoying the responsibility and challenge of the role. Admins in grandrp often have the ability to make important decisions, enforce rules, and manage game-related tasks, which can be fulfilling for someone like me who enjoy problem-solving and leadership roles. However, it is important to note that becoming an admin typically requires a high level of knowledge and experience with the game and its community, as well as a strong commitment to maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players.

•Communication skills
•Leadership Qualities
•Problem-solving skills
•Event Management Skills
•Attention to detail
•Adaptability
•Time Management

Giving Respect to Everyone being Polite in every situation ✨

Some Times Overreact

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Morgan Pirazev - 87542 - Morgan Pirazev#1049
2- Skorpeon Vebhav - 72466 - vaibhavislive#0406
3- Hassan Thugs - 89866 - Hassan Knight#5006
4- Tahmid Pluxury - 70281 - Tahmid Pluxury#2991
5- Nik Payne - 47103 - Dr. Nik#6641
6- Malik Richs - 68429 - nomi786#6016

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server Time on 02-03-2023​

Last edited:

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL:Raunak Seal
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone:UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day:12-14 hours
5. Your Discord:Alex Roland|81675#3682
6. Your Nickname:Alex Roland
7. Your ID:81675

Additional information
-> I had seen maanytime that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
-> I am always available at all time at any kind of problem, even I use to be calm always no matters what's happening
-> I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reallity
-> Yes I am ready to leave the RP and serve the noble works
-> I don't have a business

Black Elric

Player
Player
1. Your name is IRL Erdem
2. Your age is 17
3. Time zone IST GMT+3
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord Erdem#3111
6. Your Nickname Black Denz
7. Your ID 19281

i m tired of rolplay now so i want to be a admin and i want to help new players

am very patient

Trust

Yes sure

i don't own a business

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
1. Your name is IRL Nezar
2. Your age is 22
3. Time zone (CET), UTC +1
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord NM/00#9650
6. Your Nickname Nezar Wolfy
7. Your ID 75279

I've been playing in en2 for 6 months now and I've been high command in gang and HC in legal orgs too. My last position in org was under deputy in LSPD. And now I feel that I have a pretty a solid knowledge about the city rules. And I want to help new beginners with their journey and make sure no one breaks the city for a good RP experience.

1. Iam very patient and people trust me very quick.
2. I do have a very good communications skills and in addition I do speak many languages like: Arabic, Turkish, English, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish.
3. I'm very quick learner and love to do the job properly

Trust
Gets bored very quick

Yes sure

Yes I will

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL~ Umar Sadique
2. Your age~ 17
3. Time zone~ GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day~ 7hrs+
5. Your Discord~GamingwithDarky#1111
6. Your Nickname~ Robin Pluxury
7. Your ID~ 86942

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin. I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like I'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I have been on this server for at least 3 to 4 months and I have learned a lot of things from it I have many experiences in legal organizations to Illegal organizations.

My strength is to learn anything quickly, I stay cool and calm in the situation

My greatest weakness is to believe anyone without any proves

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life to become an admin because I like to handle situations

I am ready to sell my business but I don't have any business

Thanks for Reading My application ❤️

ayushagarwal21062002

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
information
1. Ayush Agarwal
2. 21
3. GMT + 5:30
4. 7to 8 hours
5. Berry MoneyMurder #3381
6. Berry MoneyMurder
7. 91087

Additional information
1. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better. i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot of interaction with people and i helped a lot because i have so much calmness in me. and i have never been an admin and want to work as an admin under your guidance.

2. i am the most interactive guy u have ever seen , my leaderships skills , communication skills , speak hindi and english fluently , being nice and love to everyone

3. not that good with aim to being a turfer

4. yes i will give my every ounce of energy and hardwork to work as an admin

5. yes . but i dont have any buisness. Xd

Harry Spy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Harry
2. Your age
19 years old
3. Time zone
(GMT+5:30)
8 hours
5. Your Discord
Harry Sandhu#1894
6. Your Nickname
Harry Sandhu
7. Your ID

Additional information

After playing for over a year I have seen grand go through many stages of RP, I think I can bring experience to the table and help improve everyone's RP experience so that people don't feel things are only one sided. I want to assist the admin team during my time zone and ensure that people are following rules as well as all the new players are getting the help they need during the late night-time zone and nobody feels lost. Lastly, I would just like to help take the community to the next level and improve the relations between players and admins.
-Experience in most orgs
-Fluent English Speaker
-Level headed and fair and know how to deescalate a situation
-Can adapt to new situations fast
-Willing to listen and take criticism
Sometimes I can have problems trying to help people too much.
Yes.
Yes.

salman333

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Your name IRL
Salman​

2. Your age
22​

3. Time zone
(GMT+3)​

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear)
pm 14 to 20 on Friday and Saturday 10 AM to 20 PM​

5. Average online per day
7 to 8​

6. Your Discord
sam75537#5041​

7. Your Nickname
Sam​

8. Your ID
98651​

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
state section​

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I want to help the people to follow RP I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been a admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules. I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced. I have a devoted personality and will always do any task handed to me. I have great sportsmanship, I am kind-hearted and I understand and know most server rules and city laws. I can act efficiently and effectively in any situation I face even when under a lot of stress and I will deal with it in a professional manner. I live and am an honest and unbiased individual that has no issue dealing with situations. I have great leadership qualities and work great with others. I am very active on the NA server. I am ready to leave the roleplay life and become an admin. .I have experience in and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works . I have been to legal ORGs like SAHP as supervisors , in F.I.B as deputy head of department and in LSPD master instructor and in USSS as LIEUTENANT all in city 3​

My strength is that I am a quick learner, and I can remember things very quickly. I am always calm in stressful situations. I am very hardworking, dedicated, and I have a lot of patience when it comes to me having to deal with others. I also do not get mad very easily and even if I do I can control my anger very easily.​

well, you know that am more introvert and sometimes i notice that I'm shy to share my ideas when there are a lot of people. I have no tolerance for injustice. I am too honest and sometimes that can be bad because players tend to get mad when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may cause a fit about it. weakness is I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.​

I'm ready because i love to be in managing things like help to improve others RP​

yes . and I do not have any kind of business if have i would leave it​

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
NO there is not any issue in IRL​

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hassan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 5+
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

Additional information
I want to help people who are new in the city and i want punish people who are doing rule break. As there are many people who need guideness so i will try my best to help all people.

My strength is i am very polite person and my hobby is to help people who are in trouble and I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready but I do not own one.

shyam nagar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Shyam Nagar
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day-6/7 hours
5. Your Discord-shyam#2242
6. Your Nickname-Lovely khan
7. Your ID-95429

Additional information
I have the experience of being in Gang and High Command in SAHP and so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city also and i have ability to control a game and help other people and ability to make decision for rules , and i like to solve problems of citizen and city, and it is very big responsiblity to be a admin and require a high knowledge..
Time managment
event details
communication skills
talk with people

- Trust someone very quickly.

yes
yes

Last edited:

aaryan scorpion

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Aryan
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord- Arryan Sccorpion#8700
6. Your Nickname-Arryan Sccorpion
7. Your ID-90780

Additional Information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
- I really wanna be admin becouse am living in this for 1year and I watched that many new player are doing mistake not following rp and there is no one to help them i really want to tell everyone about the rp as the admin and i will make sure they will not break any rule there are also many admin that make sometime wrong decision and its normal becouse they are also an human so i only want to be the perfect admin that is very mature,never make wrong decision,never talk to someone rudely, have patience and many other thing i have many experience in the orgs like lspd,ng,fib,sahp and every illegal org.now i want to the helping hand for en2 and make en2 the perfect server ever. (thankyou)

2.what are your strengths?
- i never waste time in stupid things
have patience
Honest
very hardworking
never make wrong decision
I can learn things easily

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
- i am very strict

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

Top Bottom