Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

FunkySheikh

Player
Player
Your name-Anmol
Your age-18
Time zone-GMT+5:30
Avg. Online per day-6to7hrs
Discord name-Lucifer MorningStar#1419
Your nickname- Lucifer
Your id- 55758

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become admin because I know how sometime people feel when they request for admin supports and didnt recieve it so I want to become admin and also get some more experience.
I want to help the People around the city. I will keep eye on gang and org activity and punish them for thier mistake which mostly admin didn't observe.

2. What are your strengths?
My biggest strength is that I can speak fluent english and I always support the right person. I have a great knowledge of rules.I handle every situation with out most care and patience

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Sometime I get Angry when I try to tell something and they dont listen.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I am ready (I don't have any buissness)

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Vismay Vachhani

2. Your age
20yrs

3. Time zone
GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day
2hrs-10hrs

5. Your Discord
Corin Xavier#8233

6. Your Nickname
Corin Vybe

7. Your ID

Additional information

My main motive would be to make this city better and bring justice to people when they pray for gods. I would really love to help and guide people in situations whenever and wherever necessary. Also to keep RP fun for all as proper RP rather than people performing random acts.

Adaptive to environments
Quick Learner
Hardworking
Dedicated
Can be patient and calm at intense situations
Fluent with Hindi and English language
Likes listening the perspective from both sides

At unjust situations, it leads me to loose patience at times, but it gets back to normal in no time. My straight forward words tend to hurt people at times, and when I am very frank to speak, and kinda people pleaser, which backfires sometimes

Yes (I have been in city for quite a while and grinding money and duty at SAHP, looking forward to be able to help people at situations and make it a fair RP for people in city)

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes (I don't own any)

I do not own any business.

Arup Sing

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arup Singha
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: arupsingha#9614
6. Your Nickname: Arup Singh
7. Your ID: 92827
Additional information
Ans: I am playing rp couple of month. I enjoy rp life much . I do all of org like(ems,fib,sahp,ng and li) now I think i can handel ooc life. I have many admin frnd that is why i can learn more fast about admin life
Ans:
(*) Quick learner
(*) Flulent English
(*) I love to help others
Ans:
(*) I cant see any one breaking rules.
(*) I don't like talk to much.
Ans: Yes
Ans: Yes

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hassan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: 5+
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006
6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID: 89866

Additional information
I want to help people who are new in the city and i want punish people who are doing rule break. As there are many people who need guideness so i will try my best to help all people.

My strength is i am very polite person and my hobby is to help people who are in trouble and I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them

Yeah definitely

Yea I am ready but I do not own one.

Percy Killa

Minister of HLS
Player
1. Your name IRL: Piyush
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 10-14 hrs
5. Your Discord: Gusfring#2691
6. Your Nickname: Gus Fridge
7. Your ID: 85736

Additional information
=> I want to Become admin as I have been playing RP for Past 5-6 Months and I guess now I am through with all the Rules of the city and Ready to help people who are new in the city and who are been misguided by other and Don't know the rules of the city . I have been in GOV for past 4 months from a Low ranker to a High Command with a lot of ups and down and to be honest I may have did some rule breaks in the Past as I was new to all of this but as time passed I got more an more experienced while staying in City and GOV . I learned about each and every situation of RP and How to Handel them As I have been constantly Reading the Rules of City and learning from others and As I passed 4 consecutive months in GOV I think I am ready to be an Admin Now as I can punish those who don't follow RP and its Rules and help those who are suffering due to Guys who are not following Rules of RP . So that I can be a Helping Hand to all the Guys who are following the Rules

=> My strengths are I am very Disciplined guy I never make Decisions by listening of to only one part of the story . I punish everyone who make mistakes no matter if they are my friend or Enemy everybody gets the Equal treatment which they deserve . And I am a very active player that too on a regular basis.
=> I never Trust anyone easily even if they are my friends or my collogues

=> Yes , Definitely I am ready to Leave my RP life to Help those Who are In Need

=> Yes , Even though I don't have any business
Like Reply
Select for moderation

Jack Meller

Ex Marabunta Curator
Player
1. Your name IRL: Dylan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Dylan.COM #9999
6. Your Nickname: Dylan Pluxury
7. Your ID: 85414

Additional information
I want to help out in the city making the expirence better for evreyone, Give help to anyone who needs it, and overall make the city a better place. i also have good knowledge of the city as i was Ex Deputy of LSPD and Ex 00 Handler in FIB.

Strong and dedicated mindset!
Can take direspect to a certain level
Ready to help anyone who needs it
I find it hard saying no to people so if anyone needs help ill be there!

Yeah definitely I will be for sure

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a buisness wilst you are an admin)
Yes even tho i dont have a biz

Last edited:

1Adrian

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Alann
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : weekdays 3-4 weekends all day
5. Your Discord : monkeyman#1446
6. Your Nickname Adrian Walker
7. Your ID 85372

Additional information
I want to help solve peoples issues and give them the greatest time here in grand rp and make it a more enjoyable place to spend some time with friends
Understanding peoples side of a situation and making it fair for both sides
When people dont understand my decision
yes i have had my time in the rp life in USSS, LSPD and FIB i think im ready to leave and make grand rp a little more better
dont have a biz but sure

Rishabh Kirigaya

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC (+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord: Desi Rishabh#1581
6. Your Nickname : Rishabh Warrior
7. Your ID : 91886
8. I want to be curator of State section
9. both AM and PM both

Additional information

Since I joined the city I have experienced a lot of rp situations. I have a lot of experience in RP and I love this server. I Like To Help Everyone And To Make Sure No One Breaks rules. I love how to handle situations and help people when they need it. I have gained a lot of Rp Experience And learned Rules in LSPD,FIB,GO , And EMS. I can make others proud with my work if I become admin.

Quick Learner
Good Communication skills
Leading skills
Honest person

Over Thinking Not believe anyone easily

Yes, i am ready to leave RP

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, i don't have any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No , IRL issue are preventing me From being active at movement

thanks to read my application
your thankfully
Regard - Rishabh Warrior

Tony Love

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Adrien Cheung

2. Your age - 27

3. Time zone - +4 GMT

4. Average online per day week ( 4 to 5 ) - weekend ( 5-12)

5. Your Discord - ꧁༒☬𝙹 𝚒 𝚗 𝚡☬༒꧂#0001 ( name on grandrp FIB | Lola Blu )

6. Your Nickname - Lola Blu

7. Your ID - 1941

Additional information

I’ve been in the city form the beginning, i have done nearly everything that could be done in the city as a citizen of the great San Andreas.
Work in an org as Leo ( Lspd, NG, Gov, FIB ) have been i all different situation as a police officer, a usss agent, Black-ops to being a high command as A head of department, deputy Leader in FIB and Gov multiple time and Finally being the governor with a current Legislation still valid in the city. i have done many thing to help player in the city to create doc so the can easily know what to do in the org. that why now i would like to try as an admin (state curator) to do my best and make sure that situation is respect from both side.

2. What are your strengths ?
- Stay clam in tense situation
- Problem solving
- quick respond
-Quick Learner
-Good Communication skills in english

3. What are your greatest weaknesses ?
- loosing focus
- being too talkative in some instances

- yes, have done everything that can be done in the city, Gang to Leo.

- don't have one

Hyper North

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL- Somesh Tewatia
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 8-9 hrs.
5. Your Discord- HyperOP#7629
6. Your Nickname- Hyper North
7. Your ID- 55436

Additional information
1. I want to become admin because I think I think I know all the rules and have a very great experience in the RP
*I am very humble and polite
*I do every work to my best and can handle the admin position very well
*I am truthful and trustworthy
*I love helping everyone and in RP admin is the best position to on to help others
*I have been playing RP since 8months and this proves that I have very good experience in the RP

2. My strengths are very high and very useful as an admin
*Fast Learner
*Good Social Skills
*Good Communication Skills
*Very less mistake maker
*The past experience I have

3. My greatest weakness are not much, and I am working on it
*Try taking many responsibility
*Not trusting people easily

4. I have thought about this a lot, and I think I am now ready to leave the RP life and work for the project as a admin.

5. As Such I do not have any business

6. Currently there is nothing which will let me down from the job of Admin

RanaJi Badmash | 20653

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. I have 2 types of time zone - # (Monday-Friday) 11:00-12:00 Then 14:30-16:30 # (Saturday-Sunday) 04:30-15:30 (Nonstop Duty)
5. (Monday-Friday)-2-4 Hours / (Saturday-Sunday)-9-12 Hours
6. RanaJiCarlos69#4334
7. RanaJi Carlos
8. 20653
9. I want to be curator of crime section.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I want to become and admin and curator of crime section to show my skills i do not have enough years or experience in en3 server but the amount of experience i have gained in en2 by being deputy of gangs and in en1 being high command of all gangs and legal organizations i believe i have what it takes to become admin and i want to become an admin to help the people and new players in the server i want to give them the happiness playing in the server which i had as a player.
2. My greatest strengths are the following :-
# I am hardworking because if i start one thing i wont stop it before finishing it.
# I am a patient and Humble guy.
3. My greatest weaknesses are :-
# I am a calm guy until and unless some person disrespects me or my parents then i get very angry raged.
# I am able to control my temper for short time only im a basically a short tempered guy.

4. Yes im ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes i agree to sell my business and never buy one until my admin time ends.
6. Not really, but i have high school which is affecting it a little bit i can give only 3-4 hours of duty on weekdays due to it and on weekends i can give 9-12 hours for duty easily, as i have mentioned before about my timezones and duty times.

Note- I might not have enough IC years if there is a requirement about it but i have gained a lot of experience in the game i know about most of the things that how they have to be done and stuff.

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION ✔✔

wp2508312.jpg

RanaJi Badmash | 20653

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Abhinav Rana
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. I have 2 types of time zone - # (Monday-Friday) 11:00-12:00 Then 14:30-16:30 # (Saturday-Sunday) 04:30-15:30 (Nonstop Duty)
5. (Monday-Friday)-2-4 Hours / (Saturday-Sunday)-9-12 Hours
6. RanaJiCarlos69#4334
7. RanaJi Carlos
8. 20653
9. I want to be curator of crime section.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I want to become and admin and curator of crime section to show my skills i do not have enough years or experience in en3 server but the amount of experience i have gained in en2 by being deputy of gangs and in en1 being high command of all gangs and legal organizations i believe i have what it takes to become admin and i want to become an admin to help the people and new players in the server i want to give them the happiness playing in the server which i had as a player.
2. My greatest strengths are the following :-
# I am hardworking because if i start one thing i wont stop it before finishing it.
# I am a patient and Humble guy.
3. My greatest weaknesses are :-
# I am a calm guy until and unless some person disrespects me or my parents then i get very angry raged.
# I am able to control my temper for short time only im a basically a short tempered guy.

4. Yes im ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes i agree to sell my business and never buy one until my admin time ends.
6. Not really, but i have high school which is affecting it a little bit i can give only 3-4 hours of duty on weekdays due to it and on weekends i can give 9-12 hours for duty easily, as i have mentioned before about my timezones and duty times.

Note- I might not have enough IC years if there is a requirement about it but i have gained a lot of experience in the game i know about most of the things that how they have to be done and stuff.

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION ✔✔

wp2508312.jpg
disregard this post im putting another one

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Plz ignore my this post..i posted this by mistake

Last edited:

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Yash Pathak
2. Your age :- 17
3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :- 9 Hours
5. Your Discord :- Gamer Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname :- Yash
7. Your ID :- 82607

Additional information
=> Hey!! So, basically I am Playing in this Server from Past 1 Year, I always wonder and think that how are gods created in the server and how they help A lot of peoples daily on the exact time. I also love helping people in both the game and irl. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules and try to Disturb the server and or Role Play. So, Now after experiencing a lot in a server, I want to make myself as a Helper towards the new player, the needy ones and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

=> My Strength is that i am very patient and capable of taking right decision during the emergency situations. Besides being patient i am very polite and Friendly with everyone. Which can help me in understanding others problem more easily.

=> To Be Honest my greatest weakness is that i became unconfident sometimes when i am alone and also sometimes i get nervous.

=> Yes
=> Yes

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
1. Your name IRL-Revanth Goud
2. Your age-24
3. Time zone-IST
4. Average online per day-6-7 hours
5. Your Discord-Revanth Goud #3911
6. Your Nickname-Revanth Hockley
7. Your ID-51918

Additional information

Ans-
i)Helping Citizens to continue there RP LIFE without any hassel. Maintain the server and ensure all the citizens are following the rules and make them to understand each and every rule.
ii)I want to be the person If in case any player(citizen) is going against the rules ,I will let him know that he is going against the rules by giving him punishments in IC or OOC accordingly.

I want to be the part of team who is gonna protect this server from all kinds of deviations. Make sure that server 2 is never heads down.

I am also having an experience as a server admin

Ans-
i) I can take decisions rapidly with proper knowledge.
ii)Can speak English fluently.
iii)Ability to work hard to get expertise in any domain.
iv)Keep trying until I succeed in any work.

Ans-Depressed at times (can overcome).

Ans-Yes I am ready to keep aside my RP life for helping citizens who are in need and ensure everyone are on track following the rules and regulations.

Ans-Yes I am ready to sell my business to become an admin(currently not owning a one)

Grand RP Player,Ex- Admin En 02
En 02
Revanth Hockley.

Alpha_Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Jayed bin siraj
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+6)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 9:00 PM To 20:00 PM
5. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
6. Your Discord: AlphaIvan#5832
7. Your Nickname: Alpha Ivan
8. Your ID: 65124
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: State section

Additional information

I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as a player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As Part of the Administration I want To be part of a Helping Hand. I can Help New Players. I have enough experience ance to become an admin. I was Chief of police in en2, DHOD of two departments. I was HC of Vagos & families. I have a lot of experience with legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily those who are not following City Rules And I never do Thing Without Proper Knowledge…
leadership skills are one of my Greatest Strengths
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and I am a Very Straight forwarded Person
Yes I am Ready
Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

Top Bottom