Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Ishan Federal - 2993 - ishan_izz_live
2- Ismail Pluxury - 86017 - ismail_gamer
3- Noah Nightshade -108260 - karthik6202
4- Sanku Notorious - 49627 - ss0606
5- Rocky Rakesh - 60298 - Rocky#0900
6- Sky blazze - 102475 - skyblazee
7- Zoro Saksena - 101390 - ZORO SAKSENA#158

Interviews will be at 15:00 Server time on 06-09-2023​

Last edited:

Rolex King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anand Kumar
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day - 4 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord - rolexxsirr
6. Your Nickname - Rolex Sir
7. Your ID - 57590

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being the High Command in All Organizations (Legal And Illegal) including LI too, so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city and who are the future of the city to experience Good RP .Also I want to give proper punishment to the people who are breaking the RP Rules

2. What are your strengths?
My Strengths are:-
I have lots of Patience in handling difficult situations when necessary.
I know the Rules of the Server so I can understand the situation better and give a justified decision..
I am also a Quick Learner which allows me to learn many new things everyday and implement them where necessary.​

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

captain axel

Bloods high command
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Saikishore
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-9 hrs
5. Your Discord : Captain Axel#7231
6. Your Nickname : Captain Axel
7. Your ID : 55613

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?|
i am a part of this project since 1year and i have learned all things about RP and RP life. as ihave spent many time in the roleplay i can managed to learn all the stuff. i have been in all leo orgs anf illegal orgs as a highcommand.so,i know all things that how does these orgs works and what to do and what not to.finally i have decided to be an admin and want to help people by giving punishments that the people who break the rules.

1.patience,
2.fast decision maker.

1.over excitement,
2.over talking.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes,iam ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes.

Thankyou for reviewing my application. :)

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL: Ritesh
2. Your age (OOC):
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30 (India)
4. Average online per day: 5 To 6 hours
5. Your Discord ID: ritesh_01
6. Your Nickname (IC):
Ritesh Hindu
7. Your ID: 98813
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been playing in this server for a pretty long time (i.e., more than 10 months). So, the first thing is in these 10 months I have gained enough RP experience which is the basic requirement for becoming an admin.

Second, in these months I've been helping various admins with the situations where an admin presence is required (For example, Anti afk, using gym bot, RDM, VDM, CR, etc). I've been helping admins because its not possible for a single admin to keep an eye everywhere in the city also I like to help people around and if I see something is wrong with someone, I love to come forward and give them justice.

Third, there have been situations (i.e, in early morning or afternoon) where no admins are present/ admins are busy with other works, for which the players have to wait a long time for getting a reply after they contact an admin. Or there are server events (at morning) where some players use unfair advantage which requires immediate admin presence because I believe everyone should have a fair chance. So, I would like to watch those situations and punish players who use unfair advantages.

Fourth, I had experienced some situations where some new players do RDM in city and destroys the RP experience, so I would like to punish them as well and will ensure everyone maintains a fair RP.

Alltogether I want to help this project grow as much as possible!

3. What are your strengths?
My strengths are as follows-

Creative
Passionate
Quick learner
Team oriented
Flexible
Positive thinker
Problem solver

4. What are your weaknesses?
My weaknesses are as follows-

1.Overthinker
2.Emotional
Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: mouse_minnie
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 62057
Additional information

> Due to my year in EN2 and my experience working with many organizations, I want to be an administrator. Due to my familiarity with the rules and regulations today, I also think I can help the people of Los Santos. The population of the EN2 server is rapidly growing, and a strong team of administrators is essential to the server's success. In light of this, I would want to help the server's present administrative staff. The extra assistance I can provide to enhance players' pleasurable RP experiences, whether in-game or through forum management, would be beneficial to the present staff. Additionally, the server management team's diversity and inclusion efforts, A fresh viewpoint will help me understand the GRP project better.

> ability to quickly learn new jobs and knowledge
> I can manage things by talking politely
> capacity to learn new professions and skills fast

>I am unable to hear aggressive or vulgar words.
>I don't see any contempt towards women.

> Yes

> Yes, will not have one

Jahad Pluxury

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL Jahad Mohammed
2. Your age : 29
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day : 5-8 in weekdays 24 h
5. Your Discord : jahad0001
6. Your Nickname : Jahad Pluxury
7. Your ID :96748

Additional information
I love helping others, respecting and appreciating them. I have been in the city for more than a year and have worked in more than one organization such as (FIB and EMS) and I have been in senior positions and have experience in these areas. Your respect and help to this person is great for me, I hope you will accept my request, you have my sincere respect and thanks
Speak and write in three languages, English, Arabic and Hindi, as well as how to deal with and solve problems and change the system
Confidence, if I’m not sure with something, it definitely brings me down, but I’m working on it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes OF course

(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- don't have one

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Smit Shinde
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6+
5. Your Discord :Smit#5761
6. Your Nickname : Elon Flx
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I Have been playing in Grand RP for over too long , I feel like I have completed my RP experience , I have been part of state and crime organization , I spent my time both in lot, I believe I know everything about state organizations , Private Organization and also Crime Organisation
Also I am a person who have much respect for the rules , As someone who always go by the rules , So I actually like reviewing and solving situations , And I think I can be a good addition to Grand RP Staff

-Fast Learner
-Patient
-Good intellectual skills
-I always make sure I take the right decision

-I tend to take on too much responsibility.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes ,Don't have any

Vik Hurmaci

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Arun Kumar
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5 Hours on Weekend 7-8
5. Your Discord : vikfederal
6. Your Nickname : Vik Federal
7. Your ID : 51552

Additional information
Ans.I Want to Become admin because i have been playing on the server from last year and i have a good knowledge of server rules And i experienced in legal and criminal orgs and learned a lot of things there and earned a good experience and now i want to guide and help peoples.
Ans. (i) A Good Learner
(ii) Patient
Ans. trust on Anyone.
Ans. Yes i am ready.
Ans. I Dont have any Business.

Thank You For Reading My Application

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Yeshwanth
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMt +5:30
4. Average online per day : 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ryanpluxury_7780
6. Your Nickname Ryann pluxury
7. Your ID : 59879

Additional information
Ans : I want to become admin because i know most of the server rules and right now i am the deputy of ems and i have handled most of the RP situations and my age in the city is almost 56 years old. and i want to experience the administration side and help people in the city and i think i can make RP life better

Ans: i can handle all the RP situations very well and i have plenty of experience in decision making skills.

Ans: My greatest weakness is I can trust people easily

Ans: Yes , Of course

Ans: I am ready to sell my business ( i dont have one )

Last edited:

NAKSH BADMASH

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Naksh
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5-6hr
5. Your Discord - NAKSHGAMER15#9918
6. Your Nickname - Naksh Rich
7. Your ID - 95452

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
1*-I want to help citizens with their queries , questions and guide them to maintain excellent RP in city
2*-I Will Give punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the city rules.
3*-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city
4*-Even as a citizen I've helped Lots of new People with basic stuff and some rule used to maintain and considered them as good citizen

2. What Are Your Strength
i have been worked in several organization Both Legal And illegal I have exellent understanding of RP and Rules Because i was worked as high command for 3 months Evan fedreal to Mehbub rich term in LSPD
-I always make sure I take the right decision or Not
-i have good patient level
- good focusing skills
-i did'nt do any Discrimination

3. What are your greatest Weakness
-my greatness weekness is I couldn't make a decision until I could confirm with myself. I have to confirm that whose POV is true or false. Because quick decisions sometimes get wrong.
-i take too much time in overthinking

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5 Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
. Yes, I am ready to sell my all business because it is restricted to have a business as an admin

Last edited:

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Sankalp
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord :- ss0606
6. Your Nickname :- Sanku Notorious
7. Your ID:- 49627

Additional information

1.Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions.

2.Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay have many experiences, like in legal organizations like SAHP i started from start to Cheif

3.Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4.i enojy the server like i'm SAHP officer for last 4- 5 terms, 2x chief of HR 1X Deputy chief of STAFF and currently Cheif of HR

1.Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and i take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

2.Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

1.I know everything very well, I understand but i found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes i become very emotional toward people..

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life To become an admin

1.I don't have any so np

daddyash

Ballas Deputy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Arav Pisal
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord - emmarich_
6. Your Nickname - Aashna Anarchy
7. Your ID - 80917

I feel like I have experienced the RP life for a long time by participating all GOV orgs and illegal orgs I have been under deputy in all illegal orgs and have bought many house and cars and I think it is time to try and help out the people of the city and give justice by punishing the rule breakers

I have many strengths but one of the most important strengths of an admin is to comprehend the situation that his happening and understand the situation fully before taking any action
One of my greatest weakness is that when I get offended but someone purposely I get angry quickly and in the anger I sometimes do something which is not right.
Yes
I don’t have any businesses

Ismailgamer

Player
Player
Information
1. ismail Pluxury
2. 20
3. +6 (UTC)
4. 12 hour
5. ismail_gamer
6. Ismail
7. 86017

Additional information
Ans: I enjoy helping others and believe I can make a difference as an administrator. Educating people about rules will enhance role-playing. My skills can benefit players on forums and in-game, promoting better RP. With my UTC time zone, I'll be available throughout the day to support, allowing main admins to take breaks. I know city laws well due to my time here. I value this role for collaboration and aiding others. Handling inquiries, conflicts, and assisting the current staff as the city grows.

Ans: I excel at quick thinking under pressure, making effective decisions and maintaining high performance standards.

Ans: I occasionally get overly focused on project details, spending excessive time analyzing finer points, which could be a weakness.

Ans: After over a year of active roleplay in En2 and En3, I'm prepared to transition from my RP role to an administrative position.

Ans: Yes

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Your name IRL: Karan Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: KDS_RANDHAWA#7619
6. Your Nickname: Zoro Escobar
7. Your ID: 99066

Additional information
Ans- I want to become an admin because I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a civilian for a while now.
Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do,
going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.

Ans- Fast Learner, Listen to both parties in situation.

Ans- Game Addict.

Ans- Yes i ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans- Sure but i don’t have any business.

Give me a chance to prove my self please forgive me for my Punishment history.
(Thank you for reading my application)

Last edited:

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Malik Nouman
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .nomi786
6. Your Nickname: Malik Richs
7. Your ID: 68429

Additional information
Answer:
I want to become admin becuase its being 1 year I am Playing Grand Rp En2. I Join all legal organization and gang. I learn many things from legal organization specially from Ng I work with ng great leader mac blu and diamond jozu I learn many things from them. Now I decide to help the admin team and work on the server.

Answer:
My Strength is a Buying expensive cars and make Friends and relationship to Everyone.

Answer:
My weakness is breaking the relationship with people.

Answer:
Yes, I am Ready

Answer:
Yes, I am Ready to sell my Business.

Pikachu Uzumaki

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
=> Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
=>
3. Time zone
=> UTC/GMT +6 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
=> as server time 11:00 to 14:00.
5. Average online per day
=>
4 hours
6. Your Discord
=> zeropikachuz
7. Your Nickname
=>
Pikachu
8. Your ID
=> 40581.

Additional information
=>
I Am playing on roleplay from past 3 years, I always wonder that how admins help thousands of people daily, I Always love helping people in game, I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules, Now after experiencing a lot in the server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hand towards the New Player And My Wonderful Team of Administrators .

=> Time Punctual
-> Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
-> Honest
-> Patinate Towards My Job
-> I can work hard in pressure
-> I can learn anything Quickly

=> I am noob at gun fight & my parents insult.

=> yes, I am ready to leave rp life for become an admin

=> Yes.

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
=> Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
=>
3. Time zone
=> UTC/GMT +6 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
=> as server time 11:00 to 14:00.
5. Average online per day
=>
4 hours
6. Your Discord
=> zeropikachuz
7. Your Nickname
=>
Pikachu
8. Your ID
=> 40581.

Additional information
=>It's something I have done on and off in different communities since 2019 for different games. For all the time I've played Grand RP I've never wanted to be an admin (an odd thing to say in an admin app), however I've really wanted to experience a little bit of everything and spend meaningful times doing those things. And while this is often said in these applications, I truly have done almost everything, and during this time I have had zero punishments. I would now like to support the community and look to administrate with a roleplay first mindset, looking to only act when necessary and preserve RP and IC interactions as a priority.

=> Time Punctual
-> Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
-> Honest
-> Patinate Towards My Job
-> I can work hard in pressure
-> I can learn anything Quickly

=>
Time - Sadly if your looking for someone who's going to be active for 8 hours a day, I am honestly happy for you to decline the application. I work a full time job and outside that want to keep a varied and balanced set of activities in my free time. However I do promise to commit to the hours listed in the top half of the application.

Debates - I can at times debate with peers and others when I believe something is the right decision, I always ensure these don't turn into arguments and always know when it's time to back down from said discussion and get on with the task or decision that's been made. After the matter is forgotten and those involved will take-away learnings from it

=> yes, I am ready to leave rp life for become an admin

=> Yes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom