Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

- Your name IRL : Abhishek
- Your age : 23
- Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
- Average online per day :
6-8 Hours
- Your Discord : abhixxhekk
- Your Nickname : Abhishek Federal
- Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

-
Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay experience more exciting and engaging, Some players may aspire to become admins to assist others within the game community, and i enojy the server like i'm a lspd officer for last 4-5 terms, 2x chief of staff 1x assistant chief and currently i'm Deputy chief of police.

2) What are your strengths?

-
Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again, I am available 8-10 Hours daily, providing assistance and information whenever and wherever it's needed.

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

-
I know everything very well, I understand, then I find a solution for it, I get a little angry too, but this will make my work better.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-
Yes, I spend alot of time on RP servers so im pretty sure. i'm ready to handle this.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-
Yes, I do currently own a business, however in order to meet the admin requirements, I am prepared to sell it..

I appreciate your taking a look at my application. As an admin, I'm excited to contribute to the server's expansion and success.

Thank you.

Solid Regards -
Abhishek Federal.

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL: Teja Chowdary
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord: tejachowdary1997
6. Your Nickname: Teja Chowdaryy
7. Your ID: 66271
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin:- I lLove to help people and to make sure no one break rules or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.
2. What are your strengths:- I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses:- I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, i am ready to leave RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business:- Yes, I am Ready to sell business

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.Your IRL Name:Cameron
2.Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT+1
4. Average online per day:6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: camwalker92216
6. Your Nickname: Cam Walker
7. Your ID:92216

1. I want to become a admin because I’ve been in the city for quiet a while now. I’ve been chief of staff in LSPD, high command in different organisations as well. I’ve got good knowledge on the generals rules so I think I’ve got what it takes to become a admin on EN2. My punishment history is very good I’ve only been banned on EN3 for gen rule 1.1 but in EN2 I really haven’t been banned or warn I’ve only been silenced so my punishment record is pretty clean.
My experience in organisations
-Current NG Lieutenant colonel
- EX NG captain
- 2x EX LSPD chief of staff
- EX SAHP lieutenant
- 2x Ex FIB supervisor of department
- Ex marabunta under deputy
- Ex familes under deputy
- Ex ballas under deputy

2. My strengths are
- calm in most situations
- I’m good at listening to high commands/higher ups
- I’m hard working

3. My weakness are
- I’m busy on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- in some scenarios I do get stressed but not as much anymore
- If I think something is wrong I speak respectfully about it

4. Yes I am ready to leave rp to become a admin. I’ve had so much fun doing rp. I’ve have met lods of new friends on the way and their have helped me a lot. It will be sad to leave rp but I am ready.

5. I don’t have any business.

Thanks for reading my application
Your sincerely Cam Walker

Last edited:

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: ( CET +01:00 )
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: nadarevic
6. Your Nickname: Balkan Vercetti
7. Your ID: 96931

Additional information

I am interested in pursuing the role of an administrator within the community. My motivation stems from a genuine desire to make a positive impact on the community by assisting individuals in various ways. As I reflect on my journey in the realm of roleplaying (RP), I've reached a point where the thrill of RPing has waned, and I'm eager to explore new avenues.

Having held the position of Deputy three times within different gangs, I've garnered valuable insights into the intricacies of rules and regulations. This experience has equipped me with a robust understanding of the protocols and guidelines that govern such environments. I am confident in my ability to impart this knowledge to those who may be unfamiliar, thereby fostering a more harmonious and compliant community.

Transitioning from a long-standing participant to an administrator is a decision I've pondered for some time. My enthusiasm for aiding others has led me to this juncture where I feel prepared to elevate my involvement. The role of an administrator offers a unique platform to extend my assistance to those who require it most. I am committed to being a steadfast pillar of support for individuals in need, ensuring that their concerns are addressed and their experiences are enriched.

In essence, I aspire to leverage my expertise and dedication to contribute positively to the community as an administrator. My background in leadership roles, coupled with my passion for assisting others, underscores my readiness to embrace this responsibility. I am eager to embark on this new chapter, dedicated to promoting a more inclusive, informed, and enjoyable environment for all.

Im confident with whatever im doing and will never back down on a challenge.

Im fluent in English, Bosnian and Swedish making it easy for me to talk with various cultures.

I can keep POV or everthing if needed.

I have a short temper,

Yes!

Yes!

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Yuvraj Singh

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hours per day

5. Your Discord : yuvraj#0617

6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj Federall

7. Your ID : 79916

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?: The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 9 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age. and even i got leadership Of NG but yea it did not went good my term got disbanded. All In The End i just want 1 Chance to prove myself

2. What are your strengths?: my strengths are i can handle the situations calmly, polite nature, good behaviour and i respect everyone

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My weakness is i am toxic

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Sure yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?: (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) sure i am ready

D3GaYMk9elgBxDGl.gif

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - chrismares
6. Your Nickname - Demon Krish
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information
- As i have been in all the organizations possible, now i think that i am enough capable to become an administrator and in my entire grand rp life, i also saw administrators doing their work and now i think that it would be an honour to me if i work as an administrator and be an part of admin team! if you will give me 1 chance to become an administrator i will never disappoint you and its an promise! i have done some mistakes and now i know my mistakes i have improved myself and made myself capable to be an administrator, i have been wanting to become an administrator from a long time but didnt understand what mistakes i am doing, now i think i have improved myself and can become an administrator without any mistakes.

- Quick Learner - i learn things quickly and be similiar to my enviorment
Patience - i have learned from my mistakes and one of my mistake was i was impatient and now i am trying to be patience!

- Possesive - when someone tells rubbish stuff about me i try to improve my mistake but when its kind of they abuse directly or indirect OOC it makes me possesive abit.

- Yes, i will be surely ready to leave my RP life to become an admin!

- Fortunately, i dont own any business at the moment.

Thanks for your Consideration!
Lovely Regards, Demon Krish

A2fG5mFEo3EmvYSG.gif

Last edited:

Aman Patel

Typing....
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aman Patel
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 6-8hrs
5. Your Discord: amanvalhalla
6. Your Nickname: Deku Aman
7. Your ID: 92089
Additional information
I want to become an administrator because i spend lot of time in role play and i have many experiences, like in legal organizations like SAHP i started from start to become a leader of the SAHP and i have seen many players make mistakes, making role play unfair so i also want to contribute to making rp fair for all payers.

Becoming an administrator would provide me with the opportunity for career growth and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people. This role requires excellent organizational and time management skills, which are skills I possess and would like to develop further.

Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and i take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision. And Also Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.

My greatest weakness is that sometimes i become very emotional toward people, but day by day i am trying to overcome with this weakness.

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life To become an admin :) .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Rolex King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anand Kumar Swarna
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day - 4 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord - rolexxsirr
6. Your Nickname - Rolex Sir
7. Your ID - 57590

Additional information

I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being the High Command in All Organizations (Legal And Illegal) including LI too, so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city and who are the future of the city to experience Good RP .Also I want to give proper punishment to the people who are breaking the RP Rules

My Strengths are:-
1. I have lots of Patience in handling difficult situations when necessary.
2. I know the Rules of the Server so I can understand the situation better and give a justified decision.
3.I am also a Quick Learner which allows me to learn many new things everyday and implement them where necessary.

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin .

I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. nathan mackellar
2. 17 years old
3. GMT+1
4. 5 hours
5. jamesmackellar
6. Tom mackellar
7. 92180

I want two become a wizard because I've experienced all legal and illegal organizations I was dupty head of department in lspd and i think it time for a change and two learn something new but also two help my co workers two punish people that have done wrong .

my strengths are that i can stay calm in a heated situation but i also can handle being under pressure i also have patience in dealing with people also Dealing with people to make both parties happy.

my weakness are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, i have two be at college so wont be able two come into the city till around about 4 ish in game time .

Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it I've tried all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends and met some nice people along the way I’ve been dupty of family called bandios and now I think it time two try something new .

I've never owned a business because I cant afford one so this wont be an issue.

Last edited:

harshit gumber

Player
Player
1. harshit gumber
2. 20
3. UTC+05:30
4. 8 - 9 hours everday
5. harshitgumber#6602
6. harshit gumber

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have experienced many things and spend a lot of time in Grand RP in this server i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make this server better with all the rules and my plus point is i am active 8 hours a day and i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and i will make sure that all the people in this server will get good experience and give a good feedback and i watched some videos of how it loooks like for being an admin and its amazing i will do my work with pure heart and always follow rules and respect all the admins and all the citizens and this amazing server.

i can work hours straight to improve this servers with cheaters and rule breakers and my biggest strength is my experience from this city and i know all the rules.

my weakness was to easliy trust people but i improved it and this will never effect my adminship.

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

- Your name IRL : Abhishek
- Your age : 23
- Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
- Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
- Your Discord : abhixxhekk
- Your Nickname : Abhishek Federal
- Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

-
Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay experience more exciting and engaging, Some players may aspire to become admins to assist others within the game community, and i enojy the server like i'm a lspd officer for last 4-5 terms, 2x chief of staff 1x assistant chief and currently i'm Deputy chief of police.

-
Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again, I am available 8-10 Hours daily, providing assistance and information whenever and wherever it's needed.

-
I know everything very well, I understand, then I find a solution for it, I get a little angry too, but this will make my work better.

-
Yes, I spend alot of time on RP servers so im pretty sure. i'm ready to handle this.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-
yes, i have a business but i sell soon as possible.

I appreciate your taking a look at my application. As an admin, I'm excited to contribute to the server's expansion and success.

Thank you.

Solid Regards -
Abhishek Federal.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: Can vary from 5 hours to 10 hours. Some days can be more.

5. Your Discord: MattNeim#4142
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

Playing Grand RP, I know the feeling when a player does not meet the rules and destroy RP and the time to wait for an admin feels like an eternity where I want to help be apart of the privilege of having the administration role.
I would like to become an admin assistant as I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent English and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I have experience as an admin on another project before, so becoming used to commands should be a strength for me. I also want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

I can loose trust in people who try to lie to get out of situations. I also dislike time wasters.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to help out and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me. I have reached a part in my like at the moment where u have a lot of spare time on my hands for a while and want to use this time on this project.

Yes, I don't have one

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Ballas Underdeputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I become Frank with anyone whom I know for few moments but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

James Giugo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name - Lewis
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Average online per day - 6-9 Hours a day
5. Your Discord - _dixienormous
6. Your Nickname - James Giugo
7. Your ID - 135

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I'm keen on becoming an Admin because I have played this server for over a year now and I want to try something new and explore all the server offers, I have been on the LEO side, and the gang side, and now I'm just not in an organization. So I would want to try to become an Admin to see all the server's possibilities to have fun and enjoy it. I also want to be an Admin to keep the server fun and enjoyable for everyone and to make sure everyone follows the rules of the server!

2. What are your strengths? - I excel in maintaining calmness in frustrating situations. I always aim to keep the situation and everyone involved as calm as possible so it gets resolved as quickly as possible and so that everyone has their chance to say what happened so it's fair to everyone. My ability to emphasize both parties and perspectives of the conflict allows me to ensure that a fair punishment is enforced or a fair resolution is sorted out.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - My weaknesses are whenever someone starts talking about my parents or my family IC but that won't be much of a problem because then they would get punished in the game it also depends on how much and what they said that reflects how angry I get but I do often maintain my calmness in situations like that it's just if someone goes over the top.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin? - Yes 100% I have no problem with it at all.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - This doesn't affect me as I do not own a business.

Last edited:

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh Bhutani
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord- itach8_prime
6. Your Nickname- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID- 104205

Additional information
Ans ) I want to become admin because. I want to help to new beginners who don't know the rules and I have gain so much experience so if they have any kind of doubts so at that movement I can solve it. Being in administrative team I will be in discipline and be patient towards my work. I want to keep the server clean and clear.

Ans) decision maker
Patience
Being in a discipline manner
Good shooting skills
Creative mindset
Leadership skills

Ans) Sometimes being rude to someone when someone not listen to me
Ans) Yes

Ans) Yes ( I don't have any business)

Navi Saini

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Naveen Saini
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 8-6 hours
5. Your Discord : NaviSaini#4136
6. Your Nickname : Naviii Sainii
7. Your ID : 97551

Additional information
It is been almost 10 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server as almost every Legal Organization`s high command (GOVERNMENT,SAHP, NG,LSPD AND EMS). I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique
my strength is that i m very cooperative with everyone as i was the high command of many organizations i have the the leading quality in me in every situation
i trust everyone very easily this is my greatest weakness but ya i know how to control my emotions
yes i m ready to leave RP life
i dont even have buisness :) but ya i m ready to leave my buisness

Sky Blazze

Better To be Free
Player
Name: Supriyo
Time Zone: GMT +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 4-8 Hours
Discord ID: skyblazee
Nickname: Sky blazze
ID: 102475

Additional Information:
  • i played and enjoyed en2 too much , both in legal and illegal and i also in a good rank in LSPD and FIB. Now i want to become an admin to help the new plyers and help them to enjoy their rp life
  • Good listener, fast Learner, punctual (try to improve other strengths)
  • patient, and if I'm right i always try to prove im right
  • yes , i am ready to leave rp life .
- Yes

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to contributing to the growth and success of the server as an admin.
Best regards,
sky blazze

Jahad Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Jahad Mohammed
2. Your age : 29
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day : 5-8 in weekdays 24 h
5. Your Discord : jahad0001
6. Your Nickname : Jahad Pluxury
7. Your ID :96748

Additional information
I love helping others, respecting and appreciating them. I have been in the city for more than a year and have worked in more than one organization such as (FIB and EMS) and I have been in senior positions and have experience in these areas. Your respect and help to this person is great for me, I hope you will accept my request, you have my sincere respect and thanks
Speak and write in three languages, English, Arabic and Hindi, as well as how to deal with and solve problems and change the system
Confidence, if I’m not sure with something, it definitely brings me down, but I’m working on it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes OF course

(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- don't have one

Last edited:

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information

I have been playing this lovely RP for last 7-8 months. i have been on all legal or illegal organizations most of the time i was as HC and deputy there. I want to help out players who want to join on this RP I will guide and manged properly. My purpose is to assist users by providing information, answering questions, and completing tasks to the best of my abilities. I want to grow this community and make the environment peaceful.

1. Learn from my Past mistakes and can't repeat them
2. Being Professional with Work
3. I am very polite and i know how to deal with people

1. Conversational Depth (I am trying to control on )
2. I get Emotional in some situation

Yes, I am ready to leave RP for becoming a administrator

Yes, But i don't have any business.

Top Bottom