Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Thomas Pluxury

Thomas Parker
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Debarjun Paul

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: +GMT 5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12+ hrs

5. Your Discord: substitutegamingz

6. Your Nickname: Thomas Parker

7. Your ID: 16306

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 2 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server. I want to help new players and to make sure that each and every players respect others players, the rules of the server and have a proper roleplay. I believe that if I became an admin I will work hard and will maintain a proper roleplay in the server by the players. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city.

2. What are your strengths?

i. I keep myself calm in every situation.
ii. I have a good level of communication skill.
iii. I like to help other players.
iv. I can handle any stressful situations.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes I am ready to leave the RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes(I don't have any business)

Last edited:

Claire Wayland

Claire Wayland
Player
1.Your name IRL: Buse

2.Your age: 25

3.Time zone: GMT +3

4.Average online per day: 8-10 hours

5.Your Discord: .clairee

6.Your Nickname: Claire Wayland

7.Your ID: 20558

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

There are too many Turkish player in the city and i think there is a need for a Turkish admin. This is not only in the city, but also in the forum, there are always points of view that people speak Turkish, and in the same way, too much Turkish is spoken in the forum comments. As a Turkish, i want to help Turkish players, i want to clear up the confusion.

2.What are your strengths?

-Leadership skills (related to my IRL job)

-I give %100 of my time to lead

-I become available in city/forum whenever there is a need for me

-Quick learner

3.What are your weaknesses?

I can be a bit too harsh with people who disrespect me and im sorry to say that but female harassment and racism drives me crazy.

4.Are you ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I've been in this city for a very long time and im definitely ready for it

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I've enjoyed everything so far as i have a lot of stuff in the city so im ready to sell my business.

Pharaoh EGY

🔱 Lord of two lands 🔱
Player
Information

1. IRL Name : Kamal
2. Age : 27
3. Time zone : UTC +2
4. Average online per day : 8 Hours
5. Discord : pharaohegy
6. Your Nickname : Pharaoh Kamal
7. Your ID : 338

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin ?
First of all , I wish good luck to everybody , I spent my days playing in Grand RP that I really enjoyed and I feel like I got everything I wanted as a player
And admins have been spending their time to helping us all, so I guess it's time to support them and help the new players .

2. What are your strengths ?
I have played in most of the legal and illegal organizations And I have a good experience , I always watched admin responses to solve problems to learn from them
and I don't like to rush into making decisions there must be calm in all situations .

3. What are your greatest weaknesses ?
I want to learn everything at the same time but now I am working on giving my most important priorities .

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?
Yes I did everything I wanted as a player .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I totally agree with that .

Mukesh Oberoi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Mukesh Oberoi
2. Your age :- 22
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hour
5. Your Discord:- Mukesh Oberoi#0713
6. Your Nickname: Oberoi, Ambani
7. Your ID :- 40496

Additional information

I still waiting for this time becuase i just want to becuase admin and analyzed admins hard work becuase i know all in city rules but not admin and i am so hard working person and i work every single Legal and illegal Org and i show my power what can i do with good rp also i am at last +1 year to live in city there was i think i know all city rules and right now i am work in lifeinvader this private org is best there was i still work with them becuase there is so Strick rules and regulation and need to be and so hard working before i join but right now i am giving him Great work as well. and also i see in city many ppl break many rules just i want to warn them to play good rp like other.

I have a many of strengths like i work in publishing house there so many Multi work i handle so easily becuase i am good communication, leadership and creativity.

I concentrate on one thing at a time this is my first and last weaknesses also my one weakness if my friends ask for money.

It's important to understand that taking on an admins role or any position of responsibility may require you to shift your focus and prioritize certain tasks over others.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i will sell my business the day i get select.

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
unknown.png

Information.png

1. Your name IRL = Shivansh Singla
2. Your age = OOC - (17)
3. Time zone = MDT (UTC-7)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) = Weekdays - 23:00 to 4:00 | Weekends - 16:00 to 4:00
5.Average online per day = Exam days (3-4hours) week days (5-6hours) off days (8-9hours).
6. Your Discord = Gta Gamers #8928
7. Your Nickname = Shivansh Singla
8. Your ID = 7475
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section = I can be curator of both because I have exp in both of the field but I will prefer to be a curator of State section.
unknown.png

- I want to be admin because I want to help every new comer in city. I want to help everybody in city with my RP knowledge. I want to create city more intrusting with my ideas. I want to be admin because I want to give enjoy and knowledge to every new comer of the city. I want to serve this city as an admin , I have closely seen admin’s work and tried to understand the work importance. At last I want to be admin because I think I can help our Grand RP city by being an admin because at that time I am having power to help and teach every new comer to city.
- My strengths are that I learn everything very fast.
- I am not ashamed of doing any thing good whatever the world thinks.
- I love to help everybody
- I can speak very fluent English
- I respect every gender
- I am very calm minded and don't take any silly decisions normally.
- I have a great ability to work in a team

- My greatest weaknesses are that I am lazy in work but not in helping.
- I can't see people while playing with emotions
- I can be too kind sometimes

- Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
- Yes, I am not having any business till date.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
-No

Regards and Greetings
Signed by,
Shivansh Singla
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mustafa Mohammed

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone : GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours

5.Your Discord: Franke#8090

6. Your Nickname: Franke Castle

7.Your ID: 73176

Additional information
I want to become because deep down in my heart I feel that I can help new players learn the rules through my experience in the game and knowledge of all the laws and I am sure that I will do my job best because if I like something very much I will do the work at the highest level and I honestly love this work I also want to make the right and fair decision of any complaint.

- I think one of my strengths is that I can convince people through my words to understand and convey to them the idea about the laws in a better way.
- I'm very good at designing and programming things
- quick to learn

- Control my anger

- Scared of making mistakes yes

- overthinking

yes

yes

Alex Polo

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Rithwik
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
Your Discord - Alex Polo#0438
Your Nickname - Alex Polo
Your ID - 73591

Additional information
1) Why do you want to become an admin?

- After spending a scintillating few months in the city, with numerous ups and downs and learning the ways of the city, at this moment in time I stand confident enough in submitting my application. After having spent enough time in understanding rules of RP and its ways in the city. I feel its my time to not only help the players new to the RP to understand what actually RP is but also to let them know how the rules are framed to actually make the roleplay more realistic and at the same time helps in keeping the toxicity away. I also intend to contribute to an Healthy RP.

2) What are your strengths?
- Great Communication Skills
- Proper Understanding of rules of the server
- Easily learn anything Ability to remain cool, calm, composed and calculative in tough situations.
-Keen Ear to listen first and then act

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Easily Trust anyone.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes, I do understand that it is a requirement to let go off the RP Life and i am game for it.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
- Yes, I do not own any business.

QX1BTLc9LimYGwlf.gif

Namah

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- Namah

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-5-6 hours

5. Your Discord- _namah

6. Your Nickname-Namah Pluxury

7. Your ID- 55109

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

sometimes got emotional and angry

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes but i dont have any

Neil Royal

Player
Player
IRL name: Ahmed
Your age: 17
Time Zone: CEST
Average online per day: 9-12 hours
Your discord: aspectt1689
Your nickname: Nicole Blu
Your ID: 48502

1. Why do you want to be an Admin?
I am playing on EN2 for a long time, and i have worked in every legal state organitations for a long time now so i know all rules.I have experience of every Legal orgs and always followed the rules and maintain high quality RP. Now I want to take a break from RP and help this server be better and maintain the RP by making sure every player in the city follows the server rules and city rules. i also like to help ppl and guide there ways if they are in confusion and giving punishment to those who are not following the rules.

2.What are your strength?
My strengths are that I am Friendly, Patient, honest, and helpful, quick learner.i know how to communicate with people and handle situations without any trouble and help people,

Kindness

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?
yes, I dont mind leaving RP and i am ready to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your Buisness?
I dont own any buisness, but yes i am ready to sell if i got one.

Robin Badmash

F**k Em All
Player
1. Your name IRL: Robin
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: robindior
6. Your Nickname: Robin Dior
7. Your ID: 57804

Additional information
I want to become admin because I am doing RP on this server from past 1 year and I think my RP life is done and now think its time to help the server and new commers in the server. I believe roleplay can be enhanced which I can imagine would encourage others continuing on the server, which I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

My strengths, that I am Trustworthy, Respectful, Confident and full of Positive Attitude and these qualities I have earned from which helped me upholding strong moral and ethical principles is essential for gaining respect and credibility.

My greatest weakness which I can say is that I overthink most of the time and Perfectionism, always striving for perfection which does not happen some time.

Yes

Actually I don't have a business

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Raihan Rin - 98222 - rayhan9472
2- Jaden Daku - 66891 - jadendaku66891
3- Zoro saksena - 101390 - Zoro saksena #1581
4- Naviii Sainii - 97551 - NaviSaini#4136
5- Rumi Federall - 93620 - rumifederall
6- Claire Wayland - 20558 - .clairee

Interviews will be on 29-07-2023 at 15:00 Server time​

Last edited:

Kartik Bansal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Kartik Bansal
2. Your age
3. Time zone
India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day
5- 8 hrs
5. Your Discord
(kartikgangster#9281
6. Your Nickname
Kartik Gangster
7. Your ID

Additional information
Ans: It is been almost 6 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server and served many Legal Organization NG AND EMS and Gangs (Families, Ballas & Vagos (Rank 12 above)up to a good rank. I have experience of Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.
Ans: My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.
My strengths sometimes become my weaknesses I tend to go to the root of problemand solve it and not before.
As of i am ready to leave becasue i have enjoyed the rp life in good amount now its time to a new change
at this point i dont have any bussiness, because i dont grind for that i grind for my self.

Last edited:

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Sankalp
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: sankudaku
6. Your Nickname: Sanku
7. Your ID: 49627

Additional information

*i have worked in legal state org for a long time now so i know all rules. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of server policies and rules , I also like to help peoples and guide them if they have any confusion and i ll give punishment to those peoples who is not following the rules of our city .

I have patience and i learn new things easily i have good communication skill to i can handle any situation easily

Kindness

Yes, I am ready to leave rp for become admin i gain to much exp in org and server I have exp of rp situation so would not have a problem leaving rp like.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have that much money to own an business so np

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Abdul rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information

- I want to become admin because, I don't have any inherent desire to become an admin on Grand RP. So, I have been in this Server since 10 months. I have been in LSPD, NG, FIB, SAHP, GOV in these organization High Command's rank. i have much experience of state. I know all the rules.I am here to provide information and assist users and newbies in city with their questions and inquiries to the best of my abilities. My purpose is to support and engage in meaningful conversations with users like you. I am a Mature Guy. I can be a Part of Admins Team. I have many Experience on Legal Organization.

- Versatility
- Assistance and Problem Solving
- Fast and efficient
- Quick Learner

- Conversational Depth
- OverConfidence
- Overthinking

Yes, I will be ready to leave RP.

Yes, I have no business.

Note: ( I Learned from my past mistakes and promise i won't repeat the mistakes again).

Last edited:

Vebhav Maravillas

Maravillas Fam Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL-Vebhav Agrawal
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord-stoneheartkid
6. Your Nickname-Vebhav Maravillas
7. Your ID-72466

Additional Information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-I am playing on this project form past 2 years,I always wonder that how admin help thousands of people daily. I Always love helping people in game. I want to punish those people who doesn't follow rules. Now after experiencing a lot in a server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hands towards a New player and My Wonderful Team of Administrators.

2.what are your strengths?
-Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything quickly

3.What are you greatest weaknesses?
-Sometimes i become more polite than its required

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

Last edited:

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL : Abhishek
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname : Abhishek Rich
7. Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

- Control and Influence:
Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay experience more exciting and engaging, Some players may aspire to become admins to assist others within the game community, resolving issues and enhancing the overall gaming experience.

- I can analyze and generate responses quickly, providing answers and solutions in a timely manner. I am available 8-10 Hours daily, providing assistance and information whenever and wherever it's needed.

- My weakness is the i can be sometimes stubborn for example (if some will ask me to reduce his punishment i will not do that if there is some evidence about what he did against the rules of serve).

- Yes, I spend alot of time on RP servers so im pretty sure. i'm ready to handle this.

- Yes, to be honest, I have a business in town but I will sell it ASAP!

Thank you for reading my application!

Regards- Abhishek Rich.

Itachi Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ishaan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5+ hours
5. Your Discord: Itachi_Frost
6. Your Nickname: Itachi Frost
7. Your ID: 100853

Additional information
- I have been playing on this project for around a year. I've been always liking to help people, and Seen many rule breaks and want to stop them. And becoming a admin is the greatest and the best method of taking my passion of helping people to another level.

- I can speak fluent English.
- Good in recognizing and understanding people and their difficulties.
- Good listener and fast learner.

- I dont give anykind of badwords, So many people take advantage of it.
- I dont get angry easily.

- Yes.

- Yes, Don't own any.

Ex SAHP Chief of Detectives
Ex SAHP Deputy Chief of HR
Ex LSPD Commander

Ex Families Under Deputy
Ex Vagos Vice OG

Last edited:

Rolex King

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Swarna Anand Kumar

2. Your age : 24

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 ( Indian )

4. Average online per day : 5- 8 hours

5. Your Discord : nanduhitlar

6. Your Nickname : Rolex Sir

7. Your ID : 57590

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I am passionate about creating a positive and supportive community. I believe that my dedication and ability to handle challenging situations would be valuable in maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for all players.

My strengths include excellent communication skills, strong problem-solving abilities, and a keen eye for detail. I am also patient, empathetic, and approachable, which helps me understand and address players' concerns effectively.

While I strive for perfection, I recognize that I can sometimes be overly critical of myself, which may cause undue stress. However, I am continuously working on finding a healthy balance and embracing constructive feedback to improve.

Yes, becoming an admin requires a commitment to ensuring the community's well-being. I am prepared to set aside RP life and dedicate my time and efforts to fulfilling my responsibilities as an admin.

Yes, I am ready

If it is a requirement to sell my business to assume the role of an admin, I would be willing to comply. My priority is to uphold the rules and guidelines set forth for admins, and I am willing to make necessary sacrifices to fulfill this responsibility.

Thank you for Considering me 💕

Last edited:

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Ritesh
2. 16
3. UTC+5:30
4. 5-6 hours
5. ritesh_01
6. Ritesh ror
7. 98813
Additional information

Ans- I want to work i admin and i also want to help everyone be a admin

Ans- Positive attitude and Hard working.

Ans-Self-awareness

Ans- Yes

Ans- Yes

Top Bottom