Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

2. What are your strengths?
my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one
REGARDS,
Jaden Daku

EpDMCCYso7XoTHYj.gif

Last edited:

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mustafa Mohammed

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone : GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours

5.Your Discord: Franke#8090

6. Your Nickname: Franke Castle

7.Your ID: 73176

Additional information

I want to become because deep down in my heart I feel that I can help new players learn the rules through my experience in the game and knowledge of all the laws and I am sure that I will do my job best because if I like something very much I will do the work at the highest level and I honestly love this work I also want to make the right and fair decision of any complaint.

- I think one of my strengths is that I can convince people through my words to understand and convey to them the idea about the laws in a better way.
- I'm very good at designing and programming things
- quick to learn

- Control my anger

- Scared of making mistakes yes

- overthinking

yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

yes

Anna Luci

Player
Player
Information
1.rahul
2. 18
3. GTM +4
4. 5-10hrs
5. cool0764
6. anna luci
7. 106159

Additional information
i want to be an admin because i want to make sever better and better.i love helping other people and i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB so i know all rules and i want to make sure everyone following the rules.I am eager to take the next step and learn something new and i had a good play time so i can help more people.
I will stay cool at all situation.I am honest.I respect all the people even he is my enemy
over thinking
yes
yes

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Your name IRL: Karan Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: KDS_RANDHAWA#7619
6. Your Nickname: Zoro Escobar
7. Your ID: 99066

Additional information
Ans- I want to become an admin because I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a civilian for a while now.
Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do,
going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.

Ans- Fast Learner, Listen to both parties in situation.

Ans- Become too much exited for something.

Ans- Yes 100%

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans- Sure but i don’t have any business.

(Thank you for reading my application)

Last edited:

Rafi Gamer_5

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Rafi alom
2. 19
3. NA
4. 6-7 hours
5. rafi#8100
6. Rafi
7. 70240

1. Rafi alom
2. 19
3. NA
4. 6-7 hours
5. rafi#8100
6. Rafi
7. 70240
Additional information
i want to be an admin because i know that i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them.

2 What are your strengths
I can speak 3 languages English, bangla and indian.

sometime i lose foucs for no reasson.

i would love to leave RP life to become Admin.

5 Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any business right now but if i buy any business in future im down to sell the business to beacome adming

Thank you guys i hope i get select to become admin.

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL : Abhishek
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname : Abhishek Rich
7. Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

- Control and Influence: Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay experience more exciting and engaging, Some players may aspire to become admins to assist others within the game community, resolving issues and enhancing the overall gaming experience.

- I can analyze and generate responses quickly, providing answers and solutions in a timely manner. I am available 8-10 Hours daily, providing assistance and information whenever and wherever it's needed.

- My weakness is the i can be sometimes stubborn for example (if some will ask me to reduce his punishment i will not do that if there is some evidence about what he did against the rules of serve).

- Yes, I spend alot of time on RP servers so im pretty sure. i'm ready to handle this.

- Yes, to be honest, I have a business in town but I will sell it ASAP!

Thank you for reading my application!

Regards- Abhishek Rich.

Last edited:

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - demonkrishu
6. Your Nickname - Demon Krish
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information
- 1. Communication Skills - In my entire RP Life, I experienced many people in the server, some of them were very nice but on the other hand some of them were too toxic, because of experiencing both type of people in the server, I learned how to manage talking with strangers who are toxic to me, I know how to be not toxic to them,or else there will be no difference between them and me, this only makes me unique, and makes me an good communicator!

2. RP Life - To become an administrator, the second step is to be experienced in RP first and experience everything in the server, that if you are becoming an admin you can give your whole efforts towards administration work, and for me it's the same, I experienced every single organization whether Legal or Illegal, this makes me now capable to become an admin as I am finnally feeling free from all the most interesting things in the server, this is important because the administrator shouldn't be greedy about anything! and shouldnt leave administrationship to continue RP Life again!

3. Being Helpful and Kind to others - At Last we can say whatever but I always like to help people and be kind to them at any cost, even now when I ain't an administrator, I always try to help new people in the server to learn how to play RP attually, I had alot of interest into technical related matters when I wouldn't used to be RP, and because of that I learned many things and still learning some! as no one is born perfect in the world, and everyone do some mistakes! ❤️

4. Love to talk with newbies - As I told I like to communicate alot but specially when it's about communication with newbies, I attually love to communicate with them, of course because they are new they don't know anything and we teach them how can they play the server and be an good player, and it just makes me happy that we are helping an person to be an good player and they are following rules just because of you teaching them! ☺️

- 1. Communication - I love to communicate with people in the server and IRL as well!

2. Quick Learner - I learn new things and be similar to new enviourment around me!

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - I have many strengths but yes of course as I told earlier, everyone does some mistakes as no one is perfect, I also have some weaknesses!

1. Unpatience - I am abit unpatient when it's about waiting for an long time and still not getting anything in return or not getting for what you were waiting for!

2. Not experienced as an administrator - I have 1 more weakness which is I don't have any experience as an administrator till now, but still as I told I am a quick learner, so I think I will learn about what administrator attually is!

- Yes of course, as I have experienced everything possible in the server and now thinks that I am finnally free of being in organizations or experiencing more interesting things in the organization! I think I am ready to leave RP Life to continue my life as an Administrator!

- Sure, but fortunately I don't own any business!

Thanks for your consideration!
Lovely Regards, Demon Krish

A2fG5mFEo3EmvYSG.gif

Last edited:

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: CET (+01:00)
4. Average online per day: 7 hours
5. Your Discord: balkan2wavy
6. Your Nickname: Balkan Ace
7. Your ID: 96931

Additional information
Me becoming a admin has always been a goal for me, I have been wanting to become a admin for a long time and now I finally feel like I can do that since I have good knowledge of the server rules plus I have a lot of experience as a normal player on the server as an ex 3 times deputy in gangs. Me becoming an admin I think will be better for me because I’ve always enjoyed helping people and I want to make the server a better place to rp!

I have a strong and dedicated mindset, when I get a challenge I complete it.
I treat everybody with respect until they lose it.

I can get annoyed very easily and can get triggered by small things.

That’s one of the main reasons im applying for admin so yes.

Yes

Dimitri Yega

Secret
Player
1. Your name IRL : Umut

3. Time zone : (GMT+3:00)

4. Average online per day : 7-9 hours

5. Your Discord :hopesmax

6. Your Nickname : Dimitri Yega

7. Your ID : 38807

Additional information

I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being in Gang and High Command in FIB,SAHP,GOV,LSPD and so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city also I want to give proper punishment to the people who take advantage to the RP rules .

1. I'm always calm and kind.
2. I have good communication skills.
3.I am a disciplined person.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I trust my intelligence and i can speak English,Turkish and little bit French.

Sometimes i can be shy front of the large groups.

Yes i have worked in high positions in every organization and i think i am ready for it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

Last edited:

Mussadiq Ail

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Salman
2. Your age = 19
3. Time zone = GMT +5
4. Average online per day = 6 - 8
5. Your Discord = Mr.Black#5349
6. Your Nickname = Salman Shikaari
7. Your ID = 98139

Additional information
= I have been playing grand Rp for more then 1.6 or 2 years . I have been every org and gangs. I think i have enough experience of Rules of the server and orgs and gang knowledge. I think that i am ready to take this big responsibility of taking care of the city people. I will give my best to serve this server.
= Fluent in English.
= Quick learner.
= Learns from my past mistakes.
= Good listener.
= thinks twice before taking any action.
= cool minded
= I hesitate while doing something brand new.
= I overthink while doing brand new things thinking that something is going to mess up because of me.
= I don't have a strong self-confidence.
= Yes i will be ready to leave the RP life.
Yes i will be ready to sell my business (I don't have any).

A.K.A Lexa

Curator of Rdm
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Emirhan

2. Your age - 20

3. Time zone - GMT +3

4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours

5. Your Discord - lexasantiago

6. Your Nickname - Lexa Pluxury

7. Your ID - 73334

Additional information

A) I want to help everyone because there are too many Turkish players on the server and the server lacks a Turkish admin and I can fix that.
B)
I have been playing this game for a long time and i know the rp rules.I played in a lot of legal and illegal organizations and now I think I should be an admin.
1. I am determined
2. I have good communication skills.
3.I can help all people and Turks on the server equally and impartially
4. I try to help everyone without expecting anything in return.

-My only weakness is that I have no previous admin experience.

- Yes.I played at the highest ranks in every organization and I think it's time to be an admin now.
-Yes.

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL : Abhishek
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname : Abhishek Rich
7. Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

-
Control and Influence: Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay experience more exciting and engaging, Some players may aspire to become admins to assist others within the game community, resolving issues and enhancing the overall gaming experience.

-
I can analyze and generate responses quickly, providing answers and solutions in a timely manner. I am available 8-10 Hours daily, providing assistance and information whenever and wherever it's needed.

- My weakness is the i can be sometimes stubborn for example (if some will ask me to reduce his punishment i will not do that if there is some evidence about what he did against the rules of serve).

-
Yes, I spend alot of time on RP servers so im pretty sure. i'm ready to handle this.

-
Yes, to be honest, I have a business in city but I will sell it ASAP!

Thank you for reading my application!

Regards- Abhishek Rich.

Nova Winters

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
= Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
= 18

3. Time zone
= UTC/GMT +6 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
= as server time 11:00 to 14:00.
5. Average online per day
= 4 hours
6. Your Discord
= zeropikachuz
7. Your Nickname
= Pikachu
8. Your ID
=40581

Additional information
= because I want to help players and
As we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. As the number increases the possibility of breaking rules and mistakes was done by the citizen or players and by becoming admin assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing
= I have patience in dealing with people. Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
I have experience as a Admin so I know about dealing. {not in grand rp.}
= if anyone use bad word about my parent i can't take it and i did anything with those person who did it.
= yes, I am ready to leave rp life for become an admin
= mainly I don't have any business in this city.

Last edited:

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
Discord: Abdul Ahad#8433
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I have already played a lot on this server now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP. And as everyone knows when you serve for the server you guys give us GC as a salary so yea I also want to earn some GC.

I am a hard-working guy.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

Don't have one.

Satish Royal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information :

1. Your name IRL :
Satish.ch
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : satishkumar
6. Your Nickname : Satish Royal
7. Your ID : 75647

Additional information :

I know all the server and forum rules,I am playing this sever more than 5 months ,I will be helpful to the players and can respond them quickly with the precise answer,I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue as long as I am there. and I want to help the community become tremendous and remove the toxic and hateful players. I will put my 100% for the players to make them feel they are doing RP.

1.I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
2.if a mistake is to happen it doesn't happen again
3.My greatest strengths is I can be calm and cool in critical/stressful condition and make good decision.
4.Will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.

1.i have little bit of anger issues
2.Sometimes easily believe everyone

Yes

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jayden
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GBT (00+00)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours in the week 8-16 hours on weekend
5. Your Discord : soapyfanta
6. Your Nickname: Daryl Scott
7. Your ID: 79177

Additional information

Ive contributed to this server by being a LSPD Leader, a Vagos leader and in Government for an extensive amount of time as a director and know all laws and i feel i have done alot for this server by trying to improve RP in these different organisations. However i realy want to be an admin so that i can contribute by making sure this RP is met and also i would be able to help those in need who are trying to RP.

• I know all server rules
  • My punishment history is reletivly clean with having 1 ban for leader 1.1 and also having 1 ban for General rule 1.1 that was apealed due to admin making a mistake and was removed (if you need proof please dm me)
  • Im fluent in english and welsh and actively learning spanish
  • I learn from all mistakes and use it to improve myself and become a better person
  • I am calm and patient at all time.
  • I am respectfull to everyone
  • I have a good recording software and am able to get POV and keep it for the required time
  • I have experience in GOV, and know all the rules/laws of it
1) Ive made mistakes in the past that resulted in a few people disliking me (I have learned from these)
2) Over react sometimes

Yes, straight away

Yes, i dont have one

Top Bottom