Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sujal1081

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information

1. Your name IRL :- Sujal Singh

2. Your age. :- 19

3. Time zone :- IST

4. Average online per day :- 8 hours

5. Your Discord :- Sujal1081#8673

6. Your Nickname :- Sujal Thugs

7. Your ID :- 90702

Additional Information

1). Why do you want to become an admin
Ans- I want to become an admin because we see.when we call am admin for help they respond very late and I don't like this I just want to become a admin to surve people best as possible

2) What are your strength
Ans- I am very polite and i am a business man so I know how to deal with other person

3) What are your greatest weakness
Ans - btw I don't have any greatest weakness but yes I don't like people who lies and very rude

4) Will you be ready to leave Rp life to become an admin?
Ans- yes I am ready to leave Rp life for An admin

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans- Yes I have a business but I will sell it.

Additional Information:-
1) I was Deputy of Ballas
2) I was Ems Doctor
3) I was Doc Deputy director
4) I was Gov Elite officer

I know all the Rules and regulations

Thank you 🙏

Abir Federal

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Abir Sutradhar

Your age: 20

Time zone: +5:30 (India)

Average online per day: 8-9 hours

Your Discord: abir_6t9

Your Nickname : Abir Blu

Your ID: 97893

Additional information:

Why do you want to become an admin?

A: I want to become server administrator because I want to help others with their problems and keeping the environment good of EN 02. I have been in the city for about 6 months now and I almost know everything about the server . I've been in some organizations such as EMS, LSPD , Marabunta. DCHR in EMS, OG bunta in Marabunta and currently grinding in LSPD. I almost know all the server and forum rules. I will be trying my best to become administrator and help players to do proper and clear RP and punish them who break the rules even more and as much as needed.

What are your strengths?

A-> i)I am always there to help.
ii)I have a positive mindset.
iii)I always listen to my higher up's and try to learn things from them.
iv)I never make the same mistake again.
v)I am honest of my words.
vi)I will think twice before taking any decisions .

What are your greatest weaknesses?

A-> i)I am a kind hearted person.
ii)I get emotional sometime but not that much (depends on situation)

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

A->Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an administrator.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

A->Yes. But I don't have any business for now.

Last edited:

ehab

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ ehab
2. Your age~ 16
3. Time zone~ GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day~8-10
5. Your Discord~ eh0ab#4698
6. Your Nickname~ ehab gilgamesh
7. Your ID~ 14747

Additional information

Additional Information
i wana come admin becuse i wana help needy people out thare in city and i wana help people with fourms and i wana make the server better and better i want to make lots of event and i already been to all org and i wana punch people who dont follow rules and i wana give people better experience and i wana and i try to do best i can

i know talk 2 language english and arabic
and i was deputy at aloot or orgs and i know lots of rules and am long time in city i know lots of things about city and rules

i dont like bad words at all

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

Last edited:

Bebo Montana

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1.Bebo
3.UTC+2:00
4. 3 to 4 hour And it depends on my internet
5.bebogaming#8175
6.bebo montana
Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
so i can help the players in forums and in game and i will do my best to make the server better and better

2.What are your strenghts?
handling situations very calm speaking and writing 2 language arabic and english And I also know the rules and most of the game commands
getting into some fights for no reason
yes im ready
yes im ready to sell my business(i dont own one)

Thank You

sedat pekerr

FIB HOD/DHOD-LSPD DCOD-
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL Efe kaan
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord .Kaan.
6. Your Nickname Polat Pluxury
7. Your ID18557

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I have been to many organizations and I have encountered many rules errors.(FİB/LSPD/NG/FAMİLİES/MARABUNTO/BALLAS/BLOODS/VAGOS) And when I saw that there were so many rule mistakes, I saw that the number of admins was not enough and they could not catch up with the events. and that's why i want to be admin
time management, speaking and writing 2 languages English and Turkish and I can speak and write fluently in these bilinguals and when anything happens i do my best to find/solve it
As long as people don't toxic me it's okay but if I get too toxic I can get angry and shout
Yes im ready
Yes im ready

Nova Winters

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
= Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
= 18
3. Time zone
= UTC/GMT +6 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
= as server time 11:00 to 14:00.
5. Average online per day
= 4 hours
6. Your Discord
= zeropikachuz
7. Your Nickname
= Pikachu
8. Your ID
=40581

Additional information
= because I want to help players and
As we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. As the number increases the possibility of breaking rules and mistakes was done by the citizen or players and by becoming admin assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing
= I have patience in dealing with people. Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
I have experience as a Admin so I know about dealing. {not in grand rp.}
= if anyone use bad word about my parent i can't take it and i did anything with those person who did it.
= yes, I am ready to leave rp life for become an admin
= mainly I don't have any business in this city.

Last edited:

doctorbabu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Manjeet.
2. Your age : 26.
3. Time zone : GMT +06:00.
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hrs.
5. Your Discord : Manjeet#8515.
6. Your Nickname : Manjeet Manu.
7. Your ID : 37730

Additional information
:- Admins have the power to shape and manage the rules and environment of the server, i want to join the admins team and help maintain order in the server and work to maintain and provide a healthy experience for the community of Grand RP as well as also work to make it better everyday.
:- I'm a responsible man other than that a helping nature, dedication, patience, and the ability to handle conflicts effectively.
:- I would say my helping nature is also on of my great weakness along with my strength. Sometimes i go out of my league to help others.
:- Yes I'm aware that i need to leave my RP life if i get selected for the admins for which I'm ready and also excited to work.
:- I have already sold my business, so i don't own any business now.

Ryan Ferda

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ryan
Your age: 16
Time zone: EST
Average online per day:4-6
Your Discord: ryan.#8114
Your Nickname: Ryan Ferda
Your ID: 44704

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become admin because I have been in the city a long time. Also I know a lot of rules in the city as for the last couple of months I have learned a lot. As I have a couple of punishments myself. I also want to become admin because I know that fourms will begetting done faster as there are tons of fourms always. I think I would be able to help the server in many ways by doing my best to punish those who break rules.

What are your strengths?

I am fast and quick to responded to everything. I am kind. Love to help the community

What are your greatest weaknesses?

I care too much

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes.

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - kushal shukla

2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-9+ hours
5. Your Discord - kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname - Kushal Pluxury

7. Your ID - 50196

Additional information

I want to be a admin and assist the populace after gaining a lot of experience on the server and liking it. I've held high command positions with the LSPD, SAHP, FIB, and as Marabunta Granande's deputy and a ballas and bloods leader. I believe that as an administrator, I can perform better now. Since I am confident in my ability to be a better administrator on the En2 server, I am aware of all the rules and regulations and feel that I can assist citizens in making the right judgements. Over the years, I have been placed in challenging high command circumstances where I have excelled.I'll act in the same way as an admin. I speak English quite well and am able to handle any communication issue. I can easily connect with them and, if necessary, translate for other admins.

I have lots of experience as LEOs (EMS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB) and holding excellent management skills.

I was deputy and HC in many illegal org's (gang) so I do believe that I have overall experience and also, I am aware of server rules.

Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen.
I don't give biased decisions.

I don't get angry without serious issues.

I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

As I have being always honest, I do the right judgment regardless of the citizen sentiments.

Definitely as I believe I have played EN2 for longer time and enjoyed so much, now it's time to give back my services and help out other players by being admin.

Definitely.

Thanks for reading my applications.

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT + (5:30)
4. Average online per day- 4-5 hrs exceptions on weekends
5. Your Discord- itach8_prime#0
6. Your Nickname- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID- 104205

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?- I am interested in becoming an admin because I have a deep passion for roleplay. I enjoy creating a positive and inclusive environment where players can immerse themselves in their characters and storylines. As an admin, I want to contribute to the growth and success of the roleplay by ensuring fair play, resolving conflicts, and fostering a welcoming atmosphere for all participants. I am in the city from past 2 months and I know this might look less for becoming an admin but believe I am playing GRP other EN server from past 1 year and I have complete knowledge and have good experience, so if given a chance will prove worthy.
2. What are your strengths?-
*Effective communication
*Problem-solving skills
*Creativity
*Time management
*Adaptability
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?-*Patience
* Short- Tempered
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?- Yes,sure
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- Fortunately I don't have one

Harley-gold

Boom Bam 💥
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Prathamesh Patil

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - IST (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord - atomhawk_966

6. Your Nickname - Harley Gold

7. Your ID - 94700

Having served as a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) in the Grand Rp for most of the time in en server , I have gained a comprehensive understanding of the server's rules and regulations. This knowledge is crucial for maintaining a positive and non-toxic environment across the entire server. As an admin, I would be able to leverage my experience to enforce rules, promote order, and ensure that players adhere to the server's guidelines. Additionally, I have the ability to make informed decisions that will positively shape the overall gaming experience of the Grand Community

Decision Making skills :
I have proper decision making skills with an quick response which not only will help me to take proper decision but will also help me to make quick proper decisions.

Fluent in Primary launguage of En server :
I am fluent in the primary language of en server that is English which will help me to communicate with the player problem will help me to understand as well as to solve their problems.

Professionalism:
While being an admin it's important to not be biased I have that quality to stay unbiased whatever may the reason be I will always remain neutral and take decisions by monitoring both the sides and going to rules of the server.

My greatest weaknesses is I easily get friendly with people's but ya I can also be strict at the same time if the flaw is made by the person.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

Yes i am ready to sell my business even though I don't have any

Last edited:

NIHAR AHIR

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:NIHAR AHIR
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:INDIAN
4. Average online per day:6-7
5. Your Discord:NIHARAHIR
6. Your Nickname:NIHAR
7. Your ID:93211

Additional information
BECAUSE I WANT TO JOIN ADMIN POST I WANT NEW EXPERIENCE.
MY STRENGTHS IS BECOME FAIR ADMIN
I DON'T HAVE WEAKNESSES
I WILL READY TO LEAVE RP LIFE FOR BECOMING ADMIN.
I DON'T HAVE BUSINESS I DON'T LIKE BUSINESS.

Mussadiq Ail

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
= Salman
2. Your age
= 19
3. Time zone
= GMT +5
=6 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
= Mr.Black#5349
6. Your Nickname
= Salman Shikaari
7. Your ID
=98139

Additional information
= I want to be Admin because I Think that i have experience enough Rp .I have been playing for 2 or 3 years and have been in every single ORG in the Grand Rp. I Want to make the Grand Rp the best Rp server across the Rp server list because some people will think "mm which Rp server is the best? Should i go in that server or that server?". I will assist the people of grand Rp with my experience as much as possible.
= I am very Fluent in English.
= I am very cool minded.
= I learn from my mistakes.
= I get Bored after playing for 1 or 2 Hours then i take a 15 min break and came back with a fresh mind.
= I get lazy after 1 or 2 Hours then i take a 15 min break and came back with a fresh mind.

= Yes I am ready to leave the Rp Life to become an admin.
= Yes but i don.t have any.

Karan.Randhawa

Player
Player
Information:-
1. Name IRL: Karan Randhawa
2. Age: 18
3. Time Zone: (GMT +5:30)
4. Average Online Per Day: 8-12 Hours
5. Discord ID: Karan Randhawa#9528
6. Nickname: Zoro Escobar
7. ID: 99066

Additional information:-

It’s been like 5 months now in this greatest city of Los Santos and i got to know so much about the rules and the rp life in this greatest server. I feel like the state of the RP server is such a delicate balance that has to be maintained at all times. Always to better the rp experience with the help of admins. I see how admins work whole day to make everyone's RP better i want to be that help. I've always been into helping others in my family, Org or people just starting out in the city with all the knowledge i have. I've always had an enjoyable time here in the city and that's all thanks to the great people i meet every day and the admins who are working hard for us. I think I can bring a great amount of professionalism and great organization to the Admin team with my knowledge about the RP. I hope you guys would give me a chance to show my skills as an Admin

1. Passion towards work.
2. I can handle situation calmly.
3. Hardworking.
4. Quick Learner.

I always notice positive side of a person.

Yes

Yes

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- james mackellar - 92180 - jamesmackellar92180
2- Tilak Patel - 94988 - Tilak Patel#2237
3- Ayush Kumar - 44775 - Ayush Kumar#6553
4- Abir Blu - 97893 - abir_6t9

Interviews will be on 12/07/2023 at 15:00 ST​

Celix Ace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Hamza
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : UTC+1
4. Average online per day : cannot lie 5 hours or less cause of exams but ill do more if i could
5. Your Discord : Madara Pluxury#2652
6. Your Nickname : IC Eilsa eilsy
7. Your ID : 98340

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : want to help and be helpful and thoughtful and i really see alot of rules breaking and want to help in these things and i have already gotten many leasons being an Player of yours and ik the rules and mostly still learning and will be always having my discord on for any breaking rules to make sure i do my best.
2. What are your strengths? : Smart. wise. calm. Supportful. Fluent in english . and most important thing is understandable.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : have an kidney injury rn and have some exams about 2-3 days ends and i m trying to be not always on my pc but ill be on to help you guys to run this server.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : why would i apply if i wasnt ready yes i am ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : of course i will if i have i would do it without even looking back.
wish you liked my simple apply.

Top Bottom