Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL Yuvraj Singh

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone IST

4. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hours per day

5. Your Discord : yuvraj#0617

6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj Federall

7. Your ID : 79916

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?: The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 7 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age.

2. What are your strengths?: my strengths are i can handle the situations calmly, polite nature, good behaviour and i respect everyone

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My weakness is sometimes I got angry,

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Sure yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?: (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) sure i am ready

x_2dam_x

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

1. Your name IRL: Adam AboElhassan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (UTC+02:00) Cairo - Egypt
4. Average online per day: 8 to 13 hours
5. Your Discord: x_2dam_x (X_2dam_X🦂#5665)
6. Your Nickname: Adam Hasssann
7. Your ID: 41616

I have been playing on this server for several months and I really loved it but after the increase of the players on the server, I noticed that many players are not aware of the server's laws and rules which led to killing the joy of the RolePlay. I was in EMS and Lspd and I have a good knowledge of RP so I want to help our admins with my piece of knowledge to make this server better and organized.
I am online a lot of time per day.
have good knowledge of RP life and many organizations.
Fast learner
Speak Arabic and English
I am still studying and my exams.
Yes, I am ready.
I do not have a business so Sure.

Ahmed Ilya

Boombastic Side Eye
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ahmed Abbas
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: Saudi Arabia (UTC+03:00)
4. Average online per day: 6-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: lordoh
6. Your Nickname: Ahmed Ilya
7. Your ID: 97309

Additional information

In my point of view, Grand RP was my first experience of an RP project, and I think I achieved what I believe what it is called RP, I enjoyed every bit of it, from working from scratch in LSPD in Evan Pluxery's term (as a Cadet / Rank 3) until the current Willian Federal's term (Assistant Chief / Rank 28). As will as working as HOD of HR in FIB with Yip Man. Also, I managed to work as a Deputy Chief of Training in EMS in King Ilya's term.

So what I mean is, that I have worked enough in the city, and to be honest, I always wanted justice to people, and that is why I joined in the LEO forces which is only to help the city to become safe. However, I think I would be more helpful as an admin, which will let me become more experienced.

A. I am fearless, and careless. - I have been getting many threats as an officer, it won't be a difference if I became an admin.
B. I am tidy with my work. - I became Deputy Head of SWAT within 2 weeks after I joined LSPD, that is because my work were tidy and organized.
C. I am always loyal and just to the cause. - I do not care wither you are my friend or not, (if you play stupid games, you will win stupid prizes).
D. I am calm and patient at all time. - I do not lose my nerves easily.
E. I always have proofs - I have 2 TB of hard drives to save all of the necessary proofs + all of my proofs are clear and in high quality (1080P 60 fps)
F. I am fast learner - I only have been punished by admins for 2 or 3 times, only 1 warning. The rest are demorgans of small things such as PG. Since then I am clean, and always learn of my mistakes.

A. Sometimes I am impulsive, but I try to retain my self in harsh situations.
B. I am loyal to justice, which mean I will argue if there was injustice anywhere. Which means, I will fight until I get to justice.

Yes, as I mentioned above, I have tried most aspects of life in the Grand RP (Families, Biz Wars, LSPD, FIB, etc.), So it is time to try something new.

I do not have business, so I am pretty much ready.

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sankalp
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30 +
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord : sankudaku
6. Your Nickname: Sanku daku
7. Your ID: 49627

Additional information
I've been playing Grand RP for a long time. I know Most of the rules, city rules even and event rules. I want to take Grand RP to the next level. I want to help others through my work. Throughout my RP career, I have witnessed numerous citizens perform RP failures, I want everyone to go through RP rules and I want to create a clean & safe place for other citizens.
I have patience and i learn new things easily
N/A
Yes
Yes

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Ivy Pluxury -91775 - Ivy_#2578
2- shibam bhowmik - 2308 - shibam#0225
3- Boludo King - 19173 - itzzSeaBass
4- Ahmed Ilya - 97309 - lordoh

Interviews will be on 01-07-2023 at 15:00 Server time.​

Last edited:

lotaniv

salamanca did salamanca money salamanca blood
Player
Information

Name: Lotan Niv
Time zone: Gmt +3
Average online per day: per day: 8 hours
Discord: lotaniv
Nickname: Lotan niv
ID: 749

Additional information

**Why do you want to become an admin?**
First of all yes i already did my rp as civilian,cop etc so yes i finished my rp life and ofcourse i am ready to move and start a non rp life. so I have already played a too much on this server . thats why now I want to serve this server and help players as an admin. Because I have seen many players always facing many problems or issues so if I become an admin I can help them even I know you are working very hard so that's one of the reason why I want to become an admin. I can even help the players to improve their RP.

**What are your strengths?**
I am Really an hard-working person . even always Ready to listen and follow others i rly love that

**What are your greatest weaknesses?**
I am always ready to help the players I know they always need our help. I am really serious about my duties

**Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?**
ofc i am Ready to Do that.

**Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)**
sure but i dont have one but ok.

Fahd Ukeal

|-{( EX-Deputy Governor )}-|
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Fahd Ahmed
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Egypt UTC +3
4. Average online per day: 2-16 Hours
5. Your Discord: ICEY
6. Your Nickname: Fahd Ukeal
7. Your ID: 15462

Additional information

For me this was the first RP server that i have joined and played on and it is still the only server that i have played on, I have spent more than a year and a half in this server and i would say that i have enough experience as i have worked in all forms of RP in this serve LIKE ( Government ( More than 10 months ), LSPD ( 1 month ), NG ( around 10 Days ), Bloods, Vagos, Marabunta, I just would like to try to help by becoming an admin.

- I have a 24/7 bodycam that allows me to record all the time i am in the city or out of city.( I start it when i turn on my pc )
- Patient enough to keep going Through any situation with me being completely calm.
- I am loyal to the place i work in that can be proven though the whole time i spent in GOV, As i do not differentiate between anyone if you are my best friend or the person that i hate the most on this earth.
- I have only been punished 3 times, 2 of them got unpunished due to me submitting proof that proves my innocence only got 1 warning.
- I am a quick learner .
- I speak 2 languages ( English, Arabic )

- I am a little bit impulsive.
- Easy to talk to and reach out to.

Yes and 100% sure.

Do not own any businesses to sell them.

Last edited:

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : .anildixon
6. Your Nickname : Anil Rhee
7. Your ID : 71052​

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.

-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
-I can take decisions rapidly with proper knowledge.
-patience.

I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness

i thought about it hundred times . i think yes

Yes ( i have no business)

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours
Cam Choo|92216#2396
Cam Choo
1. I want to become a admin because I feel I got the experience to become I’ve been in the city for a while and I feel like I know the rules good to become a admin or a leader of legal organisation or a gang.

2. My strengths are I’m good a listener. I’ve got patience so. I am calm in every situation like being calm in every situation as a admin like u need be calm in every situation because if u don’t and like a player complains and they get really mad at shouting at you u need to stay calm as a admin.

3. My weakness is that on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I am only in the city for about 5 since I’ve got work and I don’t get home till late so.

4. Yeah I am ready to leave rp to become a admin

5. I don’t have any business since I’ve never thought of buying any

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :-
Sujal Patel
2. Your age :- 20
3. Time zone :- IST +5:30
4. Average online per day :- 8-10 HRs
5. Your Discord :- Sujal Patel#0632
6. Your Nickname :- Sujal Patel
7. Your ID :- 72826

Additional information
->
Its been so long I experienced both type of RP legal and illegal. Most of the time I played my role as gangster in the city. But right now I want to experienced new thing and wanna be helpful to administrator team to maintain good RP in the server.

->
1. Good English speaker.
2. I will never give up in any kind of situation.
3. I follow my passion. I don't care that what society will think about me.

->
I cannot deny any person who asking me for help whether is good for me or not.
-> Sometimes I loose my patience.

->
Yes, I am ready to leave RP.

->
Even right now I don't have any kind of business so that not a big issue for me.

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information

I want to become admin because, I don't have any inherent desire to become an admin on Grand RP. I am here to provide information and assist users and newbies in city with their questions and inquiries to the best of my abilities. My purpose is to support and engage in meaningful conversations with users like you. If you have any questions about Grand RP or any other topic, feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to help!. IMy purpose is to assist users by answering questions and providing relevant information. I am a Mature Guy. I can be a Part of Admins Team. I have many Experience on Legal Organization.

- Versatility: I can adapt to various tasks and contexts, making me useful in different scenarios, including answering questions, engaging in discussions, providing explanations, and more.
- Assistance and Problem Solving: I can help users by providing explanations, solutions, suggestions, and guidance on a wide range of topics or issues related to Grand RP.
- Fast and Efficient: I can process information and generate responses quickly, providing users or newbies with timely answers to their queries.
- Language Understanding: I can understand and process natural language, making it easier for users to communicate with me in a conversational manner.

- Conversational Depth: While I can maintain context within a conversation, there is a limit to the depth of conversation I can sustain. Complex or lengthy discussions might become challenging for me.
- Overconfidence: Sometimes, I might provide answers that sound plausible but are incorrect or misleading due to the limitations in my training data.
- Overthinking: Sometimes Whenever I free So, I can Think in depth in my mind
-

Levi Pluxury

Player
Information
Additional information

I want to become admin because, I don't have any inherent desire to become an admin on Grand RP. I am here to provide information and assist users and newbies in city with their questions and inquiries to the best of my abilities. My purpose is to support and engage in meaningful conversations with users like you. If you have any questions about Grand RP or any other topic, feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to help!. IMy purpose is to assist users by answering questions and providing relevant information. I am a Mature Guy. I can be a Part of Admins Team. I have many Experience on Legal Organization.

- Versatility: I can adapt to various tasks and contexts, making me useful in different scenarios, including answering questions, engaging in discussions, providing explanations, and more.
- Assistance and Problem Solving: I can help users by providing explanations, solutions, suggestions, and guidance on a wide range of topics or issues related to Grand RP.
- Fast and Efficient: I can process information and generate responses quickly, providing users or newbies with timely answers to their queries.
- Language Understanding: I can understand and process natural language, making it easier for users to communicate with me in a conversational manner.

- Conversational Depth: While I can maintain context within a conversation, there is a limit to the depth of conversation I can sustain. Complex or lengthy discussions might become challenging for me.
- Overconfidence: Sometimes, I might provide answers that sound plausible but are incorrect or misleading due to the limitations in my training data.

Yes, I am ready to Leave.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Levi Pluxury

Player
Information
Additional information

- Fast and Efficient: I can process information and generate responses quickly, providing users with timely answers to their queries.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP

Yes, I am ready to sell my business

Dimitri Yega

Secret
Player
1. Your name IRL : Umut

2. Your age : 22

3. Time zone : (GMT+3:00)

4. Average online per day : 7-9 hours

5. Your Discord :hopesmax

6. Your Nickname : Dimitri Yega

7. Your ID : 38807

Additional information

I have been in this city for a while. I have served in high commands in all illegal and legal organizations in the city. I know the rules and laws. With this experience, I think that I can serve people as a admin.I will simply help people and make the role flow in the city.

1. I'm always calm and kind.
2. I have good communication skills.
3.I am a disciplined person.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I trust my intelligence and i can speak English,Turkish and little bit French.

Sometimes i can be shy front of the large groups.

Yes i have worked in high positions in every organization and i think i am ready for it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

Jay_1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Randy
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord:Jimmy_#6422
6. Your Nickname: Randy
7. Your ID: 98306

Additional information
I want to be admin because I feel I have what it Takes. I have dedicated myself to grand rp for hours. I have witnessed a lot of rule breaking such as FailRp, RDM, VDM, Mixing, PG and many more. I want to help and stop all of the rule breaking and make the Role Play community able to be a place that we can all have fun and RolePlay. I want to turn a new chapter in my life from a RolePlayer to an Admin.

Dedication, Leadership, Positive, Positive and Good at communicating

Speaking too much

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30(IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord - lexo.
6. Your Nickname - Lexo Windsonn
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information
i want to be admin as i am an ex admin and i have been leader of many orgs in en3 and have very good experience in en2 also that's why i want to use this experience and make the server better by being an admin.. and i want to be admin to help other players play the server
- My knowledge
- Patience
- Availability
- Behavior
- Maturity
- Trustworthy
- Fast Learner
- Experienced
currently i don't have any big weakness but i get hurt when someone ignores me a lot which will be fixed i hope and it wouldn't cause any problem to the server
Yes
Yes

Naive Bhai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Sheikh Naive
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+6
10-12 hours
5. Your Discord
naivebhaiii
6. Your Nickname
Naive
7. Your ID
Additional information

Allow me to articulate the core reasons that drive my aspiration to assume an administrative role in the Grand RP community:

1. A Burning Flame for Community Cultivation: My soul resonates with the task of fostering an all-encompassing and captivating ambiance where individuals from all walks of life can unite and immerse themselves in the delight of role-playing. As an administrator, I pledge to forge a harmonious and inviting atmosphere, one that ignites the fires of creativity, collaboration, and utmost respect among our cherished community members.
  2. The Unyielding Call to Aid Players: Throughout my tenure as an active participant, I have wholeheartedly embraced the opportunity to support and assist fellow players in their quest for an unparalleled experience. There is an unadulterated joy in lending a helping hand and addressing concerns in a prompt and efficient manner. Should I be entrusted with the role of an administrator, my devotion to resolving conflicts, offering guidance, and ensuring every player feels valued and heard will know no bounds.
  3. Responsibility and Integrity as Pillars: I firmly uphold the belief that administrators bear a solemn duty in upholding the integrity and impartiality of our community. With unwavering commitment, I shall enforce and uphold our community's rules and guidelines, exemplifying fairness and consistency. My approach is rooted in objectivity, with the intent to make well-informed decisions that positively impact the entirety of our esteemed community.
  4. The Art of Communication and Collaborative Endeavors: Proficient and effective communication serves as the lifeblood of any administrative role. I possess an innate ability to build bridges, fostering connections that transcend the confines of written and spoken word. I vow to actively engage with our beloved community, attentively listening to their suggestions and concerns, while collaborating harmoniously with fellow administrators and moderators to effectuate progressive enhancements and expediently resolve any adversities that may arise.
  5. The Tapestry of Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution: As an administrator, I am acutely aware that challenges and conflicts are an inevitable part of our community's tapestry. My aptitude for identifying and analyzing intricate problems, coupled with an empathetic and impartial mindset, equips me to arrive at judicious resolutions that cater to the needs and aspirations of all parties involved. I approach tense situations with unwavering patience, grace, and a keen sense of diplomacy, ensuring conflicts are defused, and harmony is restored.

1. Extensive Experience in Role-Playing: I bring with me a wealth of experience as an active participant in the Grand RP community. This firsthand involvement has provided me with a deep understanding of the dynamics, challenges, and intricacies of role-playing. I am intimately familiar with the needs and aspirations of our players, allowing me to approach administrative decisions with empathy, insight, and a genuine appreciation for the community's culture.
  2. Exceptional Communication Skills: Effective communication lies at the heart of successful administration. I possess strong interpersonal skills, both in written and verbal forms. I have a knack for articulating ideas clearly, concisely, and with a touch of creativity. As an administrator, I would actively engage with community members, ensuring that their voices are heard and their concerns are addressed. I am a patient and attentive listener, ready to facilitate open dialogue and foster a sense of unity and understanding among community members.
  3. Calm and Objective Approach: In high-pressure situations, I remain level-headed and composed, allowing me to make sound judgments and decisions. I have developed a calm demeanor that enables me to defuse conflicts and mediate disputes impartially. I firmly believe in considering multiple perspectives and seeking fair resolutions that prioritize the well-being of the community as a whole. My objective approach ensures that all community members are treated equitably and with respect.
  4. Strong Problem-Solving Abilities: I thrive in problem-solving scenarios and enjoy the challenge of finding innovative solutions. I possess a keen analytical mind that enables me to identify root causes and devise effective strategies to address them. Whether it's addressing technical issues, resolving conflicts, or implementing improvements to enhance the overall experience, I am adept at navigating complex challenges and finding practical resolutions that benefit the community.
  5. Collaborative Spirit: I strongly believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork. As an administrator, I would actively collaborate with fellow administrators, moderators, and community members to foster a sense of shared ownership and involvement. I value diverse perspectives and believe that by working together, we can create a stronger, more vibrant community. I am open to feedback, adaptable to changing circumstances, and enthusiastic about supporting the initiatives and visions of others.
  6. Dedication to Community Growth: I am deeply committed to the long-term growth and prosperity of the Grand RP community. I am willing to invest the necessary time and effort to contribute meaningfully to its development. Whether it involves organizing engaging events, promoting community engagement, or introducing new features and improvements, I am motivated to continuously enhance the community experience and create an environment where players can thrive.
  1. Seeking Perfection: As someone who strives for excellence, I have a tendency to seek perfection in my work. While this drive for perfection can result in high-quality outcomes, it can also lead to self-imposed pressure and excessive self-criticism. I am conscious of this tendency and am actively working on maintaining a healthy balance between striving for excellence and recognizing that perfection is not always attainable. I am embracing the notion that mistakes are valuable learning opportunities and that growth comes from both successes and setbacks.
  2. Balancing Flexibility and Consistency: In the role of an administrator, it is crucial to strike a balance between flexibility and consistency in decision-making. I acknowledge that finding this equilibrium can be challenging, as situations may call for adaptability while still adhering to established rules and guidelines. I am aware of this potential weakness and am committed to being mindful of the delicate balance between accommodating individual needs and ensuring fair and equitable treatment for all community members.
Yes I am always ready.
Yes of course. Anything for my duty.

Been in NG Major, EMS, LifeInvader Senior associates and many more.

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : arenaboyzz#4102
6. Your Nickname : Desi Rishabh
7. Your ID : 91886

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I really like to guide people and help them out with everything and I want to help the community in helping growing rp and enjoying rp within the server . I have been playing grand rp for 7 months and I have been in legal orgs and gangs and I have learned a lot within the server in this time . Day by day I'm gaining more new Experiences . I wana became because i can use my this experience in improving the roles play experience of the players and also make city 2 the best city , where all the rules and regulations are strictly followed .

Hard Worker
Good Communication skills
Quick learner from mistakes
Giving Respect to Everyone
Always follow rules

Some Times Overreact
I hate toxicity

Yes, I am ready to leave RP to become an admin.

I don't have any business but if I had I was ready to sell my business

Blackfalcon Tzariarr

Under Deputy Tzariar Brothers
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. MAHATHIR AL GONI
2. 18
3. GMT+6
4. 4-8 HOURS
5. blackfalcon1268
6. Blackfalcon Tzariar
Additional information
1. For helping people and gaining new experiences.
2. Patience and hard work.
3. Easily trusting people
4.yes
5.yes

Top Bottom