Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nezar_Wolf

Player
Player
1. Your name is IRL Nezar
2. Your age is 22
3. Time zone (CET), UTC +1
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord NM/00#9650
6. Your Nickname Nezar Wolfy
7. Your ID 75279

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I've been in the server for a while and I think its time to have another experience. I've been in every org in the server and been judge of the state and LSPD deputy recently. So I know most of the rules for gangs and Leos. And with my knowledge i wanna help the new people that coming to the server if they needed. I speak many languages that I think it would be useful in the admin team such like: Arabic, Turkish, English, Norwegian, Danish and Swedish.

2. What are your strengths?
1. Iam very patient and think before do a decision.
2. I do have a very good communications skills and in addition I do speak many languages
3. I'm very quick learner and love to do the job properly

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Trust

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I will

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Raihan Rin

Player
Player
Application for Server Administrator

Information

1. Your name IRL : Raihanul Islam

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT+6

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : rayhan9472

6. Your Nickname : Raihan Rin

7. Your ID : 98222

Additional information

> As long most of the cars and item returns including GC , our city is receiving a lot of new comers . I want to help them from my experience in the city . As I have experience of most of the orgs in the city as High Commands. I am very good at team work and quick learner. I know all the rules about the city which may help me to maintain the quality of RP. There is another thing that I want to become an admin which is earn some GC . I think I had all my fun in IC life now I want to do something serious as administration which is the greatest responsibility.

> I can take decision in harsh moment .
> Fluent in English , Hindi and Bangla .
> I am honest and dedicated .
> I am very friendly to everyone .

> sometimes I overthink for a particular things happen to me recently .

> I already had my experience in most of the orgs . so yeah I think I am done in RP .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
> I don't have any business

Munna Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1)Your Name IRL:Arush Prabhu

2) Your Age:17

3) Timezone:GMT+5:30

4)Average online per day:5 to 6 hours

5)Your Discord:Munna Chacha

6)Your Nickname: Munna Chacha

7)Your ID:98864

Additional Information
1)Why do you want to become an admin?
=1.I am playing this grand rp from since 4 to 5 months and now I have enough experience of en 2 server I was in all the legal organisation and also I was in gang so I know all the rules of grand rp .
2.I also want experience of admin that how they handle the situation and also if i will not know anything then becoming an admin I can get knowledge of that also.
3)I also want to become an admin because i want to supervise the rp and also give my best to this server to make grand rp on top.

2) What are your Strength?
=1.I can handle the situation in a calm manner.
2.I can make the friends faster.
3.I have the habit to think 2 or more time if any decision to be taken.
4.My thinking power is nice.
5.I am a Good Listener.

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
=1. Sometimes I can trust person who is stranger or I am not aware of him.
2.I am very polite an kind so that someone can take my advantage.
I am also trying to overcome from my weakness .
3.Sometines I do not have confidence to take any big decision by my alone.

4) Will you be ready to leave rp life you become an admin?
=Yes i am ready to leave my RP life as I played rp more time now it's time to become an admin.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
=As I do not have any business yet but if i become the admin i will not take any business.

Last edited:

NecdetKomutan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Efe
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: rival41
6. Your Nickname: Rival
7. Your ID: 83325

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I really enjoy playing it and I want to help make sure everyone follows the rules and has a good time. Being an admin would let me create a fair and friendly environment for players to enjoy the game and have fun.
I am good at making hard decisions, even if it is my closest friend, I would have no mercy to punish him/her.
I pay attention and spend my time to achieve my goals.
I have been living in USA for a long time which makes me have fluent and understandable english.
I'm trying to be more confident and open to feedback from others, so I can improve and become a better admin for the game.
Yes
Yes

Last edited:

nizar sippi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name : Nizar Sippi
2. Your age~ 24
3. Time zone~ GMT+11
4. Average online per day~ 13h
5. Your Discord~ nizarsippi
6. Your Nickname~ Nizar Sippi
7. Your ID~ 2991

- I want to become an admin. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand RP and Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

-
I am online 13h per a day
I have a great manegment of time
I am a fast learner
I am very good at helping people
I type fast

3. What are your greatest weaknesses

-
Lying, I am always honest

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

.-yes i am ready and really i am super excited for to joining admin life

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

-
i dont have any business in the server but i m ready for all things

have a good day <<<3

Cam Vercetti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Cameron
GMT+1
8 hours
Cam Walker|92216
Cam Walker

1. I want to become a admin because I’ve been in every illegal organisation and every legal organisations so I think I’ve got enough experience of the rules to become a admin and punish people who don’t follow the rules

2. My strengths are that I can stay calm in very intense situations but I can handle intense situations. And I have patience with dealing with other people putting in complaints about other people and admins.

3. My weakness that I got to go college 3 times a week but when I’m home from colllege I’m online and help the other admins

4. Yes I will be ready to leave rp I love rp but I’ve been in every organisation in this server so I think it’s time me to take the next step

5. I haven’t got a business because I never thought of buying one

Franke Castle

<------{ ID : 73176 }------>
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mustafa Mohammed

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone : GMT+3

4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours

5.Your Discord: Franke#8090

6. Your Nickname: Franke Castle

7.Your ID: 73176

Additional information

I want to become because deep down in my heart I feel that I can help new players learn the rules through my experience in the game and knowledge of all the laws and I am sure that I will do my job best because if I like something very much I will do the work at the highest level and I honestly love this work I also want to make the right and fair decision of any complaint.

- I think one of my strengths is that I can convince people through my words to understand and convey to them the idea about the laws in a better way.
- I'm very good at designing and programming things
- quick to learn

- Control my anger

- Scared of making mistakes yes

- overthinking

yes

yes

Echo Stone

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:-Azan Malik
2. Your age:-27
3. Time zone:-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:-4 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord:-Alaxorb
6. Your Nickname:-Alex Wolf
7. Your ID:-24178

Additional information
Ans:-
  1. Community Engagement: Becoming an admin allows me to actively engage with the community. I have a genuine interest in connecting with fellow roleplayers, contributing to the server's growth, and fostering a positive and inclusive environment for all players.
  2. Helping Others: Being an admin provides an opportunity to assist and support players within the server. I genuinely enjoy helping others, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that everyone has an enjoyable roleplaying experience. I believe that being an admin allows me to make a positive difference in the lives of other players.
  3. Upholding Rules and Maintaining Order: Admins play a crucial role in enforcing server rules and maintaining order. I have a strong sense of fairness and believe in creating an environment where rules are respected and followed. As an admin, I am committed to upholding these rules and ensuring that the server operates smoothly for the benefit of all players.
Ans:-
my strengths include effective communication, conflict resolution, adaptability, problem-solving, being a team player, professionalism, and a genuine passion for roleplaying. These qualities will enable me to excel in an administrative role within the server.

Ans:-My weakness is noting but a person disrespects me and i cant hold my anger back!

Ans:-Yes

Ans:-Yes i dont have any but still YES!

Last edited:

Satish Royal

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information :
1.Your Name IRL :
Satish.ch
2.Your Age : 26
3.Time Zone : GMT+5:30
4.Average Online per day : 4 to 8 hours
5.Your Discord : satishkumar
6.Your Nickname :
Satish Royal
7.Your ID :75647

Additional information :

I am playing this RP Sever 5 to 6 months above i know the sever rules and i have experience in all legal organization as a high command's .I want to help the community become tremendous and remove the toxic and hateful players. Iwould really love to help and guide people in situation whenever and wherever necessary.
1.I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
2.If a mistake is to happen it doesn't happen again
3.Will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.
1.I have little bit of anger issues.
2.Sometimes easily believe everyone.
yes i am ready to leave RP life.
Yes.

Josh Kiri

Former LI and EMS Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Josh Brown
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: dapurppzz
6. Your Nickname: Josh Kiri
7. Your ID: 19619

Additional information

I want to become an administrator because I have been a member of EN2 for a year and four months, I have been leader of multiple organizations for multiple terms. I think I could be an asset to this community by helping resolve situations that restrict members of this community from having a fair and honest roleplay experience. I care about this community, and I will do whatever it takes to make sure new and current members of this community have the same experience that I had as a new member of GrandRP, and are able to realize how great of a place that the GrandRP community is.
I will always make the decision that will be best for GrandRP as a whole. I do not believe in favoritism and I believe that was represented in both of my leaderships of EMS and LI.
I am able to put my emotions aside to make a decision that is fair and is best for GrandRP.
I will never let my friendships with members of this community effect my decision regarding discipline or any other aspect of my job as an administrator.
I have extensive experience in GrandRP as I have been a member for over a year.
I am a very quick learner and have determination and drive to not only be a proficient administrator, but be a figure that will only represent GrandRP in a positive light.
I am a Computer Science major currently in college and have a lot of experience in troubleshooting problems relating to Windows, and I am familiar with methods to resolve a lot of technical problems related to GrandRP.
Being a college student, and because I have a job IRL, I will try to be as active as possible, but at times I will have to prioritize my goals in my real life over goals in GrandRP. That being said, it is summer, and I have an open schedule for the rest of the summer, but even after that time I feel I will still be able to put enough time into the community to complete my requirements and still go above and beyond.
I have not been a member of a gang, but I will be dedicated to learning and completely understanding all rules regarding gangs.
Yes
N/A (I do not have a business)

God-x-Lite Daku

God is watching you 👀
Player
1. Your name is IRL Yash Bagul
2. Your age is 20
3. Time zone GMT + 7
4. Average online per day 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord godelite
6. Your Nickname GodeLite
7. Your ID 92951

I've been playing grand rp for a year And what I observed in one year so many people don't following our rules they play according to their wish And some people doing scam with newly joined people Whoever breaks the rules, I would like to punish them in my own way First of all I would like to help new peoples to grind money and i know some new people don't know about the rules I will explain all our rules to them then he can play without breaking the rules
Iam very friendly person and people trust me very quickly I'm very quick learner and love to do the job properly I will never be disrespectful with people always helping others i can handle all types of situations
I get angry quickly if someone insult me but still I'm handle my mind and sometimes get excited for something and lose focus
Yes of course

Yes I will

Sujalsingh1081

Never ever mess with me ,i am Godfather
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :- Sujal Singh

2. Your age. :- 19

3. Time zone :- IST

4. Average online per day :- 8 hours

5. Your Discord :- Sujal1081#8673

6. Your Nickname :- Sujal Thugs

7. Your ID :- 90702

Additional Information

1). Why do you want to become an admin
Ans- I want to become an admin because we see.when we call am admin for help they respond very late and I don't like this I just want to become a admin to surve people best as possible

2) What are your strength
Ans- I am very polite and i am a business man so I know how to deal with other person

3) What are your greatest weakness
Ans - btw I don't have any greatest weakness but yes I don't like people who lies and very rude

4) Will you be ready to leave Rp life to become an admin?
Ans- yes I am ready to leave Rp life for An admin

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans- Yes I have a business but I will sell it.

Additional Information:-
1) I was Deputy of Ballas
2) I was Ems Doctor
3) I was Doc Deputy director
4) I was Gov Elite officer

I know all the Rules and regulations

Thank you 🙏
Ani Pluxury

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Yash Pathak
2. Your age :- 18
3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :- 5 - 6 Hours
5. Your Discord :- aesthetic_yash
6. Your Nickname :- Scorpion Yash
7. Your ID :- 99236

Additional information
=> Hey!! So, basically I am Playing in this Server from Past 4 months and I always wonder and think that how are gods created in the server and how they help A lot of peoples daily on the correct time. I also love helping people in both the game and irl.. I guess I got a adequate rp experience also I got many punishment for breaking the server rules especially in the case of power gaming and I just learnt from the mistakes I did and therefore it helped me to gain a good experience and then making me attentive to not do those mistakes again and again. As I have been doing roleplay for a long time so i just want to gain experience as a admin of the GRP. I will just make sure to give the right punishment for the rules for whatever the player breaks and can assist the players with whatever issue they got and would always make the right decision and won’t give my higher ones a chance to complain.

=> My Strength is that i am very patient and capable of taking right decision during the emergency situations. Besides being patient i am very polite and Friendly with everyone. Which can help me in understanding others problem more easily.

=> To Be Honest my greatest weakness is that i became unconfident sometimes when i am alone and also sometimes i get nervous.

=> Yes
=> Yes

Daku Vampire

:(( Felling Alone )):
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Captain Daku
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : ysh#8859
6. Your Nickname : Yash Thakur
7. Your ID : 101205

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I really like to guide people and help them out with everything and I want to help the community in helping growing rp and enjoying rp within the server . I have been playing grand rp for 7 months and I have been in legal orgs and gangs and I have learned a lot within the server in this time . Day by day I'm gaining more new Experiences . I wana became because i can use my this experience in improving the roles play experience of the players and also make city 2 the best city , where all the rules and regulations are strictly followed .

Hard Worker
Good Communication skills
Quick learner from mistakes
Giving Respect to Everyone
Always follow rules

Some Times Overreact
I hate toxicity

Yes, I am ready to leave RP to become an admin.

I don't have any business but if I
had I was ready to sell my business

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL Yuvraj Singh

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hours per day

5. Your Discord : yuvraj#0617

6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj Federall

7. Your ID : 79916

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?: The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 7 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age.

2. What are your strengths?: my strengths are i can handle the situations calmly, polite nature, good behaviour and i respect everyone

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My weakness is sometimes I got angry,

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Sure yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?: (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) sure i am ready

Jay_1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Randy
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord:Jimmy_#6422
6. Your Nickname: Randy
7. Your ID: 98306
Additional information

I want to be admin because I feel I have what it Takes. I have dedicated myself to grand rp for hours. I have witnessed a lot of rule breaking such as FailRp, RDM, VDM, Mixing, PG and many more. I want to help and stop all of the rule breaking and make the Role Play community able to be a place that we can all have fun and RolePlay. I want to turn a new chapter in my life from a RolePlayer to an Admin.

Dedication, Leadership, Positive, Positive and Good at communicating

Speaking too much

Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jayden
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GBT (00+00)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours in the week 8-16 hours on weekend
5. Your Discord : soapyfanta
6. Your Nickname: Daryl Scott
7. Your ID: 79177

Additional information

Ive contributed to this server by being a LSPD Leader, a Vagos leader and in Government for an extensive amount of time as a director and know all laws and i feel i have done alot for this server by trying to improve RP in these different organisations. However i realy want to be an admin so that i can contribute by making sure this RP is met and also i would be able to help those in need who are trying to RP.

• I know all server rules
  • My punishment history is reletivly clean with having 1 ban for leader 1.1 and also having 1 ban for General rule 1.1 that was apealed due to admin making a mistake and was removed.
  • Im fluent in english and welsh and activly learning spanish
  • I learn from all mistakes and use it to improve myself and become a better person
  • I am calm and patient at all time.
  • I am respectfull to everyone
  • I have a good recording software and am able to get POV and keep it for the required time
  • I have experience in GOV, and know all the rules/laws of it
1) Ive made mistakes in the past that resulted in a few people disliking me (I have learned from these)
2) Over react sometimes

Yes, straight away

Yes, i dont have one

David vintiaa

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: David
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: bary333#1879
6. Your Nickname: bary
7. Your ID: 66852

Additional information

I have to became admin beacuse i expearnnced too much in grp and i am ready to became admin and i expearnce all org in grp and i trying to make server good
And i like to help citizens

I am good in speaking and solve problem
And quick learner

I dont think that i have weaknesses

Yes

Yes

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Sankalp
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: sankudaku
6. Your Nickname: Sanku
7. Your ID: 49627

Additional information

*i have worked in legal state org for a long time now so i know all rules. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of server policies and rules , I also like to help peoples and guide them if they have any confusion and i ll give punishment to those peoples who is not following the rules of our city .

I have patience and i learn new things easily i have good communication skill to i can handle any situation easily

Kindness

Yes, I am ready to leave rp for become admin i gain to much exp in org and server I have exp of rp situation so would not have a problem leaving rp like.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have that much money to own an business so np

Levi Pluxury

Ex - LSPD Leader ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Abdul rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information

I want to become admin because, I don't have any inherent desire to become an admin on Grand RP. I am here to provide information and assist users and newbies in city with their questions and inquiries to the best of my abilities. My purpose is to support and engage in meaningful conversations with users like you. If you have any questions about Grand RP or any other topic, feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to help!.My purpose is to assist users by answering questions and providing relevant information. I am a Mature Guy. I can be a Part of Admins Team. I have many Experience on Legal Organization.

- Versatility: I can adapt to various tasks and contexts, making me useful in different scenarios, including answering questions, engaging in discussions, providing explanations, and more.
- Assistance and Problem Solving: I can help users by providing explanations, solutions, suggestions, and guidance on a wide range of topics or issues related to Grand RP.
- Fast and Efficient: I can process information and generate responses quickly, providing users or newbies with timely answers to their queries.
- Language Understanding: I can understand and process natural language, making it easier for users to communicate with me in a conversational manner.

- Conversational Depth: While I can maintain context within a conversation, there is a limit to the depth of conversation I can sustain. Complex or lengthy discussions might become challenging for me.
- Overconfidence: Sometimes, I might provide answers that sound plausible but are incorrect or misleading due to the limitations in my training data.
- Overthinking: Sometimes Whenever I free So, I can Think in depth in my mind

Yes, I will be ready to leave RP.

I have no business right now.

Top Bottom