Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Mason Marozova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL | Mason Heath
2. Your age | 16
3. Time zone | EST
4. Average online per day | 8-9 Hours
5. Your Discord | MasonScoped
6. Your Nickname | Maddison Quinn
7. Your ID | 81641

Additional information

| I want to become an admin because I want to give back to the grand rp community by helping people with their problems and annoying situations they might come across. I have spent a minimum of one month in almost every organization on the platform and have gotten to experience tons of different types of RP scenarios, and I've also studied all of the rules numerous times. I also think I would be a great addition to the admin team because I'm very active on the platform throughout the day and help with healthy rp.

Being Flexable and being able to adapt and work well with other People
- I am very calm in intense situations
- Good Listener and can listen to given instructions
- I speak 100% English
- Determined
- Always willing to learn
- I have some experience being an admin in 3 other servers; Carnival Rp, Woods Rp, and The Academy RP.

Overthinking
prone to perfectionism

| Yes, I'm ready to start something fresh and new.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
| Yes, I have no businesses.

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
1. Your name IRL - Waseem Akram MD
2. Your age -31
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 15 to 16 hours
5. Your Discord - g2xmafia
6. Your Nickname Mafia Paul
7. Your ID -28857
Additional information
I Want To Become Admin Because I want to improve in Players To Do Proper Role play I can see as player Present There are So many Players Doing Mistakes As a Part of Administration i want To be part of Helping Hand. I can Help New Players..
i have lot of Experience from legal Organizations and Illegal Activities I Can Find Easily who are not following City Rules And i never do any Thing Without Proper Knowledge…

leadership Skills to be one of my Greatest Strengths
I Don't Believe People Very Easily and Iam Very Straight forwarded Person
Yes Iam Ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I Don’t Have Any Business

Thank You For Reading My Application

Mafia Paul

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Mohammed Zubair
2. Your age :- 23
3. Time zone :- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day :- 6 To 8 Hours a day
5. Your Discord :- zubair_shane
6. Your Nickname :- Zubair Rasheed
7. Your ID :- 397

Additional information

* I want to become an admin because I am interested in the variety of tasks and responsibilities that come with the role. I enjoy working with people and helping them to be successful. I am also highly organized and detail-oriented, which are important qualities for an admin.

Here are some specific reasons why I want to become an admin:

• I enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
  • I am good at multitasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
  • I am a team player and I enjoy working with others to achieve common goals.
  • I am a quick learner and I am always eager to learn new things.
I believe that I have the skills and qualities necessary to be a successful admin. I am confident that I can provide excellent customer service, organize and manage projects effectively, and work well with others. I am also eager to learn new things and grow my skills.

I am excited about the opportunity to become an admin and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your team. Thank you for your time and consideration.

In addition to the reasons listed above, I also want to become an admin because I believe that it is a rewarding career. Administrative assistants play an important role in businesses and organizations of all sizes. They help to keep things running smoothly and they provide valuable support to their colleagues. I am confident that I can make a positive impact in this role and I am excited to start my career as an admin.

* I have a number of strengths that would make me a valuable asset to your team. Here are some of my top strengths:
  • Organization: I am highly organized and detail-oriented. I am able to keep track of multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, and I am always careful to follow through on my commitments.
  • Communication: I am an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing. I am able to clearly and concisely convey information to others, and I am also a good listener.
  • Problem-solving: I am a creative and resourceful problem-solver. I am able to identify and troubleshoot problems quickly and effectively, and I am always looking for new and innovative solutions.
  • Teamwork: I am a team player and I am able to work well with others. I am supportive and cooperative, and I am always willing to help out my colleagues.
  • Learning: I am a quick learner and I am always eager to learn new things. I am always looking for ways to improve my skills and knowledge, and I am confident that I can adapt to new challenges.
I believe that my strengths would make me a valuable asset to your team. I am confident that I can contribute to the success of your organization, and I am excited about the opportunity to work with you.

*I am always learning and growing. I am also aware that I have some weaknesses that I am working to improve. Here are a few of my greatest weaknesses:

• I can be a bit of a perfectionist. I sometimes get so focused on getting things perfect that I can miss deadlines or lose sight of the big picture. I am working on learning to let go of some of my perfectionism and to be more comfortable with making mistakes.
  • I can be a bit shy at first. I sometimes take some time to warm up to new people. I am working on being more outgoing and putting myself out there.
  • I can be a bit of a workaholic. I sometimes have a hard time saying no to new projects or tasks. I am working on learning to balance my work life with my personal life.
I am aware of my weaknesses and I am working to improve them. I believe that these weaknesses are not insurmountable and that I can overcome them with time and effort.

* Yes i am ready to leave

* Yes

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL : Abhishek
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname : Abhishek Federal
7. Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

- Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay experience more exciting and engaging, Some players may aspire to become admins to assist others within the game community, and i enojy the server like i'm a lspd officer for last 4-5 terms, 2x chief of staff assistant chief.

2) What are your strengths?

- Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again, I am available 8-10 Hours daily, providing assistance and information whenever and wherever it's needed.

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

- I know everything very well, I understand, then I find a solution for it, I get a little angry too, but this will make my work better.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes, I spend alot of time on RP servers so im pretty sure. i'm ready to handle this.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes, I do currently own a business, however in order to meet the admin requirements, I am prepared to sell it..

I appreciate your taking a look at my application. As an admin, I'm excited to contribute to the server's expansion and success.

Thank you.

Solid Regards - Abhishek Federal.

Namah

Player
Player
. Your name IRL Namah

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone GMT 5+30

4. Average online per day 5-6 HOURS

5. Your Discord _namah#0

6. Your Nickname Namah Pluxury

7. Your ID 55109

I Want to become admin as I have gained so much experience in city I know each and every rule and want to help city with my experience and help new citizens. And also I have Gained So much experience in Each org as Hc. Like in Sahp, lspd, Ng, gov and also fib .

Have so much exp
Can understand everything easily
Learn fast
Good shooter
Leadership skills

Got angry if someone not listening while I am speaking

Yes

Yes.

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age: 17
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 12-13 Hours
Discord ID: efechrist
Nickname: Safy Fedorov
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 1 year and gained experience and friendships in various organizations and I hc most of them, and I loved it, but now I want to let go of the role and let people do their roles properly. I want to be a admin because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced.

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
because the good time I spent on the server allowed me to gain experience about organizations and role rules, but now I want to leave the role and be the admin so that people can do their best in their roles because I am a manager and have a friendly spirit

2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation. And i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes (i dont have one)

Dimitri Yega

Secret
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Umut
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone GMT +3:00
4. Average online per day 7-9
5. Your Discord hopesmax
6. Your Nickname Dimitri Yega
7. Your ID 38807

Additional information

I have been in this city for a long time. I held high rank in every legal and illegal organization in the city. I know the laws and rules. Based on these experiences, I think I can serve people as an admin. I will just help people and keep the role flowing in the city. I will help as much as I can in solving problems.
1.Crisis management​
2.My ability to stay calm with angry people​
3.i am patient person​
4.I am a disciplined person​
5.I am a calm and understanding person.​
6.I'm a quick learner​
7.I have good communication skills.​
8. I am a disciplined person.​
9.I am a quick learner.​
10. I am confident in my intelligence and can speak English, Turkish and a little German.​
I
n large groups, my patience can quickly wear off if both sides get too agitated.
Yes i have worked in top position every organization i think im ready for admin.
Yes

Reactions: ens

captain axel

Bloods high command
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Saikishore
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-9 hrs
5. Your Discord : Captain Axel#7231
6. Your Nickname : Captain Axel
7. Your ID : 55613

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?|
i am a part of this project since 1year and i have learned all things about RP and RP life. as ihave spent many time in the roleplay i can managed to learn all the stuff. i have been in all leo orgs anf illegal orgs as a highcommand.so,i know all things that how does these orgs works and what to do and what not to.finally i have decided to be an admin and want to help people by giving punishments that the people who break the rules.
patience,fast decision maker.
over excitement.
yes,iam ready.
yes.

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one
REGARDS,
Jaden Daku

EpDMCCYso7XoTHYj.gif

Jhony Grey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zsolt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: anonymusgam
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Grey
7. Your ID: 64056

Additional information
I am interested in applying for the position of admin. I have great admiration for the work that the admin team does on the server. I want to help the players from my experience in the city. As I have experience of most of the orgs in the city as High Commands. I'm good at communication and I'm hard-working.
- Fluent in English and Hungarian.
- I am honest and dedicated.
- I am very friendly to everyone.
- I can make hard decisions in stressful situations.
- I am a kind-hearted person
I already had my experience in most of the organizations. So I think I am done with RP.
I don't own any businesses.

Thanks for reading my application!

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL : Abhishek
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname : Abhishek Federal
7. Your ID : 96587

- Additional information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

- Becoming an admin provides a high level of control over the game environment and other players, allowing for the enforcement of rules and making impactful decisions. Admins often have access to exclusive powers or abilities that regular players do not possess, which can make the gameplay experience more exciting and engaging, Some players may aspire to become admins to assist others within the game community, and i enojy the server like i'm a lspd officer for last 4-5 terms, 2x chief of staff assistant chief.

2) What are your strengths?

- Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again, I am available 8-10 Hours daily, providing assistance and information whenever and wherever it's needed.

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

- I know everything very well, I understand, then I find a solution for it, I get a little angry too, but this will make my work better.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes, I spend alot of time on RP servers so im pretty sure. i'm ready to handle this.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes, I do currently own a business, however in order to meet the admin requirements, I am prepared to sell it..

I appreciate your taking a look at my application. As an admin, I'm excited to contribute to the server's expansion and success.

Thank you.

Solid Regards -
Abhishek Federal.

Naive Bhai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Naive Tibro
2. Your age
23 years
3. Time zone
GMT+6
8-10 hours ( can extend whenever city needs me)
5. Your Discord
naive4636
6. Your Nickname
Naive Bhaiii
7. Your ID

Additional information

• I have been playing roleplay around 1.2 years.
  • I have the knowledge and experience of roleplaying.
  • I have been thorugh rules and regulations.
  • I can serve city with justice and help city.
  • City needs active admins, And i can be active half a day. And even if I am not in city I can fly instant whenever city needs me.
  • I am cooperative towards people.
  • I have the management skills.
  • I can remain calm in worst situation.
  • I have patience to handle situations.
  • I always learn from mistakes and make better.
  • I know multiple language (English, Hindi and Bangla.) that gonna help interacting people in city.
  • I don't disrespect even if someone disrespects me on duty.
  • I am dedicated towards my responsibilities.
  • I sometimes get fraustrated when someone goes on parent abuse and it sometimes hard to control anger issues. But no worries I will maintain rules on duty.
  • I have made lot of mistakes in the beginning and did many rules brake when I was new that is my regrets.
Yes I am always ready.
Yesssss

Freddy Andriu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Your name IRL : Freddy
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC+0 and UTC+2
4. Average online per day : 4-9 hours
5. Your Discord : Freddyandriu
6. Your Nickname : Freddy Andres
7. Your ID : 22969

Becoming an admin is something I'm genuinely excited about. I've spent a significant amount of time in the RP community for example, ive been DEPUTY of nearly all gangs (Bloods, Vagos, Families etc.) i was also SWAT CHIEF COMMANDER in SAHP, DHOD in FIB, and LSPD and thats why I want to contribute my skills and dedication to maintaining a positive and enjoyable environment for all players in this best GRAND RP server. Besides I find happiness in assisting others, resolving conflicts, and working behind the scenes to make sure everyone has a fantastic roleplay time. Throughout my entire RP gameplay i learned all the rules and information about how to be an Admin and how RP has to be done.

I'm a good listener and a patient problem-solver,
I'm also very good at staying composed and focused during intense situations,
I have excellent communication skills (i speak fluently in Spanish, English, Lithuanian and a bit of russian)
I have very good organise/arrangement skill.
I also have very fast learning skills.

Sometimes, I can get a bit too focused on details and might spend more time than needed on a single issue.

Yes, I'm ready to take a break from playing to focus on making sure the RP experience is awesome for everyone.

Absolutely, I understand the rule and I'm willing to sell my business to fully commit to the admin role.

⊶ Freddy Andres ⊷
giphy.gif

bloods | vagos | families | ballas
SAHP | FIB | LSPD

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh Bhutani
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord- itach8_prime
6. Your Nickname- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID- 104205

Additional information
Ans ) I want to become admin because. I want to help to new beginners who don't know the rules and I have gain so much experience so if they have any kind of doubts so at that movement I can solve it. Being in administrative team I will be in discipline and be patient towards my work. I want to keep the server clean and clear.

Ans) decision maker
Patience
Being in a discipline manner
Good shooting skills
Creative mindset
Leadership skills

Ans) Sometimes being rude to someone when someone not listen to me
Ans) Yes

Ans) Yes ( I don't have any business)

Sanku Notorius

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Sankalp
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: sankudaku
6. Your Nickname: Sanku
7. Your ID: 49627

Additional information

*i have worked in legal state org for a long time now so i know all rules. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of server policies and rules , I also like to help peoples and guide them if they have any confusion and i ll give punishment to those peoples who is not following the rules of our city .

I have patience and i learn new things easily i have good communication skill to i can handle any situation easily

Kindness

Yes, I am ready to leave rp for become admin i gain to much exp in org and server I have exp of rp situation so would not have a problem leaving rp like.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have that much money to own an business so np

KingDarshil

Chunky You 😛
Player
1. Your name IRL: Darshil
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours a day
5. Your Discord: kingdarshil
6. Your Nickname: Darshil Khaled
7. Your ID: 99605

Additional information

Answer: Have worked in every organisations, been a deputy as well + wanted to help out new players coming in city by telling them what to do and what not to.

Answer: good listener+good learner+intelligent+I can see who is lying who is not.

Answer: anger.

Answer: Yes.

Answer: Yes.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL: Shubh Kumar
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30 (IST)
5. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord: Assasin OPS#4515
7. Your Nickname: Assasin Rich
8. Your ID: 55442

Additional information

I wanna be an admin because i have a lot of experience of grand rp and i have been playing it since 8 months. I have a helpful nature and always wanna help everyone. I have been a lieutinant general of NG and deputy of LSPD so I know all the basic rules and regulations. I have taken most of experience of RP and now i wanna take experience of being an admin.
Also I have been a leader of marabunta so i have alot of experience
Please give me a chance

1. High patience level
2. High concentration
3. Good dedication.
4. Fluent English

I cant tolerate anyone abusing me.

yep i am 100% ready to leave rp life .

i dont have any bussiness

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

===> no there are no issues .

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: mouse_minnie
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 62057
Additional information

> I want to be an administrator since I've been in EN2 for a year and have experience with numerous organizations. I also believe that I can assist the residents of Los Santos because I am now familiar with the regulations & The EN2 server's population is fast expanding, and the success of the server depends on having a capable staff working behind the scenes. As such, I would want to assist the current administration team with their work on the server. The additional support I can offer to improve users' enjoyable RP experiences, whether in-game or through forum administration, would be helpful to the current team. Along with contributing diversity and inclusion to the server management team, I'd also like to learn more about the GRP project from a new perspective.

> ability to quickly learn new jobs and knowledge
> I can manage things by talking politely
> capacity to learn new professions and skills fast

>I am unable to hear aggressive or vulgar words.
>I don't see any contempt towards women.

> Yes

> Yes, will not have one

Top Bottom