Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Yanal

Player
Information
1. Yanal Dajani
2. 21
3. GMT+3
4. 4-6 hours
5. yanaldajani
6. Yan Ponch
7. 6426

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Having started on Grand RP, I really wanted that RP feel, none of the random RDMs, VDMs for no reason etc. I wanted to join a server which I enjoy thoroughly and have done so from the day I joined. There are flaws with certain individuals and the ways in which I believe roleplay can be enhanced which I can imagine would discourage others from continuing on the server, which I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

2. What are your strengths?

My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.
Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviours in the future.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My greatest weakness is perfectionism. I always tend to ensure that everything has to be done correctly and precisely. Where this could be a strength it is also noted down as a weakness because it can be very time consuming and stressful at the same time.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I have thoroughly enjoyed the RP lifestyle, it has been one of my favourite things with the city, but I believe it is time to help the rest of the curators and moderators in improving the experience further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I do not have any business

Last edited:

jesus snow

snow
Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL : reda
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+01:00
4. Average online per day : 12 hours
5. Your Discord : jesussnow.
6. Your Nickname : jesus snow
7. Your ID : 129

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I've been a member of EN2 for a very long time and EN1, I believe I can be an asset to this community by helping to resolve situations that restrict members of this community from having a fair and honest roleplay experience. I care about this community, and will do whatever it takes to make sure that new and existing members of this community have the same experience I had as a new member of GrandRP, and are able to realize what an amazing place on the GrandRP community offers.

I will always make the decision that will be best for GrandRP as a whole. I do not believe in favoritism and I will be fair among members
And the Arabic language united, and as you know, there are many Arabs here, so I can facilitate communication with them
I am able to set aside my feelings to make a fair and best decision for GrandRP.
I will not allow my friendships with members of this community to influence my decision regarding discipline or any other aspect of my job as an Administrator.
I have extensive experience with GrandRP
I am a very fast learner with the determination and drive to not only be a skilled manager, but to be a personality that represents GrandRP only in a positive light.
I'm a computer science major currently in college with a lot of experience troubleshooting Windows-related issues, and I'm familiar with the methods for solving a lot of technical issues related to GrandRP.

I do not consider it a weakness, but since I am of Arab origin, my English accent is not very good, but I can understand others and I can communicate my information to them.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Unavailable (I don't have a job)

Eminent Dust

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Rishi Swamy
2. Your age : 21
3. Time Zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : eminentdust
6. Your Nickname : Eminent Dust
7. Your ID : 21996

Additional information

-I want to become admin because I want to help new people and want to help and assist other people to maintain high quality RP, I want look after the server and punish people who break rules and spoils the RP of other players, I have been in all The Legal Orgs, I want use my experience as admin i will always try to help people, first I would like to be admin assistant so that I gain some more experience watching other admins and help them. I have learned many things while doing RP and I will use That knowledge in helping the new citizens which will help in maintaining RP. I Enjoyed the Rp

-I am a quick learner
-I am a good observer
-I can speak good English
-I can take appropriate decision when needed
-I can stay clam and handle intense situation.

-I Don't Trust People Easily Because Due some of them i got into trouble. As Earlier I Used To trust Everyone

- Yes, I have done enough RP and i am ready to leave it if needed.

-Yes, I don't have any.

Last edited:

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Your name IRL: Karan Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: KDS_RANDHAWA#7619
6. Your Nickname: Zoro Pluxury
7. Your ID: 95801

Additional information
Ans- I want to become an admin because I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a civilian for a while now.
Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do,
going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.

Ans- Fast Learner, Listen to both parties in situation.

Ans- Become too much exited for something.

Ans- Yes i ready to leave RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Ans- Sure but i don’t have any business.

(Thank you for reading my application)

captain axel

Bloods high command
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Saikishore
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-9 hrs
5. Your Discord : Captain Axel#7231
6. Your Nickname : Captain Axel
7. Your ID : 55613

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?|
i am a part of this project since 1year and i have learned all things about RP and RP life. as ihave spent many time in the roleplay i can managed to learn all the stuff. i have been in all leo orgs anf illegal orgs as a highcommand.so,i know all things that how does these orgs works and what to do and what not to.finally i have decided to be an admin and want to help people by giving punishments that the people who break the rules.
patience,fast decision maker.
over excitement.
yes,iam ready.
yes.

lara drake

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your

lara drake

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL- sourav
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone-(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day- 4-5 hour
5. Your Discord - Guruji#6679
6. Your Nickname- Sourav Fedral
7. Your ID-97011

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I have a strong desire to become an admin because I genuinely care about the well-being and positive experience of everyone in this server. I believe that by taking on the responsibilities of an admin, I can actively contribute to creating a supportive and friendly community environment. Helping others and ensuring that they have a great time here is truly important to me.

2. What are your strengths? - One of my key strengths lies in my ability to handle situations with ease. I have a knack for remaining calm under pressure and finding effective solutions to challenges that may arise. This quality allows me to address issues in a rational and efficient manner, ensuring a smooth and harmonious atmosphere for everyone involved.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - While I strive to be strong and resilient, I must admit that one of my greatest weaknesses is my inability to see anyone in trouble. This compassionate nature sometimes leads me to prioritize helping others over my own needs, which can impact my personal boundaries. However, I am actively working on finding a balance between offering support and taking care of myself as well.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Absolutely. I understand the responsibilities that come with being an admin, and I am fully committed to fulfilling them. If chosen, I am prepared to set aside my RP life in order to dedicate my time and efforts to effectively managing and enhancing the server's experience for all members.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes, I am ready to sell my business if required. I understand and respect the restriction that administrators should not have personal business interests while serving in this capacity. My commitment to contributing to the server's well-being and maintaining its integrity is my top priority.

Ubba Bey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sajed Amairia
2. Your age :20
3. Time zone : (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day : 8-11
5. Your Discord : ubbabey
6. Your Nickname : Ubba bey
7. Your ID : 41012

Additional information

I have been in gran rp for more the 2 years so I almost have every kind of experience and knowledge in the city both legal and illegal
i also know most of the rp rule. i was under sheriff for 2 term Right now I am the sheriff of SAHP. I want to be an admin cous i want to gain other kind of experience , i want to see the city from other perspective and i want to help the people and especially the new people

My strengths are I have been in both sides LEO and Gangster, im quick Lerner , fluent in English, i like to help people , i spek a lot of languages and I'm very much active in the city.

i only take decision after rethink of it multiple of time like im calm almost in every situation so some time i may get better idea or im late and i have been a LEO more then Gangster

Yes, i have enjoyed playing in grand rp and i think i have did every thing and i finished from my rp life

Yes, I don't have one

Ishan Federal

FIB for Life
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
Ans: Jyotirmoy
2. Your age
Ans: 18.
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +5:30
Ans: 6-8 HRs
5. Your Discord
Ans: ishan_izz_live
6. Your Nickname
Ans: Ishan Federal
7. Your ID
Ans: 2993

Additional information

Ans: I enjoy providing assistance to those in need, and I believe that there are many things I can do in the city as an administrator to aid others. By educating people about the regulations, I hope to improve the standard of role-playing in the city. Players would profit from my managerial abilities in-game and on the forums, and they would have greater RP in the city. Additionally, because GMT is my time zone, I would spend most of the day in the city. means that the primary administrators may take a break knowing that aid and support would still be available. I have lived in the city long enough to be familiar with all the laws, thus I believe I am the ideal candidate for the job. In addition, I like having such a significant supportive position that enables me to collaborate with many individuals. I truly like assisting others in whatever way I can. Whether it be by responding to a torrent of inquiries from newbies or by offering to diffuse a conflict. As the population grows every day, I'd want to help the present administration staff with their tasks.

Ans: My strengths is to think quickly under duress is my strongest trait. I am exceptional at making decisions quickly and effectively and sustaining high standards of performance under pressure.

Ans: My greatest weakness is that I sometimes focus too much on the details of a project and spend too much time analyzing the finer points.

Ans: Without a doubt, after participating actively in roleplay (RP) in En1 and En2 for more than a year, I'm finally ready to go from my RP position to an administrative one.

Ans: Ans: I dont have a business.

Last edited:

Ismailgamer

Player
Player
Information
1. ismail Pluxury
2. 20
3. +6 (UTC)
4. 12 hour
5. ismail_gamer
6. Ismail
7. 86017

Additional information
Ans: I enjoy helping others and believe I can make a difference as an administrator. Educating people about rules will enhance role-playing. My skills can benefit players on forums and in-game, promoting better RP. With my UTC time zone, I'll be available throughout the day to support, allowing main admins to take breaks. I know city laws well due to my time here. I value this role for collaboration and aiding others. Handling inquiries, conflicts, and assisting the current staff as the city grows.

Ans: I excel at quick thinking under pressure, making effective decisions and maintaining high performance standards.

Ans: I occasionally get overly focused on project details, spending excessive time analyzing finer points, which could be a weakness.

Ans: After over a year of active roleplay in En2 and En3, I'm prepared to transition from my RP role to an administrative position.

Ans: Yes

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
1. Your name IRL
=> Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age

=> 19 [Date: 29 May 2004]
3. Time zone
=> UTC/GMT +6 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)

=> as server time 11:00 to 14:00.
5. Average online per day
=>
4 hours
6. Your Discord
=> zeropikachuz
7. Your Nickname
=>
Pikachu
8. Your ID
=>

Additional information
=> I Am playing on roleplay from past 3 years, I always wonder that how admins help thousands of people daily, I Always love helping people in game, I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules, Now after experiencing a lot in the server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hand towards the New Player And My Wonderful Team of Administrators .

=> Time Punctual
-> Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
-> Honest
-> Patinate Towards My Job
-> I can work hard in pressure

-> I can learn anything Quickly

=> I am noob at gun fight & my parents insult.

=> yes, I am ready to leave rp life for become an admin

=> Yes.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 12-16 Hours
5. Your Discord : .fowla
6. Your Nickname : Anil Rhee
7. Your ID : 71052​

Additional information

-I think im gonna be permant here . because I treat everyone fairly and I don't think I will make mistakes because I know the rules. That's why I believe that I will get along well with everyone and ensure justice.
- I love this server very much, I love the management staff and so on, they are all very good people, I want to be authorized and help.

-I was born in the UK so I have excellent English. So I can understand everyone. I know Turkish perfectly and I feel lucky because there are a lot of Turks on this server.
-I can show people the same love i don't look down on anyone i'm a very strict person about rules i never like to break the rules i managed 5 times server on Fivem we managed all of them positively as a result of the struggle my management team and management team disintegrated so i closed my server and came to grand rp it's been 4 months 4 I've been a grand rp player for months -I know a lot I want to be an admin and help people
-I know 2 languages
-I can take decisions rapidly with proper knowledge.
-patience.

I m always asking my self too hundred times for this question but i think i have no any weakness

i thought about it hundred times . i think yes

Yes ( i have no business)

Fission Juzzo

Player
Player
Shubham
Your age :- 18
Time zone :- IST
Average online per day :- 3-4hrs
Your discord:- Pennywiseʲᵒᵈ#6261
Your nickname:- Badmash Pennywise
Your I'd :- 45825

A:- I want to become an admin because I know i can help, making the server a more place than now and I want to help the people in need and punish the people who don't follow rules and break them. I want to make the server a more respectful and civilized even more than it is now.

A:- My strengths are that I usually take situations very calmly and seriously and I always be in my disciplines and I can speak 3 languages Hindi , Bengali , English. I am quite profesional in all of these.

3 What are your greatest weakness?
A:- My greatest weakness is that sometimes I go in emotions because am a quite emotional person with a good heart but I am improving it and I can make sure that it won't affect my duty as an administrator

4.Will you be ready to leave Rp life to become an admin?
A:- Yes I am ready to leave my Rp life

5.Will you be ready to sell your buisness?(Its restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A:- Yes i am ready to sell my buisness

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL : Mert
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : ammy31
6. Your Nickname : Amy Laura
7. Your ID : 59818

Additional information

⚫
I had a great career in legal and illegal organizations. Now i think i can leave RP and help people as an admin.

⚫I want to become an admin because I learned all the rules that I need to learn in the game and I am ready to join my admin friends and work with them.

⚫i have been playing this game for more than a year and a half and i have gathered a lot of experience about people as well as rules and this will make it easier for me to interact with people when i become an admin

⚫
I have a fluent English and thanks to it i can communicate with people more easily. Moreover, besides English, Turkish is my main language and there are many Turks on the Grand RP EN2 Server. Thanks to my Turkish speaking ability, I can give my decision in way shorter time in forums which is about Turkish peoples or language so with that, i can save time. In addition, I can keep myself calm and think more stable in any situation.

⚫
Sometimes I can be too excited and I show my emotions a bit much, we can say that I am an emotional person.

⚫
I overthinked about and i am ready to leave RP to become an admin.

⚫
Yes i'll sell it.

Last edited:

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Yuvraj Singh

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 4 to 6 hours per day

5. Your Discord : yuvraj#0617

6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj federal

7. Your ID : 79916

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?: The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 9 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age.

2. What are your strengths?: my strengths are i can handle the situations calmly, polite nature, good behaviour and i respect everyone

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: My weakness is i got angry sometimes

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Sure yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?: (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) sure i am ready

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: Can vary from 5 hours to 10 hours. Some days can be more.

5. Your Discord: MattNeim#4142
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

Playing Grand RP, I know the feeling when a player does not meet the rules and destroy RP and the time to wait for an admin feels like an eternity where I want to help be apart of the privilege of having the administration role.
I would like to become an admin assistant as I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent English and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations. I have experience as an admin on another project before, so becoming used to commands should be a strength for me. I also want to be an admin on the only game I play therefore I can have full dedication to my role. And I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

I can loose trust in people who try to lie to get out of situations. I also dislike time wasters.
I also have a IRL Job so some days I may not be able to commit equal hours each day but I will of course achieve above the minimum.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to help out and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me. I have reached a part in my like at the moment where u have a lot of spare time on my hands for a while and want to use this time on this project.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

JUST TO NOTE

I am going on holiday on the 27th of August and will return on the 4th. After that, I am free entirely apart from a few hours (3-4) at random days during the week. However, I am active anywhere from 8:00am to 2:00am with breaks obviously and if I am not at work which will normally be at 18:00-21:00 or 17:00 to 20:00 - only twice a week though.

kiki ponch

Player
Player
1-Mohamad
2- 20
3- UTC +3
4- 5h
5- Discord : mohamad.br
6-Kiki Poncho
7- 4376
Additional information
1 Why do you want to become an admin

The reason why i want to be an admin , its to guide people and help them to understand the city rules perfectly , especially the new people who joins the city . And to bring justice between players , also i have much experince as an player , i was at EN1 since the beginnig , at EN2 since the first day until now , and having a big knowledgeabout all organizations in the city

2 What are your strengths?
being patient , easy to communicate with people with different language ( arabic , english, turkish ) , keep calm and being serious in my job

3 What are your greatest weaknesses?
im not going to say im 100% perfect , but i feel that i am good enough

4 ,Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, i am ready to leave the RP life.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ( I don't have any business )

Orkan Airwaves

𝘽𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙑𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝘿𝙀03
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jason

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: Berlin

4. Average online per day: 4-8h

5. Your Discord: orkan_kobayashi

6. Your Nickname: Orkan Prada

7. Your ID: 115187

Additional information

teamwork

willingness to help

loyalty

responsible

very purposeful

Yes I would be willing to leave RP life to be part of the admin team.

If I own a business, I would be willing to sell it, so yes.

Last edited:

Kings raj

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Rajesh
2. Your age : 32
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : Kings Raj YT #9638
6. Your Nickname : Rajesh
7. Your ID : 55557

Additional information

I want to become a god because I want to make sure everyone enjoy good Roleplay. I want to make sure everyone follow the rules/knows the rules I also want to help the server, I will make sure the people will get good experience

I'm a quick learner, honest, hard-working

open with people and very small things that don't matter

Yes

Yes

Top Bottom