Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ashish Pluxury

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Ashish Massey
2.Your Age:- 23 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:-8hrs
5.Your Discord:- ashish#0903
6.Your Nickname:- ashish massey
7.Your ID:- 94760

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Being an admin in a server can be a lot of fun, but it also requires a lot of hard work. You need to be able to dedicate yourself to the maintenance and upkeep of server, as well as be willing to put in the time and effort to make sure that your players have a good experience. Additionally, you need to be able to handle any issues that arise, as well as be comfortable making decisions and taking action when necessary.

2. What are your strengths?
i always be calm in heated situation, i treat people with love and kindness
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
trusting people and get attached so fast
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
i never had any business

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - kushal shukla
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord - kushalshukla
6. Your Nickname - Kushal Pluxury

7. Your ID - 50196

Additional information

-> I want to be a admin and assist the populace after gaining a lot of experience on the server and liking it. I've held high command positions with the LSPD, SAHP, FIB, and as Marabunta Grande deputy and a ballas and bloods leader also families leader in en3 also i am SAHP deputy rn. I believe that as an administrator, I can perform better now. Since I am confident in my ability to be a better administrator on the En2 server, I am aware of all the rules and regulations and feel that I can assist citizens in making the right judgements. Over the years, I have been placed in challenging high command circumstances where I have excelled. I'll act in the same way as an admin. I speak English quite well and am able to handle any communication issue. I can easily connect with them and, if necessary, translate for other admins.

-> I have lots of experience as LEOs (EMS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB) and holding excellent management skills.

-> I was Leader and Deputy in many illegal org's (gang) so I do believe that I have overall experience and also, I am aware of server rules.

-> Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen.

-> I don't give biased decisions.

-> I don't get angry without serious issues.

-> I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

-> As I have being always honest, I do the right judgment regardless of the citizen sentiments.

-> Definitely as I believe I have played EN2 for longer time and enjoyed so much, now it's time to give back my services and help out other players by being admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> Definitely.

Thanks for reading my application.

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL : Yashwanth
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 10-14 Hours
5. Your Discord : ryanpluxury_7780
6. Your Nickname : Ryann Pluxury
7. Your ID : 59879

Additional information
Ans: I want to become an admin because ive been in city for more than 55 years and knows almost each and every rule ive seen the Rp life a lot and want to experience the Admin and to help people who needs help and i will make sure that no will go against the rules and to help new citizens and guide them.
Ans: I have lot pf patience in listening the opponent perspective , and have the thinking capacity can solve situations very well.
Ans: Cannot Say No to anything , and i trust people easily.
Ans : Yes i am ready to leave the Rp life to become Admin.
Ans: Yes if i have one obviously i will sell my business but i dont have one.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL:Raunak Seal
2. Your age:22
3. Time zone:UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day:12-14 hours
5. Your Discord:Alex Roland|81675#3682
6. Your Nickname:Alex Roland
7. Your ID:81675

Additional information
-> I had seen maanytime that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
-> I am always available at all time at any kind of problem, even I use to be calm always no matters what's happening
-> I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reallity
-> Yes I am ready to leave the RP and serve the noble works
-> I don't have a business

Ismailgamer

Player
Player
Information
1. ismail Pluxury
2. 20
3. +6 (UTC)
4. 12 hour
5. ismail_gamer
6. Ismail
7. 86017

Additional information
Ans: I enjoy helping others and believe I can make a difference as an administrator. Educating people about rules will enhance role-playing. My skills can benefit players on forums and in-game, promoting better RP. With my UTC time zone, I'll be available throughout the day to support, allowing main admins to take breaks. I know city laws well due to my time here. I value this role for collaboration and aiding others. Handling inquiries, conflicts, and assisting the current staff as the city grows.

Ans: I excel at quick thinking under pressure, making effective decisions and maintaining high performance standards.

Ans: I occasionally get overly focused on project details, spending excessive time analyzing finer points, which could be a weakness.

Ans: After over a year of active roleplay in En2 and En3, I'm prepared to transition from my RP role to an administrative position.

Ans: Yes

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Soumen Mandal

2. Your age: 19+

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: Minimum 6 to 7 Hours and weekend 8 to 9 hours

5. Your Discord: soumenmandal

6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal

7. Your ID: 73625

Additional information

It's been a long time in the city more than 1year, and I've learned and experienced many new things. Now, I want to dedicate my time to serving this server. It's my dream to become an administrator.

- English C Level
- Kind and secret keeper
- If im not sure of something i dont say it, but instead i recheck and then give a correct anwer.

- I trust people even if they have harmed me
- Have some issues with writing skills some times (not all time).

Yes and I will happy to be a admin.

Yes, I don't have any business.

Pikachu Uzumaki

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
=> Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
=>
3. Time zone
=> UTC/GMT +6 hours
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
=> as server time 11:00 to 14:00.
5. Average online per day
=>
4 hours
6. Your Discord
=> gamer_pikachu_
7. Your Nickname
=>
Pikachu
8. Your ID
=> 40581.

Additional information
=>It's something I have done on and off in different communities since 2019 for different games. For all the time I've played Grand RP I've never wanted to be an admin (an odd thing to say in an admin app), however I've really wanted to experience a little bit of everything and spend meaningful times doing those things. And while this is often said in these applications, I truly have done almost everything, and during this time I have had zero punishments. I would now like to support the community and look to administrate with a roleplay first mindset, looking to only act when necessary and preserve RP and IC interactions as a priority.

=> Time Punctual
-> Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL
-> Patinate Towards My Job
-> I can work hard in pressure
-> I can learn anything Quickly

=>
Time - Sadly if your looking for someone who's going to be active for 8 hours a day, I am honestly happy for you to decline the application. I am a student and outside that want to keep a varied and balanced set of activities in my free time. However I do promise to commit to the hours listed in the top half of the application.

Debates - I can at times debate with peers and others when I believe something is the right decision, I always ensure these don't turn into arguments and always know when it's time to back down from said discussion and get on with the task or decision that's been made. After the matter is forgotten and those involved will take-away learnings from it

=> yes, I am ready to leave rp life for become an admin

=> Yes.

Last edited:

Rolex King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anand Kumar
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day - 4 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord - rolexxsirr
6. Your Nickname - Rolex Sir
7. Your ID - 57590

Additional information

I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being the High Command in All Organizations (Legal And Illegal) including LI too, so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city and who are the future of the city to experience Good RP .Also I want to give proper punishment to the people who are breaking the RP Rules

My Strengths are:-
I have lots of Patience in handling difficult situations when necessary.
I know the Rules of the Server so I can understand the situation better and give a justified decision..
I am also a Quick Learner which allows me to learn many new things everyday and implement them where necessary.

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin .

I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

Krish Pluxury

Set your heart ablaze! ❣️😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - chrismares
6. Your Nickname - Chris Mares
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information

- Administrators needs to be kind of helpful and should have knowledge aswell, and i think i have it thats why i wanna become an administrator, so that i can help people! and also just be kind with then because everyone needs an politely talking person to get help from.

- Communication Power - its just myself being in IRL aswell that i always talk politely to everyone no matter what.

- Honest - I always try to be honest in any situation.

- Talkative - i talk alot and sometimes its more then enough.

- Impacience - i need to be pacient because i am too much impacient in some situations.

- Yes, i will be ready to leave RP.

- Yes, of course but to be honest, i dont own any business at the moment!.

Chief of Staff LSPD | Ex Chief SAHP | Ex Head NG | Ex Deputy Head FIB | Ex Commander GOV | Ex Deputy Families | Ex Under Deputy Bloods
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼

Last edited:

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information

->Been here in the server for almost an year now and joined every org as I possibly could to experience everything the city has to offer and now I want to be an admin helping out the beautiful people of Los Santos and contribute something to the server from my side.I Always love helping people in game. I can show my activity and spend more hours on this server. I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules, Now after experiencing a lot in the server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hand towards the New Player And My Wonderful Team of Administrators .
-> Good and Fast Learner
-> Being Calm in all situation
-> I know all the server rules
->Overthinking, I love to take situation in details so that sometimes makes me overthink the situation.

->Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

->Yes, I don't have any business.

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information
Ans -
1. I joined this server because I really love it and I want every new player to enjoy while playing in this server and make this server grow and this can be done by managing the server efficiently with no hackers/rule breakers. This thing can only be done by our admins (gods). I would love to join this admin team to support every member from my side and avoid problems.
2. Moreover, I literally spent 3 terms in LSPD with 2 terms as HC, 3 terms in gangs where in every term I was Underdeputy and then serving the nation while in NG for 2 terms and I know government work too and experienced other legal org's work too. My strengths helped me to become a HC in 2-3 weeks.
3. Basically as much as I know, now I am aware of all rules of the city and my RP life is going good and now I wanna make this RP life good for everyone. So that's why I want to become an admin.
My experiences:

Ex - Ballas Underdeputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Underdeputy

Ex - Families Underdeputy

Ex - Senator Candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ans - My strengths are:
(i) I am a good learner and can implement my learning efficiently.
(ii) I am straight to the point always and I don't make useless points in any talk.
(iii) I can complete given tasks before deadline while following rules and regulations very efficiently.
(iv) I am very serious and calm in any situation which helps me to handle or deal with that situation in a very nice way.
(v) I have the capability to make decisions in a moment with my senior's approval.
Ans - My weakness is that I become Frank with anyone whom I know for few moments but now I am trying to fix it.
Ans - Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.
Ans - Yes, I am ready.

I will be highly obliged if my application gets selected.

Thanking you
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Ravi Federal

Assistant chief of police
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Ravi
2. Your age : 20 years
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord : ravimayaa
6. Your Nickname : Ravi Federal
7. Your ID :108527

I believe I have gained sufficient experience in roleplay, including over two years of experience on platforms like FiveM. I now feel it's the right time to explore the administrative side of roleplay. I'm eager to contribute my journey in roleplay to the role of an administrator, and I'm committed to ensuring fairness and justice in this role.

My strengths include strong decision-making skills, adept handling of various situations, excellent communication abilities, and the ability to remain composed without getting emotional or angry easily, among others.

My greatest weakness is that when I'm speaking, if someone keeps interrupting, I tend to forget what I was saying.

Yes of course

Yes

Last edited:

LuciferCarlos

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL - Lucy

2. Your age - 16

3. Time zone - UTC -7

4. Average online per day - 8-10hours per day

5. Your Discord - lucifercarl0s

6. Your Nickname - Lucifer Carlos

7. Your ID - 97819

Additional information

- I wanna become admin because as I have recognized race of rule brake in city is increasing everyday , i wanna make it better again by punishing all those who brakes rules of server.

- My biggest strength is i never trust on anybody and always need poof only then I trust . so, its not that easy to make me fool .

- TBH, my strength is also my weakness that I don't trust anyone because of this sometime I don't even trust truth without valid proof .

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- I joined this server to enjoy and do some serious RP but now days rule brakes are increasing day by day but i wanna make city better again so more people can come and enjoy this rich RP . so ' yes I'm ready to leave RP life .

- Yes, I'm totally ready .

Carlaa Akatsuki

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Vaibhav Singh

2. Your age - 20+

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day - 8-9 hrs per day

5. Your Discord - carlaa.a

6. Your Nickname - Carlaa Akatsuki

7. Your ID - 55734

Additional information

- I want to become an Admin because I think I have gained a lot of experience in Roleplay from being the deputy in gangs and high command in legal organisations, I am almost 57 years in the city. I been in all the organisations and now I want to be an Admin.

I am a good listener and a good learner as well.

- Sometimes I get too much excited and I have a little bit anger issues but I know how to control my anger.

- Yes

- yes, I will sell my business.

Thank you for reading my application

Regards

Carlaa Akatsuki

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Yuvraj
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : yuvrajsingh15
6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj Xoxo
7. Your ID: 79916

Additional information
Ive contributed to this server by being a NG Leader and in NG for an extensive amount of time as a Under Deputy and know all laws and i feel i have done alot for this server by trying to improve RP in these different organisations. However i realy want to be an admin so that i can contribute by making sure this RP is met and also i would be able to help those in need who are trying to RP.

.I know all server rules
.My punishment history is reletivly clean with having 1 ban for leader 1.1
.Im fluent in english
.I learn from all mistakes and use it to improve myself and become a better person
.I am calm and patient at all time.
.I am respectfull to everyone
.I have a good recording software and am able to get POV and keep it for the required time
.I have experience in GOV, and know all the rules/laws of it
1) Ive made mistakes in the past that resulted in a few people disliking me (I have learned from these)
2) Anger Issues Sometime

Yes, straight away

Yes, i dont have one

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Krishna
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hrs per day
5. Your Discord: krishnayadav ( Krishna Yadav#0246)
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Parker
7. Your ID: 85976

Additional information

I am in city for long time in all org so i got proper knowledge of City and now i am ready to leave the RP life and want to serve the people with proper RP knowledge to other. eventhough i am clean from all OOC punishment (0-punishment history) .Also i worked a lawyer for all organiztion so i think i know those rules which is necessary for me and other.
My greatest strength are:
1. Quick Learner and Good listener
2. Cool And Calm in any situation
3. Solve any Situationwith proper quick review
4. Good Communications with other

My Greatest weakness are:
1. Helps everyone in need
2. Trust to anyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
--> As it being a long in RP and now want to take a break from RP and want to serve the Other people of server. soo i am ready to leave the RP life to Become An Admin.

Yes, If i have got any business i will for sure leave or sell all but unfortunately i don't own any one.

Thank you for reading my application.
Best regards,
krishna Parker

NAKSH BADMASH

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Naksh
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 5-6hr
5. Your Discord - NAKSHGAMER15#9918
6. Your Nickname - Naksh Rich
7. Your ID - 95452

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
1*-I want to help citizens with their queries , questions and guide them to maintain excellent RP in city
2*-I Will Give punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the city rules.
3*-Even as a citizen I've helped Lots of new People with basic stuff and some rule used to maintain and considered them as good citizen

2. What Are Your Strength
i
have been worked in several organization Both Legal And illegal I have exellent understanding of RP and Rules Because i was worked as high command for 3 months Evan fedreal to Mehbub rich term in LSPD
-I always make sure I take the right decision or Not
-i have good patient level
- good focusing skills
-i did'nt do any Discrimination

3. What are your greatest Weakness
-my greatness weekness is I couldn't make a decision until I could confirm with myself. I have to confirm that whose POV is true or false. Because quick decisions sometimes get wrong.
-i take too much time in overthinking

Yes, I am ready

5 Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
. Yes, I am ready to sell my all business

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: mouse_minnie
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 62057
Additional information

> Due to my year in EN2 and my experience working with many organizations, I want to be an administrator. Due to my familiarity with the rules and regulations today, I also think I can help the people of Los Santos. The population of the EN2 server is rapidly growing, and a strong team of administrators is essential to the server's success. In light of this, I would want to help the server's present administrative staff. The extra assistance I can provide to enhance players' pleasurable RP experiences, whether in-game or through forum management, would be beneficial to the present staff. Additionally, the server management team's diversity and inclusion efforts, A fresh viewpoint will help me understand the GRP project better.

> ability to quickly learn new jobs and knowledge
> I can manage things by talking politely
> capacity to learn new professions and skills fast

>I am unable to hear aggressive or vulgar words.
>I don't see any contempt towards women.

> Yes

> Yes, will not have one

Top Bottom