Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Your name IRL:Raunak Seal
Your age:22
Time zone:UTC+5:30
Average online per day:12-14 hours
Your Discord:Alex Roland|81675#3682
Your Nickname:Alex Roland
Your ID:81675

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I had seen maanytime that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
What are your strengths?
-> I am always available at all time at any kind of problem, even I use to be calm always no matters what's happening
What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reallity
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> Yes I am ready to leave the RP and serve the noble works
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have a business

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
1. Your name IRL : Krishna
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hrs per day
5. Your Discord: krishnayadav ( Krishna Yadav#0246)
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Parker
7. Your ID: 85976

Additional information

I am in city for long time in all org so i got proper knowledge of City and now i am ready to leave the RP life and want to serve the people with proper RP knowledge to other. eventhough i am clean from all OOC punishment (0-punishment history) .Also i worked a lawyer for all organiztion so i think i know those rules which is necessary for me and other.
My greatest strength are:
1. Quick Learner and Good listener
2. Cool And Calm in any situation
3. Solve any Situationwith proper quick review
4. Good Communications with other

My Greatest weakness are:
1. Helps everyone in need
2. Trust to anyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
--> As it being a long in RP and now want to take a break from RP and want to serve the Other people of server. soo i am ready to leave the RP life to Become An Admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, If i have got any business i will for sure leave or sell all but unfortunately i don't own any one.

Thank you for reading my application.
Best regards,
krishna Parker

Anastasia Steele

Life Is Short Wear Your Party Pants 🍻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Pavneet kaur
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: mouse_minnie
6. Your Nickname: Anastasia Steele
7. Your ID: 62057
Additional information

> Due to my year in EN2 and my involvement working with numerous organizations, I need to be an administrator . Due to my recognition with the rules and directions nowadays, I too think I can offer assistance the individuals of Los Santos. The populace of the EN2 server is quickly developing, and a solid group of directors is basic to the server's victory. In light of this, I would need to assist the server's display authoritative staff. The additional help I can give to improve players' pleasurable RP encounters, whether in-game or through gathering administration, would be advantageous to the show staff. Also, the server administration team's differing qualities and incorporation endeavors, A new perspective will offer assistance me get it the GRP venture way better.

> capacity to rapidly learn unused employments and information
> I can oversee things by talking considerately
> capacity to memorize modern callings and abilities quick

>I am incapable to listen forceful or indecent words.
>I do not see any disdain towards women.

> Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
> Yes, will not have one

It ends there. I am thankful to you for perusing my application. Cheerful day to you!

Anastasia Steele.

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours ( More active on weekends )
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189

Additional information

-> I want to become admin because i have enough experience of this server. I have been in legal or illegal organization. If i got this oppurtunity i can help new players or assist fast. I can show my activity and spend more times in the city. I see many peoples who wants help but sometimes admin is busy and not available. So, I wanna get the chance to show my management skills and team building skills.

-> Good and Quick Learner
-> Being Calm in all situation
-> Knowing all the server rules and regulation
-> Learning from higher-ups always

->Overthinking, I love to take situation in details so that sometimes makes me overthink the situation.
-> Sometimes i will emotional in some situation.

->Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

->Yes, I don't have any business.

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours on weekend 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord:Harry sharma#9661
6. Your Nickname: Harry sharma
7. Your ID: 41036

-I want to become admin because I think I have gain enough experience in rp now that I can think about to be a admin I also observed that admins in our city is not much active and I am thinking to help the player because of my experience.

-I have great knowledge about this server
-I have great decision making skills
-I can speaks English bit fluently

I don't really have any but I usually get nervous while giving interview or while speaking to an respected or my higher post people

Yes, I am ready to leave my rp life

-I don't have any

Thanks for reading my application
~Harry sharma

Pikachu Uzumaki

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
= Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
= 18
3. Time zone
= BST [ UTC/GMT +6 hours ]
= 4-7 hours
5. Your Discord
= gamer_pikachu_
6. Your Nickname
= Pikachu
7. Your ID
= 40581

Additional Information

Having started on Grand RP, I really wanted that RP feel, none of the random RDMs, VDMs for no reason etc. I wanted to join a server which I enjoy thoroughly and have done so from the day I joined. There are flaws with certain individuals and the ways in which I believe roleplay can be enhanced which I can imagine would discourage others from continuing on the server, which I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.
Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviours in the future.

My greatest weakness is perfectionism. I always tend to ensure that everything has to be done correctly and precisely. Where this could be a strength it is also noted down as a weakness because it can be very time consuming and stressful at the same time.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the RP lifestyle, it has been one of my favourite things with the city, but I believe it is time to help the rest of the curators and moderators in improving the experience further.

I no have Business. if i get it i will ready to sell.

Last edited:

Robert Johnson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. IRL name: Yaswanth
2. Your age: 24
3.Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day:9 Hours
5. Your discord: robertjohnson0595
6. Your nickname: Robertt Johnson
7. Your ID: 102109

Additional information
Ans: i want to become admin because i know most of the server rules in the city and i have a experience in EMS org and SAHP and gangs and i have done most of the activities with gangs also and i know how to handle situations in a easy way. So now i am ready to tke part in Admin side and to checkout how it works and i will guide new people who comes to city and help them and i will try my best not to break server rules by citizens

Ans: I can handle situations very well , and i know how to handle with people easily , i have lot of patience to listen the perspective

Ans: i trust people easily , if i focus on anything i will be focusing on only one particular thing

Ans: Yes of course i am ready to leave RP situation

Ans: Yes i am ready to sell business , but i dont have

vesat

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vedat
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 6 to 7
5. Your Discord : o2qw
6. Your Nickname : İvar bonalesss
7. Your ID : 73588

Additional information

I was playing from server 2 almost one and half year and i know the all RP rules. I have experience on the legal org side as well as illegal too. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. and i want to help the new beginners about Rp and the rules. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue or fail RP. I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

I am always here to help people.
I am quick lerner.
Positive minded.

Being Straight forward,
I will trust easily

Yes i am ready to leave my RP life.

Yes i am ready to sell my Business if restricted.

_CriminaL

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Rana Hamza
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: +5:00
4. Average online per day: 11hrs+
5. Your Discord: hamza_zafar
6. Your Nickname: Treavor Reapers
7. Your ID:102561

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I got in vacation so many time but I learn from it that if you did some thing wrong so you need to punish for your own improvement now i try my best to help people being a normal person but it is not inuuf so now i want to be a admin to help out peoples

I have the main strength is that a could not believe any one for any reasons and also a think that I have main strength is that i am very kind to everyone I don't care what he did not me in past I forget about it and easy move on.

my weakness is that some time i feel sad about some one who got some truble beacuse of me but all time i try to help every one.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders, and I won't be able to RP anymore. I won't lie, I will miss it but if that's what it takes to help people out, then so be it.

I am ready to sell my business.
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Rolex King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anand Kumar
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day - 4 - 8 Hours
5. Your Discord - rolexxsirr
6. Your Nickname - Rolex Sir
7. Your ID - 57590

Additional information

I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being the High Command in All Organizations (Legal And Illegal) including LI too, so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city and who are the future of the city to experience Good RP .Also I want to give proper punishment to the people who are breaking the RP Rules

My Strengths are:-
I have lots of Patience in handling difficult situations when necessary.
I know the Rules of the Server so I can understand the situation better and give a justified decision..
I am also a Quick Learner which allows me to learn many new things everyday and implement them where necessary.

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin .

I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Daksh
2. Your age:- 18
3. Time zone:- IST
4. Average online per day:- 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord:- itachiescobar
6. Your Nickname:- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID:- 104205

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I believe that I can contribute positively to the server in this role. Here are my reasons:
Commitment to Fairness: I am committed to ensuring that the roleplay remains a fair and enjoyable environment for all members. I want to help enforce rules and regulations consistently to maintain fairness.
Mentoring and Support: Having been a leader, I understand the challenges faced by members, especially those in leadership roles. I want to provide guidance, support, and mentorship to new and existing members to help them navigate these challenges effectively.
Conflict Resolution: My experience has taught me the importance of effective conflict resolution. I aim to help mediate and resolve disputes within the server, promoting a harmonious atmosphere.
Server Growth: I have a vision for the server's growth and success. I want to work collaboratively with other admins and players.
Continual Learning: I am committed to ongoing learning and improvement. I understand that being an admin requires staying up-to-date with community trends, rules, and best practices, and I am eager to undertake this responsibility.
In conclusion, I believe that my experience as a gang leader, coupled with my commitment to fairness, support, conflict resolution, server growth, and continual learning, make me a strong candidate for the admin role.
*impartial and fair
*Effective communication skills.
*excel at mediating conflicts and finding solutions.
*Strong leadership qualities
*perfectionism
*impatience
*difficulty saying "no."
-Yes
-Yes, I don't have any

Sincerely,
Itachi Escobar!!!

Last edited:

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yuvraj
2. Your age: 17
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: yuvrajsingh15
6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj Xoxo
7. Your ID: 79916

Additional information
I've contributed to this server by being a NG Leader and in NG for an extensive amount of time as a Under Deputy and know mostly laws and i feel i have done a lot for this server by trying to improve RP in these different organizations. However i really want to be an admin so that i can contribute by making sure this RP is met and also i would be able to help those in need who are trying to RP. and i know mostly all the state rules in city. and i can be Active in the morning time (IC) and i have seen in city that most of the people gets punishment for RDM

. I know all server rules.
.My punishment history is relatively clean with having 1 ban for leader 1.1.
. I'm fluent in English.
. I learn from all mistakes and use it to improve myself and become a better person.
. I am calm and patient at all times.
. I am respect full to everyone.
.I have a good recording software and am able to get POV and keep it for the required time.
.I have experience in GOV, and know all the rules/laws of it
1) I've made mistakes in the past that resulted in a few people disliking me (I have learned from these)
2) Anger Issues Sometime

Yes, straight away!

Yes, i don't have one.

Last edited:

Itachi Senpai

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ayush
2. Your age:
4. Average online per day:
8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: Itachii#6177
6. Your Nickname: Cursed Itachii
7. Your ID: 86417

Additional information

I've Been In The City For Like An Year And I Have Experience Of Every Legal And Illegal Organization Also Good With The Rules I Enjoyed The RP Life Alot But now I Want To Help New Player To Understand How RP Life Works And Help Them Not To Make Mistakes That I Made And Punish Those Who Break Rules With The Knowledge I Got After Being In RP For This Long. It Would Be A Pleasure To Help Improving The City Roleplay Experience.

Quick Learner
Good Communication Skills
Respects Everybody
Time Managing Skills
Being Straight Forward But Sometimes It May Seem Rude
Yes
Yes

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
= Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age
= 18
3. Time zone
= BST [ UTC/GMT +6 hours ]
= 4-7 hours
5. Your Discord
= gamer_pikachu_
6. Your Nickname
= Pikachu
7. Your ID
= 40581

Additional Information

Having started on Grand RP, I really wanted that RP feel, none of the random RDMs, VDMs for no reason etc. I wanted to join a server which I enjoy thoroughly and have done so from the day I joined. There are flaws with certain individuals and the ways in which I believe roleplay can be enhanced which I can imagine would discourage others from continuing on the server, which I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.
Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviours in the future.

My greatest weakness is perfectionism. I always tend to ensure that everything has to be done correctly and precisely. Where this could be a strength it is also noted down as a weakness because it can be very time consuming and stressful at the same time.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the RP lifestyle, it has been one of my favourite things with the city, but I believe it is time to help the rest of the curators and moderators in improving the experience further.

I no have Business. if i get it i will ready to sell.

Last edited:

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL: Punar

2. Your age:16

3. Time zone:Indian time zone

4. Average online per day: 4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: punar0p

6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash

7. Your ID:46028

Additional Information

Ans. I want to become a admin cause i have been ex marabunta leader and i can handle panic situation calmly without any difficulty and have experience to control people

Ans. My greatest strength is that i camly handle every situation no matter what

Ans. That i easily belive anyone and will make sure that it will less and make a control on this problem

Ans. Yes,i think i have done almost everything in my rp life

Ans. Yes

Tarzan Badshah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Krish
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : IST (Gmt + 5:30)
4. Average online per day : 7 to 10
5. Your Discord : Tarzan#2396
6. Your Nickname : Tarzan Badshah
7. Your ID : 44618

Additional information

I Want to Become an admin because i have Gained the most experience from the past 40 Years in the city & I am also Ex-Bloods Street Gang Leader With 1 Successful Term. Also i respect every citizens in city and help them in every situations, so now i had all the experience of that how the city works & with following all the city rules as well. So now i like To Become an admin to Run The City Without Any Rules Break & help every citizens for their problems.

I can handle every tuff situations.
Fast Learner.
I Have Fast Typing Skills.
I Dont Trust Anyone Without Any Proffs.

Cant Listen Bad Words.
I Cant Listen Too Much Talking Voice At Once.
i Cant Trust Anyone Instantly.

Yes If I Get Chance To Become An Admin, so i am ready to Leave My RP Life. Also Will Show The Dedication Towards My Admin Works.

Currently i Dont Own Any Business, So Its Good to Go.

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Soumen Mandal

2. Your age: 19+

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: Minimum 6 to 7 Hours and weekend 8 to 9 hours

5. Your Discord: soumenmandal

6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal

7. Your ID: 73625

Additional information

It's been a long time in the city more than 1year, and I've learned and experienced many new things. Now, I want to dedicate my time to serving this server. It's my dream to become an administrator.

- English C Level
- Kind and secret keeper
- If im not sure of something i dont say it, but instead i recheck and then give a correct anwer.

- I trust people even if they have harmed me
- Have some issues with writing skills some times (not all time).

Yes and I will happy to be a admin.

Yes, I don't have any business.

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - kushal shukla
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord - kushalshukla
6. Your Nickname - Kushal Pluxury

7. Your ID - 50196

Additional information

-> I want to be a admin and assist the populace after gaining a lot of experience on the server and liking it. I've held high command positions with the LSPD, SAHP, FIB, and as Marabunta Grande deputy and a ballas and bloods leader also families leader in en3 also i am SAHP deputy rn. I believe that as an administrator, I can perform better now. Since I am confident in my ability to be a better administrator on the En2 server, I am aware of all the rules and regulations and feel that I can assist citizens in making the right judgements. Over the years, I have been placed in challenging high command circumstances where I have excelled. I'll act in the same way as an admin. I speak English quite well and am able to handle any communication issue. I can easily connect with them and, if necessary, translate for other admins.

-> I have lots of experience as LEOs (EMS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB) and holding excellent management skills.

-> I was Leader and Deputy in many illegal org's (gang) so I do believe that I have overall experience and also, I am aware of server rules.

-> Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen.

-> I don't give biased decisions.

-> I don't get angry without serious issues.

-> I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

-> As I have being always honest, I do the right judgment regardless of the citizen sentiments.

-> Definitely as I believe I have played EN2 for longer time and enjoyed so much, now it's time to give back my services and help out other players by being admin.

-> Definitely.

Thanks for reading my application.

Ryan Pluxury

Ryan Pluxury on top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yashwanth
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 12+ Hours
5. Your Discord: ryanpluxury_7780
6. Your Nickname: Ryann Pluxury
7. Your ID: 59879

Additional information

Ans: i want to become an admin because i have experienced the Roleplay a lot and have experience in organizations and mostly knows all the rules in Grand rp so now i have decided to experience the admin side and want to help people and to guide new players
Ans: i have a lot of patience to listen the words of opponent , and can handle the situations better
Ans: As far as i know i my greatest weakness is i trust easily thats it and moreover im good in every aspects
Ans: Yes i am ready to leave RP life
Ans: Yes i will sell , unfortuntely i dont have anything

Top Bottom