Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1.Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 22
3.Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
4.Average online per day
-> 8 Hours
5.Your Discord
-> alexroland
6.Your Nickname
-> Alex Roland
7.Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to become an admin to help people especially new people in the server and give the justice to the people who is complaining. I know server has enough helper as admins and question may arise what I will give extra to that; I can say that I know I am a drop of water adding to a river but drops of waters can increase the volume of river a little bit also.
2.What are your strengths?
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I am little bit older in city and I believe I know the city well. So, this knowledge can help in solving quarries of people and assisting them in solving problems.
(b) I am fluent in English and Hindi so it will be helpful to communicate with a certain community

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me untill it is a big crime.
B) I believe in a second chance that is bad for some scenarios.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16 (Running)
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information

Ans: The reason for I would like to become an admin is to help the new citizens along with the existing ones. I feel that this is a great opportunity for me where I can use my past experience and knowledge to help the administration accomplish their tasks. Also, I would like to become an admin because I have never experienced what it is like to be an administrator where I have played for more than a year. So I want to experience this as well and contribute in it.

Ans: • I am determined to do any task which is for the good.
• I am straight to the point when it is needed.
• I am friendly in nature which helps me to interact with others.

Ans: I believe that my greatest weakness is that I become too strict sometimes when it is not needed in a situation and I am trying to do my best to overcome this.

Ans: Yes, for sure.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes, although I don't have any business.

Last edited:

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Information

1. Your Name : Karandeep Singh Randhawa
2. Your Age : 19 Years OOC / 39 Years IC
3. Your Time Zone : 5:30 IST
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : kds_randhawa.
6. Your Nickname : Karan Randhawa
7. Your Id : 99066

Additional Information

Answer :
I aspire to become an admin due to my year-long involvement in the city since January 2023. Having immersed myself in city life, I've gained extensive organizational experience and server rule knowledge. Eager to assist and educate fellow members about rules and RP, I believe serving as an admin aligns with my commitment to fostering a positive and informed community.

Answer :
(a).
Fast learner (Easily understand and learn new things).

(b). Solve the situation calmly.

(c). Listening both parties.

(d). Good knowledge about server rules.

(e). Good Communication Skills.

Answer :
(a).
I become emotional sometime.

(b). Overthinking

4. Are you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Answer 4.
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Are you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Answer 5.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank You...

Karan Randhawa

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Amine Abdallaoui
  2. Your age: 22
  3. Time zone: UTC+1
  4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours per day.
  5. Your Discord: abdel.pluxury
  6. Your Nickname: Abdel Pluxury
  7. Your ID: 440
Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
- I am now aware that I have proven myself in RP and that I can now spend my time helping people. My admin and leadership experiences at city 2 and 3 have made me completely ready for this task. The experiences I gained during my previous leadership roles contribute to this.
- As i was also an admin, leader and curator of FIB in EN2 server before and admin as well in EN3

2.What are your strengths?
+
I am a patient, helpful and understanding person and I speak many languages, I am used to people's different accents, so I can help them with the language and accent they can understand.
+ Ability to analyze situations and find effective solutions.
+ Openness to learning new skills and taking on new responsibilities.
+ Proficiency in additional languages.

3.What are your weaknesses?
- I'm not going to say I'm 100% Perfect, but I always been too honest and kind to everyone.

4.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I'm ready for that.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
- Yes, im ready for it.​

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Marco11

Doctor And Pilot Marco Black
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤
2. Your age:24
3. Time zone:𝙐𝙏𝘾+3:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙐𝙏𝘾 22:00 𝙋𝙈 𝙐𝙥 𝙏𝙤 𝙐𝙏𝘾 3:00 𝘼𝙢
5. Average online per day: 𝘼𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 5/6 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨
6. Your Discord : @weirdmarco_n_11
7. Your Nickname:𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤11
8. Your ID : 4986
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section :𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚

Additional information
𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙋 𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 ,
𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙧 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣’𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙄’𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙑 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛.
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚-𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙩
𝙄’𝙢 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙐𝙄 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙡 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧.
𝙄’𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄’𝙢 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄’𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄’𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙩’𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙪𝙮 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄’𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨.
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩’𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩,
𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙄 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚-𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣 𝙀𝙈𝙎 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙮 , 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄’𝙢 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚-𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝘿𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨.
𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩’𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄’𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩’𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙖𝙡.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
𝙉𝙤 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮

𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤.

ivan pluxuryy

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: hassan
Your age: 22
Time zone: UTC +5
Average online per day: 10-14h
Your Discord:yassine87.
Your Nickname: Ivan pluxury
Your ID: 123312

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an administrator because I want to help all the people who come in and give all my time to them so that they understand the rules well so that they do not face problems in life, and I am ready to give them all my time. Also, if I see people violating the rules and not letting people play comfortably, I will punish them immediately.

What are your strengths?

- I speak four languages , Moroccan , English, French, and a little Spanish
I am very calm and I like to help and I do not worry about anyone

What are your greatest weaknesses?

Honestly, my few weaknesses are that if someone insults me, I don't respond to him

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes ofc lm ready for leave the RP life

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes i am ready to sell it as soon as possible
Yes but idont have business

Last edited:

Abdul Ahad

Player
Player
Name: Abdul Ahad
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
Discord: _abdul_ahad_
Nickname: Abdul Ahad
ID: 17487

Additional information

I've spent a good amount of time playing on this server, and now I'm keen to step up and help out as an admin. I really want to support players who are looking to improve their RP skills.
I'm super motivated to help the Grand RP community grow and thrive. I'm totally committed to this server, and I think becoming an admin will let me do even more to make sure everyone has a great time here.

Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.

If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.

Yeah definitely

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Yes I'm ready

Thank You.

Last edited:

Maria Toretto

make love dont war
Player
Information

Name
: shisil

Time zone: GMT+5:30

Average online per day: 6-8 hours(Active and Available on Weekends)

Discord: littlemariia

Nickname: Maria santoss

ID: 49292

Additional information

First of all yes i already did my rp as civilian, cop etc so yes i finished my rp life and of course i am ready to move and start a non rp life. so I have already played a too much on this server . that's why now I want to serve this server and help players as an admin. Because I have seen many players always facing many problems or issues so if I become an admin I can help them even I know you are working very hard so that's one of the reason why I want to become an admin. I can even help the players to improve their RP. even i will take the suggestions from players like what they wanted to see or to improve new things in the server .

What are your strengths?

I am Really an hard-working person . even always Ready to listen , Help and follow others. even if i see my friends are breaking any rules so no matter if they are my friends i will be punish them on the spot because i wont be a biased admin.

I am always ready to help the players I know they always need our help. I am really serious about my duties

of course umm ready to do anytime because i think i already done my RP life as a normal player

will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

ok But Don't Have Business

thakur federov

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1 Your name irl = harshit thakur
2 your age = 21
3 time zone GMT+5:30
4 average online per day = 6 hours
5 criminal_7345
6 your nickname= thakur federov
7 your id = 135115
Additional information
1 Why do you want to become a admin ?
I want to become a admin because I want to help my rp server people and want to serve to my favorite rp server
2 What are your strengths ?
My politeness good communication skills and my patience in every situation
3 What are your weakness ?
I am a emotional person by heart
4 will you be ready to leave rp life to become a admin?
Yss I am ready because I want to serve service to my server
5 will you be ready to sell your business?
Yss I am ready for this also

BagadBilla

If you don't take risks, you can't create a future
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yashasvi Sharma
2. Your age: 26
4. Average online per day: 8 hrs on weekends 6 hrs on weekday
5. Your Discord: yash2702#7241
6. Your Nickname: BagadBilla
7. Your ID: 124212

Additional information
I have good problem solving skills.
Helping new players gives me a sense of fulfillment.
I want to punish the wrong-doers.

-Communication Skills: I am fluent in English and Hindi.
-Problem-Solving Ability: I have good PSA. Which can help me be a good Admin.
-Patience
-Unbiased: I will be unbiased as an Admin.
-Knowledge of the Game: Admins should have a good understanding of the rules and mechanics of RolePlaying so that they can effectively help those in need ASAP and punish any defaulters.

I take my mistakes too seriously sometimes.
I sometimes takes decision emotionally.

Yes. Of course I will leave RP for being an Admin anytime.

Yes. Although I don't own one.

THANK YOU VERY FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY APPLICATION.

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
Your name IRL:Nithish
Your age OOC):19
Time zone + country: Ist (India) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (04:00 to 18:00 Using 24H Time Format ): Average online per day(hours): 10 To 12 hours
Your Discord : SergioMarquina
Your Nickname(IC): Nairobi Fedorov
Your Id:135071
Why do you want to become an admin I came to this server 3 month ago(En2) . I joined the Ponch clan family, and they told me you need to follow rules. I took one day and go through every rule, and in my family, I was helping too many family members. I saw that everyday more than 100 new people join Grand RP, and then calls also increase. So it is hectic for administrators to handle every situation. That's why I want to help admins with their work and help people solve problems. And the other main reason is that since I have been in the city for more than month, I know it is the best server, and I do not want if any new people come into the city and he/she is in trouble. If they do not get the answer to the problem, they leave, but I don't want anyone to leave the server; I want to make EN2 the best and most populated server.
2)What are your strengths?
  • Good communication skills.
  • Availability.
  • I am focus on complete my work first.
  • Fairness and Impartiality.
  • Knowledge about server rules.
  • Attention to detail.
3)What are your Great weaknesses?
  • I go through every Minute detail to get perfection that's why sometime it takes little much more time to take the decision.

1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    yeah
    . 5)Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    honestly i say you i do not have any business.

Know Its Very Earlist I Learned Most Of Thing In Server Give Me A One Small Chance & I Exprinced In Fivem Server As Admin For 3year
    My Exp En 3 + en2
    Ex Bloods Deputy
    Ex Ballas OG ballas
    Ex Famlies Ud
    Ex Vagos UD
    ex Bunta Ud
    Ex Ems Doc
    Ex FIB HOD
    Ex LSPD COS
    Ex SAHP COS
    eX NG MG (UD)
    Ex GOV DOD AND USSS DEPUTY
    Ex Un Official Fam Deputy

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to following player, you are selected for admin assistant interview.

1. Thakur Federov- 135115 : criminal_7345

Regarding interviews contact me on discord

Yuji Shikaari

:(( Felling Alone )):
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yash Thakur
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord: captaindaku2003
6. Your Nickname: Captain Daku
7. Your ID: 101205

Additional information

I have been In the city from past 1 years, and throughout my experience by staying in the city, I have seen how most of the people are in need of help from admins, and I want to help those people as much as possible and also help them sort out things which they might not know as new players.
- Positive thinker
- Quick learner
- Leadership skills
- Hard worker
- I am very Nervous.
- Yes I am ready to Leave RP life.
- Yes I am ready to sell business.

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Chris
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: Server Time
4. Average online per day: 8-13
5. Your Discord: jamesbrooke996
6. Your Nickname: James Brooke
7. Your ID: 134058

Additional information

I would like to become an admin to help out with administration work i have noticed that a lot of people are complaining that no-one has been replying to there admin tickets and with me being online for average of 8-13 a day i think i will be a good part of the team to help out with these tickets and help the administration team.

Good Team worker.
Good communications.
and positive motivation

I do not have any weaknesses that i am aware of.

Yes

I do not own any business.

Akatsuki Mufasa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sujal Jadhav
2. Your age: 19
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hrs
5. Your Discord: _sujaljadhav
6. Your Nickname: Akatsuki Mufasa
7. Your ID: 61791

Additional information
. I Want to become admins because it was my dream to be admin and help player in city i have good experience in city as i was ems chief and i have proper knowledge about city and its rules
i am responsible, i am quick learner and i can communicate very well
i am very short temper , if somebody does mistake i take strict action and i became very hard on that particular time
yes
yess

Previous Experience: Former EMS Chief
Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators

Maria Toretto

make love dont war
Player
Information

Name: shisil

Time zone: GMT+5:30

Average online per day: 6-7 hours

Discord: .mariareally

Nickname: Maria santoss

ID: 49292

Additional information

Because whole server and Server admins are really nice and I am serving my time on this server from last 1.5 years. I have been in many organizations as HC (eg FIB, Lspd, NG, Bloods and Ballas now in Gov). But now my heart is telling me to do something new so after long time I decided to help the project owner and other admins. I think I am capable enough to manage my work and manage the server also Help the new/old players as an admin so that is an important reason to be an admin on this server.

What are your strengths?

Be ready to help people and work hard because hard work makes you a Good and strong person by heart

Dutiful Honest and If i see or Hear someone doing wrong in front of me , I punish them (even Friends)

yea anytime can do and Ready to Help other admins

will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

No Business

Ferdabbou Trisiti

The goat
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Aziz
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+1 (city time +1)
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: azizessghaier
6. Your Nickname: Ferdabbou Trisiti
7. Your ID: 73378

Additional information

I have been playing RP for almost 6 years on multiple projects and Grand rp was the one i spent most of my time on. I have been in both sides of orgs. and i spent a long time in legal orgs. This helped me understand both sides of the state. I want to move on and further expand my knowledge and help the community in creating better RP.
I learn stuff pretty quick.
Pacient and calm even in chaotic situations
Communication skills: English, Arabic, French, German

*Perfectionism which ends up wasting my time.
*sometimes i get strict with the rules.

yes
Dont have one

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to following player, you are selected for admin assistant interview.

1. Akatsuki Mufasa - 61791 : _sujaljadhav

Regarding interviews contact me on discord

Hamzwe

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your age : 21
Time zone : GMT+5+30
Average online per day : 24-14 Horus
Your Discord : hamag1515
Your Nickname : 222
Your ID : 120998

Additional information
I have been playing for about 3 years. I truly believe in this project and I believe this project is a great for people who want to leave their IRL behind and RP and have a good time. I find enjoyment in helping those who are new to the city to learn the rules as well as the IC laws within the city. I believe i could become an asset to the team by helping the project team to ensure RP is being encouraged in every situation. I believe With my experience in GOV,SAHP,LSPD,EMS,FIB and other state organizations I can Help to ensure state orgs are fulfilling their obligations to the city as ICly as they possibly can. whilst promoting great RP experiences for other players who interacts with the org in anyway.
speaking and writing 4 languages india arabic sweden english
open with people and very small things that don't matter
YES
YES

Top Bottom