Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Kellvin Miller

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Hassan Raza
2. Your Age:- 18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play:- On weekdays: from 11:40 am to 21:00 and from 4:30 am server time and onwards
5. Average online per day:- 8 to 9 hours (maybe more on weekends)
6. Your Discord:- KelvinMiller#0016
7. Your Nickname:- Kellvin Miller
8. Your ID:- 19007
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: I want to be a state curator as I have a lot of knowledge in this and I can also takeup crime as I have knowledge in that too

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I want to become an admin to help the other admins in the time zones when very few are available and to moderate people. Another reason is that I want new people who enter the city to get to know the rules and how to roleplay in a good manner. I want to help create a healthy environment in this city with the help of other admins.

2. What are your strengths?
- I am a good listener and listen before saying anything.
- I am principled and always be there to help or assist in any situation
- I am a quick learner and will always be engaged to learn something new and grasp it.
- I have good communication skills and I am a confident and relaxed person.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I feel very bad if someone says anything that hurts me.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I will sell my business (I don't have one)

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

There are no issues from me being active and I am active everyday.

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

1. Your name IRL : Noel
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: depending on the days i could say like 12-15 hours depending on the day.
5. Your Discord: Dated#0001
6. Your Nickname: Tobi_Porter
7. Your ID: 6428

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? / So, I want to be admin to help enforce rules on the grand server, I feel more admins would allow for more cases to be dealt with so there isn't a huge back-up in issues.
2. What are your strengths? Well, my strengths are I'm very strict when it comes to rules, i used to moderate on discord for a few big servers a few years back, I enjoy being moderation and helping out with enforcing the rules, i have extremely good thinking skills, and problem solving skills, I'm also very good at detecting lies if I'm told a lie.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I believe my most biggest weakness is I'm very nice as a person i think that affects the way people interact with me, the other thing is i have adhd, but I've found a way to deal with the adhd.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? 100% yes, rp life is amazing, but enforcing and helping enforce and also deal with problems is my calling.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have any businesses, but if i did i would be ready to sell them at any point on the spot.

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Giorgi
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day : 5+
5. Your Discord: Bozo#4653
6. Your Nickname: Tommy
7. Your ID : 7002/4669

Additional information

I have motivation, I have been trying for months on server 1 and also server 2 to become administrator but it never went good, never made it past aplication. This time i want you to give me chanse to prove myself, i have all knowladge of Rules and Grand RP Server functions. I love type of RP on this project. I love to do costum RP events to be fun for everyone and to everyone to enjoy it. I can speak several different lenguages which will help me even more with helping people. Fact that i can speak many lenguages helper me to be able to play on many different RageMP servers, and get knowladge of different types of RP that there is, the is always different types of RP player which need understanding and easy explanation.
Since i have played on Grand RP for long time and know how it is to start all over again, I will be able to answear any questions that any new player can have.
I am ofcourse hoping to work my wy up to become administrator and help players even more, do my duty that is needed to be done.
I will be more then happy to become Cirme adim in future since i have been leader and deputy so many times, i have learnt from my mistakes and feel comfortable now with all the Turf/FZ timingings.
I have strong understanding of server rules, Know everything and can answear any questions players might have

Uderstanding people.
tolorant
deducated to my job
- this is pretty basic answear but pretty much nothing that can effect me being administrator. I might sometimes fell sorry for people and take their apologies
yes
yes

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deepak
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 7 to 12 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: 👑Deepak Raj👑#6571
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Raj
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
  • I know all the server and forum rules, I will be helpful to the players and can respond them quickly with the precise answer. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue as long as I am there. and I will put my 100% for the players to make them feel they are doing RP.
  • As I have worked as CS in IRL, I know how to reply politely to make new people stay in city for longer and forever.
  • I am calm and understanding, so if anyone is frustrated, I can make them feel special and resolve their issue as well.
  • As I know all the rules, I can assist player quickly.
  • I am fluent in English language.
  • Its my first time to become admin in this server, it may take some time for me to learn how to operate the commands.
  • Yes, it will be totally fine for me to leave RP.
  • Yes I do not have any personal business right now.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png

1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#3165
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
* I am playing this server since 1 year ago grand rp server is launched now i think i can assist new people hopping into the server. I have been seen the people breaking the rules in city so. I might assist them to do proper role play in this city
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it

Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

SnappyFX

Player
Player
our name IRL~ Snappy
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ CET (+1)
4. Average online per day 10 - 14
5. Your Discord~ SnappyFX#0069
6. Your Nickname~ Snappy West
7. Your ID~ 7052

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have. And thats what i love about it and helping everyone so they love this server the most and never play a other server!

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Dutch and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it Because helping people is the most i love to do!

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

ADMINS ON TOP!

Snappy x Grand Role Play!

ZedDarkin

𝓦𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ognjen Obradov
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT +1
4. Average online per day 7h
5. Your Discord OgiPepsi#2464
6. Your Nickname Tyrone Comptone
7. Your ID 19308

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help project and help people on this server.Roleplay got boring.
2. What are your strengths? I know rules. I listen all sides before giving decision.Im playing on this project for about 5 months now and i got to know every rule.I was in every situation and know what i need to do.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I dont think i have weaknesses
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Last edited:

ANGAD_YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
-Angad baba
2. Your age-20
3. Time zone-(GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day-4-10
5. Your Discord-ANGAD_YT#8463
6. Your Nickname-Angad
7. Your ID-1280

Additional information
ans-
I went to FiveM I became time admin in like 3 server when I came in grand rp did all kinds of jobs so wanna to join GRAND RP ADMINS and know how is to be a Admin on one of the best roleplay server
ans-time management, know hindi and english ,can solve things in a easy way
ans-
some times so silly
ans-
yes tried like most things now even wanna to be a admin
ans-
I am not interested in business so dint buy any

Last edited:

Zodiac Mustafa

༊෴✿I Just want to be alone✿〄࿐
Player
Information
1. Mustapha Kassimi
2. 26
3. GMT +01:00
4. 5h-8h
5. Zodiac#5873
6. Zodiac_Mustafa
7. 201

Additional information
1. I spent a lot of time in the first server since its inception and then moved to the second server immediately after opening and since that time I have been in the server I have gained a lot of experience in the server and I know the laws and I have never had a violation
2. time management, speaking and writing, Playing for a whole day
3.I don't think there's anything stopping me from doing my job well
4. yes
5. yes

JJGAMINGPR

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. My name IRL= Julian Diaz
2. My age - 20
3. Time zone - Eastern
4. Average online per day - 4-8 hours per day
5. My Discord - JJGamingPR#3302
6. My Nickname - Julian Diaz /JJgamingPR
7. My ID - 17839

Additional information

1. Why do I want to become an admin?
- Because I want to help other players and make them feel welcomed and it'll an honor to become an admin for the grand RP server.

- I'm always willing to help those who are in need of help in the game

- I can handle multiple situations at once in a way so that way they will be no confusions caused

- Yes, I will be ready to leave RP life I'll put my hardest into having fun on the server I also have experience of being an admin on 4 other servers.

- I currently don't have any business at the moment

gyandev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Gyandev Brahmbhatt

2. Your age
-> 18

3. Time zone
-> GMT+5:30

-> 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord
-> gyandev#8953

6. Your Nickname
-> Gyan

7. Your ID
-> 2036

-> I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I really love to guide players and help them out with everything which I can. I have experience of Legal org, EMS and LI, and I always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP.
I have learned all the rules and have seen how the server works very nicely. I am very good at solving problems of players, I can satisfy them by giving them proper answer of his/her.

-> My greatest strengths is I can be calm and cool in critical/stressful condition and make good decision.
-> I can talk with those people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively.
-> I am a very quick learner and engaged as well.
-> I always let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.
-> I am a very disciplined and dedicated person, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-> Also very honest and passionate to my work.
-> Will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.

-> I don't have any major weakness which affect to RP, but yes I am a emotional person.

-> Yes, 100%.

-> Yes, sure.

Lucifer Morningstaar

Devil
Player
1. Your name IRL - TYSON

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - (GMT-5)

4. Average online per day - 8-18HOURS

5. Your Discord - Lucifer Morningstar#3418

6. Your Nickname - Lucifer Morningstaar

7. Your ID - 12533

1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I want to become admin because i like to help other player and i like to maintain good RP among players and i know most of the basics of being admin as i had helped admins many times to caught players with cheating,anti afk,PG,MG etc. And i have experience of many ORGS as i joined all ORGS atleast once and i know there rules and basics which can help me to maintain right and fair decisons...and I never discriminate with players . However, I also have good communication skills I'm good with Texting and speaking RP by which I can easily help new players with there queries.

2. What are your strengths? - I am calm and I always make right and fair decisons. and i help players of GRP even im not admin in RP and OOC

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - I don't have any major weakness I just have some anger issues in some circumstances I always do my best to control it and in most of situations I'm successful to do that!

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -
YES, I have experienced almost every ORG in GRP and i explored everything so now i will be willing to step forward by being ADMINISTRATOR and by leaving RP LIFE..

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? - Yes, I'll be willing to sell my business.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Fred Fredrickson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Patrick
2. Your age : 34
3. Time zone : GMT +1
4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : Ptoughniegh#6229
6. Your Nickname : Fred Fredrickson
7. Your ID : 9190

Additional information
I would like to help enforce RP in the server and combat rule breaks as they frustrate people who follow the rules. I have always worked towards making things better and smoother both at my job and in the communities I've been a part of. I have felt there are more rule breaks since I've joined and i would like to help the administration team and relive some of the pressure on them. I feel my maturity and experience will be an asset.

I am very patient and calm when it comes to dealing with people and to me the rules are over all else so i am not biased.
i do get distracted and get drawn into conversations for too long.
Yes. if it will help others enjoy it more.
Yes, I currently have no businesses.

Last edited:

storm ivvwyy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. . Your name IRL
Motheo Maile

2. . Your age

3. . Time zone
GMT + 2

4. . Average online per day
6-8 during the week, weekends 10-16.

5. . Your Discord
Liam Hollow 84205#4816

6. . your Nickname
storm ivvywyy

7. . Your ID

Additional information

1. . Why do you want to become an admin?

GrandRP has bought me many fun experiences ever since I started playing and got to make new Friends from all around the world and connection with people, I have achieved a lot in the time I have been playing on the GrandRP server I own 1 houses and 8 vehicles and was recruited into the national guard I have been a NG for 3 months and have already been promoted 9 times once from private to a 1st class then from 1st class to corporal to sergeant to platoon sergeant, Was a NCO after that Sargent major ,now I have been promoted to a captain sergeant and I have other additional , I would really like to become an admin to help more players enjoy the grand RP servers not just grow their experience as well but myself as well. I've had other accomplishments like being the head of my family and got a chance to grow some players experience and resources , something that I wasn't given when I first flew in the city.

2. . What are your strengths?

I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

3. . What are your greatest weaknesses?

hard time saying no to help someone out at their worst and at when I'm at mine. When I do help someone out, I do try to make it to the best ability I can but seem to find a solution, where there's a will there's way.!

4. . Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, absolutely. It’s one of the things that got me so much fun in life putting my foot forward to help others, I wanna give something back to the people.

5 . .Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Most definitely, with do doubt.

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: javon
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: Jay hus
7. Your ID: 2295

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to be able to help out in the city and I know that late night in my timezone not many admins are in the city and I want to help change that. I am very active in the city playing around 8-10 hours a day. I also enjoy helping people as much as I can when they are new and need information so I will be able to answer questions that are asked by players in contact admin. I also would like to become an admin because I’ve played in the city for a while and I have a lot of fun here but imo my days of RP are coming to an end but I don’t want to leave the city I rather spend time helping with what I can.
2. What are your strengths? I am good at teamwork, I speak good fluent English, I am patient and not toxic.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? It can annoy me when people are acting foolish
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes as I mentioned above
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes that’s fine

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16 1/2
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 9 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age. I know the rules also pretty well so I think I would be able to help people a lot. I have been in the city for a long time I originated from English 1 and I want to be able to watch city 2 grow and be able to help the people who may have not been playing this project as long as me. I know everything that I would need to know and my age won't stop me. I have also recently joined the crime side of the city for the first time so I know a decent bit about crime and gang stuff. I am still learning every day and want to be able to help people learn new things. I have also learned a lot about the crime side. I am currently a deputy in vagos and have learned a lot and think I can use that experience to help people.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I have no life in the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go overboard and go too above and bond on stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Nick THomas

Deputy Chief | EMS | Nick Thomas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-12 HOURS PER DAY
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - I would like to help the city RP experience be better. I would love to give justice to people who breaks the rule and punish them, also teach them how to keep the rule and not breaking it again.
- Ticket response sometimes getting delayed, so I would love to help the admin team with this as well as helping players.
- I have been in legal orgs like EMS (Deputy Chief, Head of MD), GOV (Secretary), and SAHP (Cadet) and illegal orgs like Bloods (Deputy), Marabunta. And I have been in every situation for both orgs and knows the rules and how it works. It will help me to become an admin and give punishments to those wo breaks the rules.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learning.

Ans: - I have no weakness that I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.

Ans: - Yes, I'm way more than ready, I enjoyed RP but its time to move to the new thing!

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

gyandev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-> Gyandev Brahmbhatt

2. Your age
-> 19

3. Time zone
-> GMT+5:30

-> 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord
-> gyandev#8953

6. Your Nickname
-> Gyan

7. Your ID
-> 2036

-> I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I really love to guide players and help them out with everything which I can. I have experience of Legal org, EMS and LI, and I always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP.
I have learned all the rules and have seen how the server works very nicely. I am very good at solving problems of players, I can satisfy them by giving them proper answer of his/her.

-> My greatest strengths is I can be calm and cool in critical/stressful condition and make good decision.
-> I can talk with those people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively.
-> I am a very quick learner and engaged as well.
-> I always let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.
-> I am a very disciplined and dedicated person, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-> Also very honest and passionate to my work.
-> Will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.

-> I don't have any major weakness which affect to RP, but yes I am a emotional person.

-> Yes, 100%.

-> Yes, sure.

Munna Tripathi

deputy chief of LSPD
Player
Information
1. Munna
2. 18.
3. IST.
4. 5-6 hours.
5. Munna Tripathii#0170.
6. Munna Master.
7. 4692.

Additional information

1. I love to help people, I know lots of rules about this server if someone ask any question about the server so i can help them respectfully/ professionally. if any city member doing non-RP things so i will punish them in right and professional way I want to become an admin to make sure everyone is playing by rules and make sure its fair for everyone because I see people making mistakes in lot of situations every day I want to help other to achieve what they want while make sure they are following all city rules and its fair for everyone.

2. I am very respectful to everyone and i am very calm person and i can handle time easily .

3. I have little bite of anger issue.

4. for sure.

5. I am ready.
noob_ke_photoshop.jpg

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
1. sultan sherazi
3.(GMT+5)
4. Depending upon the day
5.nomansherazi#7010

6. sultan shah

Additional Information
1.why do you want to become an admin?
Ans:
I want to become admin to make sure everyone is playing by rules and make sure it is fair for everyone because i saw many peoples making mistakes in many situations everyday . I have played RP and during this i have got everything which i want now i want to help other peoples to achieve what they want while make sure they are following all city rules and its fair for everyone

2. what are your strengths?
Ans:
I am very calm person and it is hard to annoy me and i love to help and i also have experience in IRL of management

3. what are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans:
I am shit at driving

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans:
yes

5. will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans yes

Top Bottom