Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Giorgi
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day : 4-5+
5. Your Discord: Tëddy#4653
6. Your Nickname : Teddy
7. Your ID: 7002, 4669

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I like to help players, have played for very long time on grand RP projects and dont want this knowladge to go to waist.
I have passion, and have been trying a lot to become admin. I have experience In all kinds of orgs and grand RP systems.
2. What are your strengths?
strict, teamworker, passionable. consetrating on my job
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
nothing that can effect my performence as admi.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Nick THomas

Deputy Chief | EMS | Nick Thomas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 HOURS PER DAY
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - I would like to help the city RP experience be better. I would love to give justice to people who breaks the rule and punish them, also teach them how to keep the rule and not breaking it again.
- Ticket response sometimes getting delayed, so I would love to help the admin team with this as well as helping players.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learning.

Ans: - I have no weakness that I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.

Ans: - Yes, I'm way more than ready, I enjoyed RP but its time to move to the new thing!

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

Aditya Royal

You Can't Replace Anyone!
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya
2. Your age: 17
4. Average online per day: 7-9 HRS
5. Your Discord: ADITYA YT#1717
6. Your Nickname: Adi
7. Your ID:9057

Additional information

I want to become an admin because of my experience and all the time that I spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how the city works and everything should be. I really want people to enjoy RP in the server, I want everyone to have fun and just do their own thing without any problems and I can speak in hindi,telugu,english cause I see some people that speak hindi,telugu and sometimes they have problem talking to other admins. Becoming an admin would give me the opportunity to improve everyone's playing experience in the city.

My strengths would be, I am understanding, respectful, and I'm a hard worker.

My greatest weakness is being too honest, In some ways it helps.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes, although I don’t own a business.

Last edited:

Kayn Rider

Player
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL: Viktor
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5-6h
5. Your Discord:KaynRider#2570
6. Your Nickname: Kayn Rider
7. Your ID: 20444

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?I see that lately more and more players are starting to play on this server, both due to its advertising and the quality of the server, which has not been negligible lately. One of the things I don't like at the moment and I would like to change that with my personal performance, is the attitude of the players towards RolePlay and the whole. I notice a great imbalance between state institutions and members of the gang, from my experience there is dissatisfaction on both sides. This is primarily an Rp server, but it seems to me that a lot of old and new players forget that, and my server starts running on the dm server because of all the above. There are also a lot of violations of the green zone rules as well as fear, which my experience can contribute to solving. Of course, I focused on the negative things of the server, but in order for the server to become a better environment for newer and older players, it must focus on correcting these things.
2. What are your strengths? I am simple, I am honest, I am kind and I am always there when someone needs help,I have a lot of experience with en # 1 servers
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?I have no weaknesses
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): yes

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@Ptoughniegh#6229 - Fred Fredrickson - 9190
@gyandev#8953 - Gyan - 2036
Lucifer Morningstar#3418 - Lucifer Morningstaar - 12533

Interviews will be at 19:00 Server time on 30th March​

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
1. Your name IRL - Myneni Deepak Raj Chowdary
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - (GMT-2)
4. Average online per day - 11-12HOURS
5. Your Discord - 👑Deepak Raj👑#6571
6. Your Nickname -Deepak Raj
7. Your ID - 430

Ans: I want to become admin because i have been in this project, for 1 and half year i explored everything and now i tought its time to Become Admin, and also i wanted to become admin for 9 months but bad luck not selected, i think its the time now so i am applying for it. i wanted to save City from breaking rules and breaking server scripts, and if someone does mistake i will punish them

Ans: Good comunication between me and other players,

Ans: I dont have any weakness

Ans: YES

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans: I dont have any business till now, and i am ready to sell them if i have one.

Kayn Rider

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Viktor
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 5-6h
5. Your Discord:KaynRider#2570
6. Your Nickname: Kayn Rider
7. Your ID: 20444

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?I see that lately more and more players are starting to play on this server, both due to its advertising and the quality of the server, which has not been negligible lately. One of the things I don't like at the moment and I would like to change that with my personal performance, is the attitude of the players towards RolePlay and the whole. I notice a great imbalance between state institutions and members of the gang, from my experience there is dissatisfaction on both sides. This is primarily an Rp server, but it seems to me that a lot of old and new players forget that, and my server starts running on the dm server because of all the above. There are also a lot of violations of the green zone rules as well as fear, which my experience can contribute to solving. Of course, I focused on the negative things of the server, but in order for the server to become a better environment for newer and older players, it must focus on correcting these things.
2. What are your strengths? I am simple, I am honest, I am kind and I am always there when someone needs help,I have a lot of experience with en # 1 servers
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?I have no weaknesses
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): yes

SteezyN

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Anthony
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours a day
5. Your Discord: OppaSteezy#5237
6. Your Nickname: Steezy
7. Your ID: 133299

Additional information

I wanna become an admin is because I have my fair shares and joy of helping people. Since my days of playing multiple RP servers and have been an admin in two other servers I feel like me adding my experience into this great server can be beneficial. I find it satisfying to help people that are in need of help. Whenever it’s in the game or discord server I am willing to put my time and effort to help support the person that is in need.
My strengths are my past experiences with handling players that are in need of help. Whenever it’s when a player has been RDM, VDM, and even having questions about anything about the server. I find myself very neutral to everyone so i able to handle any situations. Lastly, I am a very talkative person so if y’all ever see me in the city feel free to chat :)
I’m a perfectionist and always want things to be perfect.
Yes, I am ready and willing to leave the RP life and take my role and responsibility as admin to ensure that both parties will have a great time during there stay at GrandRP.
I am most likely will give my business to my wife in the game.

YoWraith

Lets get started.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Weekdays Possibly more on weekends
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armanii
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information

I want to become an admin to help improve the current state of Grand RP. I emphasize on the amount of RP on the server. I want to become an admin to help people and make things better. Another reason, I enjoy helping people and fixing their problems. I am aware of most technical problems and I am aware of how to fix them. I am understanding of the rules in place and I am aware of all of them, I can use my knowledge to take off as an admin.

Maturity

For my age, I may be underestimated. I was the old leader of the Los Santos Vagos. I was a relatively young leader and I was doubted. I lead the most powerful gang. I was able to lead the gang and I was very respected along the way. The peopled that doubted me I never lost respect for anyone

Respect

I respect everybody. Respect is slowly earned, but you can lose it so quickly. I am very understanding of that. I choose to be respected all around. I may do something that someone might not like but I hope that they can understand that. They can come at me and tell me that they didn't like something. I won't turn them down I will give them my ear and listen to them. I respect all of my higher-ups and make sure I am very polite.

Experience

I have previous experience with the admin. Not on Grand RP, But I have experience In 3 FiveM servers. I have parted ways with those FiveM with those servers. Although I have parted ways I have not lost what I have learned. I understand most of the basics and where people are coming from including higherups.

Hard-working

I work very hard at everything in life. As a gang leader, I worked very hard to run a very good gang. I am very open to running a very stable run as an admin. I have the ability to get on the forums at any time of the day. I try to be as fast as I possibly can to get a reply back to a DM.

Responsibility

I understand the responsibilities as an admin. I am able to follow all of them. I am able to go above and beyond. I will be able to assist with fourm reports at any time. I am very good at getting things done. When I got told by Zane to do something for the gang, I would do it 5 times just to make sure I did it well. When he told me to do an FZ we owned the Military base. I get everything done.

Another standpoint

I have spent a lot of my days on the crime side of things. I am able to understand where a cop is coming from. I make sure to piece the puzzle together before making some choices. When I find myself in a sticky situation I able able to see both sides and see what is happening to get a better understanding of something.

Game awareness

I am understanding of all of the scripts in-game. I know how to steal cars, How to achieve something as a cop, I know most of the org tasks, The battle pass dances. I know it all. Being an admin there is no excuse for not knowing how to do something. Things have to be done properly and get done.

Spelling

Just right now I have to use Grammarly to fix most of my words. I am not going to lie and say I have no weakness cause it will come to show. Sometimes I lack at spelling for no reason. I make sure to read over my words and make sure it looks right. Especially when writing something that a lot of people could see.

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Giorgi
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day : 4-5+
5. Your Discord: Tëddy#4653
6. Your Nickname : Teddy
7. Your ID: 7002, 4669

- I love to help new player out with my knowladge. I have learn from my many mistakes, and want to help other people not to do same. I would love to create more events like my CApitol attack event but better.

- I can speake many languages. Creative. fast thinker, teamworket, understanding

- nothing that can effect my performence as assistant

yes

yes

bakerbaqa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: BakerBaqa
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: (GMT +2) Jeruslem
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: ! s0 BakerBaqa#1839
6. Your Nickname: Baker Yama
7. Your ID: 19517

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? because I see a lot of mistakes and bias by the admins and I see in my self unbias
2. What are your strengths? unbias
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? losing friends by unbias
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i don`t have

Last edited:

Adnan Vurdurur

Player
Player
1. Adnan Hadji Hassan
2. 17
3.(GMT+2)
4. 5h-8h
5.Adnan.1#9369
6. Adnan Ponch
7. 2545

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin
i had a lot of fun in grand rp and i ded try a lot of different things like organizations in both servers en 1 and en2 and seksed in all the organization that i ded join and become high rank in them all and i want to do something new adn hellp the server

2. What are your strengths? unbias
i do have a lot of experience like i do spek 3 derfent langwith arabic english and swedish and i do learn fast and know the most of the server rules.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses
don't think there's anything stopping me from doing my job well
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin

YAS
5. Will you be ready to sell your business
YAS

francois delacroix

Hanny Rodriguez
Player
  • Mohammed Bel Hassan
  • GMT+1
  • 8 to 10 Hours
  • HannyError#8912
  • Hanny Error

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
The explanation of turning into an administrator is to help with improving the experience for different players in the role play and helping them with good process.

2.What are your strengths?
I have been playing on this server year ago I started in English server 1 and afterward I moved to English server 2, likewise I have a good understanding of how the role play works bcs I've been playing in a lot of other servers but I preferred this server than others, also I understand the way things work and I learn stuff too quick and fast I am always prepared to explore new things and new experience.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
I like to be honest, and sometimes that offends people, but people learn from their mistakes and that the important part from the GRAND RP server. I like to be clear and to be my self with all people

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I have none.

Last edited:

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Ashhar Ansari
2. Your Age:- 18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 8 to 9 hours (maybe more on weekends) i can manage from 3:30 to 16:30
5. Your Discord:- Jack Ragner#6570
6. Your Nickname:- Josh Evans
7. Your ID:- 18685
8. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: I want to be a state curator as I have a lot of knowledge in this and I can also takeup crime as I have knowledge in that too

Additional information
- I want to become an admin to help the other admins in the time zones when very few are available and to moderate people. Another reason is that I want new people who enter the city to get to know the rules and how to roleplay in a good manner. I want to help create a healthy environment in this city with the help of other admins.

- I am a good listener and listen before saying anything.
- I am principled and always be there to help or assist in any situation
- I am a quick learner and will always be engaged to learn something new and grasp it.
- I have good communication skills and I am a confident and relaxed person.

I feel very bad if someone says anything that hurts me.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life.

Yes, I will sell my business (I don't have one)

Nick THomas

Deputy Chief | EMS | Nick Thomas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 24
4. Average online per day: 8-10 HOURS PER DAY (If selected for admin full time like 15hrs or more).
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - I would like to help the city RP experience be better. I would love to give justice to people who breaks the rule and punish them, also teach them how to keep the rule and not breaking it again. And to help the new citizen if they have any doubt or question.
- Ticket response sometimes getting delayed, so I would love to help the admin team with this as well as helping players.
- Give a chance to become an admin I have great experience in EN1 for legal and illegal orgs and I have been to Deputy of orgs.
- With good position comes with good responsibility and I understand all my responsibility very much and like to serve this city as a admin.
- After becoming admin I would like to give my full time and concentration to this city to improve the quality of RP.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learner and self motivated to the work given to me.

Ans: - I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
- I am very straight forward.

Ans: - Yes, I'm way more than ready, I enjoyed RP but its time to move to the new thing!

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

Zed Victorious

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Walid Montasser
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: UTC+2
4. Average online per day: 9-12
5. Your Discord: Zew#9229
6. Your Nickname: Zed Error
7. Your ID: 17578
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? because i really like this city so much and im sure that my IRL life experience in human resources and my integrity will be a great asset to the city, and there is not enough admin to support this wonderful city
2. What are your strengths? fair and firm, committed and decision making and listening is what i do the best
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? overwhelming my self with a lot of tasks
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, i would like to help others to have a better RP experience
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I postponed buying any business hoping to get this job

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Information :coffee:
-----------------------------------------------------
1. Your name IRL – Myself Debashis Das
2. Your age:- 22 Years Old (42 in city)
3. IST(Indian Standard Time)
4.Average online per day- Per Day at least 4-5 hrs.
5. Paul William#6969
6. Paul William

7. 910

--------------------------------
Additional information :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Why do you want to become an admin? :ninja:
• I want to become a admin to help my senior admins to do there admin stuffs and to Respect my seniors .And to have a No toxicity based behavior.
• I know how to convince people how to work as a good team because of my past experience in Real life
• I am good in thinking and making good decision.
• I have good green skills and good planning skills.
• I am Well in every confusing situations and what to do what to not.

• So that's why I want to become an admin and to help my seniors as much i can thank you whoever is reading may your day goes well !!🫂🫂🫂
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. What are your strengths?🤫
• My strengths am understanding I am a good listener love to listen and to learn from my seniors. I know how to tackle any kind of situation due to my monitor ship in irl college.
• I have great leader ship i can control a team also
• I prefer both hard working and smart working and situations that needed
• I love to help and to learn from my seniors
• I Have Good sense of humor what to say what to not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?😿
• My greatest weakness is overthinking I always overthink but sometimes my weaknesses is my strenghts.
• Sometimes i feel sad for Little things.
• I fear to share my questions or any type of mistake i did
• Sometimes I am a bit shy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.Yes ! I can
5. Yes !👍
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your auspicious Time ! Have a great day 🌞

Regards Paul Lassan,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Top Bottom