Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Liam Hollow

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. . Your name IRL
Motheo Maile

2. . Your age

3. . Time zone
GMT + 2

4. . Average online per day
6-8 during the week, weekends 10-16.

5. . Your Discord
Liam Hollow 84205#4816

6. . your Nickname
storm ivvywyy

7. . Your ID

Additional information

1. . Why do you want to become an admin?

GrandRP has bought me many fun experiences ever since I started playing and got to make new Friends from all around the world and connection with people, I have achieved a lot in the time I have been playing on the GrandRP server I own 1 houses and 8 vehicles and was recruited into the national guard I have been a NG for 3 months and have already been promoted 9 times once from private to a 1st class then from 1st class to corporal to sergeant to platoon sergeant, Was a NCO after that Sargent major ,now I have been promoted to a captain sergeant and I have other additional , I would really like to become an admin to help more players enjoy the grand RP servers not just grow their experience as well but myself as well. I've had other accomplishments like being the head of my family and got a chance to grow some players experience and resources , something that I wasn't given when I first flew in the city.

2. . What are your strengths?

I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

3. . What are your greatest weaknesses?

hard time saying no to help someone out at their worst and at when I'm at mine. When I do help someone out, I do try to make it to the best ability I can but seem to find a solution, where there's a will there's way.!

4. . Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, absolutely. It’s one of the things that got me so much fun in life putting my foot forward to help others, I wanna give something back to the people.

5 . .Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Most definitely, with do doubt.

Ignota Ice

Ex SAHP, Ex GOV, Ex LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:

ICE
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
UTC +2
4. Average online per day:
13 hours
5. Your Discord:
MrDivinus#2634
6. Your Nickname:
Ice Divinus
7. Your ID:

Additional information

My zodiac sign is Libra, so balance and justice is what is central to my life. I'm someone who can't stand injustice and that's why I've always lived on the legal side of this city. Because of this I think I could become an excellent Admin because my sense of justice and the right tools allow me to keep a balance between rules and behavior.
Thanks to my experiences with being an admin and developer of many servers, I also know what the limits are with scripts and rules
My strengths are that I can remain calm and alert in any circumstance. If I notice that injustice is happening, I have the quality to listen out to the opposing party despite the facts to see what his motive is in doing the injustice
My biggest weakness is that sometimes I want to intervene very quickly to prevent people from making more mistakes and getting themselves into trouble. Sometimes it is wiser to wait and see what else will happen, but instinctively I want to stop it to make sure that no one is severely punished so that everyone can enjoy.
So far in this city I've only had experience with police work and I feel I can do a lot more for this city than just hand out fines. My sense of justice is greater than my urge for RP so that makes me feel comfortable leaving RP behind for a better city
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I have no objection to that

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Weekdays Possibly more on weekends
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armani
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information

Becoming a admin is something that I have always wanted to do. Especially in grand rp. There are so many scripts and things that you can do within the game. I am aware of how all of that works. I want to be a admin to help spread my knowledge to the surrounding community. Another reason I want to become a admin is to overall help the current state of grand rp. I want to make sure that the rp is crytal clear and I am able to improve on it.

Maturity

I like to think that I am mature for my age. I like to keep calm and not take comments back at people. I walk away from arguments instead I look in the direction for finding solutions not making them. I keep calm and keep my cool. That is one of the biggest rules that I carry with me... Don't loose your cool. I dont loose my temper in situations and keep the choice to keep calm.

Respect

Doesn't matter who you are.. Or who you affiliate yourself with. I will respect everyone either way. I dont like to hold the past against someone I don't like to hold grudges. I hold respect with everyone. you gain respect little by little but you can loose it so quick. I know that very well.

Experience

Being a admin on grand rp is a lot different then your standard FiveM server. That is because the server is so unique. I know the basics of being a admin Via FiveM . I have been senior administration on a FiveM so I was up there on the admin rankings. I wont be shy when showing all of my hard work as a admin

Responsibility

I am available to get on discord/the forums at anytime of the day apart from seeping. If something needs to get done I can do it fairly quickly. I am quick with responding to DMs/Reports and usually is the first one on something. I am not afraid of a difficult report cause I can guide my way through it. I am very confident in all of my abilities.

POV

I am very understanding of where people are coming from. Currently being in the LSPD but also a Ex gang leader I can see both sides. I can see the different sides of orgs and families. I can very easily understand people and what they mean. If a LEO has a question I can answer it, Same with a gang member I can answer I am aware of all scripts.

Hard Working

I will work very hard as a admin. I can answer tickets very quick with a quality response. I will familiarize myself with the rules and admin rules in place. And take that with me to become a amazing admin. I will and can work very hard at making this project a better server and have open arms to the community.

Familiarity

I am very familiar with the rules and all of the details of them. I am able to explain examples of rules and how you can break them. I know with the naked eye what is what in terms of GRP.

Spelling

Just right now I have to read over my words and make sure that they are right. I am not going to lie and say I have no weakness cause it will come to show. Sometimes I lack at spelling for no reason. I make sure to read over my words and make sure it looks right. Especially when writing something that a lot of people could see something. I make sure that I work on this weakness and I focus on fixing all of my weaknesses. Weaknesses are something that all of us like to admit but its best if we dont hide them so others can understand. Other than that I don't have any weaknesses that may hinder me from being apart of the admin team.

Yes I am

Yes I am

Last edited:

Ljuba Zemunac

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Anej
2. 17
3. GMT +2
4. 11hrs
5. Gol3x#9426
6. Ljuba Zemunac
7. 15581

Additional information
1. Cuz i want to do somethin good for server
2. English
3. None
4. Yes
5. I don't have any

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 5hr in Mornig Time
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit garg
7. 728

I want to become an admin as I've had a very fun time on this server.I want to help better the city and help the newe people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I've always tried to improve RP quality ever since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on GrandRP. I have been a Ex Vagos Leader of gangs En 1 . and right now I am EN2 in FIB Also HC. I've been in every organization that there is and know how they work. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime admin as I know all the rules and how they work for .

Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviours in the future.i have 2year RP experience and Admin experience i am also admin in FiveM RP servers.

>no weaknesses

>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

>I don't have a business.

April Pierce

JNL 🌻
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1- Kritika
2- 18
3- IST
4- 6-8 hours
5- Kritika#4559
6- Aprill Rune
7- 16953

Additional Information
1- I want to help new people who join RP life with all the rules of the server and to make sure they do not break rules. As a player i am experienced with almost every legal org in the city and i somewhat have experience in the ither sphere too so, i know how things works here.

2- My strength is I can adjust myself to any environment, i have a good patience level and i am good at decision making.

3- I can't really think of a weakness which can affect my work as an admin.

4- Yes

5- Yes

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours And 8-10 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Singhall
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

I have spent almost 2-3 months in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.
Sometimes i believe very much on strangers too , i m getting rid of it slowly but :).

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Thank You for reading my application , looking forward for the positive response. Have a great Day✌--

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@Vansh#8605 - Vansh Singhall - 15737
@Kritika#4559 - Aprill Rune - 16953

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 11th April​

Max Dregen

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL Max
2. Your age 16 turning soon on the 19th
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 6 or 8 ours
5. Your Discord Maxtheroit1911#4612
6. Your Nickname In game Max Dregen in IRL Max
7. Your ID 8730

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i like helping people
2. What are your strengths? im nice im kind i dont get mad easy
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I sound like im 3 sometimes
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Dont have one

Please DM me on discord i do not look at forums a lot now

Last edited:

Ignota Ice

Ex SAHP, Ex GOV, Ex LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:

ICE
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
UTC +2
13 hours
5. Your Discord:
MrDivinus#2634
6. Your Nickname:
Ice Divinus
7. Your ID:

Additional information

My zodiac sign is Libra, so balance and justice is what is central to my life. I'm someone who can't stand injustice and that's why I've always lived on the legal side of this city. Because of this I think I could become an excellent Admin because my sense of justice and the right tools allow me to keep a balance between rules and behavior.
Thanks to my experiences with being an admin and developer of many servers, I also know what the limits are with scripts and rules
My strengths are that I can remain calm and alert in any circumstance. If I notice that injustice is happening, I have the quality to listen out to the opposing party despite the facts to see what his motive is in doing the injustice
My biggest weakness is that sometimes I want to intervene very quickly to prevent people from making more mistakes and getting themselves into trouble. Sometimes it is wiser to wait and see what else will happen, but instinctively I want to stop it to make sure that no one is severely punished so that everyone can enjoy.
So far in this city I've only had experience with police work and I feel I can do a lot more for this city than just hand out fines. My sense of justice is greater than my urge for RP so that makes me feel comfortable leaving RP behind for a better city
I have no objection to that

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: Ly1INx#7278
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help 500 + tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an adnin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster.

2. What are your strengths? I speak fluent english and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I feel my greatest weakness is leaving all the RP behind however, I want to play my role as an admin to help out as best as I can! And I am ready.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? 100%
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes, I dont have one

Kai Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Your name irl - Lewis
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT+0
Average online per day - 5-10hrs
Your discord - Xyvnnn#6084
Your nickname - Nakoa Balenciaga
Your ID - 19309

Although my high ID, I know I still do have what it takes to become an admin. I want to become an admin because I know all the rules to mantain a high rp experience. I have been in many different organisations on EN 1 such as, LSPD, SAHP, NG and EMS. I have been high commands in a few of those orgs for example LSPD, I was rank 27 which is Major of FTO. I am a very helpful person and I think everyone deserves to have a voice and speak up even though they did the wrong thing. Due to this, I will listen to that person and respect their opinions. I have things to improve the Admin team and to up the RP experience for everyone to enjoy. I have had good experiences in this city as I have been playing for over 6 months in EN 1 and about 1.5 months in EN 2. I will role model on the newer players and guide them to success as I was at that point one time and I think I would of wanted to get helped out by other people.

What are your strengths?

I speak fluent English and I think most people will understand me once it comes to the talking. I am very professional and will take situations calm and not take sides with anyone. I am engaged with the things that I am supposed to do and can complete tasks quickly. I work well underpressure and I wont let anything or anyone bring me down. I know this city well and all the rules well. I can handle different things well and will respect everyone.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

Sometimes if I feel comfortable I can be quite loud and annoying but this only proves my love and my careness. Whenever I am doing this I am always only joking.

Will you be able to leave RP life and become an admin?

I have been role playing for a very long time now and to be completely honest, im kinda finding it boring. Due to this, I want to take the next step in RP and become an admin. On all the RP servers I have played, I have always dreamed about becoming an admin. GRP is my favourite ever RP server I have played so I can only dream about becoming an admin. To sum it up I am definitely ready to leave the role play world and become an admin.

Will you be ready to sell your buisness?

Yes of course, I dont have one anyway.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my application. I am so grateful that I am in this position trying to become what I have always wanted to be.

Thanks!

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Weekdays Possibly more on weekends
5. Your Discord: Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armani
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information

Becoming an admin is something I wanted to do since I first joined. I quickly became aware of all of the scripts and I wanted to spread my knolege. I want to become an admin to keep the rp within grand rp at a stable level. I want to be an admin to give a helping hand to the community.

Remaining calm

I dont like to loose my temper on people. I rather stay calm and handle the situation. Even if someone may be mad at me or try to call me out for something I listen to them but as admins we are trusted to make the right choices. I wont change my choices cause of a players opinion.

Activity

I can become a very active admin. You will see my name very frequently in an admin chat or in punishment logs. I will pop up in forums and get the job done. I am able to dedicate a lot of time to the admin team

Loyalty

I have been loyal to the server for quite some time now. No matter what happened I have stayed here on English 2. I respect everyone within the community and don't hold grudges against anyone.

Experience

I have been a fiveM admin in the past. I am understanding how admin scripts may work. Although it may be different I might know a thing or two about how they work.

Responsibility

I am available to get on discord/the forums at any time of the day apart from seeping. If something needs to get done I can do it fairly quickly. I am quick with responding to DMs/Reports and usually am the first one on something. I wont turn away from difficult reports but instead approach them head-on and with my chin high.

Another perspective

I am very understanding of where people are coming from. I like to change where I RP to have some of the most fun. So I have heard different opinions and people talk about their opinions. I have picked up on that so I have a very good understanding

Hard Working

I have always worked hard at everything whether I like it or not. I focus on being the best and making sure it's done efficiently and that is something I can definitely bring to the admin team.

Awareness

I am aware of all the grand RP rules. I know what they are and examples of how they can be broken. I am understanding on how scripts work and how they can be abused

Spelling

Sometimes I will get quick with typing and I might type something out wrong. But I make sure to read over my writing before I do anything with it. Other than that there is nothing I think may hinder me from being an admin.

Yes

Yes I do not have one so there will be no issue.

Good man

Richard King
Player
Information
3. Time zone: 5:30+ GMT
6. Your Nickname: Richard King
7. Your ID: 11063

Additional information
I want to help create a healthy environment in this city and want to prevent rule breaks with all my admin friends. I see that a lot of new people are always getting in problems, I really want to help them. Grand RP was my first server to play in terms of roleplay and I connected with all things this fast that it took me no time to get familiar with it. It's my pleasure to be with Grand for a long time and now I want to become an admin to do something for it. I never stop doing something until I get success in it. I will ensure all the rules and help all the new players get familiar with the things for sure with all the exp that I gained from months.

• My communications skills with other people are good, and I speak fluent English and Hindi
  • I can see both sides of an argument
  • Quick at learning and a good listener
  • Being helpful wherever I can

• I have no weakness except taking action against rule-breakers

Yes I m ready for it after enjoying the Best RP of Grand city

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Liam Hollow

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. . Your name IRL
Motheo Maile

2. . Your age

3. . Time zone
GMT + 2

4. . Average online per day
6-8 during the week, weekends 10-16.

5. . Your Discord
Liam Hollow 84205#4816

6. . your Nickname
storm ivvywyy

7. . Your ID

Additional information

1. . Why do you want to become an admin?

GrandRP has bought me many fun experiences ever since I started playing and got to make new Friends from all around the world and connection with people, I have achieved a lot in the time I have been playing on the GrandRP server I own 1 houses and 8 vehicles and was recruited into the national guard I have been a NG for 3 months and have already been promoted 9 times once from private to a 1st class then from 1st class to corporal to sergeant to platoon sergeant, Was a NCO after that Sargent major ,now I have been promoted to a captain sergeant and I have other additional , I would really like to become an admin to help more players enjoy the grand RP servers not just grow their experience as well but myself as well. I've had other accomplishments like being the head of my family and got a chance to grow some players experience and resources , something that I wasn't given when I first flew in the city.

2. . What are your strengths?

I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

3. . What are your greatest weaknesses?

hard time saying no to help someone out at their worst and at when I'm at mine. When I do help someone out, I do try to make it to the best ability I can but seem to find a solution, where there's a will there's way.!

4. . Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, absolutely. It’s one of the things that got me so much fun in life putting my foot forward to help others, I wanna give something back to the people.

5 . .Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Most definitely, with do doubt.

Kyle Longg

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:
1. Kyle
2. 18
3. GMT+0 ( Server time )
4. 3-12 Hours per day
5. kyleisham#0827
6. Kyle Wolf
7. 498

Additional information:
- I have been in the server for a really long time and after breaking nearly every single rule once i have learned my lesson and i think i would be able to help the admin team as a small helping hand cause i see you guys handling the server with over 1000 people at a time and i know it can be hectic so i would like to be a helping hand to the admin team and show my skills of communication and management when talking to the admins so i can get to a higher level and help them more and i would be keeping a target of helping at least 250+ reports a day. would also like to become a admin so i can help punish the guys who break server rules and hope everyone maintains healthy role playing skills

- My strengths are my communication skills with me being able to speak english and can help people easily which some admins might face some issue with.
I am really calm person and i first listen to others and then take decision based on what has happened

my Greatest weakness is listening to a situation when people argue or start mixing and coding is a weakness as well

- Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

- I do not own any business to sell.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
At the moment only having food around 17:30 - 18:30 each day will stop me from being active

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16 1/2
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I have been in the city for almost a year now and have learned a lot from both criminal and legal organizations. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. I know the rules pretty well so I think I would be able to help people a lot. I originated from English 1 and I want to be able to watch city 2 grow and be able to help the people who may have not been playing this project as long as I. I am still learning every day and want to be able to help people learn new things.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I have no life in the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go to far on some stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin) Yes

RioRobertoSantiago

Special Agent | FIB
Player
1. Maikel Vrees

2. 22

3. GMT+1

4. 10:00 - 23:00 (Because of business I'm always online)

5. 6-10 Hours

6. RioSantiago#8404

7. Rio

8. 21357

Additional Information:

I would like to become an administrator because I have experienced all the different organizations that the city has to offer, Most of them are also high command, I feel like its time for me to give back to the city and be there for the players, I love the work that admins are doing and I would like to be a part of it. I think being an administrator and being able to help the players where needed is awesome and a fun experience, I have been an administrator in several communities where I achieved the DA position of director of administration and I feel it will help out my time as being an administrator at GrandRP. I have a lot of free time on my hands so I am looking for something to dedicate my time to and this would be the perfect opportunity for me!. I have had a really fun time playing in the city and met a lot of great people now it's time to give back!

My Strengths Are:

I have patience in handling certain situations
Communication is one of my strengths I know how to communicate with people.
I know the rules of the server and will make sure I will be updated at all times
I am a quick learner, especially for things I'm very excited about and interested in
I have a great ability to work in a team

My Weaknesses Are:

I can be too kind sometimes
I have a hard time of letting go work until it is finished

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I will be ready to leave RP life and start my career as an administrator.

Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes I currently do not have any businesses

Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment

No, I have the full time available for GrandRP, And will give 110% if I get a chance to become an administrator

In addition, I would like to add why a high ID when having these experiences I came from server 1 and I am planning on staying at server 2 and helping out as much as I am capable of, Also would like to mention that I will be helping the media team out as much as I can

I would like to thank the administrator for reading my application and taking the time to do so

Regards

Rio Santiago

Jhony Davids

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 HOURS PER DAY
5. Your Discord: Detro#9940
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - As we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. As the number increases the possibility of breaking rules and mistakes was done by the citizen or players and by becoming admin assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing. I respect to the developers who put their efforts and time to make this server and the rules which was made by them. They are continuously working to make this community strong and I would also like to help them by delivering a great and fair service.
- With good position comes with good responsibility and I understand all my responsibility very much and like to serve this city as a admin.
- After becoming admin I would like to give my full time and concentration to this city to improve the quality of RP and help the citizens.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learner and self motivated to the work given to me.

Ans: - I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
- I am very straight forward.

Ans: - Yes, I am ready.

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
- Jack DelBuono
-EST
- 11 hours
-Jack Fingers | 13019#5788
-Jack Fingers

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because i had so much fun with rp and now i want to give it to other people the experience you guys gave to me. Aswell everything you guys did for me a good experience of rp. I also want to become and admin because there are so many people breaking rules and i feel like i could help you guys out and stop people from doing this terrible thing. This was by far the best city i ever played in and i want to help you guys make it even better. I have been in all of the orgs pretty much legal and illegal so i have both point of views and i know how thigs go that is why i want to join this community of great people.

I am a good person
I am respectful to others
I have been in many orgs legal and illegal
I am mature for me being 14
I don't goof around
I am good at management
I speak politely
i have confidence in the things i do

I don't like people disrespecting me

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become and admin?
Yes, this has been my dream ever since I started this city. I am always ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have business while you are an admin)
Yes, i will

Top Bottom