Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
-Kerem
2. Your age
3. Time zone
-UTC +3
4. Average online per day
-8 10 hours
5. Your Discord
-kerromerro#2332
6. Your Nickname
-Kerem West
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I wanna be an admin cause i played grp for 5-6 months i have experience and in EN2 there are so diffrent communities and sometimes its hard to deal with and i want help admin team about it.
2. What are your strengths?
- Im turkish thats why i can help to turkish players very well i can deal with their problem.
- I played legal and illegal orgs.
- I always make sure that i'm taking the right decision
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I'm always honest with people and whenever I see something wrong I say it without any fearless
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, but i d'ont have one.

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alex wallace
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT: 0 (Server time)
4. Average online per day: Weekdays: 4-5 hours, Weekends: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: I Z4NDER I#6175
6. Your Nickname: Alex Atkin
7. Your ID: 7563

Additional information
I wish to become an admin to help better the community. With my calmness and politeness i've been known to help de-escalate situations and get both views of the situation. Ive been on grand for 4 months now and only had 2 reports against me which both were rejected/ overturned. I want to be able to help new players understand the game and how the server operates and overall just uphold the good name the admins have.

I'm Calm, I dont jump to conclusions, I analyse each situation before making a decision. I'm well versed in server rules. I get on with majority of the people on the server and have a reasonably good relationship with admins.

I can be more harsh than needed.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Sato Poonch

Just better then you.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your Name IRL: Brayden

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: MST

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 17:00-8:00

5. Average online per day: 5-11hours

6. Your Discord: Da Wock#0543

7. Your Nickname: SatoDe Morgan

8. Your ID: 1778

9. I want to start out as a admin assistant getting the feel and knowledge I need to be the server administrator

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been in the city now for many month EN1/2 and I have been a member of every org in the city and have enjoyed every experience. I think it is time now to look for something else to do in the city. I wish to help out start out with the basic and simple questions and problems in the city also while help it keep it running.

2. What are your strengths? I use see myself as a kind-hearted person. I don't give in to peer pressure or any sort of bad vibes. In other games I've been a moderater just helping with the simple things nothing to big.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don't have any experience in admining a GTA server but like I mentioned being an assistant will help me grow.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Like I mentioned I only want to become assistant so no.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin) Again no because I want to be assistant

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? I do have a job but other then that no.

Last edited:

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: Ly1INx#7278
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help 500 + tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

2. What are your strengths? I speak fluent english and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I feel my greatest weakness is leaving all the RP behind however, I want to play my role as an admin to help out as best as I can! And I am ready.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? 100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes, I dont have one

FYI: This is a second application as since I last made one, you announced that you're opening apps again, so I apolagise if there are now two. Thanks!

ANGAD_YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL:-Angad Singh
2. Your age:-(OOC):-17 (IC):-11
3. Time zone:-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:-at least 2 hours everyday max like 12 or 10
5. Your Discord:-ANGAD_YT#8463
6. Your Nickname:-Angad
7. Your ID:-1280

Additional information

ans:- I did mostly every thing in grand roleplay(org. legal and illegal) and try to be best in it. As per me you are doing what you like in GRP even the thing you can't do in real life but by being in character. But sometimes it is gone wrong when others unfollow the rules and then even the guy wanna do a RP they don't get a chance so to stop that I want to become a admin and it will be the best thing to be a admin in the best roleplay and help others who are new in the GRAND ROLEPLAY. (disclaimer:-I am not saying that the admins are not doing any thing I am trying to say that even I wanna help others with you guys)
ans:-my strengths are that I take the things seriously both the sides would not like that I am just having fun by being a admin by doing the work first and I can speaking and writing in 2 languages and I will help out the guys as much as I can.
ans:-I think sometimes I get late that could be my weaknesses
ans:-yes, it is a big responsibility if you are ready give it to me I will welcome it.
ans:-yes

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Sultan Sherazi
3. GMT+5
4. 9-10 HOURS
5. nomansherazi#7010
6. Sultan Shah
7. 14453
Additional information
1. why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I want to become an admin assassint for now. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand rp and want to help the peoples regarding their questions and i want to clear the questions popping in the minds of new and old members.

2. what are your strengths?

Ans: I am very respectful and respect all the peoples and i am a fast learner and can understand and handle all type of situtions

3. what are your greatest weaknesses?

Ans: I get angry very fast but i am working on it and very soon it will get fixed

4.will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Ans: yes, to become an admin i can do anything

5. will you be ready to sell your business?

Ans: yes, to become an admin i can do anything

Last edited:

Alex Costanza

Player
Player
1. Alex
2. 18
3. GMT+1
4. 10-5 hours
5. _Alex_#6110
6. Alex Costanza
7. 725

Additional information

i want to make the city better and more rp and i have a lot of experience in the city cuase i worked in NG/GOV/SAHP iam was high command in NG/GOV i was colonel in NG and USSS director in the GOV . and the another reason is i want to help the new people and i want to tech them everything they wants to know about the city

2.What are your strengths?
i know 3 languages ( english , arabic , turkish ) iam very friendly to the people. I really want help other people to enjoy playing in the city .

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
my greatest weaknesses is sometimes be angry but i fixing it right now.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Thanks for reading and thanks for your time !
Alex C.

Last edited:

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Vansh Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours And 8-10 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord - Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname - Vansh Singhall
7. Your ID - 15737

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

I want to become admin because as we know the number of players who want to play a good RP life on the best RP server is growing very fast daily in numbers , so it is important that we have some good admins who could monitor the players all time and give the best experience to the player of Grand RP by making sure there are no rule breakings and nothing NON-RP things are taking place which will maintain the RP environment very goodly.

When I was living in the city i felt that i too made some mistakes sometime so i wanna make sure other players dont do that to keep the RP good , as it will help in getting new players (citizens) to our city. Also i would like to help people especially newbies so they learn the RP rules and play good.

if i become an admin i m gonna respond to people quickly so they dont have any doubts in their mind and play good RP. I m not gonna make any differences between the people i know and to the ones i dont know. All people r gonna get same punishments if they break RP environment.

I have spent almost 2-3 months in City and have learnt almost every rule so now i think i could help people as an admin in a perfect way.

•Some of my greatest strengths are:

1.I can learn things quickly and perfectly.
2.I am fast responder , can solve problems quickly.
3.I concentrate fully on ONE thing if i m doing that , i dont mix 2 3 things together.
4.I can stay calm in hard situations , i dont disrespect others if they do me and stay quite.
5.I know almost every rule of Grand RP , and i still read them time to time.
6.I am ready to help anyone in any situation.
7.Always ready to learn new things.

•Sometimes i think very much which we dont need to do.
Sometimes i believe very much on strangers too , i m getting rid of it slowly but :).

•Oh yeah i am ready to leave my RP life to help others to enjoy there RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

•I dont have any business in city right now so its not a issue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Thank You for reading my application , looking forward for the positive response once again. Have a great Day✌--

PatchesMcBobb

Player
Player
Name: Patrick

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2 Hours

Average time online per day: 6-8 Hours

Discord: EXT18xPatches#4144

Nickname: Patches McBobb

ID: 15781

Why do I want to become Admin?

I would like to become admin so that I could try and assist with the growth of the sever and possibly help implement ideas that may arise, my main focus would be to see if any issue could be resolved IC as that would just help make the RP experience better in my opinion.

What are my strength?

Loyalty, Honesty and really hard working, if something interests me I will put my heart and soul into it.

What are my greatest weaknesses?

I would have to say that I have pretty much no social life and that I can’t seem to nourish friendships.

Will I be ready to leave my RP life to become an admin?
The short and simple answer is yes, I don’t have much joy RP’ing at the moment as I find it difficult to find lasting friends, Also the good friends that I have made in the time that I have played GRAND RP are either working or are simply too busy to come onto the sever, thus my discission to apply to become an admin.

Will I be ready to sell my business?

I currently do not own any businesses, so I don’t see that being an issue.

I would like to have a interview so that I could possibly ask questions about my roles and responsibilities as well as to give the person a chance to know a little more about me and my work ethics.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and i look forward hearing from you
Kind Regards
Patches McBobb

Last edited:

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Name: Patrick

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2 Hours

Average time online per day: 6-8 Hours

Discord: EXT18xPatches#4144

Nickname: Patches McBobb

ID: 51781

Why do I want to become Admin?

I would like to become admin so that I could try and assist with the growth of the sever and possibly help implement ideas that may arise, my main focus would be to see if any issue could be resolved IC as that would just help make the RP experience better in my opinion.

What are my strength?

Loyalty, Honesty and really hard working, if something interests me I will put my heart and soul into it.

What are my greatest weaknesses?

I would have to say that I have pretty much no social life and that I can’t seem to nourish friendships.

Will I be ready to leave my RP life to become an admin?
The short and simple answer is yes, I don’t have much joy RP’ing at the moment as I find it difficult to find lasting friends, Also the good friends that I have made in the time that I have played GRAND RP are either working or are simply too busy to come onto the sever, thus my discission to apply to become an admin.

Will I be ready to sell my business?

I currently do not own any businesses, so I don’t see that being an issue.

I would like to have a interview so that I could possibly ask questions about my roles and responsibilities as well as to give the person a chance to know a little more about me and my work ethics.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and i look forward hearing from you
Kind Regards
Patches McBobb
Hey, considering your ID is over 50k im guessing you were meant to apply for the EN 01 admin application… this is the en 2 one

Jhony Davids

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 HOURS PER DAY
5. Your Discord: Detro#9940
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - As we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. As the number increases the possibility of breaking rules and mistakes was done by the citizen or players and by becoming admin assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing. I respect to the developers who put their efforts and time to make this server and the rules which was made by them. They are continuously working to make this community strong and I would also like to help them by delivering a great and fair service.
- With good position comes with good responsibility and I understand all my responsibility very much and like to serve this city as a admin.
- After becoming admin I would like to give my full time and concentration to this city to improve the quality of RP and help the citizens.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learner and self motivated to the work given to me.

Ans: - I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
- I am very straight forward.

Ans: - Yes, I am ready.

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eduardo
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 3-8 Hours
5. Your Discord Eduardinho#7777
6. Your Nickname Eduardo DeLaGucci
7. Your ID 128

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become an admin on GRP EN 02 for several reasons. Firstly because i feel like im done with the RP life and id like to Get an opportunity to rather help new players instead of RPing myself. I’ve had a period the last months where I’ve just rulebreaked and had no remorse for the admins work on the servers, however I’m ready to change that and I believe I could further explain my rule violations backstories in an interview.
2. What are your strengths? I know the rules to a full extent, I have several years RP experience as player and admin
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Rulebreak history…
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

(Note: I know I probably have one of the biggest rulebreak histories on the server and I get it fully if this gets denied, however I think if you’d give me a chance, I could actually prove that I wanna turn it all around and become a good admin.)

Liam Hollow

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. . Your name IRL
Motheo Maile

2. . Your age

3. . Time zone
GMT + 1

4. . Average online per day
6-8 during the week, weekends 10-16.

5. . Your Discord
Liam Hollow 84205#4816

6. . your Nickname
Liam Hollow

7. . Your ID

Additional information

1. . Why do you want to become an admin?

GrandRP has bought me many fun experiences ever since I started playing and got to make new Friends from all around the world and connection with people, I have achieved a lot in the time I have been playing on the GrandRP server I own 1 houses and 8 vehicles and was recruited into the national guard I have been a NG for 3 months and have already been promoted 9 times once from private to a 1st class then from 1st class to corporal to sergeant to platoon sergeant, Was a NCO after that Sargent major ,now I have been promoted to a captain sergeant and I have other additional , I would really like to become an admin to help more players enjoy the grand RP servers not just grow their experience as well but myself as well. I've had other accomplishments like being the head of my family and got a chance to grow some players experience and resources , something that I wasn't given when I first flew in the city.

2. . What are your strengths?

I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

3. . What are your greatest weaknesses?

hard time saying no to help someone out at their worst and at when I'm at mine. When I do help someone out, I do try to make it to the best ability I can but seem to find a solution, where there's a will there's way.!

4. . Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, absolutely. It’s one of the things that got me so much fun in life putting my foot forward to help others, I wanna give something back to the people.

5 . .Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Most definitely, with do doubt.

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Lewis
2. Your age - 15
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours but more such as 8-10 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord - HughJass#9937
6. Your Nickname - James Giugo
7. Your ID - 135

I want to become an admin because I want to help the community and the players experience better RP and help maintain good RP amongst all of the players. I also know most of the major rule breaks that occur. I have joined all orgs at least once other than SAHP and I have been HC in all of them but SAHP. I have a lot of experience from both sides legal and illegal. I have good communication skills and I can make right and fair decisions amongst player disputes and arguments about rule breaks.

I have good communication skills, I can maintain calmness at times when it is needed. I always make fair decisions for every punishment and I am not biased in any way at all. I always help people no matter what and I don't hold grudges so if I don't like someone in RP I will leave it behind and forget about it so I can do my job and help out

To be completely honest I don't have any big or major issues but I have a small weakness which is when someone disrespects my friends or family I get quite angry when that happens and I do my best to control it but depending on what they say and if they carry on saying stuff but most of the time I am successful In controlling it and not losing my temper.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL
: Merrick Litchauer
Your Age IRL: 19
Time Zone: GMT -5
Average Time Online Per Day: 3-5 hours weekdays | 5-8 hours weekends
Your Discord: ChiefQuief65#9999
Your Nickname: Peter Crest
Your ID: 19732

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin
: I would like to become an admin on Grand RP because it has been a goal of mine ever since I joined back a few months ago starting on EN1, once I found this server I knew that this was the best server and that it had so much to offer, after playing and getting to know how the server is ran I figured that I would like to become an admin and help run the server and make sure no one is breaking any rules, or that there questions are being answered. I know that if I become an admin that I can help out with all those things from experience I have from playing for many months and countless hours. This will also help me get to learn more so that in the future I can know more things about RP, and especially about the Grand RP servers. This would be a good opportunity for me and the server as I can help bring new ideas to the table and collect everything I know and everything that other people know and share them with the staff to make new things for more fun.

2. What are your strengths: I have many strengths; they are getting things done in a reasonable manner plus getting it done with determination, I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible all it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved, I can then use my strength to help out the servers and new players or even veteran players in the server accomplish what they would like to do. Many more strengths of mine are being found day after day when doing new things, I see this as a growing point and me getting this spot will lead to many more things in the future.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses: I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself or someone else fail, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin: I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do, all from leading a family to working as high command in a org to making tons of friends, I feel like everything I wanted to get done has been done and I will be willing to let the life of RP go away to open a new spot for a new player that can one day be to the point he/she wants to be at, by me leaving RP I can then direct others into the right direction of correct RP so that they can learn fast and have fun.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I will be ready to sell my business if I own one at any given time, but currently I do not own one and I do not see myself owning one anytime soon unless this fails.

Conclusion: This concludes my application for Admin Assistant on Grand RP EN2 I would really be glad to have the opportunity to pursue being an admin on here and get to help out with the server and bring fun to all, I get it if I don't get accepted, I will try again next time but just know I have what it takes and I won't stop believing.

Thanks!

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@MrDivinus#2634 - Ice Divinus - 16360
Liam Hollow 84205#4816 - storm ivvywyy - 5564
@kerromerro#2332 - Kerem West - 112
@ANGAD_YT#8463 - Angad - 1280
@HughJass#9937 - James Giugo - 135

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 21st April​

Munna Tripathi

deputy chief of LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Pranay Poptani
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play- 5:00 AM to 18:00 PM
5. Average online per day - 6-7 hours
6. Your Discord - Munna Tripathi#0170
7. Your Nickname - AVA WATSON
8. Your ID - 4692

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - State Curator

Additional information

I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being the HC of LSPD and High Command in other ORGS and so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city and who are the future of the city to experience Good RP .Also I want to give proper punishment to the people who are breaking the RP Rules

I can stay calm at all cases and i know how to do teamwork

some times i got nervous

-Yes, i am ready

-Yes, i am ready for sell.

Jhony Davids

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 HOURS PER DAY
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - As we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. As the number increases the possibility of breaking rules and mistakes was done by the citizen or players and by becoming admin assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing. I respect to the developers who put their efforts and time to make this server and the rules which was made by them. They are continuously working to make this community strong and I would also like to help them by delivering a great and fair service.
- I also want to help the new citizen who has doubt regarding server rules and to guide them to get familiar with the rules.
- With good position comes with good responsibility and I understand all my responsibility very much and like to serve this city as a admin.
- After becoming admin I would like to give my full time and concentration to this city to improve the quality of RP and help the citizens.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learner and self motivated to the work given to me.

Ans: - I am very straight forward.

Ans: - Yes, I am ready.

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

Top Bottom