Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ritchie Grimes

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Funzy C.
2. Your age 44
3. Time zone Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day 10-15 Hours
5. Your Discord Funzy32#8590
6. Your Nickname Ritchie Grimes
7. Your ID 21687

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I'd like to give this a shot being i'm so active in the server. I play Server 2 now and love this whole world called Grand RP. I am looking forward to making the game fair and fun at the same time. Being my age, I know right from wrong and have been gaming for many years. I would like a shot at this to show what I can do.
2. What are your strengths? Mature, level headed, Fair and true and I get along with everyone. (Friendly)
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weknesses would be that I am very forgiving and always look to help.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes , As long as I can play on the off time.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) No businesses at this time.

fzx

Player
Player
1-mohamad ali
2-17
3-SA(Kingdom Saudi Arabia)
4- 3-5 Hours
5- FZX#5079
6-Hector Salamancca
7-146872

1- to help people and to improve the server and you will have more players from The Middle East

2. I can write in English, and I can help you by putting rules and the the beginning guide in Arabic in Discord, and I can speak in English about 60 percent, and I can do anything you want to translation the rules in Arabic in the Discord server
3. Sometimes I get excited about something and sometimes I feel tired and tired
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Alex James
3.EST
4. 7,9 hrs
5.Joro#2005
6. Tay Gucci
7. 1022

1. I want to become an admin to help people who call for an admin and make sure all rules are followed and make high quality rp.
2. I dont respond back to any insults and dont get angry at people.
3. If the situation gets heated ill leave.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Alex James.
3.EST.
4.7,9 hrs.
5.Joro#2005.
6.Tay Gucci.

1. So we can have some good quality rp and enjoy the server with the players and have fun in events.( i have been an admin in other servers and all the players had a great experience with me.
2. Im good with talking to people and helping alot of people at the same time with whatever problems they might have.
3. I dont have any im good with anything you good need help with.
4.Yes
5.Yes

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@FREEZO#1900 - Jhony Davids - 316
@Dark_leader1#1152 - Dino lopes - 13814
@nomansherazi#7010 - Sultan Shah - 14453
@Roy#5039 - Roy Boudewijn - 15768
@Gol3x#9426 - Ljuba Zemunac - 15581
@Funzy32#8590 - Ritchie Grimes - 21687

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 29st April​

fzx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1-mohamad ali
2-17
3-GMT-3
4- 3-5 Hours
5- FZX#5079
6-Hector Salamancca
7-146872

1- to help people and to improve the server and you will have more players from The Middle East

2. I can write in English, and I can help you by putting rules and the the beginning guide in Arabic in Discord, and I can speak in English about 60 percent, and I can do anything you want to translation the rules in Arabic in the Discord server
3. Sometimes I get excited about something and sometimes I feel tired and tired
yes
yes

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
7+ Hours, Really as active as I can be.
5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724
6. Your Nickname
Ash Atkin
7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to be an admin on GrandRP because I've had so much fun on GrandRP as a whole and have had a fun time with the community. I found out about GrandRP over a year ago and I've had so much fun ever sense I've found out about it. I dedicate alot of time towards GrandRP, No matter what server, What language, The community is amazing and I would like to further help the community. As we all know the server has been growing rapidly and am very excited to see that it is, And the server needs more admins to help all the new joining players and I am willing to do that.

I am very active in the community as a whole, Whether it is OOC or IC I enjoy helping people and communicating with others and improving my social skills.

Sometimes I have a hard time saying no to anyone that needs help so I end up just staying in the server helping new players and messing up my sleep schedule.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business without a doubt.

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alex wallace
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT: 0 (Server time)
4. Average online per day: Weekdays: 4-5 hours, Weekends: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: I Z4NDER I#6175
6. Your Nickname: Zander Atkin
7. Your ID: 7563

Additional information
I wish to become an admin to help better the community. With my calmness and politeness i've been known to help de-escalate situations and provide insight to situations without being disrespectful. my nature has to always been friendly and help most of the newest players in the city. ive been in city since December and been on every day. i feel now is the right time to try my take in helping along side server admins

I'm Calm, I dont jump to conclusions, I analyse each situation before making a decision. I'm well versed in server rules and speak my mind on situations

i look for perfection in the tasks im given

Yes

Yes,

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16 1/2
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I have been in the city for almost a year now and have learned a lot from both criminal and legal organizations. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. I know the rules pretty well so I think I would be able to help people a lot. I originated from English 1 and I want to be able to watch city 2 grow and be able to help the people who may have not been playing this project as long as I. I am still learning every day and want to be able to help people learn new things.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I have no life in the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go to far on some stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin) Yes

Jhony Davids

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - As we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. As the number increases the possibility of breaking rules and mistakes was done by the citizen or players and by becoming admin assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing. I respect to the developers who put their efforts and time to make this server and the rules which was made by them. They are continuously working to make this community strong and I would also like to help them by delivering a great and fair service.
- With good position comes with good responsibility and I understand all my responsibility very much and like to serve this city as a admin.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learner and self motivated to the work given to me.

Ans: - I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
- I am very straight forward.

Ans: - Yes, I am ready.

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

ANGAD_YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:-Angad Singh
2. Your age:-(OOC):-17 (IC):-11
3. Time zone:-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:-at least 2 hours everyday max like 12 or 10
5. Your Discord:-ANGAD_YT#8463
6. Your Nickname:-Angad
7. Your ID:-1280

Additional information

ans:- I did mostly every thing in grand roleplay(org. legal and illegal) and try to be best in it. As per me you are doing what you like in GRP even the thing you can't do in real life but by being in character. But sometimes it is gone wrong when others unfollow the rules and then even the guy wanna do a RP they don't get a chance so to stop that I want to become a admin and it will be the best thing to be a admin in the best roleplay and help others who are new in the GRAND ROLEPLAY. (disclaimer:-I am not saying that the admins are not doing any thing I am trying to say that even I wanna help others with you guys)
ans:-my strengths are that I take the things seriously both the sides would not like that I am just having fun by being a admin by doing the work first and I can speaking and writing in 2 languages and I will help out the guys as much as I can.
ans:-I think sometimes I get late that could be my weaknesses
ans:-yes, it is a big responsibility if you are ready give it to me I will welcome it.
ans:-yes

John Marshall

Chief of LSPD
Player
Additional information
I want to become an admin because I have been in this city for so long and I have LSPD leader's experience and I completed my term. I m creative and always in search of new things, I have been FTO high command and I love to help new people around the city to make them familiar with the basic things. I have a great knowledge of server rules and I learned a lot from my leader's experience. I generally play between 6:30 - 17:30 which makes a difference by my playing time/zone.

• I can think of both sides.
  • I have a great sense of giving justice.
  • I have helping nature.
One of my greatest weaknesses is I really feel bad when someone ignores me. I speak by my honesty and by my heart.

Yes I m ready.
I don't have one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucifer LeDiable

Devil
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - TYSON

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - (GMT-5)

4. Average online per day - 10-18HOURS

5. Your Discord - Lucifer Morningstar#3418

6. Your Nickname - Luciferr Morningstar

7. Your ID - 12533

1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I want to become admin because i like to help other player and i like to maintain good RP among players and i know most of the basics of being admin as i had helped admins many times to caught players with cheating,anti afk,PG,MG etc. And i have experience of many ORGS as i joined all ORGS atleast once and i know there rules and basics which can help me to maintain right and fair decisons...and I never discriminate with players . However, I also have good communication skills I'm good with Texting and speaking RP by which I can easily help new players with there queries.

2. What are your strengths? - I am calm and I always make right and fair decisons. and i help players of GRP even im not admin in RP and OOC

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - I don't have any major weakness I just have some anger issues in some circumstances I always do my best to control it and in most of situations I'm successful to do that!

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - YES, I have experienced almost every ORG in GRP and i explored everything so now i will be willing to step forward by being ADMINISTRATOR and by leaving RP LIFE..

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? - Yes, I just did before applying

PatchesMcBobb

Player
Player
Name: Patrick

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2 Hours

Average time online per day: 8 Hours

Discord: EXT18xPatches#4144

Nickname: Patches McBobb

ID: 15781

1. Why do I want to become Admin?

I would like to become admin so that I could try and assist with the growth of the sever, I would Like to make sure that i am able to assist players enjoy this sever. I have Been with GOV pretty much since i started in this city and I have a clean record only racking up 2 fines over the course of about 3 months.

2. What are my strengths?

Loyalty, Honesty and really hard working, if something interests me I will put my heart and soul into it.

3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

My greatest weakness is that im too soft hearted, i would definitely only punish those who fail to RP. I also seem to trust people who seem to not respect me.

4. Will I be ready to leave my RP life to become an admin?

The short and simple answer is yes, The good friends that I have made in the time that I have played GRAND RP are either working or are simply too busy to come onto the sever, thus my discussion to apply to become an admin and hopefully become a part of the awesome team.

5. Will I be ready to sell my business?

I currently do not own any businesses.

I would like to have a interview so that I could possibly ask questions about my roles and responsibilities as well as to give the person a chance to know a little more about me and my work ethics.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and i look forward hearing from you
Kind Regards
Patches McBobb

Stoney Sins

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Steven
2. Your age- 30
3. Time zone- New York (GMT-4)
4. Average online per day- 5 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord- Stoney Steven#1584
6. Your Nickname- Stoney Blu
7. Your ID- 4598

Additional information
I want to become an admin to help the city grow and help players to follow and understand the RP rules ive been in the city along time i have served 4 terms in gov as deputy governor and also as homeland minister i enjoy helping the people of los santos. I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and teach them how to avoid that type of situation
Good work ethic , Fast learner , Honest , keep a cool head in heated situations
To kind hearted sometimes
Yes i would i think the experience will be good
Yes i have a ATM but can sell it quickly

Devin Miller

U remember me?
Player
Information

1. Name IRL: Binit
2. Age: 21
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 6+ hours
5. Discord id: Kakashii#9979
6. In-game name: Devin Roy
7. In-game id: 6607

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a good experience from server 1 and know all the rules and regulation.
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what is good quality roleplay means just because of some troublesome guy. My one of the main goal is to punish those who do not follow the city rules. As from the past experience i confirm that i will work more better than you can expect.
  • I sincerely apologise for my previous act and this last time i will work with my full loyalty and dedication. I sincerely apologise to big brother Lebron.
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for there hard work and i also want to help and lighten the burden for them. It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.

2. What are your strength?

• I have a good leadership quality which came from my past admin experience in CrimeTown RP (whitelisted FiveM Server).
  • I have a good knowledge on java programming language and many other languages.
  • I am a fast learner which comes from hardworking habit.
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english.

3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• My weakness is that, I will be in one thing unless and until it is completed with perfection. I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.

Yes, I am fine to leave RP life to become an admin.

I don't own any business.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
7+ Hours, Really as active as I can be.
5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724
6. Your Nickname
Xavier Neglen
7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to be an admin on GrandRP because I've had so much fun on GrandRP as a whole and have had a fun time with the community. I found out about GrandRP over a year ago and I've had so much fun ever sense I've found out about it. I dedicate alot of time towards GrandRP, No matter what server, What language, The community is amazing and I would like to further help the community. As we all know the server has been growing rapidly and am very excited to see that it is, And the server needs more admins to help all the new joining players and I am willing to do that.

I am very active in the community as a whole, Whether it is OOC or IC I enjoy helping people and communicating with others and improving my social skills.

Sometimes I have a hard time saying no to anyone that needs help so I end up just staying in the server helping new players and messing up my sleep schedule.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business without a doubt.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@Stoney Steven#1584 - Stoney Blu - 4598
@EXT18xPatches#4144 - Patches McBobb - 15781
Lucifer Morningstar#3418 - Luciferr Morningstar - 12533

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 5th May​

Last edited:
Top Bottom