Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Yatharth Badmash

Don't Be a Dumb Kid
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information

1. Subhajit Mal
2. 21
3. IST
4. 4-8 hours ( sometimes more then that even )
5. DEVIL#7900
6. AxoFear Vulcans
7. 12377

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals as well as old players through my knowledge . And I have been spend more than 1.5 years in different RP server after that now from past 7-8 months i am here only , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible to provide a better RP .

- I know how to deal with any situation like any worse situation what things we do and what things we avoid .
- I know how to make someone as friend quickly cause i know how to start interact with them how to build the friendship to make them more comfortable when they are discuss something with me .
- I never lose my tamper doesn't matter how much worse that situation always to be calm and cool
- i Always believe in equality always listen to everyone every point to get the result .

- I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

- Yea i am ready to leave my RP life to help other players and to make the RP better

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Right now i don't have any business only have bunker and i am ready to sell it even .

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
1. Ashhar Ansari
2. 18
3. IST
4. 5-8 hours
5.Jack Ragner#6570
6. Josh Evan
7. 18685

Additional information
A:I am playing in this server for a year now.I am aware of the rules and regulations of the city.Ive spent 10 months in legal orgs,Thats makes me more attracted towards the legal org curator.I want to serve this city as an admin,Ive closely seen admin’s work and tried to understand the work importance,Ive been in legal orgs highest command(longest serving deputy of lspd )and am well aware of all the city basic rules,Im calm minded,focused and dedicated towards my job,I can help people with their day to day problems.

A:I am a person who always goes by book.Im very calm minded,well behaved with maturity to handle tough situations,I hve a excellent work ethic,Time flexibility and good knowledge about this server.

A:Timezone is one of the weakness I consider,Normally Im available during the morning to night but during midnights it kinda difficult for me to join the server.

A:Yes im ready to leave the rp life,as Ive already achieved a lot of things in the city.

A:Yes Im well aware of that and Im ready to sell my business.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@ANGAD SINGH#8463 - Angad - 1280
@Anii#1441 - Ani Pluxury - 3027
@Sadward#6969 - Trey Windsor - 1023
@Persy#8882 - Persy Bolo - 4708
@yashparashar69#5706 - Yash Astro - 1014
@DHRUV#8875 - Ross Geller - 24751

Interviews will be at 16:00 Server time on 16th May​

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Alston Darren Pereira
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+05:30 GMT
5 hrs.
5. Your Discord
Darren Pereira#2286
6. Your Nickname
Darren Pereira
7. Your ID
Additional information
Want to be an admin to maintain perfect RP
work hard and listening to higher order
easily trusting
Yes
I Don't have a business

Keerthi Royal

INDIAN
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sharath Chandra
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-9 HOURS
5. Your Discord :MR.STUNNERYT#8659
6. Your Nickname : Keerthi Royal
7. Your ID : 2046

Additional information
1. I want to become an Admin for helping new people and help to do a best roleplay in server and punishing them who ever not following rules and my wish to keep server with a good and quality RP.

2. Being good with people.
Talkative.
Timesense.
Fast learner.

3. Being Sympathy.
Being emotional.
Overthinking for useless things.

4. Ofcourse i am ready leave RP.
5. yes i am ready to leave my Business.

Last edited:

IAmCruze

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vijay Teja
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 HOURS
5. Your Discord :IAmCRUZE#0179
6. Your Nickname : Cruze
7. Your ID : 3023

Additional information
1. I want to became an Admin cause i want to help newbies in city and to guide them in city and maintain a high level rp and i have so much experience in Server 1 and due to my exams I stopped coming to city and now My exams completed so i have dream to become admin since then and from now i will be available to come city daily

2.Patience
fast learner
Hard worker

3. Trusting people
Kind Hearted

4. Im ready to leave RP

5. yes i am ready to leave my Business.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Yusuf
2. 16
3. UK (GMT)
4. 6+ hours maximum 10 hours
5. Droppa#8888
6. Droppa Yip
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. After I pass the assistant level, I would like to move in to a crime admin, this is due to me being in multiple gangs, deputy of multiple gangs previously and also high command. This has allowed me to see all the rules of crime and the ins and outs needed to be a crime admin. By making me an admin I will ensure to perform at my best abilities and prove that I am the best at what I do. I have also previously been an admin assistant on EN1, this has allowed me to see the insights and skills needed in order to possess this role.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more). Some ig strengths are that I am fully aware of all the crime rules, this will allow me to be able to monitor turf attacks in the discord, help gangs and other organisations out etc.

My greatest weaknesses are not knowing when to ask for help, talk a lot

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Ty for your time, and thank you for viewing my application.

Last edited:

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Zack dutsh

2. Your age : 29

3. Time zone : GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day 8/15

5. Your Discord : ZACK_Pluxury#5021

6. Your Nickname zack_dutsh

7. Your ID 12902

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become responsible?
I have a lot of experience in the server, I previously worked in many government organizations and I was previously in the first city I consider myself an old player and I know how to deal with the rules I also did other work, reporting people who violated the rules. I also want to contribute to making the server better. Also, since I am old in the server, I have knowledge of the laws as I worked in fib before, and some organizations that need discipline and knowledge of the laws

speaking and writing, Playing for a whole day

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
I don't think there is anything stopping me from doing my duty

4. Will you be ready to leave rp
yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Reagan Bolo

mikks bolo is cheater
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Reagan
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone NA EAST
4. Average online per day 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord apollo#0004
6. Your Nickname Reagan Kappasize
7. Your ID 16032

Additional information
I feel as being an admin I can help many people, I love to help people and assist them in any way they might need. I know a ton of people from all the time I've been in grp so I feel I could be of help to many people

I like to think my strengths are I'm very patient, I also am super understanding of every situation no matter the situation its involved in. I'm very active and can be on most hours of the day. I'm a very open speaker and fine with using my voice if I feel its right. I'm also very unbiased in every situation and have shown this over all my time here.

I feel my greatest weakness is feeling bad for people. Ill obviously not let this affect my ideas however I feel this on the inside all the time. Another weakness is I'm very talkative and will talk to somebody for hours if needed.

Yes, I've had my good time in RP but I feel its time for me to become an admin and help others had the great experience I did.

I don't own one but I would be happy to for this amazing experience as admin and what I will have to go through to make it there.

This was my admin application thank you for reading this :);)

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Alex Jason
3.EST
4.8-9 hours a day
5.Joro#1332
6.Tay Gucci

1.I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experie

2.I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations

I was a developer and owner of a fivem server with over 100 people a day

3.I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Yes

5.Yes

Last edited:

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luna Fingers
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information

i have done everything in game.i was an admin before and i want to be again. i showed my skills and my experince before. now i will continue to my job
strong personality
true decision
i can be very angry sometimes
yes i am ready.
yes.

Adnan Vurdurur

Player
Player
1. Adnan Hadji Hassan
2. 17
3.(GMT+2)
4. 5h-8h
5.SkY #9369
6. Adnan Sky
7. 2545

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin
i had a lot of fun in grand rp and i ded try a lot of different things like organizations in both servers en 1 and en2 and seksed in all the organization that i ded join and become high rank in them all and i want to do something new and hellp the server
2. What are your strengths? unbias
i do have a lot of experience like i do spek 3 derfent langwith arabic english and swedish and i do learn fast and know the most of the server rules.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses
don't think there's anything stopping me from doing my job well
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin

YES
5. Will you be ready to sell your business
YES

Last edited:

Shrey_Yagami

Former EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Shrey Sharma
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Yagami#5024
6. Your Nickname: Yagami
7. Your ID: 28368

Additional information
Ans: Because I like the job of being an admin and monitoring over the city for griefers,cheaters and people who don't follow the rules.being an admin gives a responsibility over your hands and I am confident to handle it.

Ans: I am good with responding quickly,fast typing,able to handle panicking situations,good with knowing the rules of the city,not being corrupt over punishments,etc.

Ans: I don't really have any weaknesses.

Ans: yes I am ready to leave RP life and become a admin.

Ans: yes I am ready to leave them.

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL name: AHAAN JAIN
2. Your age: 28
3.Time Zone: IST (GMT+5:30) Play at NA time zone
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hrs
5. Your discord: BAD_BEAST#4252
6. Your nickname: AJ Richman
7. Your ID:1122

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have worked under both spheres of influences on the server1 for 6 months, the crime and the state. I understand how tiring the job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 1 server event after the launch of EN 2 serverand other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server. I will make sure not even a single person who approaches me for a problem, does not go back with empty hands. With my experience, I can also suggest people how to react RPly in a particular situation.I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management
d) cooperative, helpful, team worker, Active, Good choices, Creative

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator.

Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific EMS , Government deputy , LSPD , Gangster Bloods , Gangster Marabunta & Natinal Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Touqeer West

Player
Player
Information
1. Touqeer Makrani
2. 19
3. IST
4. 6-7 hrs
5. umegatron#3477
6. Touqeer Pluxury
7. 2172

Additional information
- i was previous experience as an admin and i was admin for around 1 month, at that time i was confused about some rules dont have clarification on it , but now i am prepared with all rules and how things works. I want to become admin beacuse i really like to maintain good rp in server need one chance to show what I am capable of .
:- I am good planner, dedicated to work, keep everyone equal
:- some makes silly mistake and average shooting skills
:- yes i am ready to leave rp life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
:- I have no business, so it won't be a problem

Yatharth Badmash

Don't Be a Dumb Kid
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Subhajit Mal
2. 21
3. IST
4. 4-8 hours ( sometimes more then that even )
5. DEVIL#7900
6. AxoFear Vulcans
7. 12377

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals as well as old players through my knowledge . And I have been spend more than 1.5 years in different RP server after that now from past 7-8 months i am here only , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible to provide a better RP .

- I know how to deal with any situation like any worse situation what things we do and what things we avoid .
- I know how to make someone as friend quickly cause i know how to start interact with them how to build the friendship to make them more comfortable when they are discuss something with me .
- I never lose my tamper doesn't matter how much worse that situation always to be calm and cool
- i Always believe in equality always listen to everyone every point to get the result .

- I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

- Yea i am ready to leave my RP life to help other players and to make the RP better

- Right now i don't have any business only have bunker and i am ready to sell it even .

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: (GMT+12)
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours (Can Very On Diff Days)
5. Your Discord: Kay BOI#5785
6. Your Nickname: Kay Underma
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information

There are many reasons I would like to become Admin or Admin Assistant to help assist this great server or even to take stress off other admins back.

I like to think my greatest strengths are I'm very good at taking lead if its in orgs or even just IRL other then that I'm very loyal and will show loyalty to other admins/players. Also I've had many of experiences with Administration/Moderation/Staff

I feel my greatest weakness is being impatient sometimes I get very impatient cause I hate waiting I'd rather do something then sit around.

Yes, I've had a fair share of RP and definitely will be ready.

Yea I would :)

What position would I like to be in while moderating the server?
I would start off as "Admin Assistant" work my way up to "Junior Admin" then to "Admin" after i would like to become "Crime Curator OR any thing that's needed" from there I would continue to grow as a Admin/Curator to meet new people and maybe help with ideas.

Thank you very very much for reading my app and look for to potentially working with you all.

One more thing id like to mention is I have had a lot of experience being Moderators/Admins/ Tech Support.

Many Admins inspire me so I would like to do the same for others.

Last edited:

Leela Miller

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT-5
4. Average online per day 6-7
5. Your Discord Havshot#6576
6. Your Nickname Hav
7. Your ID 138858

Additional information
I want to become a admin because I want to help make the server a better place and get rid of people who aren’t following directions
I’m very good at following rules and helping people with problems that arise that need help with and acting very calm and mature
Being nervous and then thinking I will mess something up
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?yea
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not have any businesses but if I did yes

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
  1. 1. Your name IRL Alston Darren Pereira
  2. 2. Your age 20
  3. 3. Time zone +05:30 GMT
  4. 4. Average online per day 5 hrs.
  5. 5. Your Discord Darren Pereira#2286
  6. 6. Your Nickname Darren Pereira
  7. 7. Your ID 23503
    Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin? Want to be an admin to maintain perfect RP
    2. What are your strengths? work hard and listening to higher order
    3. What are your greatest weaknesses? easily trusting
    4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I Don't have a business

Top Bottom