Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Bucky Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
INFORMATION:
1. Krish Patil
2. 18
3. IST/ +5:30 GMT
4. +8hrs
5. Bucky#8143
6. Bucky Fingers
7. 26241

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
1. I want to become an admin because I have been in GrandRP since 1 year and now I think I can help the new people coming into this server help understand how to earn money easily and fast. I can also see many people breaking rules of this server which is being seen by the admins on forum but i can also provide my time when not most of the admins are in city. I have also been in many different Orgs including legal and illegal. I am well known with the rules of this server. I think is should take a break from RP in this server and join the admin staff to help them rather than leaving this fun server.

2. I can tell the person in front of me whether he is right or wrong whom so ever he/she is. I don't handle any type of partiality with anyone. I also can play for much longer time as i have been doing so for a longer time.

3. My greatest weakness is my family IRL if they want me to do something i have to do it else i would have to leave this game for long time. I will have to go for sometime when they call be but i will eventually be back asap.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP as i have done it for a very long time and maybe I should help in some staff work.

5. Playing for so long i have never owned any business as i am a car enthusiast and so i used to spend all my money on it.

Last edited:

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

1. Dima Vladislav
3.EST
4.8 to 9 hours a day
5.Joro#1332

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Matt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT (SVT) +0
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: Ly1INx#7278
6. Your Nickname: Pink opium
7. Your ID: 1020

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help 500 + tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

2. What are your strengths? I speak fluent english and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I feel my greatest weakness is leaving all the RP behind however, I want to play my role as an admin to help out as best as I can! And I am ready.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? 100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes, I dont have one

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yash Parashar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - yashparashar69#5706
6. Your Nickname - Yash Astro
7. Your ID - 1014

Additional information
a) Since I have done so many things now I want to help or guide people to enjoy a fair and good quality RP. I want to guide people on what they don't know.
b) I want the community to be better, free from rule breakers and hackers because these are the only person who don't let others to experience the quality RP.
a) I have patience and a supportive Nature.
b) I have no anger issue.
c) I am dedicated to my work, if any one needs me I am ready to help them at that time.
: Now since I have given my so much time to the game it seems like I don't have any weakness I can handle situation pretty good now.
: Yes
: Yes

Victoria Valkyrie

FurKhaaN
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Furkan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- UTC +3
-6 11 hours
5. Your Discord
- FurKhaaN#1342
6. Your Nickname
- Itachi Maverick
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I'm playing EN 2 since the server opened and have been first city for 1 year. I have a lot of experience about different communities and streamers. I want to make an effort to make the server a comfortable and calm environment. It also makes me happy to help people and solve their problems.
- I'm turkish and I can help to fix problems about Turkish community in EN2.
- I played legal and illegal orgs, I know how It's works generally.
- Since I have a creative personality, I can generate a lot of ideas and contribute to the presenter.
- I'm honest, I can't lie to someone. Truth hurts.
- I can be impatient sometimes, although not excessively.
- The fact that I am prescriptive, can sometimes bore people. Actually, I just want to uphold justice.
- Yes
- Yes

Last edited:

Jonathan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yonathan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: 6+
5. Your Discord: Yonathan#7873
6. Your Nickname: Sean Winston
7. Your ID: 27000

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin: I'd like to apply for an admin/game assistant mainly because I do have spare time while being ingame and with that I can answer a lot of tickets and help people that need help.

2. What are your strengths: I've been in the city for around 6+ months and I almost know all of the rules and know how stuff goes around here. I can answer almost any questions regarding the stuff related to the server as I know a lot

3. What are your greatest weaknesses: Don't really have any weaknesses except that I don't know the rules by numbers. By that I mean if I don't know all the rules by numbers so if you for an example say "ghetto rule 1.12" I don't know which rule that is but I most definitely know that rule but can't really remember the rules by numbers ( I know some of them not all )

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin: I'd like to apply for an game assistant so I'd like to continue my RP process as I'm a leader of a big family and a leader of a unofficial organization.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I'd like to be an admin/game assistant so I'd like to keep my business.

Sakura Royal

I Fcku u hard if u mess with me...Got it..!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Lohith
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hrs.
5. Your Discord : SkyToxicGaming#4016
6. Your Nickname : Sakuraa Royal
7. Your ID : 7547

Additional information
Ans: I want to become an admin assistant to help the new people in city. I can also suggest people how to react RP in a particular situation. I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does they will be punished as per rules.

Ans: I'm quick learner, Smart Worker, I've always been detail-oriented in my work, and something I enjoy.

Ans: I'm lazy sometimes, but not in situations.

Ans: Yes.

Ans : Yes.

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL- Jack DelBuono
Your age- 15
Time zone-EST
Average online per day- 11 hours
Your Discord-Jackthemidget#5788
Your Nickname-Jack Pinkerton
Your ID-13019

1.Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because i had so much fun with RP and now i want to give it to other people the experience you guys gave to me. as well everything you guys did for me a good experience of rp. I also want to become and admin because there are so many people breaking rules and i feel like i could help you guys out and stop people from doing this terrible thing. This was by far the best city i ever played in and i want to help you guys make it even better. I have been in all of the orgs pretty much legal and illegal so i have both point of views and i know how things go that is why i want to join this community of great people and help stop rule breakers.

Being good person
Being respectful to others
I am mature
Not messing around
good management

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don't like people disrespecting me or being rude
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become and admin? Yes, this has been my dream ever since I started this city. I am always ready.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have business while you are an admin) Yes, i will

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Dima Vladislav
3.EST
4. 8-10 hours a day
5.Joro#1332
6.Dima Yeager

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
* I am playing this server since 1 year ago grand rp server is launched now i think i can assist new people hopping into the server. I have been seen the people breaking the rules in city so. I might assist them to do proper role play in this city
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it

Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Bilall Yama

SAD :(
Player
1. Your name IRL rabih
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord rabih#8384
6. Your Nickname rabih shelby
7. Your ID11102

Additional information
i want to become admin bc i wan tto help other with there problems and im asl arabic and Norwegian and ik that there isn't many Norwegian's in server but there is many arabic so i will be able to help them and understand them
2. What are your strengths my strength is to make ppl happy thats why im want to be admin and i cane follow order very ez
3. What are your greatest weaknesses when i make people sad and when i can to anything to make them feel better
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i would
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i don't have a business

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : BERKE BULUT
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours on weekdays, all day on weekends
5. Your Discord: Muhtesemberke#2369
6. Your Nickname: kertenkellekazim sword
7. Your ID: 15351

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? :There are too many rules violations in the game. I want to prevent them. I love the game and since I have a lot of free time, I want to spend my time on it.
2. What are your strengths? : I am very patient and committed to what I do.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Sometimes I find it difficult to understand when someone from different backgrounds who speak English comes in. i don't know some english words i just started learning
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I dont have business

Kyle Vlone

Bulletproof
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Çağatay
2. 24
3. GMT+03:00
4. 5+ hours
5. blvckbird#6465
6. Kyle Blvck
7. 288

1. I think I did everything I could as an IC character in the 7-8 months I spent in GrandRP. Now is the time to use this experience to help people.
2. I have been in almost every organization in the game and I am well-versed in the rules of this organization. In addition, I kept my family in the top 5 for months and continued my competence in the family. In addition, I served as deputy leader at LifeInvader for months and these experiences gave me a great advantage in decision making. I believe that I can use my right decision-making power after i become an admin. And i also know Turkish so i know that there is a lot of Turkish people in the server and i can see that a lot of reports are from Turkish people. I can help you with the translation.
3. I ll be impulsive sometimes and make quick decisions.
4. Yes. I ll be ready.
5. Yes. I ll sell my business.

Hudson Windsor

Player
Player
Information
1. Seth
2. 18
3.Central Daylight Time
4. 4-12 hours per day
5. Fish.#6108
6. Hudson Windsor
7. 23011

Additional information
1. I would love to become an admin because I would really love to help the city and become an amazing part of the admin team. There have been multiple times where my RP has gotten ruined because someone was either RDMing or VDMing. I want to make sure everyone who plays this server has the best experience and those rule breakers don't go unpunished. I know all of the rules perfectly. I will set aside as much time as I can so I can be active in the server.

2. A few of my strengths are fast typing, staying calm under pressure, I speak clear english, and being respectful to the person i'm having a conversation with even if i'm being disrespected

3. I try doing everything the best i can but my main weakness is sometimes forgetting to log stuff I do, but I always try to remember.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave behind the fantastic RP and because the best admin I can be.

5. I do not own any businesses so yes.

Last edited:

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
unknown.png

1. Your name IRL - Shivansh Singla
2. Your age - OOC - (16) , IC - (22)
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - Exam days (3-4hours) week days (6-7hours) off days (8-9hours).
5. Your Discord - Gta Gamers #8928
6. Your Nickname - Jennifer Avenger
7. Your ID - 21495
Additional information
unknown.png

Ans-I want to be admin because I want to help every fresher in RP life and wanted to create RP life more intrusting
Ans-My strengths are that I learn everything very fast and I am not ashamed of doing any thing good whatever the world thinks.
Ans-My greatest weaknesses are that I am lazy in doing something and I can't see any person unhappy in my OOC and IC life.
Ans-Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
Ans-I am not having any business till date

Regards,
unknown.png

Jennifer Avenger
unknown.png

Last edited:

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Zack dutsh

2. Your age : 29

3. Time zone : GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day 8/15

5. Your Discord : ZACK_Pluxury#5021

6. Your Nickname zack_dutsh

7. Your ID 12902

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become responsible?
I have a lot of experience in the server, I previously worked in many government organizations and I was previously in the first city I consider myself an old player and I know how to deal with the rules I also did other work, reporting people who violated the rules. I also want to contribute to making the server better. Also, since I am old in the server, I have knowledge of the laws as I worked in fib before, and some organizations that need discipline and knowledge of the laws

speaking and writing, Playing for a whole day

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
I don't think there is anything stopping me from doing my duty

4. Will you be ready to leave rp
yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :Deepak Raj
2. Your age : 18
5. Average online per day : 6 -12+ hours
6. Your Discord : 👑Deepak Raj👑#6571
7. Your Nickname : Deepak Sonz
8. Your ID : 430
Additional information

-I like to help people out with almost everything I could possibly help with.

-I want to keep the city safe with the least number of rule breaks possible.

-I have been an admin in other projects, so I have experience before.

-I'm not biased at all. I will never treat or help friends different with punishments.

-I would also say that I have a really 1 punishment history

-Quick learner
-Problem solver
-loyal
-Time management
-Good communication

-Being kind to some people more than they actually deserve.

-Yes
-Yes

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
1. Your name IRL : Rajendra Pandey
2. Your age : 17
4. Average online per day : 4-5 Hours Due to recent academic exams
5. Your Discord : Furious#8011
6. Your Nickname : Furious Bolo
7. Your ID : 161

Additional information
I have been Playing on this server since the release and also EN1 earlier and have learnt deeply from my experience as an RP player and the needs and requirements in an admin and i want to try something new and work as an admin and help people out.

with my past experience as a leader and my almost an year of experience of Grand , I am quite fimiliar with the flow of the server and i
can be available at times of need and fulfilling.

i have been a little over the edge at times in my past but i have been learning to manage my rage and ange.

Yes

Yes

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@MR.STUNNERYT#8659 -Keerthi Royal - 2046
@Droppa#8888 - Droppa Yip - 962
@DEVIL#7900 - AxoFear Vulcans - 12377
@yashparashar69#5706 - Yash Astro - 1014
@FurKhaaN#1342 - Itachi Maverick - 383
@SkyToxicGaming#4016 - Sakuraa Royal - 7547
@Muhtesemberke#2369 - kertenkellekazim sword - 15351
@blvckbird#6465 - Kyle Blvck - 288
@Furious#8011 - Furious Bolo - 161

Interviews will be at 16:00 Server time on 24th May​

Top Bottom