Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Emre
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC +3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 06:00 pm- 03:00 am
5. Average online per day: 10 hours
6. Your Discord: bemreq#3617
7. Your Nickname: Yusuf West
8. Your ID: 6741

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
-My biggest reason is that I love helping, teaching and communicating with people, and I think I've done enough in my gaming career. I want to be informative and instructive to people to improve the quality of Role-Play on the server. Considering that I have plenty of game time during the day, I think I can contribute to Grand RP's large community and Role-play structure. I've been in town long enough and now I see myself as someone who explains and teaches people the rules, so it would be an honor to see me help you and the players. My second goal is to help the Turkish community on the server and the developing Turkish situations on the server. Since I have good communication with the Turkish community in the game, I am happy to deal with their problems and help this community. Especially since I spent most of my time solving problems in the game and in state organizations (I was an HC in NG and still am), it was effective in learning the rules. I can't wait to show the effect of this.

2. What are your strengths?
-I think I am calm and solution-oriented in situations, and I also rely on my ability to listen and explain when communicating with people. Because I know the rules, I believe that I can overcome situations with my experience and knowledge. And if I have shortcomings, I believe that I can overcome them with my ability to learn quickly. I think it's a good feature of me that I don't hesitate to get support as I can support in many issues.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I think that the most important of my weaknesses is questioning and criticizing myself a lot. I fight with myself most of the time, but I want to improve myself that I should trust the decisions I make. Another is my experience as an admin, but I think I can overcome this issue by learning quickly.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-Yes, i am ready. Because I think that I spent enough time in the city and learned, had fun, and developed myself and those around me.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes, i am ready for sell. Also, I don't have any business, I'm ready to sell if it happens during this time.
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

ANGAD_YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL:-Angad Singh
2. Your age:-(OOC):-17 (IC):-11
3. Time zone:-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day:-at least 2 hours everyday max like 12 or 10
5. Your Discord:-ANGAD_YT#8463
6. Your Nickname:-Angad
7. Your ID:-1280

Additional information

ans:- I did mostly every thing in grand roleplay(org. legal and illegal) and try to be best in it. As per me you are doing what you like in GRP even the thing you can't do in real life but by being in character. But sometimes it is gone wrong when others unfollow the rules and then even the guy wanna do a RP they don't get a chance so to stop that I want to become a admin and it will be the best thing to be a admin in the best roleplay and help others who are new in the GRAND ROLEPLAY. (disclaimer:-I am not saying that the admins are not doing any thing I am trying to say that even I wanna help others with you guys)
ans:-my strengths are that I take the things seriously both the sides would not like that I am just having fun by being a admin by doing the work first and I can speaking and writing in 2 languages and I will help out the guys as much as I can.
ans:-I think sometimes I get late that could be my weaknesses
ans:-yes, it is a big responsibility if you are ready give it to me I will welcome it.
ans:-yes

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

Aniket

2. 22

3. IST

4. Around 6 to 7 hours on normal days and 14 to 15 hours on weekends.

5. Anii#1441

6. Ani Pluxury

7. 3027

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I've played in both server EN#1 and server EN#2. It’s been more than 3 months playing on this server and more than 6 months in EN#1 and I believe I have accomplished everything. I have no difficulties making friends on the server. I have experience of EMS as I worked there and I also have experience of working in SAHP, GOV, NG and LI. I also have been a part of a gang. As I have this much experience so I know all the rules. So I think that its time that I should use my knowledge about this server to help the new players so that they can have a good time in this server without any problem. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

My strengths are that I am a patient, quick learner, Hard working, friendly and observe everything and then take a proper decision.

3. What are your greatest weakness?

My weakness are Asking for help, talkative.

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business if i have one to become a part of admin.

Last edited:

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL
: Merrick Litchauer
Your Age IRL: 19
Time Zone: GMT -5
Average Time Online Per Day: 3-5 hours weekdays | 5-8 hours weekends
Your Discord: Sadward#6969
Your Nickname: Trey Windsor
Your ID: 1023

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin
: I would like to become an admin on Grand RP because it has been a goal of mine ever since I joined back a few months ago starting on EN1, once I found this server I knew that this was the best server and that it had so much to offer, after playing and getting to know how the server is ran I figured that I would like to become an admin and help run the server and make sure no one is breaking any rules, or that there questions are being answered. I know that if I become an admin that I can help out with all those things from experience I have from playing for many months and countless hours. This will also help me get to learn more so that in the future I can know more things about RP, and especially about the Grand RP servers. This would be a good opportunity for me and the server as I can help bring new ideas to the table and collect everything I know and everything that other people know and share them with the staff to make new things for more fun.

2. What are your strengths: I have many strengths; they are getting things done in a reasonable manner plus getting it done with determination, I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible all it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved, I can then use my strength to help out the servers and new players or even veteran players in the server accomplish what they would like to do. Many more strengths of mine are being found day after day when doing new things, I see this as a growing point and me getting this spot will lead to many more things in the future.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses: I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself or someone else fail, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin: I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do, all from leading a family to working as high command in a org to making tons of friends, I feel like everything I wanted to get done has been done and I will be willing to let the life of RP go away to open a new spot for a new player that can one day be to the point he/she wants to be at, by me leaving RP I can then direct others into the right direction of correct RP so that they can learn fast and have fun.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I will be ready to sell my business if I own one at any given time, but currently I do not own one and I do not see myself owning one anytime soon unless this fails.

Conclusion: This concludes my application for Admin Assistant on Grand RP EN2 I would really be glad to have the opportunity to pursue being an admin on here and get to help out with the server and bring fun to all, I get it if I don't get accepted, I will try again next time but just know I have what it takes and I won't stop believing.

Thanks!

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luna Fingers
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information

i have done everything in game.i was an admin before and i want to be again. i showed my skills and my experince before. now i will continue to my job
strong personality
true decision
i can be very angry sometimes
yes i am ready.
yes.

Last edited:

Persy Jackson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Urban
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: CEST (Server +1)
4. Average online per day: 4+ hours (can be more)
5. Your Discord: Persy#8882
6. Your Nickname: Persy Bolo
7. Your ID: 4708

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Seems like the server needs new, experienced people so i decided to apply.

2. What are your strengths? I am mature, very experienced, i have played alot of this server, i know alot about this server too so it wouldnt be an issue helping others. I used to run my own server and i know some stuff. I am pretty easy going and i speak fluent english, also easy to understand me. If i am required to do something i will make sure i take time to do that. I am also very responsible.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: I am currently kind of emotianlly unstable cause of irl stuff but i can always pull through.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes, thats why i am applying.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Zack dutsh

2. Your age : 29

3. Time zone : GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day 8/15

5. Your Discord : ZACK_Pluxury#5021

6. Your Nickname zack_dutsh

7. Your ID 12902

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become responsible?
I have a lot of experience in the server, I previously worked in many government organizations and I was previously in the first city I consider myself an old player and I know how to deal with the rules I also did other work, reporting people who violated the rules. I also want to contribute to making the server better. Also, since I am old in the server, I have knowledge of the laws as I worked in fib before, and some organizations that need discipline and knowledge of the laws

speaking and writing, Playing for a whole day

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
I don't think there is anything stopping me from doing my duty

4. Will you be ready to leave rp
yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

TomWalker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Tom
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 8h on average, weekends will be more.
5. Your Discord: elysium#7777
6. Your Nickname: Tom Walker
7. Your ID: 26058

Additional information

I've always enjoyed being an admin on roleplay servers on the likes of Arma 3, Garry's Mod, FiveM. That I would like to take the opportunity to become an admin on my favourite server. I have a firm understanding of the rules and plenty of experience in both administrative positions & roleplay situations. I want a clean roleplaying experience for all players on the server so they are able to enjoy their time on the server.

I have a strong drive to deliver & can be active for a decent amount of time each day. I would say I'm easy to talk to & ensure I take a firm view on the situation at hand and proceed with a positive outcome for all parties involved.

I have the drive to be active on the server & have a desire to progress.

I can be partial to slight doubt in how correct my actions may be.

I can make the necessary adjustments, if I'm consider for the position.

I currently do not own a business & would be able to if I was accepted.

Thanks for reading.

Arnavnegi

Ex Deputy Of Vagos
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL - Arnav Negi
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 8-18 hours
5. Your Discord - LuciferMS#7446
6. Your Nickname - arnav negi
7. Your ID - 4111

Additional information
a) I want to help people of the city.
b) I am bored with Normal RP life.
c) I wanna help newbies so that they don't break rules.
d) I wanna get a other experience than normal rp life.
a) I m friendly and frank to everyone.
b) My learning skills are very much good.
c) I like to help people and I am very kind.
d) I m very dedicated towards my duty and task.
e) I never disappoint anyone.
a)I trust anyone very early so its my weakness cz they may be fake.
b) I get emotional very fast.
c) I overthinking a lot.

Yes offcourse cz I am bored living RP life also and I have very good experience in EN#1 as well as EN#2.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes but I don't have any.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
7+ Hours, Really as active as I can be.
5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724
6. Your Nickname
Xavier Neglen
7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to be an admin on GrandRP because I've had so much fun on GrandRP as a whole and have had a fun time with the community. I found out about GrandRP over a year ago and I've had so much fun ever sense I've found out about it. I dedicate alot of time towards GrandRP, No matter what server, What language, The community is amazing and I would like to further help the community. As we all know the server has been growing rapidly and am very excited to see that it is, And the server needs more admins to help all the new joining players and I am willing to do that.

I am very active in the community as a whole, Whether it is OOC or IC I enjoy helping people and communicating with others and improving my social skills.

Sometimes I have a hard time saying no to anyone that needs help so I end up just staying in the server helping new players and messing up my sleep schedule.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business without a doubt.

Xdr Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:Rabun
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:iraq UTC +3
4. Average online per day 3-14
5. Your Discord: XDR RUSSI#5748
6. Your Nickname:Boly Peshmerga
7. Your ID:21269

Additional information
=i want to help peoples to warn them of rules and make the city better
=in most things im strength
i am not weakness
=YES
=YES

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yash Parashar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord - yashparashar69#5706
6. Your Nickname - Yash Astro
7. Your ID - 1014

Additional information
a) Since I have done so many things now I want to help or guide people to enjoy a fair and good quality RP.
b) I want the community to be better free from rule breakers and hackers because these are the only person who don't let others to experience the quality RP.
a) I have patience and a supportive Nature.
b) I have no anger issue.
c) I am dedicated to my work, if any one needs me I am ready to help them at any time.
: Now since I have given my so much time to the city it seems like I don't have any weakness I can handle situation pretty good now.
: Yes
: Yes

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Oliver Void#0364
6. Your Nickname Oliver Void
7. Your ID 762

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become a admin to help out in any way I can I want to help make sure people follow the rules and so everyone can have fun.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are activity hard working very nice and helpful.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness are Being talkative sometimes.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes for Sure!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes for sure!

Zack_Dotsh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Zack dutsh

2. Your age : 29

3. Time zone : GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day 8/15

5. Your Discord : ZACK_Pluxury#5021

6. Your Nickname zack_dutsh

7. Your ID 12902

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become responsible?
I have a lot of experience in the server, I previously worked in many government organizations and I was previously in the first city I consider myself an old player and I know how to deal with the rules I also did other work, reporting people who violated the rules. I also want to contribute to making the server better. Also, since I am old in the server, I have knowledge of the laws as I worked in fib before, and some organizations that need discipline and knowledge of the laws

speaking and writing, Playing for a whole day

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
I don't think there is anything stopping me from doing my duty

4. Will you be ready to leave rp
yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Dhruv06

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Dhruv Sojitra
2. Your age:- 20
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 5-6hours
5. Your Discord:- DHRUV#8875
6. Your Nickname:- Ross Geller
7. Your ID:- 24751

Additional information
Many of them are doing fail RP or playing like ordinary GTA online and most of them get away with that without getting punished and I never discriminate with players. Also in EN-1,I have done everything except becoming administrator. So that's the only experience left for me.
I am calm and I always make right and fair decisions and I also help players of GRP even though I m not an admin in RP.
I don't have any major weakness but I just have some anger issues in some circumstances but I always do my best to control it and in most of situations I'm successful in doing that!
YES, I have experienced almost every ORG in GRP EN-1 also in EN-2,I work in Life Invader and I explored everything so now I m willing to step forward by being an Administrator by leaving RP Life.
Yes, but I don't own any!

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Carl
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+4
4. Average online per day - Max 14 hour
5. Your Discord - Carl Gallager#2259
6. Your Nickname - Carl Gallager
7. Your ID - 15360

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to help people, in their problems, questions and other. I want to provide that people will know rules, and things like where is ghetto and other things.
2. What are your strengths? I will say I love rules, and I want to provide that players will know that, they need to know rules.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don't know, I can't shoot great, but I can shoot good.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes, I want to be safe and make players safe.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have business, but I have house and I'm in family

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Vatsal Mishra
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- IST (GMT + 5:30)
4. Average online per day- 4-5 Hrs (could be more if i became admin)
6. Your Discord- Sñîpèr#7854
7. Your Nickname- Justin Smith
8. Your ID- 1002

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I have always loved helping people and let them explore more about this server and different thing and for preventing any server rule breaks and give everyone a fair chance to RP. I have been playing on this server for more than 9 months now and have been experienced in each and every single thing and still exploring I want to Help people to explore this server and make them familiar to all the rules.
- Passionate about my work.
- Patience and make correct decision in tough conditions.
- Helping skill and respect to all.
- Getting familiar to new environment quickly.
- Anger sometimes my anger cause me take wrong decision.
- ignorance I completely hate to get ignored by anyone.
- Trust someone very quickly. (Exceptions are there for this)
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Note:- I want to request the reviewing Admin, My level is low but i have more then sufficient knowledge which is required to become admin, Which i can Proove in interview also.

Thanks For Reading My Application
Grand Rp On Top❤️

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:
1. Mika.S
2. 19
3. GMT+10
4. 6hrs+
5. Mikks#0212
6. Mikks Bolo
7. ID:39
Additional information

I would like to become admin due to me playing for over 4 months now and have been in gangs and legal organisations. I Have been in alot of rp situations during those times being in different organisations which i would want others to experience. I would want to help and lead others throughtout there time in GRP like other admins did to me when i was new to the city. I feel like we need more admins during the night time which is the time i play at due to my timezone.

I can communicate with others and listen to what they have to say. I have alot of experience in GRP.

I sometimes can get angry easily but i am slowly overcoming it

Yes

Yes (I Dont have one)

Last edited:

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Yusuf
2. 16
3. UK (GMT)
4. 6+ hours
5. Droppa#8888
6. Droppa Yip
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. After I pass the assistant level, I would like to move in to a crime admin, this is due to me being in multiple gangs, currently leader of bloods, deputy of multiple other gangs previously and also high command. This has allowed me to see all the rules of crime and the ins and outs needed to be a crime admin.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more).

My greatest weaknesses are not knowing when to ask for help, talk a lot

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Last edited:

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
1. Your name IRL : Rajendra Pandey
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 4-5 Hours Due to recent academic exams
5. Your Discord : Furious#8011
6. Your Nickname : Furious Bolo
7. Your ID : 161

Additional information
I have been Playing on this server since the release and also EN1 earlier and have learnt deeply from my experience as an RP player and the needs and requirements in an admin and i want to try something new and work as an admin and help people out.

with my past experience as a leader and my almost an year of experience of Grand , I am quite fimiliar with the flow of the server and i
can be available at times of need and fulfilling.

i have been a little over the edge at times in my past but i have been learning to manage my rage and ange.

Yes

Yes

Top Bottom