Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Dino lopes

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Afran

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT+3

4. Average online per day
6-12hrs

5. Your Discord
Dark_leader1#1152

6. Your Nickname

Dino lopes

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been in the city for a long time and since I have the experience of being in Gang and High Command in FIB and SAHP and so I want to help the players specially who are new in the city also I want to give proper punishment to the people who take advantage to the RP rules

2. What are your strengths?
- Passionate about my work.
- Patience and make correct decision in tough conditions.
- Helping skill and respect to all.
- Getting familiar to new environment quickly.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- ignorance I completely hate to get ignored by anyone.
- Trust someone very quickly. (Exceptions are there for this)

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Sultan Sherazi
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 HOURS
5. nomansherazi#7010
6. Sultan Shah
7. 14453
Additional Information
1. why do you want to become an admin?

Ans: I want to become an admin assassint for now. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand RP and want to help the peoples regarding their questions and i want to clear the questions popping in the minds of new and old members.
2. what are your strengths?
Ans: I respect all the peoples and i can handle all type of situtions and i am fast learner.
3. what are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: I get angry very fast but i am working on it very soon it will get fixed
4.will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes, to become an admin i can do anything
5. will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans: yes, to become an admin i can do anything
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION 😇

Last edited:

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
7+ Hours, Really as active as I can be.
5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724
6. Your Nickname
Ash Atkin
7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to be an admin on GrandRP because I've had so much fun on GrandRP as a whole and have had a fun time with the community. I found out about GrandRP over a year ago and I've had so much fun ever sense I've found out about it. I dedicate alot of time towards GrandRP, No matter what server, What language, The community is amazing and I would like to further help the community. As we all know the server has been growing rapidly and am very excited to see that it is, And the server needs more admins to help all the new joining players and I am willing to do that.

I am very active in the community as a whole, Whether it is OOC or IC I enjoy helping people and communicating with others and improving my social skills.

Sometimes I have a hard time saying no to anyone that needs help so I end up just staying in the server helping new players and messing up my sleep schedule.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business without a doubt.

DevarshS

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Devarsh Sarodia
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord - GHOST#1854
6. Your Nickname - Devarsh Sarodia
7. Your ID - 197

Additional information
--> I want to become an admin because I have experience in all of the orgs and how they work. I would like to maintain a high level of RP in the orgs and I want to make sure that innocent guys don't get punished. I have always loved helping people and by becoming an admin, I would have more chances to do so. I want to give everyone a fair chance.
--> I can take decisions under pressure.
--> I am a quick learner.
--> I am kind.
--> I don't like when people lie to me.
--> Yes
--> Yes

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Lewis
2. Your age - 15
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours but more such as 8-10 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord - HughJass#9937
6. Your Nickname - Drr Giugo
7. Your ID - 135

I want to become an admin because I want to help the community and the players experience better RP and help maintain good RP amongst all of the players. I also know most of the major rule breaks that occur. I have joined all orgs at least once other than SAHP and I have been HC in all of them but SAHP. I have a lot of experience from both sides legal and illegal. I have good communication skills and I can make right and fair decisions amongst player disputes and arguments about rule breaks.

I have good communication skills, I can maintain calmness at times when it is needed. I always make fair decisions for every punishment and I am not biased in any way at all. I always help people no matter what and I don't hold grudges so if I don't like someone in RP I will leave it behind and forget about it so I can do my job and help out

To be completely honest I don't have any big or major issues but I have a small weakness which is when someone disrespects my friends or family I get quite angry when that happens and I do my best to control it but depending on what they say and if they carry on saying stuff but most of the time I am successful In controlling it and not losing my temper.

RoyVND

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Roy
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: CEST (Amsterdam)
4. Average online per day: 3-6h
5. Your Discord: Roy#5039
6. Your Nickname: Roy Boudewijn
7. Your ID: 15768

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I like to keep everything busy and flowing, even while gaming. I want to try everything I can to make GrandRP an even better place to be than it already is. I want to be a great point of contact for all players who need help or even just want to chat for advice. I have had lots of experience being admin in FiveM roleplay servers. I have also hosted and moderated game servers on Minecraft and Rust.

Some of my best strengths are that I am always respectful to everyone, it does not matter who you are or what you do. I always want to have fun. Positive thinking is a great plus of mine, even when problem solving! I take my time to approach tickets and treat them carefully.

I am always honest, while this may not be a bad thing I always speak from my heart. I'm also a big perfectionist, although I am working on that!

I do not own a business right now, so I guess this does not apply to me.

Ljuba Zemunac

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Anej
2. 17
3. GMT +2
4. 18hrs
5. Gol3x#9426
6. Ljuba Zemunac
7. 15581

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because I've had a lot of fun time on this server.I want to do something good for the city and help the newe people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly.
2. I can work under the pressure and im a good listener.
3. None
4. Yes
5. I don't have any

Jhony Davids

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Gaurav
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: FREEZO#1900
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Davids
7. Your ID: 316

Additional information

Ans: - As we know this server is growing drastically and the number of players was increasing day by day. As the number increases the possibility of breaking rules and mistakes was done by the citizen or players and by becoming admin assistant/admin I would like to punish those who are breaking rules and tell them what mistake they are doing. I respect to the developers who put their efforts and time to make this server and the rules which was made by them. They are continuously working to make this community strong and I would also like to help them by delivering a great and fair service.
- With good position comes with good responsibility and I understand all my responsibility very much and like to serve this city as a admin.

Ans:- I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
- I am really good at self-learner and self motivated to the work given to me.

Ans: - I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
- I am very straight forward.

Ans: - Yes, I am ready.

Ans:- Yes, I will sell my business.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724
6. Your Nickname
Ash Atkin
7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to be an admin on GrandRP because I've had so much fun on GrandRP as a whole and have had a fun time with the community. I found out about GrandRP over a year ago and I've had so much fun ever sense I've found out about it. I dedicate alot of time towards GrandRP, No matter what server, What language, The community is amazing and I would like to further help the community. As we all know the server has been growing rapidly and am very excited to see that it is, And the server needs more admins to help all the new joining players and I am willing to do that.

I am very active in the community as a whole, Whether it is OOC or IC I enjoy helping people and communicating with others and improving my social skills.

Sometimes I have a hard time saying no to anyone that needs help so I end up just staying in the server helping new players and messing up my sleep schedule.

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
1. 17
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#0366
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have a devoted personality and will always do any task handed to me. I have great sportsmanship, I am kind-hearted and I understand and know most server rules and city laws. I can act efficiently and effectively in any situation I face even when under a lot of stress and I will deal with it in a professional manner. I live and am an honest and unbiased individual that has no issue dealing with situations. I have great leadership qualities and work great with others. I am very active on the NA server. I am ready to leave the roleplay life and become an admin.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations

I have a very fluent English
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
A weakness I have is my spelling because of dyslexia so I can spell some words wrong.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

(P.S Please give me a second chance)

Yurika boyka

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL kartik bhat
2. Your age. 18
3. Time zone. Gmt 5:30
4. Average online per day. 10-15
5. Your Discord. Kartik#6805
6. Your Nickname. Yurika boyka
7. Your ID. 23688

Additional information
Ans i would like to work as a admin because i think i can maintain this more good current admins are doing best work and i can work like them. My brother also worked as a admin so i think its my time also . I will punish those who do not take the role play seriously because it us really necessary to feel the game so nearby people can also enjoy . I love to help people also especially i would really love to fix any problem that people got.

Ans My strength is that i can play very long day without taking a single break . As i told earlier I love to solve problems patiently and i am in totally love with that but beside that whoever will broke the rules will not be tolerated
Ans My greatest weakness is that i am so addicted to this game that i can't even leave this and i think this will impact my physical strength
Ans yes i am more than ready to leave rp life because we also need to move on or we need to have a change in life i want to try something new also .
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans yes i will sell everything in my possession not a single thing should be left by me

Yurika boyka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
. Your name IRL kartik bhat
2. Your age. 18
3. Time zone. Gmt 5:30
4. Average online per day. 10-15
5. Your Discord. Kartik#6805
6. Your Nickname. Yurika boyka
7. Your ID. 23688

Additional information
Ans i would like to work as a admin because i think i can maintain this more good current admins are doing best work and i can work like them. My brother also worked as a admin so i think its my time also . I will punish those who do not take the role play seriously because it us really necessary to feel the game so nearby people can also enjoy . I love to help people also especially i would really love to fix any problem that people got.

Ans My strength is that i can play very long day without taking a single break . As i told earlier I love to solve problems patiently and i am in totally love with that but beside that whoever will broke the rules will not be tolerated
Ans My greatest weakness is that i am so addicted to this game that i can't even leave this and i think this will impact my physical strength
Ans yes i am more than ready to leave rp life because we also need to move on or we need to have a change in life i want to try something new also .
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans yes i will sell everything in my possession not a single thing should be left by me

Good man

Richard King
Player
I want to become an admin because Grand was my First RP server and it's been a long time connected with Grand. I m hardworking and never let anyone down with my work. I try my best to complete the task given to me, I m very active and attentive towards my work. I m playing on Grand for months so I m familiar with most of the server rules and have been in many admin situations and learned a lot of from them. My preferred timings are 8:00 - 17:00 city time. I m willing to give my 100% to my work and my upcoming responsibilities.

I m built for hard work
I can think of both sides.
I m familiar with most of the rules.
I have a lot of Leo exp.
I can speak both English and Hindi language fluently.
I can provide proper and equal justice to everyone

None

It's my pleasure to become an admin and I will gladly leave RP life to move upward in my life.

I don't have any.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 5 to 6
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit garg
7. 728
> I want to become an admin as I've had a very fun time on this server.I want to help better the city and help the newe people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I've always tried to improve RP quality ever since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on GrandRP. I have been a ex vagos Leader en1 of gangs and right now i am deputy of ballas in en2. I've been in every organization that there is and know how they work. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime or state admin as I know all the rules and how they work for both.

> My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.
Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviours in the future.i have 2year RP experience and Admin experience in FiveM servers.

>In some situations i feel some frustration when others perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than i expect.
>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

>I don't have a business.

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alex wallace
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT: 0 (Server time)
4. Average online per day: Weekdays: 4-5 hours, Weekends: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: I Z4NDER I#6175
6. Your Nickname: Zander Atkin
7. Your ID: 7563

Additional information
I wish to become an admin to help better the community. With my calmness and politeness i've been known to help de-escalate situations and provide insight to situations without being disrespectful. my nature has to always been friendly and help most of the newest players in the city. ive been in city since December and been on every day. i feel now is the right time to try my take in helping along side server admins

I'm Calm, I dont jump to conclusions, I analyse each situation before making a decision. I'm well versed in server rules and speak my mind on situations

i look for perfection in the tasks im given

Yes

Yes,

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yash Parashar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord - yashparashar69#5706
6. Your Nickname - Yash Astro
7. Your ID - 1014

Additional information
a) Since I have done so many things now I want to help or guide people to enjoy a fair and good quality RP.
b) I want the community to be better free from rule breakers and hackers because these are the only person who don't let others to experience the quality RP.
a) I have patience and a supportive Nature.
b) I have no anger issue.
c) I am dedicated to my work, if any one needs me I am ready to help them at any time.
: Now since I have given my so much time to the city it seems like I don't have any weakness I can handle situation pretty good now.
: Yes
: Yes

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Lewis
2. Your age - 15
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hours but more such as 8-10 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord - HughJass#9937
6. Your Nickname - Drr Giugo
7. Your ID - 135

I want to become an admin because I want to help the community and the players experience better RP and help maintain good RP amongst all of the players. I also know most of the major rule breaks that occur. I have joined all orgs at least once other than SAHP and I have been HC in all of them but SAHP. I have a lot of experience from both sides legal and illegal. I have good communication skills and I can make right and fair decisions amongst player disputes and arguments about rule breaks.

I have good communication skills, I can maintain calmness at times when it is needed. I always make fair decisions for every punishment and I am not biased in any way at all. I always help people no matter what and I don't hold grudges so if I don't like someone in RP I will leave it behind and forget about it so I can do my job and help out

To be completely honest I don't have any big or major issues but I have a small weakness which is when someone disrespects my friends or family I get quite angry when that happens and I do my best to control it but depending on what they say and if they carry on saying stuff but most of the time I am successful In controlling it and not losing my temper.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724
6. Your Nickname
Ash Atkin
7. Your ID

Additional information

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Alex James
2. 18
3.EST
4. 8,9 hrs a day
5. Joro#2005
6. Tay Gucci

1. I want to become an admin to help people in the server as i love it alot i spend alot of time in it and i wana make it a better place!
2. I can listen to both sides and not get angry or respond back to insults in any way
3. I dont think i have any or i havent found them yet.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Top Bottom