Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

skyblaze

HOW COPY !
Player
Your name IRL: Supriyo
Your age (OOC):19
Time zone + country:GMT +5:30 , India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play :13:00-03:00
Average online per day(hours):9
Your Discord ID:skyrichxd_19580
Your characters' name (IC):Sky rich
Your in game ID:1059033
Your in game level:9
Languages spoken:Hindi , English , Bengali
What section would you prefer to be curator of : State

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
:- im interested more in admin life than rp life , and i also did many stuffs in rp like as a leo as gang so now i want to help new citizens as an admin . I saw there is a lack of admins so i want to try my best to give a good experience for new citizens
What are your strengths?
:-i can Handel pressure , punctual , know my limits where to stop
What are your weaknesses?
:-Trust peoples easily , Honest
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
:-i m excellent at group work
i can Handel any kind of pressure situation
i will do my work with my 100%
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
:- yes . i don't have one
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
:- Nothing
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
:- Yes i have knowledge of legal org also im 2X under deputy in FIB in 2 term in a row .

Falcon Tzariarr

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name Irl : Mahathir Al Goni
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+6 (Bangladesh)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 23:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: blackfalcon02
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Falcon Tzariarr
  8. Your in game ID: 55125
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English, Bangla, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? - I had worked in almost every legal and illegal org using my another account blackfalcon tzariar (id:58373) which was taken by a scamer and it got a perma ban . after returning to the city with this one, I realized that I had done most of the rp things here, that's why want to also gather exp as admin.
  2. What are your strengths? - My family members and friends are my strengths who always give me positive thoughts and motivations.
  3. What are your weaknesses? - As Im an asian and english is my second language. Sometimes I found my self speechless because I cant find suitable words that time.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? - I have the patience to hear people and make a good judgement. I hope it will help other citizens to get their rights back.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -yes, though I dont have any.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? - Sometimes I might have exams. During exams, it might cause in being active more than 2 hours
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? - I had been eager to be an admin from the very beginning of my journey in this server, I was always fond off them. That makes me more courageous to become an admin

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Sky Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I have been on this project for a while, and I enjoy playing on GrandRP.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No

mr_abhi198

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Your name IRL: Abhinav Alok
Your age (OOC): 19 years
Time zone + country: UTC+05:30 India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00 (due to vacation, may change when classes will start)
Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6 hrs (may change after 9th August)
Your Discord ID: mr_abhi198
Your characters' name (IC): Curious Abhi
Your in game ID: 156283
Your in game level: 19
Languages spoken: English and Hindi

Additional information

Ans:
I aspire to become an admin because I want to solve problems for many players and protect innocent players from being victimized. I enjoy helping others, and becoming an admin will allow me to assist them more effectively.

Ans:
One of my key strengths is my willingness to go above and beyond to assist others and ensure their well-being. I am deeply committed to supporting my community and always strive to be a reliable and helpful presence. Additionally, I am a dedicated and hardworking individual.

Ans:
I tend to easily believe anyone who speaks to me softly, which can sometimes lead to being deceived. Additionally, I am quite emotional.

Ans:
I bring a strong sense of helpfulness and a genuine desire to assist others. I have the ability to make fair decisions that satisfy both sides and can work calmly under pressure.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans:
I don't have any business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans:
At the moment, the primary issue affecting my activity is my college classes. Balancing my academic responsibilities with my commitments here can be challenging.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Ans: No.

Best Regards,
Abhinav Alok

ehabpluxury2

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: UTC +2:00
3. Average online per week (hours): 60hrs
4. Your Discord ID: ehabqadi264
5. Your characters' name (IC): Ehab pluxury
6. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): :111907
7. Your ingame level: 9
8. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
9: Languages spoken: English and arabic

Additional information
I have been playing RP for wail now (+3 years ) and been in En3 since last year February, i had my fair share of experience in both State and Crime as , and i think the time has come for me to take the next step, and try something new by helping regulating the server by helping new players and punish the Rule Breakers.
2.What are your strengths?
I am a quick learner and patient
3.What are your weaknesses?
sometimes i am moody but i try to keep it professional , and I don't have any fixed working hours in my IRL job.
4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I played in the EN3 server and got a lot of skills
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes
6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
as i said previously in my IRL job I don't have any fixed working hours in my IRL Job so i don't really have a specific time when i will be in game but i can still try my best to not make it inflict with my position as an admin.
7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
in the time i have been in en3 i have tried my best to be a good player but no one is perfect at the end im a human but i always try to learn from my mistakes and be a better version of myself.

ballistick

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information

ballistick

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Cagan
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GTC+3 turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):13.00-22.00
  5. Average online per day(hours):7-8
  6. Your Discord ID:ballistick_
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Ballistick TheCinop
  8. Your in game ID:113226
  9. Your in game level:19
  10. Languages spoken:turkish-inglish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):i know state better
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?- the rp life is being boring to me after that much hours on the game and i wanna try the admin life before i go
  2. What are your strengths?- im not a angry man i can try everything to support the players id love to help to players and teach them
  3. What are your weaknesses? - im a little shy and quiet
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?- i think there is no turkish admin if i come i can talk with turkish guys dont know english well my english is good also
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?- after 30 days i have school and i will free the game that times
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?- i just wanna try to be an admin i think i cant but just like i said i wanna try to be an admin atleast i hope im not gonna take you guys time

ballistick

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Cagan
  3. Time zone + country: GTC+3 turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):13.00-22.00
  5. Average online per day(hours):7-8
  6. Your Discord ID:ballistick_
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Ballistick TheCinop
  8. Your in game ID:113226
  9. Your in game level:19
  10. Languages spoken:turkish-inglish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):i know state better
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?- the rp life is being boring to me after that much hours on the game and i wanna try the admin life before i go
  2. What are your strengths?- im not a angry man i can try everything to support the players id love to help to players and teach them
  3. What are your weaknesses? - im a little shy and quiet
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?- i think there is no turkish admin if i come i can talk with turkish guys dont know english well my english is good also
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?- after 30 days i have school and i will free the game that times
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?- i just wanna try to be an admin i think i cant but just like i said i wanna try to be an admin atleast i hope im not gonna take you guys time
close it

Luna Pluxury

Former Governor En2
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
**Information:**

Your name IRL: Wrishav Chowdhury

Your age (OOC): 24

Time zone + country: GMT +5:30

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00 to 16:00

Average online per day(hours): 4 to 6

Your Discord ID: govlunamoonstone

Your characters' name (IC): Luna MoonStone

Your in game ID: 102784

Your in game level: 37

Languages spoken: Bengali, Hindi, English

**Additional Information:**

1. **Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?**

I want to become an admin because I've reached a point where I've explored all aspects of RP Life and am looking for a new challenge. I aim to contribute to maintaining a positive and healthy environment in Grand RP, which I hold in high regard as my first RP server. With experience in various roles such as GOV, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, NG, LI, and holding a lawyer's license, I am well-versed in the law and dedicated to improving the RP experience for others. Spending 6 to 8 hours daily in the city has given me a deep appreciation for the community, and I'm eager to give back by supporting and guiding players, as I have learned from the respected admins.

2. **What are your strengths?**

I possess several strengths, including being a good listener, having a respectful demeanor, and consistently seeking to help others without expecting anything in return. My calm and composed nature has earned me respect and affection from many people in the city.

3. **What are your weaknesses?**

My greatest weakness is my kind-hearted nature, which sometimes makes me susceptible to being persuaded by others.

4. **What skills can you bring to the admin team?**

Technical Skills: Good at understanding and managing server hardware, operating systems, and network setups.

Communication: Able to explain things clearly and work well with others to solve problems.

Adaptability: Quick to learn new things and stay updated with new mechanisms.

5. **Will you be ready to sell your business?**

I currently do not own a business, but if I did, I would be willing to sell it, as adhering to the rules is more important to me than maintaining a business.

6.**Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?**

Currently there no IRL issue or Situation that will prevent me from being active at the moment or any time soon.

7.**Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?**

I’m eager to contribute and adapt quickly, and I’m always up-to-date with the latest update and technologies.

Thanks for your time.

Yours faithfully,

Luna MoonStone

silver1785

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Vaibhav Verma
  2. Your age (OOC): 20
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 14:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: silver1785
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Silver Plays
  8. Your in game ID: 79485
  9. Your in game level: 26
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information
    1.I arrived at this city nearly around 1.5 year ago, since then i started to explore the city as much as i can, i gained experience by working in different beginner jobs around the city be it farmer, taxi driver, bus driver, trucker, collector, etc. After gaining a plenty of experience in beginner jobs, i started exploring the legal side of jobs like LSPD, SAHP etc. I gained plenty of experience there and became an High Command of Legal orgs due to good work in a very short term.
    2.Apart from these things, till date, i have just made a single mistake in my punishment history, i have always been a citizen who always follows all the rules be it IC or OOC.
    3.So, as i have gained a pretty much experience of the roleplay, so i think i should become an admin and leave the RP life so that i can help the citizens with my experience.

- Calm Behaviour
    - Polite
    - Sincere towards my work

- Sometimes a bit laziness

I bring my detailed investigative behaviour and decent communication skills which are very important being an admin

Yes, Luckily i don't have any business

For now, there's no IRL issue

NO!

Last edited:

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information:

Your name IRL: Aakash

Your age (OOC): 19

Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 and India

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 21:00

Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours

Your Discord ID: krishnamurari406

Your characters' name (IC): Krishna Murari

Your in-game ID: 109291

Your in-game level: 19

Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Gujarati

What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?:
I want to become an admin because I have good experience of RP and with that I also have experience in legal organizations and gangs. I want to help the players with the knowledge and experience I have. I want to maintain good RP in the city and I will make sure I will punish the players who are breaking rules and degrading RP of other players.

What are your strengths?:
I can learn things quickly, I am good listener, I am calm minded and do not take my decisions in rush and I have good language skills and can speak fluently.

What are your weaknesses?:
I sometimes overthink in the situation.

I will take proper guidance from my seniors, I will maintain coordination between our teammates, I will be respectful to my seniors and will give my best efforts to maintain good environment in the team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
Yes, but I do not own a business.

Any IRL issue or situation preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?:
No.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?:
At last just want to tell you that I haven’t broke any rules in the city and will make sure that others players also do not break the rules.

THANK YOU

Last edited:

Janice Huxley

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: James
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: Server time
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8-12
  6. Your Discord ID: janicehuxley002
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Janice Huxley
  8. Your in game ID: 73485
  9. Your in game level: 27
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Either i am not bother. I have a lot of experience in both.
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to leave RP to become admin to simply try something new. I have been in both crime and legal orgs for more than 4 months now. Due to this i want to try something completly different and be able to help people in a different way to what i currently do. I want to be able to interact with more people and be able to help as many people as possible.
  2. What are your strengths? My strengths are deffently, good communication skills, very understanding, very helpful i am also very willing to work and try very hard to help the server and impress higher ups.
  3. What are your weaknesses? I can lose my temper some times when people do not listen and are not willing to let me help.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I can bring dedication, hard work, loyalty, Honesty and all together an amazing admin.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I have a lot of expereicne in both state and crime orgs, i was deputy governor in Frank Bellics term, Deputy of Vagos during Arups term and Deputy of Bloods during Aryans term. So i do not mind taking either state or crime.
Thank you for thaking your time to review my application
Janice Huxley

Obito_Pluxury

The truth will set you free
Player
1.Your name IRL: Priyanshu Jhanjhariya
2.Your age (OOC): 17
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | IST
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 14:00 - 20:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 3-5 Hours
6.Your Discord ID: xyz_chad1
7.Your characters' name (IC): Zoroo Tempest
8.Your in game ID: 97991
9.Your in game level: 18
10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi.
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State.
Additional information

I wanted to become an admin and leave RP life because I spend a lot of time doing RP around 1.7 Years but still I found it interesting and great but as now i believe that I got fully ready for admin team after getting knowledge of rules and system of city I wanted to be a part of admin team and help newbies to get good understanding of rules and make city more better.

What are your strengths?

• Good Listener and Learner
• Great communication skill
• Before taking judgement I think twice

•Trust people easily
* I am a lit bit of introvert guy.

1. As I have been in the city for 1.7 Years I know how things actually work and how we have to work upon it to improve.
2. I can give more time to the admin team if I am required.
3. Will be fully responsible for my work

• Yes

• No
Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
• I am currently the Under Deputy of Ballas
• I Was Ex- Under Sheriff
* FIB DHOD

Last edited:

ezrag

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Jack
  3. Time zone + country: UTC +10 Australia
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00am - 12:00am
  6. Your Discord ID: bozo_guy123
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ezra Genovese
  8. Your in game ID: 119247
  9. Your in game level: 7
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information

- As I have served in the grand rp community, attending all gang events and helping with the org I believe I am ready to become admin. I love helping new members of the organisation teaching them the ways of a criminal. Being admin I will promote a positive community and reduce the toxicity in the server. I have great communication skills and love helping all people when they are unsure of things. I have learned most of the server rules and would love to give back to the community. Please consider me for the position, kind regards.

What are your strengths?

- Great communication skills, fluent in english
- Always ready for all situations
- Can do what I am asked
- Promotes non toxic community

- Can get get angry when people are disrespectful

- With my knowledge of rules and helping out members of the gang I am willing to expand that to helping the whole server. I want to lend a hand to anyone who needs it no matter what. I can bring my experience to the admin team.

Yes

No

- I am a hard worker

Thomas Blaze

TYRANT. 1 X Deputy Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
6.Your Discord ID: thomas.blaze
7.Your characters' name (IC): Thomas Blaze
8.Your in-game ID: 161132
9.Your in-game level: 12
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Spanish
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ever since I stepped foot into this I have always paid extreme attention to the work of an admin and taken time to learn all the rules myself in hopes of being able to serve the server someday as positive player. While Being an admin, I oath to make sure to do my best to reduce rule breaks in the city and whoever does so gets fairly punished, being aware of all the rules of grand roleplay my decision making abilities would never be clouded which will help me think and respond properly. I want to do as much as I possibly can to contribute to the admin team!

I am memorized through all the rules of grand roleplay very firmly.
I have experience in both state and crime as an HC so I am well aware how things go both sides.
I am reliable and good with communication.
I am always willing to learn!
I adapt to my enviroment fairly well and fast.
I dont let friendship cloud my judgement.

Sometimes I take a while to understand the reasonings.
I can sometimes be a little impatient but I never let it take over me.
Take on too much responsibilites.

I can bring a blazing skill set of experience along with agile thinking and docile yet fair decision making power via me. I am experienced in both crime and state so whichever curatorship I get, I will make sure to nurture the org as much as I can and also dedicate my time in preserving roleplay in the city whilst punishing people who do rulebreaks. I can bring my sheer focus which will help me do my work with agility, hence lowering the overall workload In the admin team and plus I am always there to assist!

I dont own a business so yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, None

My applications for admin have not been considered but please to the reviewing curator, I want to affirm that I am fully aware of all rules and its been time so please consider me and give me a chance, Both sam and pablo sir has told that i can apply!

Regards,
Thomas Blaze

Prince Sohel

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information

Information

1.Your name IRL: Sk Sohel Ahamad
2.Your age (OOC): 24
3.Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 21:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 8 hr
6.Your Discord ID: embrenoid
7.Your characters' name (IC): ParaDox Maddy
8.Your in-game ID: 163708
9.Your in-game level: 16
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali and Urdu
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I was played RP to much and i think i can go for admin team to help other citizen for improving their RP life and i aslo play other servers and i think grand rp is the most hiped server till now and i will be glad that if i get the opportunity here.
-I have experienced almost every type of role-play situation i have done everything for myself and now i think I’m enable to guide citizens of LS.
-I have minimun knowledge of all state org. Specially EMS and LI and little-bit of LSPD. now i also want to watch over the city as an admin.

2.What are your strengths?
-Quick dicition maker, dedicated to the work im currently doing, i never forget my responsibilities. Im not biased.

3.What are your weaknesses?
-I dont have any weakness but in RP when i see new id first i explain and give 2nd chance and then i give pumisment.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Giving quick decisions, i will personally discuss to the person and i will listen both side perspectives and give the fare punishment. I will very carefully take the decision when he is newbie. I will not be biased. If my frd is doing mistakes if he/she is wrong then i will also give the punishment.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes, I dont have business.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-ID is just a number, most important is experince and give output.
Thank You

Last edited:

Zain Skorpean

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Zain
Your age (OOC): 19
Time zone + country: GMT+5 | Pakistan
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 4 Hours
Your Discord ID: zainuu0227
Your characters' name (IC): Zain Skorpean
Your in game ID: 62534
Your in game level: 37
Languages spoken: English/Hindi/Urdu

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 its been 2years i have been in Admins team before but left because i was having (anxiety issues which made me left at that time but now i am recover fully) and i will try my best to fullfill my duty this time

What are your strengths?

my weakness is my strength

As i mentioned up it means i am overthinker so i use to ready my self mentaly in every upcoming situation.

I was n ex server admin so this time i will like to start freshly with lot of motivation to help out in this project.

yes

Before i got mental health issues because of my family and stuffs that was the reason i left before but now i am ready to start freshly.

Ex en2 server administrator ready to help out again in this project.

note : Dear Sam and Pablo i am expecting 1 chance because sometimes giving last chance is worthfull.

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:00 ( Pakistan )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 -19:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-7 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: levi.pluxury
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Levi Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 76189
  9. Your in game level: 35
  10. Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Both
Additional information

I wanted to become admin because i always wanted to help and assist new peoples as well as sharing experiences to players to maintain their good roleplay. I was playing this game for +2 years which i have so many experience in State and org as well. I was leader too. Sometimes i do my work at night time and I will help my fellow admins when they need assistance at anytime.

- Good Communication Skills
    - Team Management
    - Professionalism
    - Patience
    - Problem solving skills

- Sometime I get nervous while handling situation
    - Trust People Easily

- I can bring Problem Solving skill which help in situations.
    - I can bring my experience and help new players.
    - I can be active for more time in the server and can help as much as possible
    - Sometimes I can work in night time also and do all duties at this time

- I have no business.

- No
    - According to my experiences i wanted to perform and show my skills in admin team.
    - As I was Ex - Administrator and also want to join this beautiful team which i can help and assist my fellows

Last edited:

ketaa bolo

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL ketaa
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: UTC-4 +USA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (14:00 to 19:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours): 3-8
  6. Your Discord ID: notketaa2277
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Ketaa bolo
  8. Your in game ID:154135
  9. Your in game level:13
  10. Languages spoken Hindi+English+Spanish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? because i want to experience a new life and i want to protect city and make the city free from crime and help to manage and improve the city environment
  2. What are your strengths? the ability to make fair, well-informed decisions and guide the citizen and im good in communication skills im here 3-8, so im always ready to help whenever citizen needs me and i have good skills to solve the problems
  3. What are your weaknesses? im too kindhearted
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? 1. Ability to mediate and resolve disputes between citizens to maintain a positive environment in the city. 2. I can help with scheduling, task management, and prioritization by providing tips and tools to stay organized. 3.Clear and effective communication skills to interact with citizens and other team members. 4.Quick thinking and resourcefulness in addressing and resolving issues that arise in the city
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i don't have any business
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? no not any IRL issue will stop me for being active

Top Bottom