Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Badmash Uciha

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit

2. Your age (OOC): 18

3. Time zone + country: Gmt+ 5:30 (India)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs

6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09

7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Vuitton

8. Your in game ID: 155854

9. Your in game level: 23

10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime or State any
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    The Day i Came to City Since then I have ben into Many Admin Situations whenever i Called an Admin They Respond Usually late
    So the Rule Breakers are saved sometimes Thus i want to become An Admin To help People out in City and Always Maintain a Peacefull Enviornment
  2. What are your strengths?
    My Greatest Strength is My Calmness as Before Reaching Onto Any Decission I Understand it Carefully and then say my Decission and also i always Stand with Right Peopls and Love to Provide Justice
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    Sometimes When i Try to speak But Someone Keep Interupting I get Angry a bit
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I Can Bring Many Skills to The Admin Team like I will Be Ready to Help anyone out as sometimes even Admin Get stuck on Typical Situations
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes ( But i dont have a Buissness )
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No will let you when aything comes
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I have Been DHOD in SAHP and USSS Agent in Gov and Currently I am Doctor In EMS and also have Experience in Vagos Gang
    So I have good Knowledge Of Rules Thus Please Consider My Application For administration
    I have Been Leader OF Ballas also 2x time
    (Application isnt Copied from anyone its my Previous App)
Hahaahahaahahaha🤡

BashaSK

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
INFORMATION :

1. Your Name IRL : Sushanth
2. Your Age (OOC) : 18
3. Time Zone + Country : GMT+5:30 | INDIA
4. Based On Server Time From What Time Until What Time You Play : 12:00 to 24:00
5. Average Online Per Day (Hours) : 8 to 10 Hours
6. Your Discord ID : sk_basha
7. Your Characters Name (IC) : Liaa Lissa
8. Your in Game ID : 166785
9. Your In Game Level : 18
10. Languages spoken : English , Tamil , Telugu , Hindi ( Can Understand )
11. What Section Would You Prefer To Be Curator Of ( State or Crime ) : Crime (Able to work with anything assigned)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :

1.Why Do you Want to Become an admin and leave RP-life ?

I want to Become an Admin as I want to explore this Roleplay in every way possible and I would like to help other players and gain knowledge about everything in This Server.

2.What are your Strengths ?

My Strengths are I have patience and can maintain calm in any Situation . I Can Complete any given Task within the Minimum Time Possible and I am good in Communicating with others . I am Good at Team Working and work with Others Peacefully .

3. What are Your Weakness ?

My Weakness I Emotion I get Emotional if someone Talks Bad about me or insult me

4. What Skills can you bring to the Admin Team ?

I Can Co-ordinate with anybody working with me , I can diagnose issue in Critical Situation . I can help in maintaining a positive Environment for everyone around me.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business ? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yeah I am ready To Sell ( I Don't have any Business )

I Don't Have Any issues currently but I Cannot be Active For longer Time when my Exams Are There . There Is no other issues.

I Would Be Happy If you Take my application for consideration and I am Looking Forward to Work With The other Admins
I see Daily While Playing .

Ali Elvir

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ali
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: Morocco GMT+1
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 8 hours per day
  6. Your Discord ID:_7a0_
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ali Smith
  8. Your in game ID: 138589
  9. Your in game level:10 going to 11
  10. Languages spoken: Arabic French english
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Both of them (i´m good in crime more than state
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? Yes of course i´ll leave Rp life to become admin and cuz i wanna help peoples in city and to punish peoples who break rules of the server etc...
  2. What are your strengths? I have good communication skills and have a quality to be friendly to allalso I learn from my mistakes
  3. What are your weaknesses? usually trust too easily and I'm too Friendly
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I can Be PC Checker and i will be more active and i will try to show all my best
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, i´m ready to sell any business if i had
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? I dont have any IRL issue at this moment and i think nothing will have
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Trust me And i will show all my best if i´m accepted as admin and its my dream to be admin and Ty for reading my application

Scout Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ali Qureshi
  2. Your age (OOC): 16
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5 (Pakistan)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:30 to 12:00 and 20:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: 834ivanjack1
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Scout Federal
  8. Your in game ID: 95159
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Urdu
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    Ans: I have already achieved most of my goals in my entire role-playing life. I began my journey in legal organizations with NG. Over time, I became the High Command of NG. After leaving NG, I joined LSPD, SAHP, FIB, EMS, and GOV. In these organizations, I served the citizens of Los Santos. I was the High Command] of all of these organizations. Now that I have accomplished all of my targets, I believe I can be an administrator and support all players with the knowledge I gained from these organizations.
    1. Fluent in English, Hindi, and Urdu.
    2. I have excellent communication skills.
    3. I am very helpful.
    4. I am a good listener.
    5. I have a fast learning ability.
    6. I am familiar with all server rules and legislation.
    7. I can quickly find solutions to any problems.
    8. I do not tolerate individuals who violate server rules.
    Ans:
    1. I will not tolerate disrespectful behavior towards me.
    2. I may struggle to understand certain accents.
    3. I may occasionally forget tasks when under the pressure of large projects.
    Ans: I will dedicate my best efforts to the administrative team, leveraging my previous experiences. I am also highly active. I will encourage others to follow the server rules, and I will administer punishments according to the rules for any violations. I will strive to bring greater professionalism to the team. I will maintain a positive attitude in my work. I will treat everyone on the server equitably. No one will receive preferential treatment from me.
    Ans: Yes, but i dont have any business
    Ans: No
    Ans: No

Thanks for Reading !!
    Scout Federal

Last edited:

ivan sharma

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Ivan sharma
Your age (OOC) : 16
Time zone + country: ist + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play
8:00- 12-00
Average online per day(hours): 3-4hours
Your Discord ID: ivanuchihaghost
Your characters' name (IC): Ivan uchiha
Your in game ID: 148348
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: hindi , English , Bengali
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime .

Additional info :
Why do you want to become a admin and leave rp life ?
My journey started 1 . 3 years ago when I came into the city at first I was new don't know the rules as well as a first starting person . I started grinding I did hard work I took major roles in every org . As well I am done from my rp life I was deputy in various orgs various orgs . I have some of the skills in my knowledge. I also was 3 times deputy of different illegal orgs
A. Advance communication skills
: I have advanced communications skills I can talk with players I can talk to a person face to face to person with full proffesinality .and adequately . I sometimes get introvert but I can deal with that situation . My communication skills are 100% good for admin team

B. ADVANCE MANAGING AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
: my managing and leadership skills are best I can manage everything even it's a org even it's a admin work . I can manage and deal with a situation the best way I can

C. GOOD KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
: my experience and knowledge's are very good . As I step over into a new path of journey as I started climbing the ladder of my future . As I stepping over every single steps of my career ladder strongly . The only one thing that helped me to climb the ladder is my strength . Aka my knowledge I can easily say that if I want to become a deputy of any org I can easily get that . .

2.what are your strengths ?
: my strengths are :
1. Advance communication skills
2. Advance leadership skills
3. Fastest work in the admin team .
4. Advance managing skills
5. Good quality and titles
6. No toxicity and honesty

3. What are your weakness ?
: I don't have typically any weaknesses but sometimes I get a little bit introvert but I can deal with it perfectly . With a good communication skills .

4. What skills you can bring to the admin team : I can bring a extraordinary and special skills to admin team by responding the tickets fastest as I can . Helping people over anything . Punishing the bad one and remove the good one . No toxicity

5. Will you ready to sell your business ?
Ans : yes I am already

6. Do you have any irl issue that is preventing you to be active ?
Ans : no there is no issue .

7 . Anything we should take in consideration?
Ans : yes my consideration are . I won't lose hope if I got rejected as a admin interview I will try harder . Many will ask why my city age is too low . Because there was some issues . But now I am fully active in the city . I may respect your respond of your application thank you so much . And I won't lose hope if I get rejected

Last edited:

Allan federal

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Ivan sharma
Your age (OOC) : 16
Time zone + country: ist + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play
8:00- 12-00
Average online per day(hours): 3-4hours
Your Discord ID: ivanuchihaghost
Your characters' name (IC): Ivan uchiha
Your in game ID: 148348
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: hindi , English , Bengali
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime .

Additional info :
Why do you want to become a admin and leave rp life ?
My journey started 1 . 3 years ago when I came into the city at first I was new don't know the rules as well as a first starting person . I started grinding I did hard work I took major roles in every org . As well I am done from my rp life I was deputy in various orgs various orgs . I have some of the skills in my knowledge
A. Advance communication skills
: I have advanced communications skills I can talk with players I can talk to a person face to face to person with full proffesinality .and adequately . I sometimes get introvert but I can deal with that situation . My communication skills are 100% good for admin team

B. ADVANCE MANAGING AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
: my managing and leadership skills are best I can manage everything even it's a org even it's a admin work . I can manage and deal with a situation the best way I can

C. GOOD KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
: my experience and knowledge's are very good . As I step over into a new path of journey as I started climbing the ladder of my future . As I stepping over every single steps of my career ladder strongly . The only one thing that helped me to climb the ladder is my strength . Aka my knowledge I can easily say that if I want to become a deputy of any org I can easily get that . .

2.what are your strengths ?
: my strengths are :
1. Advance communication skills
2. Advance leadership skills
3. Fastest work in the admin team .
4. Advance managing skills
5. Good quality and titles
6. No toxicity and honesty

3. What are your weakness ?
: I don't have typically any weaknesses but sometimes I get a little bit introvert but I can deal with it perfectly . With a good communication skills .

4. What skills you can bring to the admin team : I can bring a extraordinary and special skills to admin team by responding the tickets fastest as I can . Helping people over anything . Punishing the bad one and remove the good one . No toxicity

5. Will you ready to sell your business ?
Ans : yes I am already

6. Do you have any irl issue that is preventing you to be active ?
Ans : no there is no issue .

7 . Anything we should take in consideration?
Ans : yes my consideration are . I won't lose hope if I got rejected as a admin interview I will try harder . Many will ask why my city age is too low . Because there was some issues . But now I am fully active in the city . I may respect your respond of your application thank you so much . And I won't lose hope if I get rejected
He is the one who deserves admin ship

Ali Elvir

Player
Player
Information
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 22:00
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Both of them (i´m good in crime more than state
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? Yes of course i´ll leave Rp life to become admin and cuz i wanna help peoples in city and to punish peoples who break rules of the server etc...
  2. What are your strengths? I have good communication skills and have a quality to be friendly to allalso I learn from my mistakes
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I can Be PC Checker and i will be more active and i will try to show all my best
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, i´m ready to sell any business if i had
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? I dont have any IRL issue at this moment and i think nothing will have
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Trust me And i will show all my best if i´m accepted as admin and its my dream to be admin and Ty for reading my application

Harry Pluxuary

Expelliarmus!!
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
  1. Your name IRL: Sumit
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 8:00 - 16:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: harrryy_7
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Harry Pluxuary
  8. Your in game ID: 148045
  9. Your in game level: 26
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    ➡ Since i have joined this project I have enjoyed every moment in this city and now i think i am ready to take a new experience as admin of server and to help the people of city.

➡ I have good communication skills and ability to make the best decision according to the situation.

➡ No Weakness

➡ I will do my best to accept the reports quickly and will give my best to solve the problems of players.

➡ Yes, I am ready to sell. (I Don't own any business)
    ➡ No.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    ➡ Not much but just one thing that I have experienced in RP Life and now want to start a new journey in Admin ship so would love to be part of it and I will work harder to join the admin ship.

Thank you For Reading.

-Harry Pluxuary

Last edited:

Ali Elvir

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Assasin Paradox

Player
Player
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 8:00 - 16:00
Additional information
    ➡ Since i have joined this project I have enjoyed every moment in this city and now i think i am ready to take a new experience as admin of server and to help the people of city.

➡ I have good communication skills and ability to make the best decision according to the situation.

➡ No Weakness

➡ I will do my best to accept the reports quickly and will give my best to solve the problems of players.

➡ No.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    ➡ Not much but just one thing that I have experienced in RP Life and now want to start a new journey in Admin ship so would love to be part of it and I will work harder to join the admin ship.

Thank you For Reading.

-Harry Pluxuary
He will become a good Admin

ARYAN RAJ

Player
Player
Additional information

➡ No Weakness

➡ No.

Thank you For Reading.

-Harry Pluxuary
Very good person

Kanav Demon

Co Leader In Demon Slayers
Game Assistant
Your name IRL - Naman
Your age (OOC): 20
Time zone + country: IST ( Indian standard time )
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 - 17:00
Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours
Your Discord ID: Kanav Gamerz
Your characters' name (IC): Kanav Demon
Your in game ID: 160571
Your in game level: 17
Languages spoken: English , Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans
. I want to become admin of this server because I gained lot of experience in gang and in sahp ,lspd,ng and I am high command of every gang so now I think I can help other people after becoming admin of this server

What are your strengths?

Ans.
My strength is I can have patience in every situation and I am calm person and I just do my job nothing else.

What are your weaknesses?

Ans. To be honest I am little introvert and I can trust anyone easily

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans. I can help people fast and give punishment who doing rule break and I teach some rules to new player who doesn't know about grand rp so they can not do rule break and play and enjoy this server

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans . Yes I am ready ( even I doesn't have )

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans.
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans. I guess that's It

Note: this application is not copied this is my old one .

Thanks for reading my application
Best regards.
Kanav Demon.

Ali Elvir

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

lalolalos

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Diablo frank
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: America UTC-6
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play 05:00 to 05:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours): 24 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: speak2meaboutme
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Lalo Lalos
  8. Your in game ID: 168732
  9. Your in game level: 25
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? To make connections and scare of the rule breakers
  2. What are your strengths? very stoic
  3. What are your weaknesses? Nice with pretty girls
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Always online always hard
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I have no business
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Maybe my hard penis
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I hope I get the job, how much is salary

Cam Hill

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Cameron
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT England
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-00:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10-11 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: camvercetti24157
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Cam Hill
  8. Your in game ID: 92216
  9. Your in game level: 28
  10. Languages spoken: English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime but I wouldn’t mind state or Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to leave RP-life to help players have the best experience while playing the game. I’ve always been playing the game for a while so I’m pretty sure I will be able to get admin
  2. What are your strengths? My strengths are hard working, confident, honesty, I learn from my mistakes
  3. What are your weaknesses? I’m too kind is some situations
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I can good quality. I can show activity to help more players when they need help
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don’t own any businesses
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Not at the moment
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Nope

Top Bottom