Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Yash Khobragade
2. 22
3. IST
4. 9-10 hour
5. Neon here#2418
6. Neon Kirigaya
7. 45667

1. I have been in this server for a long period and have been watching this city from a citizens eye and now I want to see this city by a gods eye and make cheaters suffer because its necessary to maintain rp I have a lot of knowledge where cheatings mostly to be happens because of citizens perspective in this city and i will make sure to punish the rule breakers by all means. I have spent a good time in legal organisations and a bit time in gangs too got a lot of experience from there so please let me have a chance to prove myself

2. Calming understanding listening and thinking then reacting which is main asset for an admin so its my strength

3. unfortunately I do not have it i always make my weakness into strengths

4. Yes I am ready it will be great journey for me too become one so yes I willing to leave rp life

5. Fortunately I do not own any kind of business

Last edited:

Kaptan Rage💤

~
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.Your name in IRL : Sahil Singh

2.Your age : 18

3.Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 1:00am to 10:00pm (mostly play 8+ hours so time can be changed)

5.Average online per day : 8+hours

6.Your discord : KILLER OP#1706

7.Your nickname : GOD KILLXR

8.Your ID : 63949

9.I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime

Additional Information

Ans.As a player i observed many things that can be stopped by admins,now i know where fail rp is played in high rate,i have experience of SAHP, GOVERNMENT (USSS),LSPD,FIB and GANGS so i know whats are the situations that occurs while doing roleplays and can handle it calmly and do the job of administration accordingly

2.What are your strengths?

Ans.•I have patience (can listen to players problems accordingly)

•I do my jobs with the great hard work and do not let you to be disappointed

•Have great knowledge of server rules

•I know how to handle a situations peacefully (its not like i will not punish players)

3.What are your greatest weakness?

Ans.Take some time to adjust between new peoples

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Ans.Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Ans.I dont have any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Ans.No situation till now

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - kushal shukla
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-9+ hours
5. Your Discord - kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname - Kushal North
7. Your ID - 50196

Additional information

I have been playing on grand rp EN2 server for more than 4 months. I have been High Command in LSPD, SAHP, FIB, deputy of marabunta granande , ballas,bloods . Now I assume that I can do better as being an admin. I am aware of all of the rules and regulations and i believe i can help citizens with the right decisions as i am confident in myself that i can be better admin in En3 upcoming server. Over the time I have been put into intense situations as high command situations in which I have performed very well. As an admin I will do the same. I have a very fluent in English and can be able to handle any situation during any sort of communication and I can easily communicate with them and also translate if required to other admin's.

• I have lots of experience as LEOs (EMS, LSPD, SAHP, FIB) and holding excellent management skills.
  • I was deputy and HC in many illegal org's (gang) so I do believe that I have overall experience and also, I am aware of server rules.
  • Since i have a very friendly nature it is impractical to ignore any citizen.
  • I don't give biased decisions.

• I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.
  • As I have being always honest, I do the right judgment regardless of the citizen sentiments.

Definitely as I believe I have played EN2 for longer time and enjoyed so much, now it's time to give back my services and help out other players by being admin.

Definitely

Thanks for reading my applications.

Ballas Rank 10, Bloods Rank-13, LSPD HC,Vagos Rank-10, (EN2 ).

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: GMT 5+30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname: Namah dark
7. Your ID:55462

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new in city And , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* yes I didn't buy any business

Last edited:

Zed Victorious

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Walid Montasser
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: UTC+2
4. Average online per day: 9-12
5. Your Discord: Zew#9229
6. Your Nickname: Zed Victorious
7. Your ID: 17578
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? because i really like this city so much and im sure that my IRL life experience in human resources and my integrity will be a great asset to the city, and and i can be active every day to support this wonderful city
2. What are your strengths? fair and firm, committed and decision making and listening is what i do the best
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? overwhelming my self with a lot of tasks
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, i would like to help others to have a better RP experience
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I postponed buying any business hoping to get this job

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hamza

2. Your age: 21

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: Luce valentino#1770

6. Your Nickname: Luce valentino
7. Your ID: 44577

Additional information

It would be an honor for me to server the city as an Admin. I really like to Guide to peoples and help them out with everything I can , and I feel i could help more peoples as an admin .
Since I've been on the server quite some time now and i have Learned quiet a bit Personally , so i want every new person that joins the server to fall in love with it too. No matter what the situation is, I always provide support and guidance to those around me to make our experience as players and the city better.

2 . What are your strengths?

It is very easy for me to learn everything I need to know.
As a clam natured person, I can hear both sides, so I am able to learn very quickly.
If I am elected as an administrator, I will have the ability to help people and give justice to those who have been violated. I will also be able to punish those who break rules but escape punishment .

Most of the time, I'm serious, so sometimes jokes take on a life of their own.

Yes. I think I had done my rp life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (I don't have any business)

6yoze802mby21.jpg

Last edited:

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information

Name (IRL):
Efe

Your Age: 16

Time Zone: (GMT+3)

Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours

Discord ID: Safy#3946

Nickname: Safy Pluxury

ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me....

2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation.And i know Turkish,English language.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes (i dont have one)

Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

Senpai Pluxury

💙
Player
1. Name IRL :- reviewed
2. Age :- 20
3. Time zone :- UST -4.5h
4. Average online per day :- 8h to 12h
5. Your Discord :- Senpai02#1447
6. Your Nickname: senpai xpain
7. Your ID :- 51288

Additional information

I am doing rp for more than 4 months . In those 4 months I have experienced alot of new things meet alot of people , also try alot of things . Now i want to take break for my rp life and become the admin so I can serve the people and provide them a better rp experience by helping them, clearing their doubts and much more.

Fluent English :- I can talk fluent English the guy who don't know English well can too easy understand what i try to say

Experience :- I came in city 4 mouths before ,
I started from doing part time jobs and now I have experience as LEO & also in gangs

Decision making :- when it come to decision making I always try to listen both side of conversation , So I can under both sides of pov and make a fair decision .

If i have to make decisions i always do the fair thing even if he is my friend or not

Communications skills :- I have very good communication skills , easily communicate with people and make them feel free so they don't feel uncomfortable

I don't think so I have any weaknesses but if i found any i defiantly work on it and improve

Yeah sure I can leave my rp life to become admin

No , I don't have any .

Last edited:

Fiennes Harvard

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aditya Singh
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: Average 8-10 hours per day
5. Your Discord: Moe Lester#0087
6. Your Nickname: Fiennes Harvard
7. Your ID: 47559

Additional information

- I would like to become an admin in order to help other players and to provide them with a good roleplay environment, i would like to help people in all scenarios so they can enjoy and can have a good roleplay experience.
If u want to enjoy a good RP, you have to have a discipline in the system and i want to help people to maintain that discipline so that they can achieve their goals in RP and enjoy it. I would love to be a part of your admin team and help the server to achieved great heights. I want to provide help and support to all the players so they can enjoy rp to the fullest.

- I am honest, calm, decisive, composed, disciplined, hardworking, helping, caring.

- I don't have any such weakness that can affect this line of work.

- Yes, I'm ready to leave my RP life behind as i am able to help other people to enjoy RP that is more than enough for me.

- Yes, but i don't own any business as of now.

Last edited:

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ethan Welsh

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: SGT

4. Average online per day: 1 to 3 on weekdays and 6+ on weekends

5. Your Discord: MAI SANNN

6. Your Nickname: James Vercetti

7. Your ID: 24665

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have always wanted to be helping out in the city and I feel this will unlock a new way I can support the success of the server

2. What are your strengths? Communication and Understanding. I feel these strengths that I have will help me move further in this server

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I feel I can get ahead of myself and think too far into the future rather then the present

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I have wanted to be an admin for a long time and I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have a business

Moon West

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Mayank Rajput
2. Your age- 21
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord- Mayank#2129
6. Your Nickname- Mayank Thakur
7. Your ID- 41109

I want to be an administrator because I believe I can help the server/city maintain it's roleplay integrity. There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I love, adore, and revere the creation that is GrandRP and want to make sure that people don't take anything away from it's amazing form.

My strengths consist of hard worker, Time management, patience, positive attitude and calm .

My weakness that I have improved greatly, especially while in this city, has been impatience. This is something I have to practice greatly, in this server especially, while helping new RP players understand the nuances of RP.

Yes I'm ready.

I don't own any business as of now so its not an issue for me.

Gojo Kun

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yaser Saiyad

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 8-10 HRS/DAY

5. Your Discord: Gojo#3441

6. Your Nickname: Gojo

7. Your ID: 47522

1. 1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I have been doing rp for a few months now and really enjoying it. I have witnessed so many laws being broken and see that the police force needs help. I have been assaulted on multiple occasions and I don’t want any of our citizens going through that ordeal. I want to help keep the peace .

- I don't take myself too seriously (but I do take the rules very seriously). This helps me remain calm under pressure and allows me to be objective and fair when resolving conflicts, while also abiding by and enforcing the rules to the letter. Masterful command of the English language . Quick learner, detail-oriented "Fun guy" .

- My biggest weakness might be not able to move forward rather i dwell on the past and forgets about the present and i want to change that .

- Yes I am ready to leave rp life as I have had my share of rp and want to try a different way and help out people .

- I don't own any business.

Arda Heshka

Player
Player
Information:

1. Arda Bozkurt
2. 18
3. BST
4. 6 Hours
5. Adot.n2#6612
6. Arda Kurtoglu
7. 35449

Additional Information:

1. I have so far being playing RP for multiple months now and i have been in most orgs such as: LSPD , FIB , Bloods , Vagos , Ballas. So i believe that i have a good knowledge of the RP and i would like to try my best and improve the RP in the game. Furthermore, i have seen people not doing roleplay corrently and would like to teach them how to do it properly and i believe that becoming a god would help me achieve this.
2. My greatest strengths are that i listen to both parties if there was something going on and i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.
3. I believe that i am very professional so i can be a bit too serious in some situations
4. Yes i am ready to quit RP and start me new journey as a god
5. Yes i dont own any buisness :(

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:
Rahul
2. Your age:
22 OOC IC 24
3. Time zone
UTC +12 (NZDT) (Same as the server time)
6 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord
SpY #3908
6. Your Nickname
Spy Akaashi
7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to become admin because of i've been playing RP for long time where i've decided to show my help towards the city and citizen because of the growth of the RP and give them and guide and also show my comminent towards the RP and also I would like to use my experience, knowledge and skillset to improve the situation by ensuring that players know the Administration is always here to help and protect them from having a negative experience on the server. Additionally, my excellent availability throughout the whole day, especially during the peak hours, would be beneficial to clear the backlog of the reports and ensure the players get quick responses in-game and on the forum.
Multi-Tasking
- Ability to deal with several tasks at the same time helps me to make my work more productive.
Time mangement - Able to join at any time because of my Timezone where its very helpful.
Fair - I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.
Hard-Working - According to the horoscope I am a capricorn, so that should be self-explanatory.
Getting off tasks - Getting of tasks easily with other activies goin around
Being nice- In new few situations where i act nice need to improve on that.
Yes im ready to do anything.
Yes

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone GMT
+2

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406

6. Your Nickname Nahum Atkin

7. Your ID 70587

My main is 28113 Nahum Zahavi ik I failed my vagos term as well, but I really have a lot of experience in the server and I think I deserve a 2 chance. but it’s all up to you guys.

i would like to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out do the server more fair played. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days and i just want to shere my knowlege with another player who will need my help. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

A. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth.

B. Hardworking.

C. Quick Learner.

D. Language.

E. I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.

F. I never give up! (Because i believe that in the end of the day, i will get accepted for an admin interview and even i will become admin.)

my greatest weaknesses is that in some situations I can get very mad and maybe get out of control…

Sure.

(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent Marabunta Dep Bloods Dep Hr in LSPD.

Hope you see my potential have a good day.

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 24:00PM
5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+
6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633
7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo
8. Your ID 38745

Additional information
i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.
i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.
I speak Good engish
i can keep carm during stressful situations
i can be professional
i am highly motivated
I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones
That i only speak engish.
I Am Ready When needed
Yes As I Dont own Any
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not That I know Of And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

Dave rich

ID 23445
Player
1. Your name IRL : Arki

2. Your age : 16

3. Time zone : SGT

4. Average online per day : 3-4 Weekdays, 8-12 Weekends.

5. Your Discord : Arkipops#2317

6. Your Nickname : Davey Rich

7. Your ID : 23445

Additional information

It's been a while since I've lived in this city. In the city, I almost always encounter both legal and illegal situations. I consider myself to be a wonderful person, and I am well conversant with the most of the city's laws. If I'm hired as an admin, I'll make every effort to assist the gamers with their issues as soon as I can. No new player should have any difficulties when starting their experience in this city as a user, I want to make sure.

1. Almost always, I maintain my temper.
2. I am an effective communicator.
3. I am capable of coping with pressure.
4. I pick things up quickly.
5. I enjoy assisting everyone.

My biggest problem is being brutally honest when I feel attacked or offended in any way, and I have no administrative experience.

Yes I am ready.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Romeo Marwadi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL-karan kumawat
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day-10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord-Akatsuki Romeo#7813
6. Your Nickname-Romeo Akatsuki
7. Your ID-60259

Additional information
Ans- I want to become an administrator because I believe I know the rules extremely well considering I iam right now sahp and I now all rules I want to be able to assist people with any questions or concerns they may have and assist them into having a good time while following GRP rules.
Ans-My strengths consist of Time management, hard worker, patience, calm and positive attitude

Ans-My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator
Ans-Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it
Ans-yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Last edited:

Romeo Marwadi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-karan kumawat
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-IST
4. Average online per day-10 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord-Akatsuki Romeo#7813
6. Your Nickname-Romeo Akatsuki
7. Your ID-60259

Additional information
Ans- I want to become an administrator because I believe I know the rules extremely well considering I iam right now sahp and I now all rules I want to be able to assist people with any questions or concerns they may have and assist them into having a good time while following GRP rules.
Ans-My strengths consist of Time management, hard worker, patience, calm and positive attitude

Ans-My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator
Ans-Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it
Ans-yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Last edited:

John Fi

Player
Player
1. Your name John Alii
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day: 9+ Hours
5. Your Discord John Alii | 56025#7670
6. Your Nickname John Alii
7. Your ID 56025

Additional information
Being an admin would be super fun in the world's top best RP server where I would be doing every possible effort to maintain the roleplay experience of other players as an admin. I'm playing RP for a long time, played in EN 01 too, and I had been an admin in other RP servers. Having extensive knowledge of rules and having experience in legal and illegal orgs makes me capable to be an admin. I think I'm the one who have best experience when it comes to RP situations and I can play a vital role in making a way better roleplay experience.

I'm good and fluent at English, Hindi, Urdu.
I'm calm and patient, no matter how much stressful the situation would be.
Due to my experience in RP, I'm super professional.
I'm encouraged to do my job, have motivation which allows me to make every possible effort for the betterment of city.
Regardless of relations and friendships, I'm glad to make justified decisions.

I think that I'm very kind, which sometimes isn't too good, specially when it comes to take a fair decision.

Of course, I'm super ready to be an admin at any cost.

Yes, I don't have one.

Nope, I'm super active on daily basis. I'm active almost 8-9+ hours per day.

Top Bottom