Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname: Namah dark
7. Your ID:55462

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new in city And , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

2. What are your strengths?
* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations and I have been experience every job so I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
* yes I didn't buy any business

zander atkin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Alex
2. Your age 27
3. Time zone gmt 00 ( server time)
4. Average online per day: 4-6 during the week and 12+ at weekends
5. Your Discord: I Z4NDER I#6175
6. Your Nickname: Zander
7. Your ID 7563

Additional information
I’ve been in the city for almost a year ooc, been in numerous orgs and took part in a lot of events in the city. I feel like I’ve learned enough in my time here that I’d like to be more involved within the administration and ensuring rules are upheld.
2. What are your strengths? I have very good communications skills. I’m very calm and understanding. Within grand I have a very good disciplinary record
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Sometimes a perfectionist
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

grawiz

Die with memories not dreams
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL Emir
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day 7-13 Hours
5. Your Discord Grawiz#5278
6. Your Nickname Emir Pasa
7. Your ID 72123

Additional information
Hello, first of all, my name is Emir, I want to be an admin on the server that I discovered about 20 days ago.
I want to be an admin completely to support people There are too many Turks on the server, most of them do not know English I want to support people who do not speak English
I have managed a server many times on Fivem, I have worked as an admin and so on. I have experience, of course, I know that this place is very different from Fivem.
I stay calm in almost every situation I know 2 languages I love helping people I am definitely not a disinterested person I give the same attention to everyone
cursing family values and breaking the rules. I will definitely pay attention to these, I will never let anyone
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Of Course
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Meet patel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL : MEET PATEL

2. Your age :18

4. Average online per day :8-10

5. Your Discord meet patel #8899

6. Your Nickname: meet patel

7. Your ID : 35598
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I played many rp and I have many experience of RP and I am love to help the peopleand so I have gain experience in LSPD , EMS,FIB and NG so I want to gain my experience as admin now.
I can work calmly under presser and I am quick learner
I weakness is I am too honest.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin |

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) YES Don’t own one

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah
2. Your age:18
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
6. Your Nickname: Namah dark
7. Your ID:55462

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new in city And , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* yes I didn't buy any business

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information

Name (IRL):
Efe

Your Age: 16

Time Zone: (GMT+3)

Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours

Discord ID: Safy#3946

Nickname: Safy Pluxury

ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me....

2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation.And i know Turkish,English language.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes (i dont have one)

Thanks for reading my application

Last edited:

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
1. Yusuf
2. 17
3. UK (GMT)
4. 6+ hours
5. Droppa#5611
6. Droppa Bolo
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. After I pass the assistant level, I would like to move in to a crime admin, this is due to me being in multiple gangs, deputy of multiple gangs previously and also high command. This has allowed me to see all the rules of crime and the ins and outs needed to be a crime admin. By making me an admin I will ensure to perform at my best abilities and prove that I am the best at what I do. I also possess experience in this field as I was previously an admin assistant on this server but had to leave due to irl issues, also admin assistant on EN1.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more). Some ig strengths are that I am fully aware of all the crime rules, this will allow me to be able to monitor turf attacks in the discord, help gangs and other organisations out etc.

My greatest weakness is not knowing when to ask for help.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Ty for your time, and thank you for viewing my application.

M

Manas Badmash

1. Your Name : Manas Satya

2. Your age: 17

4. Average online per day: 6-8

5. Your Discord: Manas#0343

6. Your Nickname: Badmash Manas

7. Your ID: 3318

Additional information

I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP . I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.

I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.

I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any business

Last edited by a moderator:

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Information

1. IRL Name : Youssef
2. Age : 21
3. Timezone : (UTC+1) / Game Time
4. Based on Server Time when are you on : 18:00 p.m to 3:00 a.m
5. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
6. Your Discord : CakeBuilder#1546
7. Your Nickname : Jad Xiliz
8. Your ID : 1621

Additional information

I want to become admin because in my opinion I had enough RP playing on EN02 and EN01 servers, I know how events works and how to RP correctly. I was Ballas leader before and I did successfully term as a Leader after that I become admin in EN02 for two months then I stepped down because of IRL issues. The reason that I want to be admin again that I really want to help people in the server and get a Crime Curatorship I have such a good plans to increase the RP crime side for the server.

• I'm a hard worker
  • I everytime think clearly before I make a decision
  • I have creative skills
  • I'm a chill person
  • I'm quick learner and good listener
  • I misunderstand people sometimes
  • When I see something wrong I just say it without any fearless
Thank you for reading the application, hope I can get a chance to become admin again :DD
Sincerely Jad XLZ

Hyper North

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Somesh Tewatia

2. 17

3. IST

4. 7-10 Hrs

5.Hyper North#7629

6.Hyper North

Additional Information

1. I want to become an admin to keep maintaining the peace in the server no rules are braked and the newbies are not too much obsessed with server due to some toxic players like I was in the start and also by my past experience in the server and RP I will try my best to be the best Admin like I was the best in all my Org's in the server.

2. I am good communicator which will help me in communication with all players and it help in to do my work better
I am good listener and learned which help in understanding every player Pov and help in making sure that no gets any problem because of me

3.As such there are no weakness of me and it makes me the best choice of the others.

4.Yes, I have enjoyed a happy rp life and now want to make other RP better.

5. Yes

Oni Chan

I Live My Life A Quarter Mile At A Time
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL Name :- Tarun Thakur
Time Zone :- UTC +5:30h
Average Online Per Day :- 6-8 hours
Discord :- Onii Chan #9992
Nickname :- Onii Chann
ID :- 51274

1. Why Do You Want To Become an Admin?
- I Want To Become An Admin Because I Am In This City For Like 3 or 4 Months, And Have Experience Of Govt and Gang orgs, And I Admire Admin's Very Much Because They Helped Me And All The Peoples In Times of Need And Just Like That I Want To Become One Of Them And Help All The Citizens When They Need Us And Help In Improving RP in City

- I Have Experience In both Govt and Gang Orgs
- Can Stay Calm In RP Situations
- Can Speak English Properly
- Don't Disrespect Other people's
- Can Help In People's Query's

3. What Are Your Greatest Weakness?
- I Can't Get Well With Person's Who Try to Disrespect Me.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become a Admin
- Yeah I Will Leave My RP Life To Become Admin

- Yes (I Don't Have Any RN)

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

1- Neon Kirigaya - 45667 - Neon here#2418
2- Romeo Akatsuki - 60259 - @Akatsuki Romeo#7813
3- Luce valentino - 44577 - Luce valentino#1770
4- Arda Kurtoglu - 35449 - @Adot.n2#6612
5- Sosa Vercetti - 348 - @C J#6238
6- Spy Akaashi - 33071 - spy #3908

Interviews will be at 16:00 Server time on 28th October​

Arjun Kumar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Arjun Kumar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord : Max Mad Gaming#8767
6. Your Nickname : Arjun
7. Your ID : 19937

Additional information
Ans-Because i want to help player and create events and it's really cool to be an administrator of my best RP server of life.
=I have patience while talking to people.
=I do not abuse people.
=I do not make jokes of people.
=I get little nervous while talking in crowded places.
=I am sympathize with people.
=Yes, of course i am fully ready to leave RP life and become an admin. I helped my friends a lot in information for joining any organization in EN2.
=Fortunately i did not buy any business, I only entered in EN2 because there was fever players.

Arjun Kumar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Arjun Kumar
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord : Max Mad Gaming#8767
6. Your Nickname : Arjun
7. Your ID : 19937

Additional information
Ans-Because i want to help player and create events and it's really cool to be an administrator of my best RP server of life.
=I have patience while talking to people.
=I do not abuse people.
=I do not make jokes of people.
=I get little nervous while talking in crowded places.
=I am sympathize with people.
=Yes, of course i am fully ready to leave RP life and become an admin. I helped my friends a lot in information for joining any organization in EN2.
=Fortunately i did not buy any business, I only entered in EN2 because there was fever players.

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
1. Your name IRL : Smit

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Smit Shinde#4281

6. Your Nickname : Liza Bricks

7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. Right now I am the under deputy of FIB since last term so, I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

My greatest weakness probably is that I have more experience in legal Org. Than in illegal Org.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I dont have any business)

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah arora

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GST+ 5 30

4. Average online per day: 6 TO 7HRS

6. Your Nickname: namah dark

7. Your ID: 55462

Iam playing EN 2 From 6 Months And i gained lots of knowledge about the Server.... I Was a part of FIB/EMS/SAHP/LSPD And Iam in gangs also like ballas and vagos for 2months I was gained lots of knowledge about all the orgs.... i want to help the people who are new to city (server) or who are in the city iam thinking that my knowledge can help the people very well... Now so many admins are helping people and making server in good way and correct way... So i was decided to being a part of admin and i want to help the people... I Want all the los santos citizens to be happy and I will make them good to make their rp clean and perfect... So I think it will be a great to help the administration team and to don't break rules

2. What are your strength
Quick Learner
Dedication to my work
Being g
Giving my 100%
Launguage
Making evryone to be Happy

Trusting eveyone
Scared to the new things
Little bit of Angry Some Times
I sympathy with people
Yes Iam ready for that To become an admin we need to leave our RP! I enjoyed lot in rp

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I Dont have any business

Vladimir Yega

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : İlkcan

2. Your age : 23

3. Time zone : (GMT+3:00)

4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours

5. Your Discord : ProjectMayhem #4862

6. Your Nickname : Vladimir Divinus

7. Your ID : 42396

Additional information

I have been in this city for a while. I have served in high commands in all illegal and legal organizations in the city. I know the rules and laws. With this experience, I think that I can serve people as a admin.I will simply help people and make the role flow in the city.

1. I'm always calm and kind.
2. I have good communication skills.
3.I am a disciplined person.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I trust my intelligence and i can speak English,Turkish and little bit French.

Sometimes i can be shy front of the large groups.

Yes i have worked in high positions in every organization and i think i am ready for it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Safy#3946
Nickname: Safy Pluxury
ID:
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced.

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me....

I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation. And i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

Yes (i dont have one)

Thanks for reading my application.

Last edited:

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

1- Neon Kirigaya - 45667 - Neon here#2418
2- Romeo Akatsuki - 60259 - @Akatsuki Romeo#7813
3- Luce valentino - 44577 - Luce valentino#1770
4- Arda Kurtoglu - 35449 - @Adot.n2#6612
5- Sosa Vercetti - 348 - @C J#6238
6- Spy Akaashi - 33071 - spy #3908

Interviews will be at 16:00 Server time on 28th October​
Bro, that luce Valentino is not me, it's some dude who's been impersonating as me, so I request so please take care of him and remove him from this list, he's using my name and is copying my profile and story, everything he's said is a Lie and is just using my name for his advantage.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Bro, that luce Valentino is not me, it's some dude who's been impersonating as me, so I request so please take care of him and remove him from this list, he's using my name and is copying my profile and story, everything he's said is a Lie and is just using my name for his advantage.
He said he is your younger brother , you both eat , sleep , play in same house and etc

Top Bottom