Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sam Honee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Sam
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - IST (UTC+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hrs
5. Your Discord - Sam Honee#4491
6. Your Nickname - Casa Nova
7. Your ID - 28082

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I want to become an admin because I love to help others and
the job of the admin is to help others.
2. What are your strengths?
- My strengths are:-
*I learn things fast.
*I learn from my mistakes
*I will never give chance to complain.
* I can stay calm in chaos situation.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
* I don't have any weaknesses.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
* I am ready to leave RP Life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
* I will sell my business.

Last edited:

Sam Honee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL - Sam
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - IST (UTC+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 4-5 hrs
5. Your Discord - Sam Honee#4491
6. Your Nickname - Casa Nova
7. Your ID - 28082

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because I love to help others and
the job of the admin is to help others.
- My strengths are:-
*I learn things fast.
*I learn from my mistakes
*I will never give chance to complain.
* I can stay calm in chaos situation.
* I don't have any weaknesses.
* I am ready to leave RP Life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
* I will sell my business.

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
  1. Your name IRL Ethan Welsh
  2. .Your age 16 3.
  3. Time zone sgt 4
  4. Average online per day 2 to 4 5
  5. Your Discord MAI SANNN #7878 6
  6. Your Nickname Jack Vercetti 7
  7. . Your ID Additional information 1.
  8. Why do you want to become an admin? I have applied a Lot recently and I feel it will be a good learning point for my time in rp and it will be really nice to try something new like being an admin 2.
  9. What are your strengths? Communication I feel that It will help in a role like this because of the many people going around trying to talk with you and so on I feel this skill is one of the biggest skills to need to have a job like this. 3.
  10. What are your greatest weaknesses? I feel that I can be impatient because I feel when people start bugging me or being stupid for no reason it can get annoying and It can anger me
  11. . Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I have applied multiple times before and I am always ready 5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yep I have no business anyways.

Scarlett James

Chief Of Detectives
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ashhar Ansari
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 - IST
4. Average online per day - 8-9Hours
5. Your Discord - Tech Charge#1587
6. Your Nickname - Scarlett James
7. Your ID - 47485

Additional information
--> I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others. Also, I am having enough experience in Legal and Illegal organisation as Deputy leader or High command. My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also, with my time zone being IST I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve. I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would be perfect for this position. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.

--> I have really good communication skills.
--> I have equal respect to all.
--> I am very mature.
--> I am hardworking and take my positions very serious.
--> I am very patient.
--> I am mature and treat everyone equally.
--> Availability (always available when needed)
--> I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others.
--> I am a quick learner.

--> Sometimes I feel discomfort when I leave responsibilities incomplete.
--> I tend to get lenient with people, but I have to give punishments where necessary.
--> sometimes I overthink
--> In some situations, I feel some frustration when others perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than I expect.

--> Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-->
Yes

I Promise If I become Admin then I will give full potential to solve players problem or Doubt and helping them to do High level of RP

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL~ aviraj singh yadav
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day~ 9hrs
5. Your Discord~ aviraj yadav#6283
6. Your Nickname~ aviraj24
7. Your ID~ 44537

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Samoan and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

Maria Tzariar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Ayush Kumar Sinha

2. Your age: 23

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours

5. Your Discord: Ayush Kumarr#6553

6. Your Nickname: Ayush Kumar
7. Your ID: 44775

Additional information

It would be an honor for me to serve the city as an Admin. I really like to Guide to people and help them out with everything I can , and I feel i could help more peoples as an admin .
I have good amount of experience in the city and I think my understanding regarding the rules of the server and the idea that I have while playing the RP will be a good asset for me to become a good admin.

2 . What are your strengths?

It is very easy for me to learn everything I need to know.
As a clam natured person, I can hear both sides, so I am able to learn very quickly.
If I am elected as an administrator, I will have the ability to help people and give justice to those who have been violated. I will also be able to punish those who break rules but escape punishment .

Most of the time, I'm serious, so sometimes jokes take on a life of their own.

Yes. I think I had done my rp life

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (I don't have any business)

AHMET PRO

ne efes ne nefes kafam senle güzel perenses
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ahmet Efe
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone UTC +3
4. Average online per day 8
5. Your Discord AHMET#0856
6. Your Nickname Efes Alijandro
7. Your ID 29118

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? To solve the player's problem immediately by intervening immediately so that a player playing grand rp does not have any problems while playing the game, and to provide the necessary assistance to new players.

2. What are your strengths I treat everyone fairly. If I have a duty, I do it no matter how tired I am.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I get so excited at some legendary moments

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I'm definitely ready Yeah

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Namah

Player
Player
1. Namah
2. 17
3 5+30 GMT
4. 5-6HOURS
5. Namah#1706
6. namah dark
7. ID 55462

1. I want to become an admin as I've had a very fun time on this server. I've always tried to improve RP quality ever since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on GrandRP. I have been a deputy of gangs and FIB I've been in every organization that there and know how they work. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime or state admin as I know all the rules and how they work for both.

2. My strengths are that I'm good with time management and work efficiency. Another strength is that I see all situations from 2 sides whether they are my friend are not. I let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.

3. My weakness is I got angry if the person is not listening that i am speaking

4. Yes

5. Yes

Good man

Richard King
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 9 hours
5. Your Discord- brinda italy#8931
6. Your Nickname- Richard King
7. Your ID- 11063

Additional information

I want to become an admin because as I have the exp and I have been playing Grand RP from last 1 year. I have dedicated a lot towards the Grp. I have gained all the ranks in the State orgs from 1st rank to the high command rank. I can say that I can guide any RP situation according to my understandings, it's my gratitude towards the admin team for giving us such a high-quality RP fun. I would like to enhance the community of the RP by helping the new people around in order to lower the chances of unintentional rule-breaks (most common by newbies). The most important thing that matters for me (personally) is the respect and the fair-ness towards everyone, I do not differentiate in between any sort of the characters, especially this thing makes me feel like to apply for this post and get selected once.

My strengths
  • Good communication skills in both Hindi and English
  • Awesome understanding of the rules
  • Forum administrative skills (of Xenforo, like developing, managing nodes, etc)
  • Teaching skills
  • Always excited to learn new things all the time
  • Can devoted a lot of time as an admin

My weaknesses

• Introvert
  • Gets demotivated fast

Yes, I m ready to do so.

Yes, but I do not have 1.

Last edited:

ElPipe Loco

Ima Pipe You Up
Player
1. Your name IRL : Juan
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : Central USA Time
4. Average online per day : 7+ hours
5. Your Discord : Kakashi #6187
6. Your Nickname : Kakashi inFamous
7. Your ID : 27321

Additional information
I want to become admin because I spent most of my days RP in city and I want to take a step into doing something different which would involve helping others and making sure people get the best RP in the city as possible. I do have experience being admin before and I do want to help the team again.

I am a quick learner, I know how to handle difficult situations and remain calm no matter how hectic it may be.
I am a very fluent speaker, I can also speak fluent Spanish and I can also explain situations to people who may be confused about certain things or guide people to the correct way of RP.

I do tend to forget some things but I always try my best to learn as I go.
I may speak a little to much which may lead to misunderstandings sometimes but I try to be as simple as I can.

Yes I am ready.

Yes even though I don't own a business.

Snowey Kray

:(
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adam

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: BST

4. Average online per day: 8+ hrs

5. Your Discord: OS#2013

6. Your Nickname: Snowey Krayy

7. Your ID: 44031

Additional information

i want to become a admin because i want to change experience and improve the RP in city i see. Furthermore i have good experience when it comes to rp i have been in the city for many months within these months i have been in Lspd multiple times high command also been sahp fib and been in all gangs. Being a admin would allow me to try improve and help peoples RP.

2.what are your strengths?
My strengths are that i am very good at listen to both parties and can keep calm and come up with a ethic solution to make both parties happy. Also i am fluent in both Arabic and English

3.What are your greatest weaknesses
My greatest weakness is that i can be a workaholic So if i begin something i have to finish it

4. will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(its restricted to have a business while you are a admin)
Yes i do not own any businesses

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone GMT

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 23:00PM

5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+

6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633

7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo

8. Your ID 38745

Additional information

i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.

i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.

1. I speak Good english
2. i can keep carm during stressful situations
3. i can be professional
4. i am highly motivated
5. I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones

1. That i only speak english.

I Am Ready When needed

Yes As I Dont own Any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Not That I know Of And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

Last edited:

Dimitri Yega

Secret
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Umut
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT +03
4. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord- Hopes#9999
6. Your Nickname- Dimitri Ivan
7. Your ID- 38807

I have been in this city for a while. I have served in high commands in all illegal and legal organizations in the city. I know the rules and laws. With this experience, I think that I can serve people as a admin.I will simply help people and make the role flow in the city.

1. I'm always calm and kind.
2. I have good communication skills.
3.I am a disciplined person.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I trust my intelligence and i can speak English,Turkish and little bit French.

Sometimes i can be shy front of the large groups.

Yes i have worked in high positions in every organization and i think i am ready for it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

Ex. Minister of Homeland Security
Ex. US Secret Service Director for 4 Governer
Ex. Deputy Head of Departmant DEA
Ex. Captain of Captain
Ex. Ballas
Ex. Vagos

Last edited:

AvNi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Nadav
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT+3
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord - AvNi#1531
6. Your Nickname - Daniel Whitee
7. Your ID - 27628

ABxrsDM.png

I want to become an admin because I really love playing in Grand RP and ever since I started 6 months ago in EN1 admins were always there to help me learn the ropes in the server, now that I am confident in myself that I have a good understanding of the server and its rules I decided to go for the opportunity to be an admin.

I like helping others and I will be glad to start helping the players in the city, new ones, and the veterans as well.

Another reason I want to become an admin is that a lot of times while playing in the server I experienced problems with the response time of the admins and the response time is very important in RP servers because if the admin won't make it in time to the situation then he will miss it, and it might be a rule break or even something more important. Because of that, I will try to ensure that if I will be an admin I will respond ASAP to the type of reports that require an immidient response.
I really want the RP quality in the server to reach its finest, I will do anything in my power to try and achieve that.
D4rHMS3.png

- I know how to talk with players and how to hear the 2 sides of a conflict and find the fairest solution to it.

- Calmness, Good Listener.

- Learning things in depth and quickly (Rules, Regulations, Guides, Concepts, etc...)

- Good explanation skills.

- I have deep experience in every organization in the server, both legal and the gangs.
oHETDP6.png

- Need to focus and collect every single detail before I make a decision.

- Very honest with people.

Yes
Yes

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

1- ÖMER#5515 - Emmi Omer - 73868
2- Moe Lester#0087 - Fiennes Harvard - 47559
3- GhOsTOutpost#7587 - Hela Juzo - 59204
4- Senpai02#1447 - senpai xpain- 51288
5- Substitute Gaming#9891 - Thomas Parker - 16306

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server Time on 10th November​

Snowey Kray

:(
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adam

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: BST

4. Average online per day: 8+ hrs

5. Your Discord: OS#2013

6. Your Nickname: Snowey Krayy

7. Your ID: 44031

Additional information

i want to become a admin because i want to change experience and improve the RP in city i see. Furthermore i have good experience when it comes to rp i have been in the city for many months within these months i have been in Lspd multiple times high command also been sahp fib and been in all gangs. Being a admin would allow me to try improve and help peoples RP.

2.what are your strengths?
My strengths are that i am very good at listen to both parties and can keep calm and come up with a ethic solution to make both parties happy. Also i am fluent in both Arabic and English

3.What are your greatest weaknesses
My greatest weakness is that i can be a workaholic So if i begin something i have to finish it

4. will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(its restricted to have a business while you are a admin)
Yes i do not own any businesses

Jack Robert

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Bipin Kamat
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 5-8 Hours
Discord ID: Jack Robert #8380
Nickname: Jack Robert
ID: 29895

Additional Information
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
=>- I want became admin beacuse i have done try everthing in role play now i want to try different thing as i been hc in every org i have know ledge of rule and respect .i want to became admin to improve role play for this community as i have seen number of player increase in server there are few admin to help them all as i want to help them to :)
===============================
2. What Are Your Strengths.
=>i am a good student
=>I am mature for my age.
=>I don't disrespect others i any way if they are rude to me or not
=>observe everything and then take a proper decision.
=>I've always been hardworking toward my work
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
=>10-2
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin.
=>Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

=> Yes I Am Ready

EX-GOV | HC EX -LSPD| HC EX-GANG HC

Last edited:

Leo Dixor

Player
Player
1. Leo
2. 18
3. GMT +2
4. 6+ Hours
5.blanco#0175
6.Leo

1. I want to become an admin because I want to help people on a daily basis with any issues they may encounter in the city or any questions they have in the grand RP server. I have been playing on this server for a long time and i gained alot experience from my great friend Romeo Martin which offered me to play EN2 and made me HighCommand in Marabunta Grande Organization after leading events, doing RP, having good deals with LEO's and he teached me how the EN2 Server goes. I want to be apart of the team that can make this sever grown and be more know for having the best non whitelisted community. Since my 7 months in GrandRP Community RP-ing, im ready and i feel ready for the position.

2. My greatest strength is that I always strive to do my best in something that I enjoy with full commitment, and this is why I’m here. I do great communication and handle the situations positively and clear. I always wanted to show my strengths to others by helping them with basic game mechanisms. I do have alot of patience on tickets and im always there for a great and correct respond that can help a member.

3. My greatest weakness is that I may push too hard or overwork myself in certain situations. I may overthink in certain situation or overlock something, but I always try to get help before going forth with something I dont fully understand

4. Yes, I am ready and fully committed. I will miss the RP life but I’m ready to take this step. Im willing to help grow this community, keep it fun and entertaining for everyone that decides fly in the city.

5.Yes I am.

Last edited:

Dimitri Yega

Secret
Player
1. Your name IRL- Umut
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone- GMT +03
4. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord- Hopes#9999
6. Your Nickname- Dimitri Ivan
7. Your ID- 38807

I have been in this city for a while. I have served in high commands in all illegal and legal organizations in the city. I know the rules and laws. With this experience, I think that I can serve people as a admin.I will simply help people and make the role flow in the city.

1. I'm always calm and kind.
2. I have good communication skills.
3.I am a disciplined person.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I trust my intelligence and i can speak English,Turkish and little bit French.

Sometimes i can be shy front of the large groups.

Yes i have worked in high positions in every organization and i think i am ready for it.

Yes.

Ex. Minister of Homeland Security
Ex. US Secret Service Director for 4 Governer
Ex. Deputy Head of Departmant DEA
Ex. Captain of Captain
Ex. Ballas
Ex. Vagos

Last edited:
Top Bottom