Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL- Deepak Verma
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+3
4. Average online per day-10 To 12 hours
5. Your Discord-Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353
6. Your Nickname-Ivan Alpha
7. Your ID-63591

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.

2. What are your strengths?

- Disciplined.
- Have patience
- Punctuality
- Communication skills
- Confident
- Problem solving
- Calm minded

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Cannot play in night but if i am needed than i can also come.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone GMT

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 23:00PM

5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+

6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633

7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo

8. Your ID 38745

Additional information

i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.

i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.

1. I speak Good english
2. i can keep carm during stressful situations
3. i can be professional
4. i am highly motivated
5. I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones

1. That i only speak english.

I Am Ready When needed

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes As I Dont own Any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Not That I know Of And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

Girish Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
GIRISH
2. Your age
25 OOC, IC 31.
3. Time zone
UTC+5:30.
4. Average online per day
8-10 HOURS.
5. Your Discord
GIRISH#9109.
6. Your Nickname
Girish Royal.
7. Your ID

Additional information

i want to become admin as i am so active in RP i am sure that i could help all the citizens to clear all their queries and i can ensure they get quick response in -game. I would like to use my experience, knowledge and skillset to improve the situation by ensuring that players know the Administration is always here to help and protect them from having a negative experience on the server.
Multi-tasking -Able to work on several tasks at one time with perfection
Time management-Able to join at any time because of my time zone and my free time in IRL
Fair -I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.
Hard worker- I will give my 100% efforts and dedication towards my job.
Being nice to other in situations where i need to act very strict.
yes, Iam willingly ready to do anything.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

agrim

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Agrim Punia
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours/day
5. Your Discord: agrim#9202
6. Your Nickname: agrim puniia
7. Your ID: 38044
Additional information
Ans. I would like to become an admin i want to help other people and i would like to help people in all possible ways so they can enjoy the roleplay and have a good experience of roleplay. It is important to maintain a discipline in RP as much as possible if you want to enjoy your time there. It would be my pleasure to be a part of your admin team and help the server to achieve great heights.
Ans. Problem solving is my greatest strength. I see things from different perspectives and I have the ability to get my work done regardless of obstacles. My communication skills are excellent as well.
Ans.There are no weaknesses in my character that would affect my work in this field.
Ans. I am ready to leave RP life.
Ans. Yeah i am ready to sell business.

Snowey Kray

:(
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adam

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: BST

4. Average online per day: 8+ hrs

5. Your Discord: OS#2013

6. Your Nickname: Snowey Krayy

7. Your ID: 44031

Additional information

i want to become a admin because i want to change experience and improve the RP in city i see. Furthermore i have good experience when it comes to rp i have been in the city for many months within these months i have been in Lspd multiple times high command also been sahp fib and been in all gangs. Being a admin would allow me to try improve and help peoples RP.

2.what are your strengths?
My strengths are that i am very good at listen to both parties and can keep calm and come up with a ethic solution to make both parties happy. Also i am fluent in both Arabic and English

3.What are your greatest weaknesses
My greatest weakness is that i can be a workaholic So if i begin something i have to finish it

4. will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(its restricted to have a business while you are a admin)
Yes i do not own any businesses

Eminent Dust

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Rishi Swamy
2. Your age : 20
3. Time Zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord : EminentDust#9445
6. Your Nickname : Eminent Dust
7. Your ID : 21996

Additional information

-I want to become admin because I want to help new people and want to help and assist other people to maintain high quality RP, I want look after the server and punish people who break rules and spoils the RP of other players, I have been in SAHP for almost 5 terms and NG 1 term, I want use my experience as admin i will always try to help people, first I would like to be admin assistant so that I gain some more experience watching other admins and help them.

-I am a quick learner
-I am a good observer
-I can speak good English
-I can take appropriate decision when needed
-I can stay clam and handle intense situation.

-If someone doesn't listen to me while i am saying something, i get angry because i dont like that.

- Yes, I have done enough RP and i am ready to leave it if needed.

-Yes, I don't have any.

Last edited:

AvNi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Nadav
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT+3
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord - AvNi#1531
6. Your Nickname - Daniel Whitee
7. Your ID - 27628

ABxrsDM.png

I want to become an admin because I really love playing in Grand RP and ever since I started 6 months ago in EN1 admins were always there to help me learn the ropes in the server, now that I am confident in myself that I have a good understanding of the server and its rules I decided to go for the opportunity to be an admin.

I like helping others and I will be glad to start helping the players in the city, new ones, and the veterans as well.

Another reason I want to become an admin is that a lot of times while playing in the server I experienced problems with the response time of the admins and the response time is very important in RP servers because if the admin won't make it in time to the situation then he will miss it, and it might be a rule break or even something more important. Because of that, I will try to ensure that if I will be an admin I will respond ASAP to the type of reports that require an immidient response.
I really want the RP quality in the server to reach its finest, I will do anything in my power to try and achieve that.
D4rHMS3.png

- I know how to talk with players and how to hear the 2 sides of a conflict and find the fairest solution to it.

- Calmness, Good Listener.

- Learning things in depth and quickly (Rules, Regulations, Guides, Concepts, etc...)

- Good explanation skills.

- I have deep experience in every organization in the server, both legal and the gangs.
oHETDP6.png

- Need to focus and collect every single detail before I make a decision.

- Very honest with people.

Yes
Yes

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Khalid Balkour
2. 19
3. GMT
4. 5-10 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Balkour
7. 19828

Why would you like to become Administrator?

I would like to become Administrator because i wanna help the server in any way possible and punish cheaters and help everyone and teach players new things everyday and be a Chill Administrator and make player enjoy EN2, I have been playing EN2 for almost 1 Year and i would like to help the server grow in any way possible and be special to the server and make EN2 a enjoyable server to play.

Patient, Quick learner, understanding, multiple languages, Non-biased, Cheerful.

3. What are your greatness Weakness?
I stutter and get nervous in very awkward situations

Yes

Yes

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
1. Your name IRL : Smit
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Smit Shinde#4281
6. Your Nickname : Liza Bricks
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

-> I started my RP experience with Grand RP. It's been more than 6-7 months playing on this server. Being for a long time in the city,I have exprience mainly in legal orgs i was in fib for 3 terms 1st terms as HOD and remmaning terms i was chief of staff i have experienced all orgs till as High Command and i have some experience in illegal orgs also for 2 terms , I love helping people, creating events with the help of admins for fun, discussing and helping friends in RP situations, bringing my friends to the city, encouraging them to play on the server, helping new people in the city by teaching them basic rules and how they can earn in the city made my mind into thought to become an admin so that I can help people in a wonderful project Grand Roleplay and I make sure that they have the best roleplaying experience by supervising their roleplay journey so that if someone break's any rule then we make sure that they get punishment so that innocent player's who want to have the best roleplay experience get that top quality experience.

-> My strengths are:-
Time management
Hard work
Being patient
Calm and a positive attitude.
I know mostly all the of the Grand RP rules
I don't take sides in any kind of situation
I do what's right according to the rules.
I take very vise decisions and whatever decisions I take I try to solve them very quickly if possible.

-> My Greatest Weakness is that I have more experience in legal as compare to illegal orgs.
To help everyone in situations that's my weakness and my strength at the same time because I want to help everyone in any situation regarding a simple help request or an RP situation.

-> Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
-> Indeed I know the rule and I'm ready for it.

ElPipe Loco

Ima Pipe You Up
Player
1. Your name IRL: Juan

2. Your age: 21

3. Time zone: U.S. Central Timezone

4. Average online per day: 7+ hrs

5. Your Discord: Kakashi#6187

6. Your Nickname: Kakashi inFamous

7. Your ID: 27321

Additional Information

I want to become admin because I shared my experience with RP already for quite for a while and I would like to help in the server with the rest of the admin team. Being admin is a responsibility that I have experience with before which I would like to join the team again. I like to help other new players that join and need guidance.

2.what are your strengths?
My strengths are that I can speak fluent English and Spanish, I am a fast learner and quick to get situations handled. I know how to make it fair for everyone and I can explain properly to people who are confused and guide them to the correct way of RP

3.What are your greatest weaknesses
My weakness is that sometimes i may over complicate things sometimes or just have a complete misunderstanding of what is happening which can lead to wrong decisions, but I do learn from my mistakes as I go on.

4. will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (it's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I do not own any businesses.

sedat pekerr

FIB HOD/DHOD-LSPD DCOD-
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL efe kaan
2. Your age17
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 5+
5. Your Discord efe kaan#5865
6. Your Nickname polat black
7. Your ID 18557

Additional information
Additional information
I want to be a manager because as a manager I feel there is a lot I can do for this city. I really like guiding people and helping them in any way I can, and as a manager I think I can help more people. I've been on this server for a while and I learned a lot from this server and I think I will succeed in becoming an admini

I'm the type of person who lets her work do the talking. In both Samoan and English i am good and i know 2 languages english and turkish and i think i can help a lot of people with this
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?Sometimes I can get excited about something and sometimes I lose my attention | i get angry | I can shout loudly. and this mostly happens when i'm very toxic

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin yes

Yash(blaze)

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Yash Bhogal
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord : yblaze#6336
6. Your Nickname : Blaze Greenie
7. Your ID : 53658

Additional information
I want to become a admin because I want to help in maintaining good rp in the city, and secondly I want a break from my daily rp,
I have experience in legal (LI) and illegal side of the city, eg: been in highway robbery , been the one getting robbed, RDM, ghetto rules, event rules, etc.

my strengths would be that I'm available at most of time when needed, helpful nature, understanding, always learning more about everything.

Hot headed (anger issues) cause problems for in irl too and I'm working on it

Yes, I'm ready to leave my RP life to become an admin.

I don't have a business, but I would sold it anyways for becoming a admin.

pavan

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Pavannare
2. Your age~ 24
3. Time zone~ IST
4. Average online per day~ 6hrs+
5. Your Discord~ Pavannare#0143
6. Your Nickname~ Nare/Lord Alice
7. Your ID~ 28162

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Samoan and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it

Yes,I don't any business

Wahab347128

Player
Player
● Your Name IRL

Abdul Wahab

● Your age

● Timezone

(GMT +5:00)

● Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)

From 7:00 am to 20:00 pm

● Average online per day

12 to 13 hours

● Your discord

wahabshikaarri#2454

● Your nickname

Wahab

● Your id

● I want to be curator of Crime section or State section

I want to be a curator of state section because i have tried all legal organizations so i think so i will be good in this section

● Addition information ●

● Why you want to become an admin

I want to become an admin because i am playing grand rp more then 4 months and i have alot of experience in this biggest rp server so i want to be a part in its manegement i want to help people in Grand RP i tried everything in this server but didn't try administration so i really want to do it and i tried everything in the server i was in DOC as a DOC Warden,USS Senior Agent,Lspd Senior Corporal and i was a doctor in EMS and i am also a student of softeare engineering i can also do programming so as an admin may be i can help out you guys.

● What are your strengths

My strengths are i am very hardworker and i am very cooperative with everyone and make new friends quickly and i can manage alot of things at a one time

● What are your weakness

Right now i don't have any weakness i thing so i have everything and i am capable to be an admin for this beautiful server

● Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, i am ready to leave my RP life to be an admin i will serve my everything and become a good admin for Grand RP

● Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, i am ready to sell my business for becoming an admin

● Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No, there is no as such issue that is stopping me to go online i will be availabe when ever there is a need of me and i will give my best

Wahab347128

Player
Player
● Your Name IRL

Abdul Wahab

● Your age

● Timezone

(GMT +5:00)

● Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)

From 7:00 am to 20:00 pm

● Average online per day

12 to 13 hours

● Your discord

wahabshikaarri#2454

● Your nickname

Wahab

● Your id

● I want to be curator of Crime section or State section

I want to be a curator of state section because i have tried all legal organizations so i think so i will be good in this section

● Addition information ●

● Why you want to become an admin

I want to become an admin because i am playing grand rp more then 4 months and i have alot of experience in this biggest rp server so i want to be a part in its manegement i want to help people in Grand RP i tried everything in this server but didn't try administration so i really want to do it and i tried everything in the server i was in DOC as a DOC Warden,USS Senior Agent,Lspd Senior Corporal and i was a doctor in EMS and i am also a student of softeare engineering i can also do programming so as an admin may be i can help out you guys.

● What are your strengths

My strengths are i am very hardworker and i am very cooperative with everyone and make new friends quickly and i can manage alot of things at a one time

● What are your weakness

Right now i don't have any weakness i thing so i have everything and i am capable to be an admin for this beautiful server

● Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, i am ready to leave my RP life to be an admin i will serve my everything and become a good admin for Grand RP

● Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, i am ready to sell my business for becoming an admin

● Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No, there is no as such issue that is stopping me to go online i will be availabe when ever there is a need of me and i will give my best

Jose Alvarez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:dejohn
2. Your age:18
3. Time zoneEST
4. Average online per day:10 hrs
5. Your Discord:dede2wavy#6110
6. Your Nickname:dede
7. Your ID:70317

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?i want to be able to help the role play community as best as i can
2. What are your strengths? helping people
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?not be able to complete my goal
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Jose Alvarez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:dejohn
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:est
4. Average online per day:10-12 hrs
5. Your Discord:dede2wavy#6110
6. Your Nickname:dede
7. Your ID:70317

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to be an admin bc i have tryed everything in the city gov,sahp,lspd i want to try to be an admin and help the roleplay community
2. What are your strengths? i am very hard working and like to accomplish things
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? not being able to accomplish my tasks or goals
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes i will

Tanish Carter

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Tanish Parvez

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day- 7 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord- Tanish#1154

6. Your Nickname- Nolife Tanish

7. Your ID-12736

Additional information

-l love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others. My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also, with my time zone being EAT I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve. I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would be perfect for this position. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.

- I have really good communication skills.
- I have equal respect to all.
- I am very mature.
- I am hardworking and take my positions very serious.
- I am very patient.
- I am mature and treat everyone equally.
- Availability (always available when needed)
- I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. And aslo
- I am a quick learner.

-Sometimes I feel discomfort when I leave responsibilities incomplete.
- I tend to get lenient with people but I have to give punishments where necessary.
- sometimes I overthink
- In some situations, I feel some frustration when others perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than i expect.

- Yes

- Yes because I donot own any business

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Snapy vmroo

SNAPY
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Lucky
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 8hours
5. Your Discord : lucky#5547
6. Your Nickname : Rider Lucky
7. Your ID : 70128

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? What are your strengths?
-) i want to become an admin because i know all the server rules i readed it so many times and i think i can help the the people's who are in trouble and wants a person who can help them i want to be that person. I can help citizens in any rp situations or punish them if i find something suspecious i will punish them according their rules that they break or help them if they are new in the server . I want to become an admin from my first day in city because i love the way how admins managing a heavily populated server like GRAND RP and helping everyone 24/7 i wanna experience that same thing and be an part of that.

My strengths are i am very patienced and never take decision without knowing the whole matter and i love to interact with new people's.
I am so much talktive and always trust people's.
Yes i am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin.
Yes . but actually i don't have any businesses.

Top Bottom