Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
1. Your name IRL
Chase

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

4. Average online per day
5-7 hours

5. Your Discord
JP15#5788

6. Your Nickname
Chase Haley

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become admin because I've played en2 since Christmas and its been very fun roleplaying and I just want to do something new and give back the RP that I got to everyone else and make sure everyone is having a good time in the city and make sure they are having as much fun as I did.

2. What are your strengths?
Staying calm in big situations
Being respectful
and listening to both side of what people are saying

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I don't like people disrespecting me but i can handle it until they do it to much. Other than that i have none.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, i don't have any.

Wahab347128

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
● Your Name IRL

Abdul Wahab

● Your age

● Timezone

(GMT +5:00)

● Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)

From 7:00 am to 20:00 pm

● Average online per day

12 to 13 hours

● Your discord

wahabshikaarri#2454

● Your nickname

Wahab

● Your id

● I want to be curator of Crime section or State section

I want to be a curator of state section because i have tried all legal organizations so i think so i will be good in this section

● Addition information ●

● Why you want to become an admin

I want to become an admin because i am playing grand rp more then 4 months and i have alot of experience in this biggest rp server so i want to be a part in its manegement i want to help people in Grand RP i tried everything in this server but didn't try administration so i really want to do it and i tried everything in the server i was in DOC as a DOC Warden,USS Senior Agent,Lspd Senior Corporal and i was a doctor in EMS and i am also a student of softeare engineering i can also do programming so as an admin may be i can help out you guys.

● What are your strengths

My strengths are i am very hardworker and i am very cooperative with everyone and make new friends quickly and i can manage alot of things at a one time

● What are your weakness

Right now i don't have any weakness i thing so i have everything and i am capable to be an admin for this beautiful server

● Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, i am ready to leave my RP life to be an admin i will serve my everything and become a good admin for Grand RP

● Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, i am ready to sell my business for becoming an admin

● Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No, there is no as such issue that is stopping me to go online i will be availabe when ever there is a need of me and i will give my best

Alpha Katz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Alpha
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - 4PM to 11 PM
5. Average online per day - 6-7 Hours
6. Your Discord - ! Alpha#0001
7. Your Nickname - Alpha
8. Your ID - 48605
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - Preferably state

I was Attorney General as I have completed my section for IC I am willing to move OOC,

1. Knowledge - Throughout my time on the server, I’ve had the greatness of many positions, in various organizations. This has led to a thorough understanding of the system, upon which the organizations are build, along with their individual responsibilities. I’d like to use this knowledge to help others to enjoy their roleplay experience.

2. Co-operation – I would like to work together with the remaining administration team, to help them and support them in their organizational work, to learn from them, and to further understand the premises of which the server is founded.

3. Excitement – I'm genuinely curious and quite frankly excited to see the server from a different perspective. As mentioned before, I’ve been here for a while, and would appreciate the opportunity to explore “different rivers” so to speak.

I believe my most important strengths are as follows.

I. Language – I speak fluent English, quite simply.
2. Social Skill – I’m social by nature. I enjoy socializing, and love meeting new people.
3. Thorough – I’m very thorough. I rank quality over quantity.
4. Curious – I’m curious as a person and comfortable exploring foreign subjects.
5. Calm-minded – I’m generally speaking calm, I rarely get heated, and like to approach things logistically.
6. Leadership – I’m a lieutenant at a firehouse, I perform under pressure, and know what is expected of me.

Unfortunately, every hero must have its kryptonite, here’s mine.

1. Care – I really like people, this can lead to situations where I invest my time in people, who may take it for granted.

2. Time – I often invest way too much time into assignments, to make sure they’re completed to satisfaction. I need to get better in efficiency and learn when enough is enough.

Yes , I will be leaving.

I don’t own a business, so that wouldn't affect me.

Girish Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
GIRISH
2. Your age
25 OOC, IC 31.
3. Time zone
UTC+5:30.
10-12 HOURS.
5. Your Discord
GIRISH#9109.
6. Your Nickname
Girish Royal.
7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to become admin as I am so active in RP, I am sure that I could help all the citizens to clear all their queries and I can ensure they get quick response in -game. I would like to use my experience, knowledge and skillset to improve the situation by ensuring that players know the Administration is always here to help and protect them from having a negative experience on the server...

Multi-tasking -Able to work on several tasks at one time with perfection
Time management-Able to join at any time because of my time zone and my free time in IRL
Fair -I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.
Hard worker- I will give my 100% efforts and dedication towards my job.

Being nice to other in situations where I need to act very strict.

yes, Iam willingly ready to do anything.

yes, (but I don't own any).

aviraj yadav

Turf Unit
Player
Information :-
1. Name IRL: aviraj singh yadav
2. Age: 18
3. Time Zone: (GMT +5:30)
4. Average Online Per Day: 6-9 Hours
5. Discord ID: aviraj yadav#6283
6. Nickname: aviraj warrior
7. ID: 44537

Additional information :-

Its been like 5 months now in this greatest city of Los Santos and i got to know so much about the rules and the rp life in this greatest server. I feel like the state of the RP server is such a delicate balance that has to be maintained at all times. Always to better the Rp experience with the help of admins. I see how admins work whole day to make everyone's RP better i want to be that help. I've always been into helping others in my family, Org or people just starting out in the city with all the knowledge i have. I've always had a enjoyable time here in the city and that's all thanks to the great people i meet everyday and the admins who are working hard for us. I think I can bring a great amount of professionalism and great organization to the Admin team with my knowledge about the RP. I I hope you guys would give me a chance to show my skills as an Admin

1. Passion towards work.
2. I can handle situation Calmly.
3. Hardworking.
4.Quick Learner.

I always notice positive side of a person.

Yes

Yes

Tanish Carter

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Tanish Parvez

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day- 7 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord- Tanish#1154

6. Your Nickname- Nolife Tanish

7. Your ID-12736

Additional information

-1. Your name IRL -Tanish Parvez

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day- 7 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord- Tanish#1154

6. Your Nickname- Nolife Tanish

7. Your ID-12736

Additional information

-My goal is to assist all new and existing players in this sever by letting them know what a good roleplaying game is.It is my great pleasure to know the server,its features,its rules, and all the other things it has to offer.I'm committed to removing as many cheaters and bug abusers as I can.As much as possible, I want to improve this server.My trait of helping others is something I acquired for myself, and I'd like to use that to help people play roleplay well and fairly.

-As a communicator, I'm really good.
- Each person has my equal respect.
- My maturity is excellent.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am very patient, because I know that time passes slowly when you're having fun.
- I enjoy helping people in need and I think there are many ways I could use my skills as an admin to benefit others.

- When I leave tasks incomplete, I feel discomfort.
- I often give people second chances, but I have to be firm when they deserve it.
- I often find myself overthinking.
- I sometimes feel frustrated when other people perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than I expect.

- Yes

- Yes because I donot own any business

Last edited:

ParkerJonas

LI Head of the Department
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Renoy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: Renoy#0001
6. Your Nickname: Parker Jonas
7. Your ID: 52107

Additional information
I have given a lot of hrs to this server and also have got into most of the orgs. I have wanted to got high command ranks in almost all the orgs. and high enough ranks in other orgs. and also have followed all the rules of the server and still do follow them and I would like to try and experience the administration of the server and help the server and help you guys!
I am patient and also a good listener.
I might have to go AFK sometimes to do some IRL stuff but not for too long.
Yes, as I have experienced and enjoyed my RP life so far.
Yes, don't have any currently.

malikazan46038

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

information

1. Your name IRL: Malik Azan​

2. Your age: 20​

3. Time zone: gmt+5​

4. Average online per day: 10-12​

5. Your Discord: malikazan# 9010​

6. Your Nickname: azan malik​

7. Your ID: 46038​

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to help out the city by helping people in whatever difficulties they have. I have experience as I was an admin on EN1 and I want to be helpful on EN2 as I am playing full time on EN2 now.​

2. What are your strengths?: I have fluent spoken English and I am fast at typing. I am also very patient and keen to help people out.​

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: Sometimes I get stuck with what is in my head. But I would try my best that this should not affect my work as an Admin.​

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes​

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): but i dont have any business​

GG grand on top
😍😍

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy Rich#7284
6. Your Nickname Ronny Rich
7. Your ID 8712

Additional information
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? YES DEFINITELY
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? YES DEFINITELY (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I want to become an admin because i want to help all the new people to grand rp get experienced in the server I have a lot of experience I have been deputy leader of ballas bloods Vagos and marabunta I was also former leader of the families gang I think I had a very good term I had alot of people who liked my term had alot of fun and made alot of cash I feel like if I’m given the chance to be an admin I could be a very good admin and super helpful for you guys I would love an opportunity to prove my ability’s thanks for reading my application!

My strengths are
1st strength is I’m very active within grand rp I’m usually in grand for about 10 hours almost every single day.
2nd strength is I’m a very good person I’m very nice funny and helpful.
3rd strength is I’m very good at helping in sticky situations I’m also very good at calming situations down.

My weaknesses are
1st weakness is sometimes I lose focus from time to time but I’m always good at getting back on track.

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age: 17
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 12-13 Hours
Discord ID: Safy#3946
Nickname: Safy Pluxury
ID: 34259
Additional Information

I joined grand rp 4 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced.

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
because I gained experience in legal and illegal organizations on this server and I became hc in most organizations. so i am experienced and as admin i want to help people to do their role best

2. What Are Your Strengths?

I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation. And i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?

My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes (i dont have one)

Thanks for reading my application.

Last edited:

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
Your name IRL: Justin

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Misfit

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action.

My Communication Skills and Patience, Quick learner, Can take criticism.

Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once.

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

vandanshahh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Vandan shah
2. 21
3. IST
4. 5-6
5. vandan shah#6460
6. pablo shahh
7. 40617
Additional information
1. many people do not follow the proper RP due to which many people gets a bad experience and though the fact is that we have admins but if their is a situation at the same time we have to look at it and i think i have done enough Rp and knows rules of the Rp and also i can assist newbies in the city.
2. i have the strength that whenever i see a person now following an rp i complain gods about it and also if i forgot the rules then i just go to the rules section and revise it.
3. i do not have any
4. yess, i think i have played enough Rp
5. Yess i am ready to sell all of my business

Habibi Torres

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL: Zayd Maachou
Your Age IRL: 18
Time Zone: BST
Average Time Online Per Day: 5-12 hours
Your Discord: !Maach#1001
Your Nickname: Habibi Rich
Your ID: 1863

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin:
I want to be a Grand RP administrator because I think I would be a great helper in the community as I am a semi-well known person in the server as I was the AG and many other things, and as I have a low'ish ID in en2 I have a lot of experience within the city and I believe I could be a great admin with little training but me still completing the training to have a future of being a curator. I also think with my great communication skills and my calm energy and/or vibe I can easily help the players of the city to resolve their reports and answer question(s).

2. What are your strengths:
I have many strengths, they are getting things done in a mature and respectable manner, plus getting it done efficiently. I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible for my age as I can be deemed ‘immature’ due to my age. All it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved. I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc, I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can, The next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions. My grammar is brilliant. I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient. most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do, meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect, everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself. I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared
If someone else fails, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is. Most people in the city that know me can say I'm too energetic and forward but I can easily control it when needed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin:
I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I do not own one but if I did I would.

Thanks, and all the best,
Habibi LaHabibi

Last edited:

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone GMT +3

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 11:00 AM Until 20:00 PM

5. Average online per day 5-9 hours per day.

6. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#6969

7. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi

8. Your ID 28113

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime.

i would like to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out do the server more fair played. i know a bunch of server rules and I follow them and reporting on whoever is breaking them. (U can check my posts) i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days and i just want to shere my knowlege with another player who will need my help. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

A. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth.

B. Hardworking.

C. Quick Learner.

D. Language.

E. I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.

F. I never give up! (Because i believe that in the end of the day, i will get accepted for an admin interview and even i will become admin.)

my greatest weaknesses is that when I am getting really mad I can be toxic…

Sure. I think I have all the needed experience to become a admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Sure.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From Being Active at the moment?

Not at all!

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent Marabunta Dep Bloods Dep Hr in LSPD, EN3 Head Of Division In EMS.

Hope you see my potential have a good day.

Leo Dixor

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL: Zayd Maachou
Your Age IRL: 16 (but very mature and can prove in interviews as I was the attorney general and I was FIB and was hc in many orgs criminal and legal. If you give me the chance to prove this in my hopeful interview you will be amazed with my maturity.)
Time Zone: BST
Average Time Online Per Day: 5-12 hours
Your Discord: !Maach#1001
Your Nickname: Habibi Rich
Your ID: 1863

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin:
I want to be a Grand RP administrator because I think I would be a great helper in the community as I am a semi-well known person in the server as I was the AG and many other things, and as I have a low'ish ID in en2 I have a lot of experience within the city and I believe I could be a great admin with little training but me still completing the training to have a future of being a curator. I also think with my great communication skills and my calm energy and/or vibe I can easily help the players of the city to resolve their reports and answer question(s).

2. What are your strengths:
I have many strengths, they are getting things done in a mature and respectable manner, plus getting it done efficiently. I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible for my age as I can be deemed ‘immature’ due to my age. All it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved. I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc, I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can, The next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions. My grammar is brilliant. I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient. most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do, meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect, everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself. I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared
If someone else fails, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is. Most people in the city that know me can say I'm too energetic and forward but I can easily control it when needed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin:
I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I do not own one but if I did I would.

Thanks, and all the best,
Habibi LaHabibi
So realistic name even i do have a fake one

Panwithh Reddy

EX General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
GIRISH
2. Your age
25 OOC, IC 31.
3. Time zone
UTC+5:30.
10-12 HOURS.
5. Your Discord
GIRISH#9109.
6. Your Nickname
Girish Royal.
7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to become admin as I am so active in RP, I am sure that I could help all the citizens to clear all their queries and I can ensure they get quick response in -game. I would like to use my experience, knowledge and skillset to improve the situation by ensuring that players know the Administration is always here to help and protect them from having a negative experience on the server...

Multi-tasking -Able to work on several tasks at one time with perfection
Time management-Able to join at any time because of my time zone and my free time in IRL
Fair -I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.
Hard worker- I will give my 100% efforts and dedication towards my job.

Being nice to other in situations where I need to act very strict.

yes, Iam willingly ready to do anything.

yes, (but I don't own any).
All the best I know you have the qualities to become admin

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
1. Your name IRL
Ans: Jyotirmoy Dhani|
2. Your age
Ans: 18.
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +5:30
Ans: 6-8 HRs
5. Your Discord
Ans: UnknownPlayer ☠#6873
6. Your Nickname
Ans: AnTonio Froster
7. Your ID Ans: 2993
Additional information
Ans: I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others. My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also, with my time zone being GMT I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve. I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would be perfect for this position. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.
Ans: My biggest strength is that I can think on my feet and can work under a lot of pressure.
Ans: My greatest weakness is that I sometimes focus too much on the details of a project and spend too much time analyzing the finer points.
Ans: After doing RP from more than A year in En1 and couple of weeks in en3 I am ready to leave PR Life and become and admin!
Ans: Ans: I dont have a business, But If I got one I will sell it for sure!

Chris Mazoku

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

1- Jack Robert #8380 - Jack Robert - 29895
2- EminentDust#9445 - Eminent Dust - 21996
3- yblaze#6336 - Blaze Greenie - 53658
4- lucky#5547 - Rider Lucky - 70128

Interviews will be at 13:00 Server Time on 15th November​

Top Bottom