Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

G1gia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Gigi
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT4+ Georgia
4. Average online per day-5-6
5. Your Discord:Gigia#1739
6. Your Nickname:Gigia Tutashxia
7. Your ID:56063

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i wanna become administrator cause i like when i help people with many thing fixing they problems and teaching them more things

2. What are your strengths?
know how to work in team and as a team
willing to learn
know rp very good
honestly

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
i wasnt admin on server like this but i will learn things fast

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes of course

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age: 17
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 12-13 Hours
Discord ID: Safy#3946
Nickname: Safy Pluxury
ID: 34259
Additional Information

I joined grand rp 4 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced.

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
because I gained experience in legal and illegal organizations on this server and I became hc in most organizations. so i am experienced and as admin i want to help people to do their role best

2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation. And i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes (i dont have one)

Thanks for reading my application.

Last edited:

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: NA PST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information
I would like to become admin because I have done everything in city from working as a trucker to being Deputy of a Gang and Leader of LSPD and FIB and have been a god before, and I believe with this experience that I can make GRP more enjoyable for multiple people

My strengths are
-Patience
-Mature
-Follows Orders
-Creative
-Learn Quickly

-Not good around a big group of people
-I pester people when i get annoyed

Yes, I have experienced everything there ID

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
1. Khalid Balkour
2. 19
3. GMT
4. 5-10 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid Balkour
7. 19828

Why would you like to become Administrator?

I would like to become Administrator because i wanna help the server in any way possible and punish cheaters and help everyone and teach players new things everyday and be a Chill Administrator and make player enjoy EN2, I have been playing EN2 for almost 1 Year and i would like to help the server grow in any way possible and be special to the server and make EN2 a enjoyable server to play.

Patient, Quick learner, understanding, multiple languages, Non-biased, Cheerful.

3. What are your greatness Weakness?
I stutter and get nervous in very awkward situations

Yes

Yes

ParkerJonas

LI Head of the Department
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Renoy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: Renoy#0001
6. Your Nickname: Parker Jonas
7. Your ID: 52107

Additional information
➣ I have given a lot of hrs to this server and have also done and enjoyed everything in Role Play and would like to try something different and have been High Command in almost all the orgs. also have followed all the rules of the server and orgs. I would like to become an admin to help the server, help new members who flew into the city and punish dodgers of the server.
➣ I am patient, respectful, hardworking and also a good listener.
➣ I might have to go AFK sometimes to do some IRL stuff but not for too long.
➣ Yes, as I have experienced and enjoyed my RP life so far.
➣ Yes I'm ready, as I don't have any currently.

Last edited:

Snowey Kray

:(
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adam

3. Time zone: BST

4. Average online per day: 8+ hrs

5. Your Discord: OS#2013

6. Your Nickname: Snowey Kray

7. Your ID: 44031

Additional information

i want to become a admin because i want to change experience and improve the RP in city i see. Furthermore i have good experience when it comes to rp i have been in the city for many months within these months i have been in Lspd multiple times high command also been sahp fib and been in all gangs. Being a admin would allow me to try improve and help peoples RP.

2.what are your strengths?
My strengths are that i am very good at listen to both parties and can keep calm and come up with a ethic solution to make both parties happy. Also i am fluent in both Arabic and English

3.What are your greatest weaknesses
My greatest weakness is that i can be a workaholic So if i begin something i have to finish it

4. will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(its restricted to have a business while you are a admin)
Yes i do not own any businesses

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone GMT

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 23:00PM

5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+

6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633

7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo

8. Your ID 38745

Additional information

i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.

i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.

1. I speak Good english
2. i can keep carm during stressful situations
3. i can be professional
4. i am highly motivated
5. I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones

1. That i only speak english.

I Am Ready When needed

Yes As I Dont own Any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Not That I know Of And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayden
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord: Jayy Rich#7284
6. Your Nickname: Ronny Rich
7. Your ID: 8712

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin: I want to become a admin to help out the new players because they are growing at a rapid rate and teach them the rules. And because I feel like alot of people break rules knowing they probably won't get posted on forums or anything. And I really do want to see this server strive and make it go past its prime. Most of all because I want to help the community. I have also been leader of the familes gang I have been high command of every legal org I have also been deputy leader of ballas bloods vagos and marabunta. If given the chance I wouldn’t let you guys down I have been in grand sense the launch of all 3 grand EN servers I would truly like to be an admin so I can help people I would also be a N/A admin if given the chance i also usually play for 10+ hours most everyday I’m always on grand I just love grand I feel like if I was given the chance to be an admin I could clean up the city get all the rule breaker punished as quickly and as clean as possible I’m very nice I’m kinda shy at first but if you get to know me I’m truly a great person to be around most people say I’m to nice at time but I just love helping people out the best I can I had a very good term as familes gang leader I had a 19 or 20 day term only had like 9 or 10 left on my term I had a lot of numbers that were active during store robbery’s and stuff for a while if given the chance I promise I won’t let you down I promise! Hope you have a wonderful night/day
2. What are your strengths: I use logic instead emotion I’m also a very good listener I’m very nice and a lot of people like me I feel.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses: I talk loud and very fast sometimes.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin: yes!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): yes for sure!

Last edited:

Mert Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Mert
2. Your age : 22 years old
3. Time zone : gmt +3
4. Average online per day : 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord : mertgurkvn#0799
6. Your Nickname : Mvrt Pluxury
7. Your ID : 70850

Additional information

I am playing this game more than 4 months on EN1 server. I do believe that I have learned everything. I have been in various legal organisations and also in gang works with a higher ranks. I want to make it clear that I have always been following the rules, doing the best I can. I really want to help all citizens of our city. Besides, I wish all of our citizens would follow the rules and play according to them. My first goal would be making this in work when I become admin. I have always liked to associate with higher ranks. I believe that managing is my thing. I have gave it all to become a authorized person in families that I have been part of. When I did, I gave all the information that I have about gameplay.

Iam very active in my social life and I have so many friends in my life. Iam very kind and friendly person. I can get along with anyone. Even in worst cases, I could take the most wiseful decision. I am fluent in Turkish and English and I think i can use my skills easily. I can help who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

Just iam feeling weak about my family. I can handle everything except my family. I don't like being alone, but I'm used to it.

I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players..

If i had, yes

Last edited:

Umut Marcellus

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
-Umut
2. Your age
3. Time zone
-GMT +3
-6-8 hours
5. Your Discord
-Umutt404#2463
6. Your Nickname
- Umutt Marcellus
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I want to be an admin because I've been playing grp for 6 months, I have experience and there are many different communities in EN2 and sometimes it's hard to deal with and I want to help the admin team in this regard.
- I am Turkish I can help Turkish players very well and deal with their problems. I can solve their problems quickly
- i played high command in all legal org for a long time and now i am lspd deputy i know state rules i am confident about it.
- I am confident in my ability to make decisions.
- When I see something wrong, I don't hesitate and do whatever it takes.
- Yes
- Yes

Scarlett James

Chief Of Detectives
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ashhar Ansari
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 - IST
4. Average online per day - 8-9Hours
5. Your Discord - Tech Charge#1587
6. Your Nickname - Scarlett James
7. Your ID - 47485

Additional information

--> So Currently I am Deputy of Marabunta and leading Gang. I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others. Also, I am having enough experience in Legal and Illegal organisation as Deputy leader or High command. My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also, with my time zone being IST I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve. I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would be perfect for this position. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.

--> I have really good communication skills.
--> I have equal respect to all.
--> I am very mature.
--> I am hardworking and take my positions very serious.
--> I am very patient.
--> I am mature and treat everyone equally.
--> Availability (always available when needed)
--> I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others.
--> I am a quick learner.

--> Sometimes I feel discomfort when I leave responsibilities incomplete.
--> I tend to get lenient with people, but I have to give punishments where necessary.
--> sometimes I overthink
--> In some situations, I feel some frustration when others perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than I expect.

--> Yes
-->
Yes

I Promise If I become Admin then I will give full potential to solve players problem or Doubt and helping them to do High level of RP

Obito Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your Name IRL -
Anay Agrawal
2. Your Age - 17 years
3. Time Zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average Online Per Day - 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - AN egg#4076
6. Your Nickname - Obito
7. Your ID - Obito Akatsuki | 49666

Additional Information
I want to become an Admin because I think I have completed my RolePlay life as I have experienced everything in Grand RolePlay. I have been in like every organization like - SAHP, EMS, LI, NG and in like every gang and have gained very much experience in the organizations. I want to help the server to make it better and to maintain good RolePlay level in it. I will try to help the server with the experience that I have gained by playing Grand RolePlay. I have seen that so many people break the rules and they are not punished so I will be active and will try to punish the people who are breaking the rules. One more thing is that I want to experience how is it to be a Admin. I have seen the staff work hard to help the server in making the RolePlay level better so I would like to help the staff. As I am strict, I think it will help to negotiate with players who break the rules.

- Friendly to all
- Strict
- Helping hand
- Kind
- Trustworthy person
- Disciplined
- Can communicate well
- I am not biased, I am fair person who will always follow the right thing.
- Punctuate
- Have good writing skills
- etc. etc.

If someone is disrespecting me I can be very angry towards him.
If someone is not being fair to me I don't like it at all.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes (My RolePlay life is over I think.)

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes (I don't own one.)

Tanish Carter

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Tanish Parvez

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day- 7 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord- Tanish#1154

6. Your Nickname- Nolife Tanish

7. Your ID-12736

Additional information

-1. Your name IRL -Tanish Parvez

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day- 7 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord- Tanish#1154

6. Your Nickname- Nolife Tanish

7. Your ID-12736

Additional information

-My goal is to assist all new and existing players in this sever by letting them know what a good roleplaying game is.It is my great pleasure to know the server,its features,its rules, and all the other things it has to offer.I'm committed to removing as many cheaters and bug abusers as I can.As much as possible, I want to improve this server.My trait of helping others is something I acquired for myself, and I'd like to use that to help people play roleplay well and fairly.

-As a communicator, I'm really good.
- Each person has my equal respect.
- My maturity is excellent.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am very patient, because I know that time passes slowly when you're having fun.
- I enjoy helping people in need and I think there are many ways I could use my skills as an admin to benefit others.

- When I leave tasks incomplete, I feel discomfort.
- I often give people second chances, but I have to be firm when they deserve it.
- I often find myself overthinking.
- I sometimes feel frustrated when other people perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than I expect.

- Yes

- Yes because I donot own any business

Snapy vmroo

SNAPY
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Lucky
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 10 HRS
5. Your Discord : lucky#5547
6. Your Nickname : Frosty Ivan
7. Your ID : 70128

1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to help peoples in the city and maintain the rules and regulations of the server and i always try to more hardwork so i can solve the problems of those types of peoples who are looking for an admin or calling admin for help i am so friendly and i think ita better to be an admin than a normal citizen i love the way how admins help peoples and maintaing the RP in the city.
2. What are your strengths? I am self confident and take decisions with a calm fresh mind . I am a friendly guy
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I am so talktive and dirty minded

YES i am ready to leave the RP life and become an admin because i wanna serve my city and help peoples with having some special powers.
yes i am ready to sell my business but actually i dont have any business

Girish Royal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name
IRL: Girish
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs.
5. Your Discord: GIRISH#9109
6. Your Nickname: Girish Royal
7. Your ID: 48479

Additional information

I am playing grand RP server for past 6 months , I have done every kind of RP situations for suppose legal orgs like LSPD,FIB, AND NG even illegal orgs I used to be high command , now Iam done with RP life i want to explore different things that I haven't done before, with my all RP experience, I decided to teach the citizens proper RP and try to help with my knowledge and skills, further that's why I choose to be an admin.

I have good communication skills
I can handle any situation under any pressure,
I have pleasant mind,
I have good time management skills
I am good at RP that's my main key strength
I have patience

Being nice with all where I should act strict

yes Iam

yes, but I don't have any

Thomas Pluxury

Thomas Parker
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Debarjun Paul

3. Time zone: +GMT 5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12+ hrs

5. Your Discord: Substitute Gaming#9891

6. Your Nickname: Thomas Parkerr

7. Your ID: 16306

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server. I want to help new players and to make sure that each and every players respect others players, the rules of the server and have a proper roleplay. I believe that if I became an admin I will work hard and will maintain a proper roleplay in the server by the players. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city.

i. I keep myself calm in every situation.
ii. I have a good level of communication skill.
iii. I like to help other players.
iv. I can handle any stressful situations.

i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

-Yes I am ready to leave the RP life.

-Yes(I don't have any business)

Last edited:

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Chase

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

5-10 hours

5. Your Discord
JP15#5788

6. Your Nickname
Chase Haley

7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to become admin because I've been in RP for almost 1 year and its been amazing for me the admins did there jobs very well and made sure everyone is having a good time and now i wanna do the same thing help new players find new things and make sure they are having the most fun they can possibly have i want to stop people from breaking rules and help makes this server even better than it is now. I just wanna give back the wonderful RP that i got to other players. And just let everyone why this is the best RP server around.
I am good at staying calm in big situations
Stay focus and do all the work i need
I can learn quickly
I am respectful
Nice to to others

I don't like when people talk back to me but other then that i have none

Yes, I will be.

I don't have one but if I did yes I will be.

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Rakesh
2. Your age:19
4. Average online per day:7-9
5. Your Discord:Rocky Rakesh | 60298#1036
6. Your Nickname: Rakesh Rocky
7. Your ID:60398

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?:
I want to become admin because i have experience all legal organisation as well as illegal organisation i thing it can be used to admin and i will punish who will not maintain the rp and as well as i will help the new people who don't know anything about rp i can help him i will punish if someone break the rules of rp .
1)i can understand very fast what u say
2) i can speak good level of English
1)when i am telling something who don't listen to me i will get angry
Yes,i have done enough rp
Yes,i don't have anything

Thank you
Rakesh

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:Rakesh

2. Your age:19

4. Average online per day:7-9

5. Your Discord:Rocky Rakesh | 60298#1036

6. Your Nickname: Rakesh Rocky

7. Your ID:60398

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?:

I want to become admin because i have experience all legal organisation as well as illegal organisation i thing it can be used to admin and i will punish who will not maintain the rp and as well as i will help the new people who don't know anything about rp i can help him i will punish if someone break the rules of rp .

1)i can understand very fast what u say

2) i can speak good level of English

1)when i am telling something who don't listen to me i will get angry

Yes,i have done enough rp

Yes,i don't have anything

Thank you

Rakesh

Raptor Xpro

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Bhavesh Patel
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone +GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day 10-12
5. Your Discord Raptor#4629
6. Your Nickname Raptor Xpro
7. Your ID 26574

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it.. I want to help new players to explore city. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action.
I have a good level of communication skill.
I like to help other players.
i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.
Yes
Yes i don't have any business

Last edited:
Top Bottom