Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Anthony Hills

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Anthony

2. Your age - 16

3. Time zone - est

4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours

5. Your Discord - Anthony.#2666

6. Your Nickname - Anthony Hills

7. Your ID - 2014

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I would really like to become a admin because I've done so much RP threw out en2 that I think its time for a change for me in the city, I already know a lot of RP and I want to expand it further to new people and make the RP in this server better by punishing the people that ruin it for other people. I have experienced lots of fun RP but also annoying RP situations when people break rules and I want to ensure people only experience the fun RP in this city by helping as admin.

2. What are your strengths?

- mature for my age
- Good listener and can understand when people need help
- fluent English
- I am active during late hours of server when least admins are present

- quick learner
- Enjoy helping others to ensure they have fun
- Calm under stressful situations

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- sometimes I get frustrated when people are rude even after me being kind and respectful to them.
- harsh on myself when I do something wrong

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes i will be ready to leave RP to become a admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I will be ready to sell my business.

Frost Badmash 49975

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL: Ramakrishnan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord: Frost Badmash#7723
6. Your Nickname: Frost Badmash
7. Your ID: 49975
Additional information

I love helping people and i want to experience the Admins how they work and how they help and i am playing the best rp of my life from 5 months.
I am better at handling situations and i have a good experience of RP and i know how to maintain it in the city
I think i get frustrated when people rudely act with me
Yes, I am ready for leaving my RP life and become a Admin
Fortunatly i dont have a bisiness i only work at LEGAL ORGS to earn

Last edited:

Tanish Carter

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL -Tanish Parvez

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day- 7 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord- Tanish#1154

6. Your Nickname- Nolife Tanish

7. Your ID-12736

Additional information

-My goal is to assist all new and existing players in this sever by letting them know what a good roleplaying game is.It is my great pleasure to know the server ,its features ,its rules, and all the other things it has to offer.I'm committed to removing as many cheaters and bug abusers as I can .As much as possible, I want to improve this server .My trait of helping others is something I acquired for myself, and I'd like to use that to help people play roleplay well and fairly.

-As a communicator, I'm really good.
- Each person has my equal respect.
- My maturity is excellent.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am very patient, because I know that time passes slowly when you're having fun.
- I enjoy helping people in need and I think there are many ways I could use my skills as an admin to benefit others.

- When I leave tasks incomplete, I feel discomfort.
- I often give people second chances, but I have to be firm when they deserve it.
- I often find myself overthinking.
- I sometimes feel frustrated when other people perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than I expect.

- Yes

- Yes because I donot own any business

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Micheal South
2. 19
3. GMT
4. 5-11 Hours
5. Micheal Pluxury#4938
6. Micheal Pluxury
7. 21246

Additional information
1. I would like to become a Administrator because i feel some people need a good administrator to help the city and make sure people are following the rules and i see a lot of administrator be biased and i would like to be non-biased and make sure everyone is equal and get a good experience in the city and knows that GrandRP is a good server and it has potential.
2. Patient, Multiple Languages, Non-biased, Quick Learner
3. I can get angry a little bit when someone talks over me.
4. Yes
5. Yes(i dont have one)​

Naive Bhai

Player
Player
Information
1. Naive Bhai
2. 23 years
3. GMT+6
4. Average 12-16 hours
5. Naive Bhai#3136
6. Naive
7. ID 40235

Additional information
I want to be an admin because, I have always done legally and earned money in this city. I have previously worked in the police and currently I am working in the senior Ad team at Life Invader. I hope that with my skills and communication skills I can perform my duties well. And I am loyal and respectful to everyone and work. I will try to keep this City beautiful with my duty and dedication. I have confidence in my own work which will help me to be interested in work.
My only strength is passion towards my work and strong desire to explore new things. I believe my dedication and work ethic and patience. My communication skills are my strengths.

People don't find their own weakness easily, I don't think I have weakness and I have strong dedication towards any work. If someone notices my weakness, I take it positively and try to overcome it.

I am always ready for what comes in work.

I had an ATM business before , I sold that only because I want to be an Admin and serve this city with justice and mercy.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@mertgurkvn#0799 - Mvrt Pluxury - 70850
@AN egg#4076 - Obito - 49666
@GIRISH#9109 - Girish Royal - 48479
@Substitute Gaming#9891 - Thomas Parkerr - 16306
@Raptor#4629 - Raptor Xpro - 26574
@M.Ayman#0659 - Big Aymoon - 48062
@OS#2013 - Snowey Kray - 44031
@Namah#1706 - Namah black - 55462
@Veto#0001 - Julio Misfit - 6251

Interviews will be at 13:00 Server time on 21st November​

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone GMT

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 23:00PM

5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+

6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633

7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo

8. Your ID 38745

Additional information

i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.

i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.

1. I speak Good english
2. i can keep carm during stressful situations
3. i can be professional
4. i am highly motivated
5. I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones

1. That i only speak english.

I Am Ready When needed

Yes As I Dont own Any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Not That I know Of And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age:17
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 12-13 Hours
Discord ID: Safy#3946
Nickname: Safy Pluxury
ID: 34259
Additional Information

I joined grand rp 4 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced.

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
because I gained experience in legal and illegal organizations on this server and I became hc in most organizations. so i am experienced and as admin i want to help people to do their role best

2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation. And i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes (i dont have one)

Thanks for reading my application.

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL- Deepak Verma
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+3
4. Average online per day-10 To 12 hours
5. Your Discord-Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353
6. Your Nickname-Alpha Ivan
7. Your ID-63591

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.
- Have patience
- Punctuality
- Communication skills
- Confident
- Problem solving
- Calm minded

Cannot play in night but if i am needed than i can also come.

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Anthony Hills

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Anthony

2. Your age - 16

3. Time zone - est

4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours

5. Your Discord - Anthony.#2666

6. Your Nickname - Anthony Hills

7. Your ID - 2014

Additional information

I would really like to become a admin because I've done so much RP threw out en2 that I think its time for a change for me in the city, I already know a lot of RP and I want to expand it further to new people and make the RP in this server better by punishing the people that ruin it for other people. I have experienced lots of fun RP but also annoying RP situations when people break rules and I want to ensure people only experience the fun RP in this city by helping as admin and other's.

- mature for my age
- Good listener and can understand when people need help
- fluent English
- I am active during late hours of server when least admins are present
- quick learner
- Enjoy helping others to ensure they have fun
- Calm under stressful situations

- sometimes I get frustrated when people are rude even after me being kind and respectful to them.
- harsh on myself when I do something wrong

yes i will be ready to leave RP to become a admin

Yes but i don't own a business

Bone Cartel

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Kaan
2. Your age : 20 years old
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord : mnt0l#3394
6. Your Nickname : Bone Cartell
7. Your ID : 60427

Additional information

I want to apply as an admin because I think I know the rules and follow them well. In addition, I have been to many organizations and have learned the rules of the organizations. I want to assure you that I will give my full focus to the players and their problems. And also I will try to solve their problems at least find the solution for them. I think I will help the players. I also have experience with Fivem servers. I know what /me /do commands are and what they do. That's All.

I think I am a friendly person. I can easily get along with everyone. Even in the worst situations, I make the most sensible decision. I know Turkish and English well and I think and know that I can use these skills easily in situations. I can help those who are not fluent in English and native speakers. I am also a fast learner.

I think that I am not a competitive person and this is my negative side.

I am ready to provide good and enjoyable RP to the players and leave the RP life for help and support in the way the server is managed.

Yes

Arda Heshka

Player
Player
Information:

1. Arda Bozkurt
2. 18
3. BST
4. 6 Hours
5. Adot.n2#6612
6. Arda Kurtoglu
7. 35449

Additional Information:

1. I have so far being playing RP for multiple months now and i have been in most orgs such as: LSPD , FIB , Bloods , Vagos , Ballas. So i believe that i have a good knowledge of the RP and i would like to try my best and improve the RP in the game. Furthermore, i have seen people not doing roleplay corrently and would like to teach them how to do it properly and i believe that becoming a god would help me achieve this.
2. My greatest strengths are that i listen to both parties if there was something going on and i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.
3. I believe that i am very professional so i can be a bit too serious in some situations
4. Yes i am ready to quit RP and start me new journey as a god
5. Yes i dont own any buisness :(

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jayden
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord: Jayy Rich#7284
6. Your Nickname: Ronny Rich
7. Your ID: 8712

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin: I want to become a admin to help out the new players because they are growing at a rapid rate and teach them the rules. And because I feel like alot of people break rules knowing they probably won't get posted on forums or anything. And I really do want to see this server strive and make it go past its prime. Most of all because I want to help the community. I have also been leader of the familes gang I have been high command of every legal org I have also been deputy leader of ballas bloods vagos and marabunta. If given the chance I wouldn’t let you guys down I have been in grand sense the launch of all 3 grand EN servers I would truly like to be an admin so I can help people I would also be a N/A admin if given the chance i also usually play for 10+ hours most everyday I’m always on grand I just love grand I feel like if I was given the chance to be an admin I could clean up the city get all the rule breaker punished as quickly and as clean as possible I’m very nice I’m kinda shy at first but if you get to know me I’m truly a great person to be around most people say I’m to nice at time but I just love helping people out the best I can I had a very good term as familes gang leader I had a 19 or 20 day term only had like 9 or 10 left on my term I had a lot of numbers that were active during store robbery’s and stuff for a while if given the chance I promise I won’t let you down I promise! Hope you have a wonderful night/day
2. What are your strengths: I use logic instead emotion I’m also a very good listener I’m very nice and a lot of people like me I feel.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses: I talk loud and very fast sometimes.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin: yes!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): yes for sure!

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Chase

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

6-10 hours

5. Your Discord
JP15#5788

6. Your Nickname
Chase Escobar

7. Your ID

Additional information
I want to become admin because I've been in RP for almost 1 year and its been amazing for me the admins did there jobs very well and made sure everyone is having a good time and now i wanna do the same thing help new players find new things and make sure they are having the most fun they can possibly have i want to stop people from breaking rules and help makes this server even better than it is now. I just wanna give back the wonderful RP that i got to other players and help make this a better community for all players to join.

I am good at staying calm in big situations
Stay focus and do all the work i need to do
I can learn quickly
I am respectful
Nice to to others

I don't like when people talk back to me but other then that i have none

Yes, I will be.

I don't have one but if I did yes I will be.

Afnan Santos

Captain
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
+

ParkerJonas

LI Head of the Department
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Renoy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: Renoy#0001
6. Your Nickname: Parker Jonas
7. Your ID: 52107

Additional information
➣ I have given a lot of hrs to this server and have also done and enjoyed everything in Role Play and would like to try something different and have been High Command in almost all the orgs. also have followed all the rules of the server and orgs. I would like to become an admin to help the server, help new members who flew into the city and punish dodgers of the server.
➣ I am patient, respectful, hardworking and also a good listener.
➣ I might have to go AFK sometimes to do some IRL stuff but not for too long.
➣ Yes, as I have experienced and enjoyed my RP life so far.
➣ Yes I'm ready, as I don't have any currently.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 18 ( 19.11.2004)
3. Time zone - IST ( GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord - Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname - Lakaa Pluxury
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

I want to be admin because i have been in all organization as High command and i know about the city rules, i follow them too, and as i can see population in the city is increasing so we need more administrator to handle this, so i want to serve the city as an administrator and make the city as clean as possible, and i want to be admin because its my dream from the first day, and i can be active much and i just need a chance to show my skills and i dont know will my application get accepted or not, i wont give up and try again and again!

• I can Give more time to my work
  • I know multiple languages
  • I have Proper Knowledge Of City Rules
  • I have worked on my communication skills and make it better
  • I never Give Up
  • I listen to eveyone and respect them
  • I learn from my mistakes and others mistake too
  • I am a quick learner
  • Mature

• I always want to compete others
  • I dont trust people
  • I am bit honest so sometimes person in front of me becomes angry

I am ready to do anything, even leaving RP life to serve the city as an administrator and complete My Dream.

Yeah, But i dont have any.

Thanks for Reading My Application.
Wish You A Great DAY!
Lakaa Pluxury

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Lindi gaxha
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - gmt
4. Average online per day - 5 -8 hours
5. Your Discord - 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝔃𝔃#3745
6. Your Nickname - Ameila Saidden

7. Your ID - 42806

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I would like to help the city grow and help the people learn new things on a daily, I would like to stop favouritism and make sure everyone gets treated equally.
2. I would like to make sure everyone gets a fair punishment.
3. I would like to assist people in anyway I can and make sure there alright.

What are your strengths?
Multiple languages, Resourceful, Patient, Non Bias, Quick learner.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

Stutter on long words and some times mess up with words.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Subhajit Mal
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8 - 10hours
5. AxoFear#7900
6. AxoFear Badmash
7. 12377

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals as well as old players through my knowledge . And I have been spend more than 2-3 years in different RP server after that now from past 1 year i am here only , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible to provide a better RP .

- I know how to deal with any situation like any worse situation what things we do and what things we avoid .
- I know how to make someone as friend quickly cause i know how to start interact with them how to build the friendship to make them more comfortable when they are discuss something with me .
- I never lose my tamper doesn't matter how much worse that situation always to be calm and cool
- i Always believe in equality always listen to everyone every point to get the result .

- I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

- Yea i am ready to leave my RP life to help other players and to make the RP better

- Right now i don't have any business only have bunker and i am ready to sell it even .

Top Bottom