Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Thomas Pluxury

Thomas Parker
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Debarjun Paul

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: +GMT 5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12+ hrs

5. Your Discord: Substitute Gaming#9891

6. Your Nickname: Thomas Parkerr

7. Your ID: 16306

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server. I want to help new players and to make sure that each and every players respect others players, the rules of the server and have a proper roleplay. I believe that if I became an admin I will work hard and will maintain a proper roleplay in the server by the players. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city.

2. What are your strengths?

i. I keep myself calm in every situation.
ii. I have a good level of communication skill.
iii. I like to help other players.
iv. I can handle any stressful situations.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes I am ready to leave the RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes(I don't have any business)

Raptor Xpro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Bhavesh

2. Your age:

3. Time zone:
+GMT 5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12 hrs

5. Your Discord:
Raptor#4629

6. Your Nickname: Raptor Xpro

7. Your ID: 26574

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it.. I want to help new players to explore city. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action.

I have a good level of communication skill.
I like to help other players.

i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i don't have any business

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =21
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540

Additional information

=I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy

=I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times

= I think I had done my rp life

=Fortunately, I did not buy

Ibo Ilya

Respect is contagious
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: iebrah Alali
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: rn vecation + 10 hours (work = ~6 hours )
5. Your Discord: AL iBO#4444
6. Your Nickname: ibo ilya
7. Your ID: 60022

Additional information:

I would like to become an admin, first of all to help the RolePlay going smoothly, and I really like to help everyone in the city.
I will try my best to answer all question from players Professionally and in Correct Form .
I will give everyone his right according to the City rules , and keep the RP environment clean as possible.
Also I know multiple languages wich can give me better position to help all the Project citizens .
Langueges i know :
English , Turkish , German , Arabic, Kurdish

I find it easy to connect with almost anyone, and I often know how to empathize with others in an appropriate way.
im Calm and Patience + team work + professionality.

Shyness.
Self criticism.
I struggle with negative criticism and can become obsessed with perfecting my work after receiving notes from a supervisor.
While I appreciate the guidance, I think I can learn to be less harsh on myself.

Yea, sure

I don't have any business right now and if i had yes sure.

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:Rakesh
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:7-9
5. Your Discord:Rocky Rakesh | 60298#1036
6. Your Nickname:Rocky Rakesh
7. Your ID:60298

Additional information

:-i want to become admin because i am playing roleplay from 5months i have done everything in city i have join role play with my frinds tell to join role we both can play and after some days my freinds left the role paly and my first i joined the gov like d.o.e and i get the promation to d.o.c and i have many legal and illegal org , i give pusiments to who will break the rule to maintain the high level roleplay i will give my 100% and i will help people how dont know about roleplay.

1)i can speak english and hindi and kannada and telugu
2)i can handal any situation

1)i cant play rp in night but i am need i can come

yes,sure

i dont have any business if i have yes sure

thank you
Rakesh

Billu Boxer

Player
Player
. Your name IRL : Lucky
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
-) 11:30 am to 10:30 pm
5. Average online per day : 10 -11 Hours
6. Your Discord : lucky#5547
7. Your Nickname : Frosty Lucky
8. Your ID : 70128

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section

-) I want to be curator of State

Additional information

-) Because i am playing Grand rp role play from last 5 to 6 months and i know all rules and about it and also i love the way how admins are working 24/7 and managing the servers and helping the citizens of our state and if somebody is doing wrong things or breaking the server rules they can punish them and i also want to experience that same thing by serving the state as an administrator . I like the works of administration and i want to become an administrator from my first day when i entered in the city.

-) i am a friendly person
-) i always take decision calmly and with fresh mind

-) i am too much talktive
-) And i hate those people's who break rules and then try to hide their mistakes.

-) Yes i am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

-) Yes i am ready to sell my businesses and i know that i can't own business while i am an admin

Last edited:

Billu Boxer

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Lucky Kumar
2. Your age : 18
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
7. Your Nickname : Frosty Luucky

Additional information

-) Because i am playing Grand rp role play from last 5 to 6 months and i know all rules and about it and also i love the way how admins are working 24/7 and managing the servers and helping the citizens of our state and if somebody is doing wrong things or breaking the server rules they can punish them and i also want to experience that same thing by serving the state as an administrator . I like the works of administration and i want to become an administrator from my first day when i entered in the city.

-) And i hate those people's who break rules and then try to hide their mistakes.

-) Yes i am ready to sell my businesses and i know that i can't own business while i am an admin.

Last edited:

Frosty Ivan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Lucky
2. Your age : 18
7. Your Nickname : Frosty Ivan

Additional information

-) Yes i am ready to sell my businesses and i know that i can't own business while i am an admin.

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1Namah
2 17
3 ist 5+30 GMT
4 5-6hours
5 Namah#1706
6 Namah black
7 55462

1. Why do you want to become an admin
I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Umut Marcellus

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
-Umut
2. Your age
3. Time zone
-GMT +3
-6-8 hours
5. Your Discord
-Umutt404#2463
6. Your Nickname
- Umutt Marcellus
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I want to be an admin because I've been playing grp for 6 months, I have experience and there are many different communities in EN2 and sometimes it's hard to deal with and I want to help the admin team in this regard.
- I am Turkish I can help Turkish players very well and deal with their problems. I can solve their problems quickly
- i played high command in all legal org for a long time and now i am lspd deputy i know state rules i am confident about it.
- I am confident in my ability to make decisions.
- When I see something wrong, I don't hesitate and do whatever it takes.
- Yes
- Yes

Arda Heshka

Player
Player
Information:

1. Arda Bozkurt
2. 18
3. BST
4. 6 Hours
5. Adot.n2#6612
6. Arda Kurtoglu
7. 35449

Additional Information:

1. I have so far being playing RP for multiple months now and i have been in most orgs such as: LSPD , FIB , Bloods , Vagos , Ballas. So i believe that i have a good knowledge of the RP and i would like to try my best and improve the RP in the game. Furthermore, i have seen people not doing roleplay corrently and would like to teach them how to do it properly and i believe that becoming a god would help me achieve this.
2. My greatest strengths are that i listen to both parties if there was something going on and i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.
3. I believe that i am very professional so i can be a bit too serious in some situations
4. Yes i am ready to quit RP and start me new journey as a god
5. Yes i dont own any buisness :(

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age:17
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 12-13 Hours
Discord ID: Safy#3946
Nickname: Safy Pluxury
ID: 34259
Additional Information

I joined grand rp 4 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a admin because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced.

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
because I gained experience in legal and illegal organizations on this server and I became hc in most organizations. so i am experienced and as admin i want to help people to do their role best

2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation. And i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes (i dont have one)

Thanks for reading my application.

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready tell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Name : ---
Time : GMT+5:30
Average online : 5-6
Discord : Aanchal badmash #0517
Nickname : Aanchal Badmash
ID : 41073
I want to become Admin for making justice in city. In city people do many things that are against RP and in that situation only one Admin can do justice for that if I become a Admin I will bring justice for each and every player who is facing problem due to those player who are not following RP ruley
My greatest strength is taking decision with calmness because if you take decision fast or in angry mood it will create problem for everyone and my decisions are perfect because of this presence of mind and calmness
My Excitement is my greatest weakness become in some situation I get excited and I feel that getting excited in some situation can cause problems but I am regularly dealing with this and able to see much more difference with time
Yes, I am ready to do that for wellness of each and every person who is not getting justice I will leave my RP life to help those people
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, I am ready to do that although I don't own any business till now

Last edited:

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1Namah
2 17
3 ist 5+30 GMT
4 5-6hours
5 Namah#1706
6 Namah black
7 55462

1. Why do you want to become an admin
I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Tom Enzo

Player
Player
IRL Name: Shatabdi Hasan Sadi
Your age: 20
Time Zone: GMT+ 6
Average online per day: 8 hours +
Your discord: ! S S S#5555
Your nickname: SSS
Your ID: 83518

Ans: here GrandRP I find people very much active and even if there lot of admin active throw-out the whole day. still there is too much report. and i want to do something for GrandRP Community

Ans: My Strengths is I am a quick learner.

Ans: My biggest weakness is that I'm stubborn, when I'm convinced of something that has real facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides stronger facts that counter it.

Ans: YES

Ans: YES

Last edited:

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Luka
Your age : 18
Time zone : GMT +4:00
Average online per day : 8-10 hours
Your Discord : Luka Mamardashvili#9369
Your Nickname : Luka Mamadashvili
Your ID : 21364

Additional information

> I want to become admin because i have a experience in many legal (FIB HC,LSPD HC (3tiems),SAHP HC (1times), USS HC (1 time) and illegal organizations(Bloods turfer,The Families Deputy,Vagos Turfer and marabunta HC (1 time). i have been leader of the legal organization too (NG) in (ENG 2 server) so just i know how this illegal orgs are working and i know all the ghetto rules and about the legal orgs just as i said i was a leader in ENG 2 server of the NG and i know all the state rules,gen rules,GZ rules and others i will try to become curator of any legal org because its a very interesting job for me i know when u are a curator of any illegal or legal org this is a very big responsibility but i will try to do my best. i will work very hard and i will help other admins to improve this srever if someone will break any rules this person will get a punishment idc if this person is my (friend),Because its a game and everyone need to follow the rp "Rules". as i said we will try to improve the rp.admins want form a people to everyone to follow the rp rules because its will be a good for us in my opinion and i will try to be a best and friendly, that's why i want to become a admin.

>1) I am very friendly.
>2)I will help the people in any situation and if they need a help.
>3)I love when i am doing my job very well.
>4)I have a very good communication skills.

> I get angry when people don't listen to me and they ignore me, but I don't express it.

> ofc because i really want to become the admin and i will try to do my best.

> Yes i am ready.

Thanks for reading my application !!!

{ENG Server 1} Ex- FIB - DHOD of UC Dep I LSPD Captain of the Swat team and FTO Team I NG HC > {ENG Server 2} Ex - NG General I FIB HOD of IA dep > {ENG Server 3} Ex - FIB COS

==========Luka Mamardashvili==========

Aspect Quinn

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age - 17

3. Time zone -I am EU i mainly play around 2am - 10am Sever time
4. Average online per day - Over 7 hours
5. Your Discord - Aspect Quinn#0178
6. Your Nickname - Aspect Quinn

7. Your ID - 33034

Additional information
I want to become an admin because ive always loved the server itself. Ive rped on city 1 and 2 and i love them both but im getting bored of playing. I would love to be an admin because im ready to stop rping and devote my RP life into being an admin. I have been admin on other servers before and i think GRAND rp admin would suit me. I want to make sure RP is running smoothly on both RP sides off things. My main goal is to stop people braking rules and make sure everyone is having a good fun time. I really do hope i get the job and i appreciate you for reading.

My greatest strenghts is im mature and if somebody doesnt want to listen to me i can compose my self well and make sure they understand the situation.
People being toxic and making bad RP experiences to other people and not caring about there RP.
Yes im ready I will devote my RP to becoming an admin.
Yes i dont currently own a buisness so yes.

Top Bottom