Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
Your name IRL: Justin

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Misfit

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action.

2. What are your strengths?
My Communication Skills and Patience, Quick learner, Can take criticism.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I’m Ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Don’t have any so of course.

vandanshahh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Vandan shah
2. 21
3. IST
4. 7-8 hours a day
5. vandan shah#6460
6. pablo shahh
7. 40617
Additional information
1. many people do not follow the proper RP due to which many people gets a bad experience and though the fact is that we have admins but if their is a situation at the same time we have to look at it and i think i have done enough Rp and knows rules of the Rp and also i can assist newbies in the city.
2. i have the strength that whenever i see a person now following an rp i complain gods about it and also if i forgot the rules then i just go to the rules section and revise it. and also i can be active in any of the time not only that i am an quick learner
3. i do not have any
4. yess, i think i have played enough Rp
5. Yess i am ready to sell all of my business

AvNi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Nadav
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT+3
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours (Will be more on weekends)
5. Your Discord - AvNi#1531
6. Your Nickname - Daniel Whitee
7. Your ID - 27628
ABxrsDM_d.webp

I want to become an admin because I really love playing in Grand RP and ever since I started 6 months ago in EN1 admins were always there to help me learn the ropes in the server, now that I am confident in myself that I have a good understanding of the server and its rules I decided to go for the opportunity to be an admin.

I like helping others and I will be glad to start helping the players in the city, new ones, and the veterans as well. I want to punish all of the rule breakers and the guys that ruin the RP in order to achieve high level of RP and to make the server more fun!
D4rHMS3_d.webp

- I know how to talk with players and how to hear the 2 sides of a conflict and find the fairest solution to it.

- Calmness, Good Listener.

- Learning things in depth and quickly (Rules, Regulations, Guides, Concepts, etc...)

- Good explanation skills.

- I have deep experience in every organization in the server, both legal and the gangs.
oHETDP6_d.webp

- Need to focus and collect every single detail before I make a decision.

- Very honest with people.

Yes
Yes

Last edited:

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
1. Your name IRL : Smit
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Smit Shinde#4281
6. Your Nickname : Liza Bricks
7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

-> I started my RP experience with Grand RP. It's been more than 6-7 months playing on this server. Being for a long time in the city,I have exprience mainly in legal orgs i was in fib for 3 terms 1st terms as HOD and remmaning terms i was chief of staff i have experienced all orgs till as High Command and i have some experience in illegal orgs also for 2 terms , I love helping people, creating events with the help of admins for fun, discussing and helping friends in RP situations, bringing my friends to the city, encouraging them to play on the server, helping new people in the city by teaching them basic rules and how they can earn in the city made my mind into thought to become an admin so that I can help people in a wonderful project Grand Roleplay and I make sure that they have the best roleplaying experience by supervising their roleplay journey so that if someone break's any rule then we make sure that they get punishment so that innocent player's who want to have the best roleplay experience get that top quality experience.

-> My strengths are:-
Time management
Hard work
Being patient
Calm and a positive attitude.
I know mostly all the of the Grand RP rules
I don't take sides in any kind of situation
I do what's right according to the rules.
I take very vise decisions and whatever decisions I take I try to solve them very quickly if possible.

-> My Greatest Weakness is that I have more experience in legal as compare to illegal orgs.
To help everyone in situations that's my weakness and my strength at the same time because I want to help everyone in any situation regarding a simple help request or an RP situation.

-> Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
-> Indeed I know the rule and I'm ready for it.

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL- Deepak Verma
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+3
4. Average online per day-10 To 12 hours
5. Your Discord-Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353
6. Your Nickname-Ivan Alpha
7. Your ID-63591

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.
- Have patience
- Punctuality
- Communication skills
- Confident
- Problem solving
- Calm minded

Cannot play in night but if i am needed than i can also come.

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes.

Aymoon Habibi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohamed Ayman
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: (UTC+02:00) Cairo - Egypt
4. Average online per day: 6:12
5. Your Discord: M.Ayman#0659
6. Your Nickname: Big Aymoon
7. Your ID: 48062

Additional information

I have been playing on this server for several months and I really loved it but after the increase of the players on the server, I noticed that many players are not aware of the server's laws and rules which led to killing the joy of the RolePlay also I was a Deputy Chief in SAHP for 4 terms also I was in FIB and I have a good knowledge of RP so I want to help our admins with my piece of knowledge to make this server better and organized.

1. I am online a lot of time per day
2. have good knowledge of RP life and many organizations as I was a deputy chief in SAHP For 4 terms and in FIB for a period.
3. Fast learner
4. Speak Arabic and English

Sometimes I have IRL work so I not be online as I mentioned but not always.

Sure, I can.

I do not have a business so Sure.

Last edited:

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL- Deepak Verma
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT+3
4. Average online per day-10 To 12 hours
5. Your Discord-Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353
6. Your Nickname-Alpha Ivan
7. Your ID-63591

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.
- Have patience
- Punctuality
- Communication skills
- Confident
- Problem solving
- Calm minded

Cannot play in night but if i am needed than i can also come.

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

Yes.

Snowey Kray

:(
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adam

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: BST

4. Average online per day: 8+ hrs

5. Your Discord: OS#2013

6. Your Nickname: Snowey Kray

7. Your ID: 44031

Additional information

i want to become a admin because i want to change experience and improve the RP in city i see. Furthermore i have good experience when it comes to rp i have been in the city for many months within these months i have been in Lspd multiple times high command also been sahp fib and been in all gangs. Being a admin would allow me to try improve and help peoples RP.

2.what are your strengths?
My strengths are that i am very good at listen to both parties and can keep calm and come up with a ethic solution to make both parties happy. Also i am fluent in both Arabic and English

3.What are your greatest weaknesses
My greatest weakness is that i can be a workaholic So if i begin something i have to finish it

4. will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(its restricted to have a business while you are a admin)
Yes i do not own any businesses

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1Namah
2 17
3 ist 5+30 GMT
4 5-6hours
5 Namah#1706
6 Namah black
7 55462

1. Why do you want to become an admin
I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Scarlett James

Chief Of Detectives
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ansari
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 - IST
4. Average online per day - 8-9Hours
5. Your Discord - Tech Charge#1587
6. Your Nickname - Scarlett James
7. Your ID - 47485

Additional information

--> So Currently I am Deputy of Marabunta and leading Gang. I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others. Also, I am having enough experience in Legal and Illegal organisation as Deputy leader or High command. My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also, with my time zone being IST I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve. I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would be perfect for this position. Also, I enjoy being in such an important supportive role that allows me to work with lot of people. I simply love helping people out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through answering a barrage of newbie questions or helping defuse a situation. I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties as the population is raising on a daily basis.

--> I have really good communication skills.
--> I have equal respect to all.
--> I am very mature.
--> I am hardworking and take my positions very serious.
--> I am very patient.
--> I am mature and treat everyone equally.
--> Availability (always available when needed)
--> I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others.
--> I am a quick learner.

--> Sometimes I feel discomfort when I leave responsibilities incomplete.
--> I tend to get lenient with people, but I have to give punishments where necessary.
--> sometimes I overthink
--> In some situations, I feel some frustration when others perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than I expect.

--> Yes
-->
Yes

I Promise If I become Admin then I will give full potential to solve players problem or Doubt and helping them to do High level of RP

Last edited:

Max Dregen

Player
Player
1. Max (I dont want to put my last name)
2. 15
3. EST
4. 5 hours
5. Simon Riley#1324
6. Max Dregan
7. 8730

Additional information
I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have worked under both spheres of influences on the server1 for 6 months, the crime and the state. I understand how tiring the job of an admin could be since a lot of active players on EN1 server event after the launch of EN 2 server and other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server. I will make sure not even a single person who approaches me for a problem, does not go back with empty hands. With my experience, I can also suggest people how to react RP in a particular situation. I will make sure no one break the server rules and if that player does he/she will be punished.

2. What are your strengths? I know how to roleplay good and i been playing grand rp since like 2021
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don't know if i have any
4. Sure i guess
5. Don't own a business

Last edited:

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action.

Yes I’m Ready

Ryan Versace

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL- Ryan
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- USA east time
4. Average online per day- 5+ hours during the week 8+ hours on the weekend
5. Your Discord- Zany#5526
6. Your Nickname- Ryan Uzi
7. Your ID- 2137

1. Why do you want to become an admin?- Because i see a lot of people breaking rules and wanna help people out. even with the little questions people ask when they make a m report.
2. What are your strengths? I don't rage and can handle situations very calmly and make people calm down.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I kinda some times fight for what i think is right and push for it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Meet patel

Player
Player
Your name IRL: MEET PATEL
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord : MEET PATEL #8899
6. Your Nickname : meet patel
7. Your ID : 35598

Additional information
. Why do you want to become an admin?

- So I have been in this game for a while . I have served in high commands in legal organizations like LSPD,SAHP,GOV,FIB,NG,EMS . I think know the rules and laws. With this experience, I think I can help people as a admin. I will simply help people and I want to gain my experience as admin

I can work calmly under presse I have good communication skills. I'm a quick learner.

I weakness is I am honest.

i am ready for it.

Yes.

Wahab347128

Player
Player
● Your Name IRL

Abdul Wahab

● Your age

● Timezone

(GMT +5:00)

● Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)

From 7:00 am to 20:00 pm

● Average online per day

12 to 13 hours

● Your discord

wahabshikaarri#2454

● Your nickname

Wahab

● Your id

● I want to be curator of Crime section or State section

I want to be a curator of state section because i have tried all legal organizations so i think so i will be good in this section

● Addition information ●

● Why you want to become an admin

I want to become an admin because i am playing grand rp more then 4 months and i have alot of experience in this biggest rp server so i want to be a part in its manegement i want to help people in Grand RP i tried everything in this server but didn't try administration so i really want to do it and i tried everything in the server i was in DOC as a DOC Warden,USS Senior Agent,Lspd Senior Corporal and i was a doctor in EMS and i am also a student of softeare engineering i can also do programming so as an admin may be i can help out you guys.

● What are your strengths

My strengths are i am very hardworker and i am very cooperative with everyone and make new friends quickly and i can manage alot of things at a one time

● What are your weakness

Right now i don't have any weakness i thing so i have everything and i am capable to be an admin for this beautiful server

● Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, i am ready to leave my RP life to be an admin i will serve my everything and become a good admin for Grand RP

● Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, i am ready to sell my business for becoming an admin

● Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

No, there is no as such issue that is stopping me to go online i will be availabe when ever there is a need of me and i will give my best

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1Namah
2 17
3 ist 5+30 GMT
4 5-6hours
5 Namah#1706
6 Namah black
7 55462

1. Why do you want to become an admin
I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player

Additional information

Yes I’m Ready

Obito Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL - Anay Agrawal
2. Your Age - 17 years
3. Time Zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average Online Per Day - 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - AN egg#4076
6. Your Nickname - Obito
7. Your ID - Obito Akatsuki | 49666

Additional Information

I want to become an Admin because I think I have completed my RolePlay life as I have experienced everything in Grand RolePlay. I have been in like every organization like - SAHP, EMS, LI, NG and in like every gang and have gained very much experience in the organizations. I want to help the server to make it better and to maintain good RolePlay level in it. I will try to help the server with the experience that I have gained by playing Grand RolePlay. I have seen that so many people break the rules and they are not punished so I will be active and will try to punish the people who are breaking the rules. One more thing is that I want to experience how is it to be a Admin. I have seen the staff work hard to help the server in making the RolePlay level better so I would like to help the staff. As I am strict, I think it will help to negotiate with players who break the rules.

- Friendly to all
- I always follow the orders of my supervisor.
- Patient
- Strict
- Helping hand
- Kind
- Trustworthy person
- Disciplined
- Good communication skills.
- I am not biased, I am fair person who will always follow the right thing.
- Punctuate on time.
- Have good writing skills.
- etc. etc.

- If someone is disrespecting me I can be very angry towards him.
- If someone is not being fair to me I don't like it at all. (I won't do anything but it hurts my feeling.)

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes (My RolePlay life is over I think.)

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes (I don't own one.)

G1gia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Gigi
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT4+ Georgia
4. Average online per day-5-6
5. Your Discord:Gigia#1739
6. Your Nickname:Gigia Tutashxia
7. Your ID:56063

Additional information
i wanna become administrator cause i like when i help people with many thing fixing they problems and teaching them more things

know how to work in team and as a team
willing to learn
know rp very good
honestly

i wasnt admin on server like this but i will learn things fast

yes of course

yes

toxicprince

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRLPrince Sadhukhan
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day8-10hours
5. Your Discord TOXIC GAMING#1267
6. Your Nickname Liza Martina
7. Your ID 55204

Additional information
I want to join admin because i have playing in the server for a long time about 6to 5 months i have seen many players as the eye of a player now i
am thinking if i could see the players from the eye of a god/admin to help others.those who are new i can help them
As i am from india i know three launge hindi english and bengali in the server those who will come new and they dont know the launge english
or they have problem to understand i can help them in that launge.and i am a peaceful minded so i will try to understand and solver the problem
they are having.if i beecome admin my main piority will be looking that player are following are rule or not as any one punishment are same for very one
as i am also a human that mean every one will have a weakness who ever are u you will have a weakness that i cant give/use bad launge at all with any one and even in real life so i cant take a fight with every one i use to solve things in cool mind and clamly by making a solution
yes i am ready to leave rp i have seen/played the server on a long time not i think if i get a opportunity then i will try to help other and make the rp proper
actually i havent a own a business yet but yes i will sell

Top Bottom