Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sam Wolf

HC Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Sufiyan Hasan
2. 16
3. GMT+5
4. 4 hours
5. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 ⋄#4078
6. Beasty
7. (Dont Know)

1. Why do you want to become an admin
Ans: I feel like that i can guide player and help them and tell me the basic's of server and also i did all kind of RP and in been in Gang ORG i know i can make this server better for player and staff and for all of the community i would punish those people who break rule and also i hate those player who break rules so it's equal that it will be punish for them but yeah i will do my best to keep this server

2. What are your Strengths
Ans: Time Managment Talking Postively And resolve any kind of RP situation and take it calm I know english and hindi and urdu as well

3. What are your greatest weakness
Ans: I have small weakness that are
blackmail emotional
sometimes Become angry
get excited for no reason

Ans : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans : Don't have business right now

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Paddy
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UK (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day : 8+
5. Your Discord : LZ#2872
6. Your Nickname : Creed Foxx
7. Your ID : 2789

Additional information
I want to become a admin because i feel i would be good at bringing justice to the server and making sure every player i playing by the rules
i feel i would become a good admin and be able to give correct punishments and help players in the city and i feel i would make a good asset to the
administor team as im always active and able to assist atleast 6 of 8 hours a day , I feel i am ready to become a admin and i feel that im ready to leave all my RP
life behind and do something to help out the server and the players to help keep it active
My strengths are my ability to learn and grow comfortable with situations to the point i can handle a situation flawlessly , the ability to listen and understand
people , The ability to adapt to the admin life and be comfortable handing out punishments , The fact i have been a administrative helper on the server before
The biggest weakness i have is that i get overwhealmed when to many people are talking at once
I am very comfortable to leave the RP life
Yes as i dont have a buisness
<3 , hope i get chose aswell , Good luck everyone !

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL maor
2. Your age 17.5
3. Time zone gmt +3
4. Average online per day 8-12
5. Your Discord Maor.#0094
6. Your Nickname tomi meller
7. Your ID 28610

Additional information: i know the rules very well i was deputy of bloods + i was in leagal org too i know the server rules very good and I stay up late and there aren't many admins who are in my time zone which is a bonus btw i was an admin assistant before and i was an leader of families too so i left both of them because an ooc issue so i really want to become an admin and help the server to grow up
I want to be an admin because I want to help other people enjoy the game in the best possible way, which means I will try as much as possible to help people in all kinds of cases when they need me and make them experience the rp in the best possible way

My strengths are that I am good in all kinds of situations of having to make a difficult choice. In addition, I think that one of my strengths is that I have confidence and i doesn't get angry easily and i speak Hebrew and there are quite a few people who speak this language on the server and there is not even one admin who speaks the language
If I'm being honest, maybe sometimes I'm too nice to people and sometimes they think they can talk to me in a disrespectful way but i dont think that it can hurt to the rp Even I think it would be good because I'm a very nice guy for the environment and it can be good in situations for example like if someone speaks badly to me that I'll be an admin I'll still approach him in a respectful way
Indeed I am ready to leave the rp life and help people experience the rp in the best possible way
I don't have one of these so there is no problem in that respect

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out the new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action

My Communication Skills and Patience

Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me....
2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work..
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes

NG:- EX Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- EX Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Currently İnternal Affairs

FIB: Elite SSA
Ex Famillies:
Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews​

@Zazie#0001 - Zazie Walker - 31289
@Veto#0001 - Julio Ortiz - 6251
@Ankesh Kumar#4250 - Pulkit Bhardwaj - 43099
@DK PATEL#5122 - dkpatel darshil - 37487
@Jaden#2166 - Jaden Dikestar - 2430
@Bi9 P4pA#7406 - Nahum Zahavi - 28113
@ToxicLord#1665 - Max Eagle - 30199
Nylon ミ★#7397 - Joey Pluxury - 46817
@Bombastic#5939 - Kuzuhoki nagata - 45266

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server time on 22th September 2022.​

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
*I've played in EN#1 for like 1 year and currently playing in EN#2 for almost 10 months and i believe i have gained much knowledge about the sever rules and the sever. I Dont face any difficulties while making friends. I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG. I also been in Gangs for few months. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that i can help others those who are new to the city, so they can have a good experience in our server. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level.

Yes, i am ready to leave the RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Jack Robert

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Bipin Kamat
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 4-7 Hours
Discord ID: Jack Robert #8380
Nickname: Jack Robert
ID: 29895

Additional Information
=>I Have Been In City For A Long Time With A Clean History And I Think With My Great Knowlege Of Rules And Past High Command Experience In GOV and LSPD I Can Help The GrandRp Community
===============================
2. What Are Your Strengths.
=>Quick Learner.
=>If I Take A Task I Surely Complete It.
=>I Blindly Trust My Good Friends
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin.
=>Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life

=> Yes I Am Ready But I Dont Have Any Business

Jordan Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Shubham Singh
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 3-8 Hours
Discord ID: Jordan Pluxury#6503
Nickname: Jordan Pluxury
ID: 21770
Additional Information

I Want To Be A Admin Because I Have Been Seeing That There Are Not Enough Admin In The City So I Would Like To Explore And Help The New Comers To The City And Be A Part Of GrandRp Community, I Want That I Could Help People Of This City With My Knowledge. If I Get A Chance I Can Surely Tell You Will Show My Potential.

Excellent Knowledge Of Rules And City As I Have Been In This City For Long Time And Being High Command In State Org This Made My Knowledge More Better. Recently I Am A LSPD MAJOR OF NEGOTIATION Which Made Me A Good Situation Handler.
Everyone Has Some Weakness so My Weakness Is I Have Very Less Patience
(Left City Because Of IRL Issue But Now Back)

Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin And Join This Wonderful GrandRp Community
(It's Restricted To Have Business While You Are An Admin)
Yes, (I Don't Have Any Business)

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age 17.5
3. Time zone gmt +3
4. Average online per day 8-12
5. Your Discord Maor.#0094
6. Your Nickname tomi meller
7. Your ID 28610

Additional information: i know the rules very well i was deputy of bloods + i was in leagal org too i know the server rules very good and I stay up late and there aren't many admins who are in my time zone which is a bonus btw i was an admin assistant and im really sorry that i have to left that pls give me sec chance and before i was leader of families too so i left both of them because an ooc issue so i really want to become an admin and help the server to grow up
I want to be an admin because I want to help other people enjoy the game in the best possible way, which means I will try as much as possible to help people in all kinds of cases when they need me and make them experience the rp in the best possible way

My strengths are that I am good in all kinds of situations of having to make a difficult choice. In addition, I think that one of my strengths is that I have confidence and i doesn't get angry easily and i speak Hebrew and there are quite a few people who speak this language on the server and there is not even one admin who speaks the language
If I'm being honest, maybe sometimes I'm too nice to people and sometimes they think they can talk to me in a disrespectful way but i dont think that it can hurt to the rp Even I think it would be good because I'm a very nice guy for the environment and it can be good in situations for example like if someone speaks badly to me that I'll be an admin I'll still approach him in a respectful way
Indeed I am ready to leave the rp life and help people experience the rp in the best possible way
I don't have one of these so there is no problem in that respect​

Last edited:

DevarshS

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Devarsh Sarodia
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 2 to 3 hours
5. Your Discord - GHOST#1854
6. Your Nickname - Devarsh Thakur
7. Your ID - 197

Additional information
I want to become administrator because I have been playing in this project for almost a year know. I have experience in almost every organization as a High Command. I am aware of all the rules and could help in cleaning up the project. My experience in SAHP Chief commander, LSPD Chief of Staff and FIB Deputy Head of Department taught me leadership skills and how to become a god human being. I want to put my best foot forward in the server and want to ensure that high standards of RP is maintained. Becoming an admin would be a new challenge for me and I would like to face it. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.
My greatest strengths are:-
(1) Experience in the project
(2) Fast Learner
(3) Patience
(4) Friendly and kind behaviour
(5) Open minded
My greatest weakness is eagerness to learn new things as early as i can.

Yes

Yes

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone -I am EU i mainly play around 2am - 10am Sever time
4. Average online per day - Over 7 hours
5. Your Discord - Aux#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux Lucky
7. Your ID - 33034

Additional information
I want to become an admin because ive always loved the server itself. Ive rped on city 1 and 2 and i love them both but im getting bored of playing. I would love to be an admin because im ready to stop rping and devote my RP life into being an admin. I have been admin on other servers before and i think GRAND rp admin would suit me. I want to make sure RP is running smoothly on both RP sides off things. My main goal is to stop people braking rules and make sure everyone is having a good fun time. I really do hope i get the job and i appreciate you for reading.
My greatest strenghts is im mature and if somebody doesnt want to listen to me i can compose my self well and make sure they understand the situation.
People being toxic and making bad RP experiences to other people and not caring about there RP.
Yes im ready I will devote my RP to becoming an admin.
Yes i dont currently own a buisness so yes.

Harry King

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Harish Donthi Chidroop
2. Your age - 33
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - Harry Telugu Vlogger#2276
6. Your Nickname - Harry King
7. Your ID - 51671

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - Want to make city more dicipline and keep the things in rioght place and want to help the people who are really suffering from breaking the rules. There nice rules we have defined in our city already, so we just need to make sure to use the rules up to the maximun extent.
2. What are your strengths? - Hard working and very quick learner, will spend more time for learning the things in all directions and become master of it in very less time.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - Sometimes a slow start, but will overcome the same by doing more practice of it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes, sure will do that.

Vaishnav Manchikanti

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: M Vaishnav
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: IST
5. Your Discord: Gipsy Op#5888
6. Your Nickname: Gipsy loyal
7. Your ID: 37055

I want to be an admin because I experienced roleplay so much and enjoyed it very well. but at this point in time, I am willing to help the beginners and I will maintain a high-level RP at all times

I will be cool in each and every situation.
most times I will take decisions correctly

blindly trusting my friends and anger issues

I am ready to leave my RP life as I want to help others

Yes. but i don`t own any one of these

pavan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: M Vaishnav
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: IST
5. Your Discord: Gipsy Op#5888
6. Your Nickname: Gipsy loyal
7. Your ID: 37055

I want to be an admin because I experienced roleplay so much and enjoyed it very well. but at this point in time, I am willing to help the beginners and I will maintain a high-level RP at all times

I will be cool in each and every situation.
most times I will take decisions correctly

blindly trusting my friends and anger issues

I am ready to leave my RP life as I want to help others

Yes. but i don`t own any one of these

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: NA PST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information
I would like to become admin because I have done everything in city from working as a trucker to being Deputy of a Gang and Leader of LSPD, and I believe with this experience that I can make GRP more enjoyable for multiple people

My strengths are
-Patience
-Mature
-Follows Orders
-Creative
-Learn Quickly

-Not good around a big group of people
-I pester people when i get annoyed

Yes, I have experienced everything there ID

Yes

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 18 ( 19.11.2004)
3. Time zone - IST ( GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord - Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname - Lakaa Pluxury
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

I want to be admin because i have been in all organization as High command and i know about the city rules, i follow them too, and as i can see population in the city is increasing so we need more administrator to handle this, so i want to serve the city as an administrator and make the city as clean as possible, and i want to be admin because its my dream from the first day, and i can be active much and i just need a chance to show my skills and i dont know will my application get accepted or not, i wont give up and try again and again!

• I can Give more time to my work
  • I know multiple languages
  • I have Proper Knowledge Of City Rules
  • I have worked on my communication skills and make it better
  • I never Give Up
  • I listen to eveyone and respect them
  • I learn from my mistakes and others mistake too
  • I am a quick learner
  • Mature

• I always want to compete others
  • I dont trust people
  • I am bit honest so sometimes person in front of me becomes angry

I am ready to do anything, even leaving RP life to serve the city as an administrator and complete My Dream.

Yeah, But i dont have any.

Thanks for Reading My Application.
Wish You A Great DAY!
Lakaa Pluxury

Last edited:

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me....
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work..
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
Yes
Yes

NG:- EX Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- EX Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Currently İnternal Affairs

FIB: Elite SSA
Ex Famillies:
Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

pavan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Pavan

2. Your age

3. Time zone
IST

6-10hrs

5. Your Discord
Pavannare#0143

6. Your Nickname

Alice Quinn

7. Your ID

Additional information

i have been more than 5 months playing on EN 1 server and 4 months in EN 2 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing.

My greatest Strength it I can speak English Good I’m I can do coding
and logical thinking and some problem-solving

some times lack of patience in irl

Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific, Gangster Marabunta grande & National Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

Yes - ( i don't even own any business , and i don't even have the money to buy )

Last edited:

Afnan Santos

Captain
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL= Afnan Hossain
2. Your age =20
3. Time zone =UTC+6
4. Average online per day =4-6 hour
5. Your Discord =Captain Afnan#4544
6. Your Nickname=Captain Afnan
7. Your ID=#56580
Additional information
=becose i want to help players and its really cool to be admin for my best RP server on my life
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=To be honest, my weakness is that I sympathize with people
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
=Fortunately, I did not buy. I entered the second server because there are fewer players

Top Bottom