Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

pavan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Pavan

2. Your age

3. Time zone
IST

4. Average online per day
6-10hrs

5. Your Discord
Pavannare#0143

6. Your Nickname

Alice Quinn

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

i have been more than 5 months playing on EN 1 server and 4 months in EN 2 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing.

2. What are your strengths?
My greatest Strength it I can speak English Good I’m I can do coding
and logical thinking and some problem-solving

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
some times lack of patience in irl

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific, Gangster Marabunta grande & National Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes - ( i don't even own any business , and i don't even have the money to buy )

Vaishnav Manchikanti

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: M Vaishnav
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Gipsy Op#5888
6. Your Nickname: Gipsy loyal
7. Your ID: 37055

I want to be an admin because I experienced roleplay so much and enjoyed it very well. but at this point in time, I am willing to help the beginners and I will maintain a high-level RP at all times

I will be cool in each and every situation.
most times I will take decisions correctly

blindly trusting my friends and anger issues

I am ready to leave my RP life as I want to help others

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. but i don`t own any one of these

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
23 OOC
3. Time zone
+6 GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
6 PM TO 20 PM
5. Average online per day
5 hours
6. Your Discord
Zarin Froster #0002
7. Your Nickname
IC Akatsuki Hexton
8. Your ID
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
Crime

Additional information
Im Playing grand rp from Last 1.2 years and I got a lot of experience About this game I was high command in many orgs and also I know all of the rules so I Think Im good to be a Admin and help players
My experience , power , Iq and position
When Im doing any work and any one interests on it I mess my work its
Yes , sure
I dont have a business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No

Kings1

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone -I am EU i mainly play around 2am - 10am Sever time
4. Average online per day - Over 7 hours
5. Your Discord - Aux#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux Lucky
7. Your ID - 33034

Additional information
I want to become an admin because ive always loved the server itself. Ive rped on city 1 and 2 and i love them both but im getting bored of playing. I would love to be an admin because im ready to stop rping and devote my RP life into being an admin. I have been admin on other servers before and i think GRAND rp admin would suit me. I want to make sure RP is running smoothly on both RP sides off things. My main goal is to stop people braking rules and make sure everyone is having a good fun time. I really do hope i get the job and i appreciate you for reading.
My greatest strenghts is im mature and if somebody doesnt want to listen to me i can compose my self well and make sure they understand the situation.
People being toxic and making bad RP experiences to other people and not caring about there RP.
Yes im ready I will devote my RP to becoming an admin.
Yes i dont currently own a buisness so yes.

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Ameer hamza
2. 19
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. Luce valentino#1770
6. Luce valentino

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nuri Alemdar
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: NuriJr#6363
6. Your Nickname: Alemdar
7. Your ID: 1562

Life Angel GIF by AdminAngelLife

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent english and know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another FiveM server project. I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

EN2 Hc leader Marabunta
EN2 VAGOS LEADER EN2 | LSPD CHIEF OF STAFF EN2 | DEPUTY OF MARABUNTA EN2 DEPUTY OF BLOODS
EN2 00 AGENT FIB EN2 DIRECTOR OF USSS GOV EN2 BEST LAWYER

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Luka Mamardashvili
Your age : 18
Time zone : GMT +4:00
Average online per day : 8-10 hours
Your Discord : Luka Mamardashvili#9369
Your Nickname : Luka Mamadashvili
Your ID : 21364

Additional information

I want to become admin because i have a experience in many legal (FIB HC,LSPD HC (3tiems),SAHP HC (1times), USS HC (1 time) and illegal organizations(Bloods turfer,The Families Deputy,Vagos Turfer and marabunta HC (1 time). i have been leader of the legal organization too (NG) so just i know how this illegal orgs ae working and i know all the ghetto rules and about the legal orgs just as i said i was a leader in ENG 2 server of the NG and i know all the state rules,gen rules,GZ rules and others i will try to become curator of any legal org because its a very interesting job for me i know when u are a curator of any illegal or legal org this is a very big responsibility but i will try to do my best. i will work very hard and i will help other admins to improve this srever if someone will break any rules this person will et a punishment idc if this person is my (friend),Because its a game and everyone need to follow the rp "Rules". as i said we will try to improve the rp admins. want forma a people to everyone to follow the rp rules because its will be a good for us in my opinion and i will try to be a best and friendly admin, that's why i want to become a admin.

Just i am working very hard and i can work with a team,i like when i am doing my job and 1 more thing i like when i am helping the people in any case and i am trying to be a more friendly to people.

What are your greatest weaknesses?

I get angry when people don't listen to me and they ignore me, but I don't express it.

ofc because i really want to become the admin and i will try to do my best.

Yes i am ready.

Thanks for reading my application !!!

[EN 2 Server]
NG (General),FIB (HOD IA), SAHP (SWAT HC) ================== [EN 1 Server] LSPD (SWAT and FTO HC 3 times), SAHP (HC SWAT),USS (HC),FIB (DHOD UC)

-----Luka Mamamardashvili----

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL maor
2. Your age 17.5
3. Time zone gmt +3
4. Average online per day 8-12
5. Your Discord Maor.#0094
6. Your Nickname tomi meller
7. Your ID 28610

Additional information: i know the rules very well i was deputy of bloods + i was in leagal org too i know the server rules very good and I stay up late and there aren't many admins who are in my time zone which is a bonus btw i was an admin assistant and im really sorry that i have to left that pls give me sec chance and before i was leader of families too so i left both of them because an ooc issue so i really want to become an admin and help the server to grow up
I want to be an admin because I want to help other people enjoy the game in the best possible way, which means I will try as much as possible to help people in all kinds of cases when they need me and make them experience the rp in the best possible way

My strengths are that I am good in all kinds of situations of having to make a difficult choice. In addition, I think that one of my strengths is that I have confidence and i doesn't get angry easily and i speak Hebrew and there are quite a few people who speak this language on the server and there is not even one admin who speaks the language
If I'm being honest, maybe sometimes I'm too nice to people and sometimes they think they can talk to me in a disrespectful way but i dont think that it can hurt to the rp Even I think it would be good because I'm a very nice guy for the environment and it can be good in situations for example like if someone speaks badly to me that I'll be an admin I'll still approach him in a respectful way
Indeed I am ready to leave the rp life and help people experience the rp in the best possible way
I don't have one of these so there is no problem in that respect​

lytra123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
-Mustafa
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- UTC +3
-5-6 hours
5. Your Discord
-lytra#0001
6. Your Nickname
- Mustafa Valeria
7. Your ID

Additional information

-I've been playing EN1 for a long time and now it's getting boring so I passed EN2 and I want to be an admin here I plan to be a good admin in EN2 based on my EN1 experience.My english is at intermediate level, but since I am Turkish, my Turkish is very good and new Turkish publishers have arrived, I am sending applications to help them quickly.

- I'm turkish and I can help to fix problems about Turkish community in EN2.
- I played legal and illegal orgs, I know how It's works generally.
- Since I have a creative personality, I can generate a lot of ideas and contribute to the presenter.
- I'm honest, I can't lie to someone.
- I can be impatient sometimes, although not excessively.
- Yes
- Yes

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me....
2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work..
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes( İ dont have any)

NG:- EX Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- EX Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Currently İnternal Affairs

FIB: Elite SSA
Ex Famillies:
Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: NA PST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 27071

Additional information
I would like to become admin because I have done everything in city from working as a trucker to being Deputy of a Gang and Leader of LSPD, and I believe with this experience that I can make GRP more enjoyable for multiple people

My strengths are
-Patience
-Mature
-Follows Orders
-Creative
-Learn Quickly

-Not good around a big group of people
-I pester people when i get annoyed

Yes, I have experienced everything there ID

Yes

Good man

Richard King
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daksh Sharma
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: brinda italy#8931
6. Your Nickname: Richard King
7. Your ID: 11063

Additional information

I want to become an admin as I have been playing on this server from very starting. I love to play En2 and I want to build a strong community in it and help the community to grow more. It's almost been a year me playing GRP, I enjoy a lot. I have gained a lot of experience and I want to help new players around the city to be familiar with the RP environment, En2 has grown a lot from starting and there are a very few people who break the rules and destroys full RP fun, I want to punish all the rule breakers.

Strengths-

• Fluent English and good in communication.
  • Friendly and polite nature.
  • Always give a fair opportunity (never differentiate between he/she ).
  • I know all the rules very well.

I do not have any weaknesses now I have been changed alot no one will find the old Richard King. I have learnt to keep calm and I give respect to everyone. I promise this Richard is the best you could ever get!

Yes, I will be able to leave RP.

I do not have 1, but if I had I would not hesitate to sell.

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name Emil Kostic
2. Your age 30
3. Time zone CET
4. I am online daily from 15:00 to approximately 22:00 every day and during the weekend from 09:00 until 00:00
5. Average online per day 5-6 hours, Sometimes I can stretch it out to 7 and even more on the weekends
6. Your Discord Gregory House | 72866#5901
7. Your Nickname Gregory House
8. Your ID18214
9. Curator of state

Additional information
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

1. I want to be an admin because I was already an admin assistant on the Balkan server but I stopped doing it because EN1 is my main server and also people were stealing my tickets on the Balkan, hopefully that's not gonna be an issue here.
2. My strengths are that I pay attention to details and I'd explore everything before I make a decision
3. My greatest weakness would be that I get pissed when people aren't doing what they are supposed to do, but I'm also easy to forget and forgive
4. I feel like I'm done as a player at this time so leaving the RP life wouldn't be much of a problem
5. I currently have no business but if I did that would also not be a problem

Last edited:

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name Emil Kostic
2. Your age 30
3. Time zone CET
4. I am online daily from 15:00 to approximately 22:00 every day and during the weekend from 09:00 until 00:00
5. Average online per day 5-6 hours, Sometimes I can stretch it out to 7 and even more on the weekends
6. Your Discord Gregory House | 72866#5901
7. Your Nickname Gregory House
8. Your ID 72866
9. Curator of state

Additional information

1. I want to be an admin because I was already an admin assistant on the Balkan server but I stopped doing it because EN1 is my main server and also people were stealing my tickets on the Balkan, hopefully that's not gonna be an issue here.
2. My strengths are that I pay attention to details and I'd explore everything before I make a decision
3. My greatest weakness would be that I get pissed when people aren't doing what they are supposed to do, but I'm also easy to forget and forgive
4. I feel like I'm done as a player at this time so leaving the RP life wouldn't be much of a problem
5. I currently have no business but if I did that would also not be a problem
72k id wait what

1Dark1Man1

DARK MAN
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yosef Essa
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2 Cairo, Egypt
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠#9291
6. Your Nickname: Darkk Ilya
7. Your ID: 2833

Additional information

Because, I have Good Experience and I would to share it, and I like to help the players in this server, and I see we don't have enough Admins to replay all the tickets and I would help to make grand RP Good Than any RP server, I would like to Explain the Rules to Arab People Because some people Is not understanding English

I speak 2 languages Arabic and English and my patience im very patience guy, my good grand RP Rules knowledge, team worker, Fast learner, Respecting all, I can Handle All the situations

If I Try To explain Something to someone and he is doesn't understand what i am saying, that's make me sad , but I try To explain to him again until he understands

I already had a good ride with RP in Grand RP, it's time to help people to get this experience

Yes, I don't have business

Yanal

Player
1. Yanal
2. 19
3. GMT+3
4. Averaging 7-15 Hours.
5.Yanal Djani#9002
6. Yanal Lamafiamilia
7. 6426

Additional information

Actually, I've tried many things in this server, I've tried the police life and the FIB DHOD (HC), I've tried the life of being a criminal and being a doctor, and I've lived a long life and I've tried almost everything in the game and i know all the rules Approximately and I feel now it's time to try the life of being an administrator. And to give all people the right to play fair, or to punish who break the rules of the server.

I can focus on everything that is going on around me and also differentiate between right and wrong, and I feel that I have a soul that loves justice. and hard working and be a good with my work and i can speak english and arabic

I do not think that I have weaknesses in this field because I feel that for everything or problems there is a solution

Yes

If i have for sure yes

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
1. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out the new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action. I failed once and would love to try again.

My Communication Skills and Patience, Quick learner

Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once. I'm a legal org player so I don't do illegal things. so I don't know how to do illegal things but I still know certain rules of the ghetto and gangs.

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

Last edited:

GravenLyth

ex-Deputy Leader of Liveinvader EN2
Player
Information
1. Emmanual James
2. 24
3. GMT+8
4. 10-12h
5. SCADEX #2595
6. Graven Lyth
7. 38507

Additional information
- Since I have been having too much fun in the city I want to help support the project by being an admin. I'm not biased as well and will be considering replies from both sides before making a decision.

- I tend to learn things quick and quick to catch on things as well. I'm always ready to learn new things.

- I tend to overdo things and pile them up.

- Yes I am ready to RP life to become an admin.

- Yes I'm ready to sell any sort of business if I own one.

Top Bottom