Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Afnan Santos

Captain
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL= Afnan Hossain
2. Your age =20
3. Time zone =UTC+6
4. Average online per day =4-6 hour
5. Your Discord =Captain Afnan#4544
6. Your Nickname=Captain Afnan
7. Your ID=#56580
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
=becose i want to help players and its really cool to be admin for my best RP server on my life
2. What are your strengths?
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
=To be honest, my weakness is that I sympathize with people
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=Fortunately, I did not buy. I entered the second server because there are fewer players

Ashutosh06

Senior Elite Operative FIB Agent
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ashutosh
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 2-6 hours
5. Your Discord - ashutosh#8140
6. Your Nickname - Akatsuki Negi
7. Your ID - 4111
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?
I have already experienced lot of RP life in EN1 and I have been part of EN1 since 1 year and I have spend lot of time in the project I am 7yrs IC age in EN2 but in EN1 I am 54 Years of IC age and I know I spent most of the time in EN1 but I am also a very old EN2 player too and I know all RP terms and I have been in all Orgs and all 5 gangs as High command and now I want to help the project by becoming an Admin by helping New People as in EN1 no admin applications are open currently so I am applying for EN2 after all its the same project and I would like to apply for admin And I would be grateful that if My application gets approved and also Get Invited for The Interview

A) I Take Unbiased Decisions Even Though someone is My Friend who's doing a Wrong Thing i don't be Biased To anyone I always See what is Truth
B) I Can be Calm in Intense Situations and I Never Get Stressed during Situations i stay calm and I Take Accurate Decisions and Handle The Situation in a Proper Manner

I cannot Tolerate People Who Insult or shout at me for No reason Even Though if it's not My Mistake, if it's my Mistake I Stay Calm and Just Listen and Make sure that It never happens again

Yes I'll Totally Leave the RP life if I get a Chance to Become an Admin because I have Done a Lot of Quality RP in EN1 before When i used to High rank in every gang and orgs and i have enjoyed Every moment of RP and Now I think I should Leave RP and Help The Project By Being an Admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes(Also Right Now I Don't own Any Business)

Last edited:

ses

Player
Player
IRL name: seshu royal
Your age: 20
Time Zone:
GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 10-9 hours
Your discord: seshu.#2792
Your nickname: seshu
Your ID: 56337
I want to become an admin because I have been roleplaying in this city for a long time and have seen tons of people breaking rules and other people not doing anything about it and I want to change that for the better. I also think I would be a great addition to the admin team and would make friends with everyone. Also having many experiance in this server I know all the rules.
I have patience in dealing with people and cool manger ship

showing mercy to the people

yes ill leave the rp life .if got admin life i definitely do better

yes i will sell my business

Last edited:

ses

Player
Player
IRL name: seshu royal
Your age: 20
Time Zone:
GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 10-9 hours
Your discord: seshu.#2792
Your nickname: seshu
Your ID: 56337
I want to become an admin because I have been roleplaying in this city for a long time and have seen tons of people breaking rules and other people not doing anything about it and I want to change that for the better. I also think I would be a great addition to the admin team and would make friends with everyone. Also having many experiance in this server I know all the rules.
I have patience in dealing with people and cool manger ship

showing mercy to the people

yes ill leave the rp life .if got admin life i definitely do better

yes i will sell my business

Last edited:

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luca West
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information
I have been playing on this server since the very beginning of it. Thereby I have a good understanding of game mechanics/script, roleplay and server rules. Helping other people out has always been a big pleasure to me. So getting the chance to actually help a lot of people is the perfect way to fulfil this enjoyment.Also i have experince on admin. At last.. I can speak Turkish And English fluently.

• Communicator
  • Quick learner
  • Friendly
  • Server knowledge
Sometimes I'm a bit impatient because I want to get my tasks done quickly and well. Therefore, it can be that I am a bit stressed.
yes i am ready.
yes.

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
1. Your name IRL - Meet Vyas
2. Your age - 22
4. Average online per day - 7-9 hours
5. Your Discord - meet#7693
6. Your Nickname - Joan Kent
7. Your ID - 487

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I have been into Many Families as well many orgs. I have participated in many events and aware about most rules (not by numbers), I have been HC into most legal Orgs have ton of experience, gangs as well. I also been familiar with most of the rules and their punishments. I always keep my cool and as mature person try to figure out best way to deal with any situation on the spot (HC of NG,EMS,LSPD). It will be my honor to become an admin and successfully experience all part of GRP project. In future I want to be curator of any legal org (EMS,LSPD,FIB.SHAP or GOV).

-> I am good at multitasking and never miss anything .

-> I have strong sense of character and only do judgement with proper proofs.

-> I am proficient in English language can easily communicate describe my intentions to anyone.

-> Previously, I have made many mistake and in future as well mistakes can be happen from me. Still I will try my best to avoid making them.

-> I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.

-> I like things plan and simple (less creative).

As per my belief I have successfully experienced all parts of role play and I've had multiple biz (once at a time) in my past, and currently finance doesn't attract me that much, I just want to be admin from now on and try to limit to rule breaks in EN2.

Yes ( I will sell to state if require ).

Last edited:

Meet patel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
expand...1.Your name IRL : MEET PATEL

2. Your age :18

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day :8-10

5. Your Discord meet patel #8899

6. Your Nickname: meet patel

7. Your ID : 35598
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have gain experience in LSPD , EMSand NG so I want to gain my experience as admin now.
I can work calmly under presser and I am quick learner
I weakness is I am too honest.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin |

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) YES Don’t own one

lucymazekeen

Player
Player
1- Ezgi
2- 23
3- GMT+03:00
4- 4-8 hours
5- Ezgi #8915
6- Lucy Mazekeen
7- 42553

1- Why do you want to become an admin?
-
I want to become an administrator because I want this city to be a peaceful place where people can love and respect each other.. I know there are so many players from my country (Turkey) who cannot express themselves very well. I want to help citizens who are from both Turkey and other countries. My ultimate goal is to respond fairly to their complaints and find solutions to their problems.
2- What are your strengths?
- First of all, I commonly speak Turkish and English. I am in the management of stress and reconciliation because I also actively work in my real life in multinational society. In addition, I have a fair and sensitive personality, so I will use these aspects in my decisions as a administrator. Finally, I am a good observer.
3- What are your greatest weakness?
-Seeing people as myself, I don't look for bad intentions in them.
4- Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-
Yes, im aware of it the cost.
5- Will you be ready to sell your business?
-
I don't have any business.

Darsh Patel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Darsh Patel
2. Your age -
4. Average online per day: 10 hr+
5. Your Discord - Errorツ404#7590
6. Your Nickname - Darsh Patel
7. Your ID - 41898

Additional information

- So I have been in this game for a while now and I have spent a lot of time every day playing this game, performing almost every kind of rp and understanding the concepts. And now I really want to serve as an admin and be a part of the team that looks after this city and makes sure to provide the best rp experience to the people. And honestly, I have always been curious about this side of the game, I have read rules and I would just randomly keep watching different forums and learn about what problems are faced and how they are handled so I really think I would make a good admin and help people bring out a good quality of rp and punish people on break rules and mainly correcting them.

- Here are my some strengths that could help me be a good admin.
I spend a lot of time in this game on daily basis. So I can help with the work for most of the time of the day.
I know about all the rules and almost every concept of the game. So I can guide all the new people joining the server and punish those who break rules as well.
I am calm and confident in every situation so I am sure I will always make the only best decision and a fair decision more importantly.
And I am a quick learner, I know a lot of people say that but I guarantee you that I would stand out a lot better than other people, even those who have played this game for much longer than I have.
And as I mentioned I am always curious about this side of the game therefore I would never deny any job and always accept my responsibilities towards maintaining RP.

- I don't think I have any that will affect grand RP.

- Yes

- Yes, I'll sell my business without a second thought.

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Paddy
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UK (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day : 8+
5. Your Discord : LZ#2872
6. Your Nickname : Creed Foxx
7. Your ID : 2789

Additional information
I want to become a admin because i feel i would be good at bringing justice to the server and making sure every player i playing by the rules
i feel i would become a good admin and be able to give correct punishments and help players in the city and i feel i would make a good asset to the
administrator team as im always active and able to assist at least 6 of 8 hours a day, I feel I am ready to become an admin and I feel that I'm ready to leave all my RP
life behind and do something to help out the server and the players to help keep it active
My strengths are my ability to learn and grow comfortable with situations to the point i can handle a situation flawlessly, the ability to listen and understand
people, The ability to adapt to the admin life and be comfortable handing out punishments, The fact I have been an administrative helper on the server before
Having previous limited experience as an administrative helper and my addiction to learning and wanting to do right witch makes me want to learn everything there is to know about rules-how to be a perfect admin and how to deal with every situation correctly
Speaking fluent English
wanting to learn and abide by the rules at all times
To want to help everyone and not hold a grudge against anyone
3. What are your most significant weaknesses?
The biggest weakness I have is that i have ADHD , Anger issues , but these are conditions on witch I am working on improving
I am very comfortable leaving the RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes as i don't have a business and I feel very comfortable If i were to have one to sell it

Last edited:

Alpha_Kingz1236

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Bryan Maunder
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone : GMT+10
4. Average online per day: 6 hours on week days and 24 hours or more on weekends.
5. Your Discord: Alpha Omega#2617
6. Your Nickname: Alpha Kingz
7. Your ID: 66129

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : the reason that i would like to be admin is because I think it will be a fun experience and i would like to deal with the people that are cheating or abusing the games code. i would also like to help those new players if they need any help.
2. What are your strengths? : Putting all the time I get free into the city, speaking fluent English, always being calm with all situations.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : speaking to people that are always arguing and wont let me speak
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I will be ready to leave my RP life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : I do not have any businesses.

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL maor
2. Your age 17.5
3. Time zone gmt +3
4. Average online per day 8-12
5. Your Discord Maor.#0094
6. Your Nickname tomi meller
7. Your ID 28610

Additional information: i know the rules very well i was deputy of bloods + i was in leagal org too i know the server rules very good and I stay up late and there aren't many admins who are in my time zone which is a bonus btw i was an admin assistant and im really sorry that i have to left that pls give me sec chance and before i was leader of families too so i left both of them because an ooc issue so i really want to become an admin and help the server to grow up
I want to be an admin because I want to help other people enjoy the game in the best possible way, which means I will try as much as possible to help people in all kinds of cases when they need me and make them experience the rp in the best possible way

My strengths are that I am good in all kinds of situations of having to make a difficult choice. In addition, I think that one of my strengths is that I have confidence and i doesn't get angry easily and i speak Hebrew and there are quite a few people who speak this language on the server and there is not even one admin who speaks the language
If I'm being honest, maybe sometimes I'm too nice to people and sometimes they think they can talk to me in a disrespectful way but i dont think that it can hurt to the rp Even I think it would be good because I'm a very nice guy for the environment and it can be good in situations for example like if someone speaks badly to me that I'll be an admin I'll still approach him in a respectful way
Indeed I am ready to leave the rp life and help people experience the rp in the best possible way
I don't have one of these so there is no problem in that respect​
hmmmm

Roby Blixky

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Guy
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:GMT+3
4. Average online per day:6-7
5. Your Discord:manrare23#2588
6. Your Nickname:Roby Blixky
7. Your ID:36416

i want to become an admin because i have very good rule knowleadge and rp expirience ive been hc in vagos bloods families marabunta and ballas i have a lot of expirince ive also been in lspd and ems so i have a lot of rp expirience so i can help new players learn rules and help them do rp and help people in general

my strengths are i speak fluent english im calm in stressful situations

my weaknesses are i can get mad when people dont listen and i could be temperamental at times

yes i will be ready to leave rp life

yes i would be ready to sell but i dont have a business

Last edited:

Almighty Jyxn

Indians call me jiguks
Player
Admin application

Information

1. IRL Name
: Gal
2. Age : 17
3. Time Zone : GTM 2
4. Average online per day 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord : Kalty#9368
6. Your Nickname : Almighty Jynx
7. ID : 2778

Additional information

I want to become admin becouse I enjoy playing in this server and I love helping new people and guiding them through their RP life.
And i know being server administrator is a big responsibility with making sure that people dont break the rules
and organizing the events... Thats why i want to help you guys with that.

I love guiding people
Hardworker
Patient
Fast learner

I get nervous when lot of people ask me questions at the same time

Yes

Yes

EN1 VAGOS HIGH COMMAND | EN1 MARABUNTA HIGH COMMAND | BALKAN 100% FAMILIES | EN1 100% MARABUNTA

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nuri Alemdar
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: NuriJr#6363
6. Your Nickname: Alemdar
7. Your ID: 1562

Life Angel GIF by AdminAngelLife

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent english and Arabic and Turkish i know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another FiveM server project. I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

EN2 Hc leader Marabunta
EN2 VAGOS LEADER EN2 | LSPD CHIEF OF STAFF EN2 | DEPUTY OF MARABUNTA EN2 DEPUTY OF BLOODS
EN2 00 AGENT FIB EN2 DIRECTOR OF USSS GOV EN2 BEST LAWYER

Last edited:

Charandua

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- Charanbir singh dua
2. Your age :- 16
3. Time zone :- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :- 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord :- Charan dua#0907
6. Your Nickname :- charan dua
7. Your ID :- 41578

ans = i want to become admin because my dream is also to be head of company or games creation company or in game head like admin in grand rp . so i want to try once what about the experience <3
ans = my strenghts are i can control any situations at any type of topic and im very polite and caring person
ans = if someone comes to me and give his orders to do that and that so i come impatient and sometimes i think very much what to do now
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
ans = yes sure
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
ans = yes im ready to sell my buisness (but i dont have any buisness :) )

Lara Pasaa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Mert
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. 8+ (more if i become admin)
5. Cewho#8671
6. Mert Dixon
7. 59208

Additional information

i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in Other servers and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.

I don’t believe I have any weaknesses that would disallow me doing an amazing job.

Yes

yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Lil Richh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiq Hasan
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : (UTC+05:00)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Lil Rich#1435
6. Your Nickname : Lil Rich
7. Your ID : 47031

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become admin is that I am from sever EN 1 and there I spend 25year which I see and realize that people need to much help in city they ask a pack of or bundle of question how to do this or that is fun to an admin cause I experience the things in city rules organization etc
2. What are your strengths? I deal with people very camly and I can handle the situations very camly and I am a quick learner I can keep things in my mind for very long
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? To be honest my weakness is that I trust people very quickly
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Lil Richh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiq Hasan
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : (UTC+05:00)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Lil Rich#1435
6. Your Nickname : Lil Rich
7. Your ID : 47031

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to become admin is that I am from sever EN 1 and there I spend 25year which I see and realize that people need to much help in city they ask a pack of or bundle of question how to do this or that is fun to an admin cause I experience the things in city rules organization etc
2. What are your strengths? I stay cam while dealing people and I can handle the situations very camly and I am a quick learner I can keep things in my mind for very long
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? To be honest my weakness is that I trust people very quickly
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Top Bottom