Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL maor
2. Your age 17.5
3. Time zone gmt +3
4. Average online per day 8-12
5. Your Discord Maor.#0094
6. Your Nickname tomi meller
7. Your ID 28610

Additional information: i know the rules very well i was deputy of bloods + i was in leagal org too i know the server rules very good and I stay up late and there aren't many admins who are in my time zone which is a bonus btw i was an admin assistant and im really sorry that i have to left that pls give me sec chance and before i was leader of families too so i left both of them because an ooc issue so i really want to become an admin and help the server to grow up
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be an admin because I want to help other people enjoy the game in the best possible way, which means I will try as much as possible to help people in all kinds of cases when they need me and make them experience the rp in the best possible way

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are that I am good in all kinds of situations of having to make a difficult choice. In addition, I think that one of my strengths is that I have confidence and i doesn't get angry easily and i speak Hebrew and there are quite a few people who speak this language on the server and there is not even one admin who speaks the language
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
If I'm being honest, maybe sometimes I'm too nice to people and sometimes they think they can talk to me in a disrespectful way but i dont think that it can hurt to the rp Even I think it would be good because I'm a very nice guy for the environment and it can be good in situations for example like if someone speaks badly to me that I'll be an admin I'll still approach him in a respectful way
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Indeed I am ready to leave the rp life and help people experience the rp in the best possible way
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have one of these so there is no problem in that respect​
x

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Jaden Polanco
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: Jaden#2166
6. Your Nickname: Jaden Dikestar
7. Your ID: 2430

Additional information

I know I have made past mistakes that I regret greatly. As well as I have grown from those same mistakes and now know what to do and what not to do. I have definitely matured in that time and feel deeply bothered with my ignorance. As I said I now know rules like its the back of my hand. And I feel ready to take on the position that not many other people can handle and take. I speak English and Spanish fluently as well as learning a bit of Turkish. Meaning if anyone Spanish joins and needs help I can handle and help them whenever they need, same goes with Turkish just incase no other Turkish admin is available at the time I can substitute. Also with the Spanish part I have not seen any Spanish admin so I would be the first one to my knowledge the more the merrier. I am not a guy to cheat and or lie about things at any point of time as there is no reason to. I feel like I am at the stage that I know almost everything about this server and only lacking a few things.

I want to make sure everyone's experience in this server is A1 at all times. I will make sure no one is over using powers and make sure no one is getting mistreated at all times when ever I can. I know server rules like its from the back of my hand always. I feel I would fit an admin spot perfectly. I personally want to get rid of the people that make this server and others peoples experiences bad. I want to make sure when people speak about the server they say about how good, clean and safe it is from bad things as that is my main goal in this which is to make sure people are happy. I will always make sure to stay on no ones side no matter the situation. I will always stay unbiased.

I noticed that the admin position listed attention to detail as a desirable skill for the position. I’d say that attention to detail is, in fact, my greatest strength. Discipline. Patient. Enthusiasm. Creative thinking. Task prioritization. Mature for my age. Know what I want and know what I have to do.

Self-criticism. Works to much and I sometimes overdo getting my work done ahead of time. However, I am excellent at meeting deadlines, and with my attention to detail, I know my work is correct.

Yes I am ready to leave RP for this opportunity I feel my RP life is finished and ready to be stopped. In trade of the RP life I get to make sure other RP players experiences will be even better.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. Always

Mahesh Cruise

Player
Player
1 ) Your Name IRL - Visshu
2 ) Your Age - 19
3 ) Time zone - IST
4 ) Average Online Per Day - 6 -9 hrs
5 ) Your Discord - no mic #7339
6 ) Your Nickname - Mahesh Cruise
7 ) Your ID - 30382

> Why do you want to become an Admin - I really want to become an admin because I want to increase the Quality of RP in the server. And nothing personal or offensive but I do think there are less number of admins because many players are facing some issues and admins are not able to make it to the situation fast because they are less in number . I really want to support the project and the server by helping all players by sorting out their issues asap and enjoy and learn RP for a better Quality RP server .

>
What are your strengths - * I hear and understand both sides of any or an argument before concluding .
* I try to make anyone understand the situation even in pressurized situations .
* I can speak Multiple Languages in multiple slangs or accents .

>
What are your greatest weaknesses - * I cant fake emotions and feelings mostly .

>
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin - * Yes because I mostly joined , played and experienced almost each and every organization and as a normal citizen too .

>
Will you be ready to sell your business - * Yes, I dont have any though .

"OK"
The Cruise Mahesh Cruise

ok

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST ( GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord - Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname - Lakaa Pluxury
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

I want to be admin because i have been in all organization as High command and i know about the city rules, i follow them too, and as i can see population in the city is increasing so we need more administrator to handle this, so i want to serve the city as an administrator and make the city as clean as possible, and i want to be admin because its my dream from the first day, and i can be active much and i just need a chance to show my skills and i dont know will my application get accepted or not, i wont give up and try again and again!

• I can Give more time to my work
  • I know multiple languages
  • I have Proper Knowledge Of City Rules
  • I have worked on my communication skills and make it better
  • I never Give Up
  • I listen to eveyone and respect them
  • I learn from my mistakes and others mistake too
  • I am a quick learner
  • Mature

• I always want to compete others
  • I dont trust people
  • I am bit honest so sometimes person in front of me becomes angry

I am ready to do anything, even leaving RP life to serve the city as an administrator and complete My Dream.

Yeah, But i dont have any.

Thanks for Reading My Application.
Wish You A Great DAY!
Lakaa Pluxury

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+12 (Wellington NZST)
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#1331
6. Your Nickname: Aceu Lsv
7. Your ID: 14107

Additional information

Over the past few months of playing this server I have got to understand many situations very well, if its Negotiating or Demanding I handle it calm, respectful and overall enjoyable as possible. My overall goal is to guide new comers to become successful non rule breaking players as I hate when people disobey rules.

I am very good at being calm or making the situation less stressful and if anyone is feeling down I'm the person to talk to!

Sometimes I tend to over react when things go sideways but I am always quick to resolve the issue.

Yes

Yes

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your name IRL / Ege
2. Your age / 17
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 4-5hours
5. Your Discord / ewys#4123
6. Your Nickname / Ewys Drillabussa
7. Your ID / 2-9-2-4-7

Additional information

I want become admin to help new comers to city and everyone to understand the rp rules and help people to get most better rp situation and be strict with people who don’t care about rp rules and also I had a big experience in server in the city, ilove helps people,I have been playing in En1 iwas in all legal and illegal org and iwas HC I think the RP is kinda done for me and im in 9 months more in this project and I have learned enough to share my experiences.

i really like listening to people, i can be patient,I can control my nerves and myself. I talk two languages: ENGLISH, TURKISH

- I can’t stand being talked about my personality in a bad way. Such situations can cause a problem but the rest is easy.

- Yes, I am ready.

Yes, I don't have one

April Pierce

JNL 🌻
Player
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant Interviews

@Maor.#0094 - tomi meller - 28610
@Iman#0069 - Lakaa Pluxury - 42070
@Voidz#7875 - Lily Blixky - 27071
@Efeee#0001 - Safy Plurkman - 34259
@Pavannare#0143 - Alice Quinn - 28162
@Errorツ404#7590 - Darsh Patel - 41898
@Kalty#9368 - Almighty Jynx - 2778
@Gipsy Op#5888 - Gipsy loyal - 37055
@Veto#0001 - julio Ortiz - 6251
@no mic#7339 - Mahesh Cruise - 30382
@Jaden#2166 - Jaden Dikestar - 2430
@SCADEX #2595 - Graven Lyth - 38507
@Ezgi #8915 - Lucy Mazekeen - 42553

Interviews will be at 14:00 Server time on 27th september

Zazie Walker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Souresh

2. Your age : 27

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 11-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Zazie#0001

6. Your Nickname : Zazie Kirigaya

7. Your ID : 31289

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. Right now I am the under sheriff of SAHP since last term so, I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

My greatest weakness probably is that I have more experience in legal Org. Then in illegal Org.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (I dont have any business)

Jordan Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Shubham Singh
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 3-8 Hours
Discord ID: Jordan Pluxury#6503
Nickname: Jordan Pluxury
ID: 21770
Additional Information
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
===============================

I Want To Be A Admin Because I Have Been Seeing That There Are Not Enough Admin In The City So I Would Like To Explore And Help The New Comers To The City And Be A Part Of GrandRp Community, I Want That I Could Help People Of This City With My Knowledge. If I Get A Chance I Can Surely Tell You Will Show My Potential.
2. What Are Your Strengths?

Excellent Knowledge Of Rules And City As I Have Been In This City For Long Time And Being High Command In State Org This Made My Knowledge More Better. Recently I Am A LSPD MAJOR OF NEGOTIATION and MAJOR OF K-9 UNIT Which Made Me A Good Situation Handler.
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
Everyone Has Some Weakness so My Weakness Is I Have Very Less Patience
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?

Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin And Join This Wonderful GrandRp Community
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
(It's Restricted To Have Business While You Are An Admin)
Yes, (I Don't Have Any Business)

Last edited:

Jack Robert

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Bipin Kamat
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 3-7 Hours
Discord ID: Jack Robert #8380
Nickname: Jack Robert
ID: 29895

Additional Information
=>I Have Been In City For A Long Time With A Clean History And I Think With My Great Knowlege Of Rules And Past High Command Experience In GOV I Can Help The GrandRp Community
2. What Are Your Strengths.
=>Quick Learner.
=>If I Take A Task I Surely Complete It.
=>I Blindly Trust My Good Friends
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin.
=>Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life
=> Yes I Am Ready But I Dont Have Any Business

seshu royall

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
seshu poluboina
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
10 to 11
5. Your Discord
seshu.#2792
6. Your Nickname
seshu
7. Your ID
i want to became admin cuz i want to make the community better way in the city. and ill will give my levl best as i can know all rulies in the seriver and city

loyalty

Lack of Patience

yes
yes

derekp01

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Derek Pyotsia

2. Your Age: 22 Years Old

3. Your Time Zone: EST.

4. Average Online Per Day: At least 12 Hours

5. Your Discord: Derek Choo 57027#7568

6. Your Nickname: Derek Choo

7. Your ID: 57027

Additional information

"I would love to become an admin because I have had a lot of experience in administrator environment, I have been a part of the staff team in over
25 different five m servers I remained admin until they closed the servers, I found grand rp and I have loved the experience I have loved being
able to answer the questions that new people to this city have had and I love to help them so that they may stay to and enjoy the experience
in this city as much as I have, I would love to be able to help people with any concerns or issues they may experience and not feel like
they don't belong in the city, or they are not heard as much as anyone else."

My strengths are I have great communication skills and I have amazing listening skills I also have great understanding of many
people's perspectives, I have a very open time frame I play every day of the week for at least 12 hours, and I will remain consistent
doing so, I am very respectful I treat people how I would want to be treated.

My greatest weakness would have to be trust which isn't always a weakness but sometimes if you put too much trust into the wrong things
it can get you hurt in certain situations not all the time but sometimes

Yes, I will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin I enjoy helping others more than role playing personally
I like watching other people grow in a community where they belong, and I have always enjoyed being an admin
in every environment more than I have role playing

Yes, I would be more than willing to sell any business that I own

derekp01

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Derek Pyotsia

2. Your Age: 22 Years Old

3. Your Time Zone: EST.

4. Average Online Per Day: At least 12 Hours

5. Your Discord: Derek Choo 57027#7568

6. Your Nickname: Derek Choo

7. Your ID: 57027

Additional information

"I would love to become an admin because I have had a lot of experience in administrator environment, I have been a part of the staff team in over
25 different five m servers I remained admin until they closed the servers, I found grand rp and I have loved the experience I have loved being
able to answer the questions that new people to this city have had and I love to help them so that they may stay to and enjoy the experience
in this city as much as I have, I would love to be able to help people with any concerns or issues they may experience and not feel like
they don't belong in the city, or they are not heard as much as anyone else."

My strengths are I have great communication skills and I have amazing listening skills I also have great understanding of many
people's perspectives, I have a very open time frame I play every day of the week for at least 12 hours and i will remain consistent
doing so, I am very respectful I treat people how I would want to be treated.

My greatest weakness would have to be trust which isn't always a weakness but sometimes if you put too much trust into the wrong things
it can get you hurt in certain situations not all the time but sometimes

Yes, I will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin I enjoy helping others more than role playing personally
I like watching other people grow in a community where they belong, and I have always enjoyed being an admin
in every environment more than I have role playing

Yes, I would be more than willing to sell any business that i own

Sandy McLovin

𝐌𝐜𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧
Player
Information
1. IRL name: Santhosh
2. Your age: 16
3.Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 hours on weekdays and 8 hours+ on weekends
5. Your discord: Sandyy#0956
6. Your nickname: SandyMcLovin
7. Your ID: 39388

Additional information

I wanna become an admin to help reduce rule breaks, guide people who need help and make EN02 the best GRP server.

I take on stressful situations with ease.

Anger issues, working on it with great progressions.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes ( I dont own one )

Last edited:

Yash devarakonda

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

manu manohar 31

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Manohar
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - (7 to 8 hours)
5. Your Discord - TheSolidBoyYT#6743
6. Your Nickname - Manohar Manu
7. Your ID - 42923

Additional information
Answer -
I Had Gained Full Knowledge Of Rules Of Legal And Illegal Orgs. So I Can Do Better As I Know And Had Experienced In Legal And illegal Orgs. I Want To Become Admin Because I Speak English Very Fluently And I Am A PLayer From Server 1 And Now Server 2 So My Id Is new But I am Not. would like the chance to prove that in an interview, I Have learnt all the general rules again this time i would get another chance for interview because I love being an admin for serving city.

I like to helping the people in the city and as a quite person i had learned every thing about the city .

My Strenghts Are I am a quick learner , fluent english , i have the power to grab any thing within few minutes , helping others I believe in myself and had leadership qualities Are My Strenghts.

I Dont Have Like Any Weakness But If I will Inform If I Have Any In Future

Yes I am ready to leave rp life for helping people

Yes but I dont have any business

Meet patel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL : MEET PATEL

2. Your age :18

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day :8-10

5. Your Discord meet patel #8899

6. Your Nickname: meet patel

7. Your ID : 35598
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have gain experience in LSPD , EMSand NG so I want to gain my experience as admin now.
I can work calmly under presser and I am quick learner
I weakness is I am too honest.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin |

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) YES Don’t own one

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Plurkman
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me....
2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work..
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.
Yes( İ dont have any)

NG:- EX Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- EX Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Currently İnternal Affairs

FIB: Elite SSA
Ex Famillies:
Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

Top Bottom