Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ashutosh06

Senior Elite Operative FIB Agent
Player

1. Your name IRL - Ashutosh

2. Your age - 20

3. Time zone - GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day - 2-6 hours

5. Your Discord - ashutosh#8140

6. Your Nickname - Akatsuki Negi

7. Your ID - 4111

Additional information

I have already experienced lot of RP life in EN1 and I have been part of EN1 since 1 year and I have spend lot of time in the project I am 8yrs IC age in EN2 but in EN1 I am 54 Years of IC age and I know I spent most of the time in EN1 but I am also a very old EN2 player too and now I am playing in EN2 only for few weeks I know all RP terms.

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I have been high command in all the organizations in EN1 and in EN2 I have been captain and deputy in LSPD in John Marshal's term as you can check the logs and few days back I left EN1 because I was done with RP life there and I wanted to play in EN2 again as I take hostages and do store robberies and other stuff I saw that people are not knowing the rules like Fear RP , NLR , etc . So I wanna help the people here and wanna devote my time for helping newbies and help them from not getting scammed by people which I cant do as a normal player so I wish my application gets accepted.

2. What are my strengths?

A) I Take Unbiased Decisions Even Though someone is My Friend who's doing a Wrong Thing i don't be Biased To anyone I always See what is Truth

B) I Can be Calm in Intense Situations and I Never Get Stressed during Situations i stay calm and I Take Accurate Decisions and Handle The Situation in a Proper Manner.

C) I am very Fast Learner.

D) I know 2 languages Hindi and English both at C1 level.

E) I never fear of speaking truth.

F) I respect everyone.

3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

A) Sometimes I offend people by saying the truth.

B) I cant tolerate sometimes when someone scolds me for no reason again and again .

C ) I am not able to manage my anger when someone abuses about my parents and mom.

4. Will I be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes I'll Totally Leave the RP life if I get a Chance to Become an Admin because I have Done a Lot of Quality RP in EN1 before When i used to High rank in every gang and orgs and i have enjoyed Every moment of RP and Now I think I should Leave RP and Help The Project By Being an Admin

5. Will I be ready to sell your business?

Yes

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information!
1. Kayd
2. 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#4955
6. Your Nickname: Kay inFamous
7. Your ID: 13313
Additional information...

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Well I would like to start with I have made mistakes in the pass which truly I regret and will NOT repeat. As a loyal player I have been able to experience many things like becoming deputy leader x3 and High Command in many orgs I have been able to gain knowledge of IC and OOC rules and have been able to gain a good image of how the Scripts work like Car Jacking, Robbing, Organization Panel and loads more.

(Marabunta Deputy Leader / Vago's Deputy Leader / Current Ballas Deputy Leader)

2. What are your strengths?
- Leadership
- Patience
- Creative Ideas/Thoughts
- Very Active

- Self Criticism

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Disrespectful People (sensitive)
- Nervous
- May Takes Things Personally

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Last edited:

Virat Royal

Royal Elite On Top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL: Venu
2. Your age:23
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 8 - 10+ hours
5. Your Discord: Virat Vekki#3052
6. Your Nickname: Virat Royal
7. Your ID:29822

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help people who are new arrivals. And I have been more than 90+ days in en2 , so I think I know how other players are performing.. I see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of mistakes are be done by players where I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.
- Help people by letting them to do a quality RP, so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed, VDM'ed... etc
- I'll be not discriminate between friends and other player and wont give partial judgement/punishment.
- I'm active, I play fair, I'm nice to people who are nice to me , I would always take tickets/calls first over RP, just like picking recruits first. I always give fair punishments, depending on the situation. I will be dedicated as a admin, I take it seriously. I would love to help the server grow even more and I am always up to help people!
- after all of the above, I enjoyed a lot in the city and i fulfilled myself by showing a quality roleplay every second, i think now its time to stop showing that and helping to others to make a quality roleplay by confessing the rules and everything when they want to know

* I am a good listener and quick learner, Managing, commitment to the quality RP and patience
* I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
* a lot experience In game
* Following up the orders passed by higher ups and I've capable of making a quick decisions as per the higher up

* I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared

* i would love to be act as admin, I'll play RP when I'm free from admin situations

* yes, i can sell my business if i have one.. so there is no issue in it.

Mahesh Cruise

Player
Player
1 ) Your Name IRL - Visshu
2 ) Your Age - 19
3 ) Time zone - IST
4 ) Average Online Per Day - 6 -9 hrs
5 ) Your Discord - no mic #7339
6 ) Your Nickname - Mahesh Cruise
7 ) Your ID - 30382

> Why do you want to become an Admin - I really want to become an admin because I want to increase the Quality of RP in the server. And nothing personal or offensive but I do think there are less number of admins because many players are facing some issues and admins are not able to make it to the situation fast because they are less in number . I really want to support the project and the server by helping all players by sorting out their issues asap and enjoy and learn RP for a better Quality RP server .

>
What are your strengths - * I hear and understand both sides of any or an argument before concluding .
* I try to make anyone understand the situation even in pressurized situations .
* I can speak Multiple Languages in multiple slangs or accents .

>
What are your greatest weaknesses - * I cant fake emotions and feelings mostly .

>
Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin - * Yes because I mostly joined , played and experienced almost each and every organization and as a normal citizen too .

>
Will you be ready to sell your business - * Yes, I dont have any though .

"OK"
The Cruise Mahesh Cruise

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
1. Your name IRL - Meet Vyas
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-9+ hours
5. Your Discord - meet#7693
6. Your Nickname - Jack Alder
7. Your ID - 487

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I have been playing on grand rp EN2 server for more than 6 months. I have been High Command in LSPD, EMS, NG and Vagos. Now I assume that I can do more good as admin. I have been aware of most of the rules and can give out right advices. I have been punished only once and never made any major mistakes after that. I am confident in myself that I can do good job as admin

• I have lots of experience as LEOs(EMS,LSPD,NG) and have very good management skills .
  • I was also in gangs so I do have both sides of experience and aware of vast amount rules.
  • I am very friendly and it is impossible for me to ignore any persons. (good communication skills)

• I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.
  • I am brutally honest, even if sometimes it hurts others.

As per my belief I have played EN2 for long time and enjoyed so much, now its time to give back my services and Help out other players by being admin assistant.

I don't have.

Thanks for reading my applications.

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Paddy
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UK (GMT+1)
4. Average online per day : 8+
5. Your Discord : LZ#2872
6. Your Nickname : Creed Foxx
7. Your ID : 2789

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I feel i would be good at bringing justice to the server and making sure every player i playing by the rules
i feel i would become a good admin and be able to give correct punishments and help players in the city and i feel i would make a good asset to the
administor team as im always active and able to assist atleast 6 of 8 hours a day, I feel I am ready to become an admin and i know that I'm ready to leave all my RP
life behind and do something to help out the server and the players to help keep it active
My strengths are my ability to learn and grow comfortable with situations to the point I can handle a situation flawlessly, the ability to listen and understand
people , The ability to adapt to the admin life and be comfortable handing out punishments, and The fact I have been an administrative helper on the server before
My eager to learn and adapt to Different situations
I am very comfortable leaving the RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+
4. Average online per day- I play around 7+ hours on the weekdays. On the weekend I play around 12+ hours
5. Your Discord- Aux#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux MoneyMurderGang
7. Your ID - 33788

Additional information
I’ve always looked up to admins and there job. I want to stop all the rule brakes apon the city and I want to make sure the RP runs smoothly. I would really value and appreciate my spot as an administrator. I mainly want to stop as many rules brakes and make sure everyone in the rp situation is having fun on both sides of things. I have been playing en2 for around 7 months and I feel Like I’ve learnt and completely understood the rules. I would really love a chance and thanks for reading. - Aux

1- I feel my best trait is I’m very patient and understanding. I feel my communication skills are key. I am able to keep my self composed in any situation.

1- My greatest weakness is racism. I don’t like or tolerate it and I really don’t like people who are being racist towards myself or others due to experiences.
Yes I am more then happy to leave RP to dedicate my self and time towards being an admin!
Yes I don’t have a buisness.

- thanks for reading I really value and appreciate this opportunity have a good day.

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nuri Alemdar
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: NuriJr#6363
6. Your Nickname: Alemdar
7. Your ID: 1562

Life Angel GIF by AdminAngelLife

Additional information

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

I speak fluent english and Arabic and Turkish i know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another FiveM server project. I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

EN2 Hc leader Marabunta
EN2 VAGOS LEADER EN2 | LSPD CHIEF OF STAFF EN2 | DEPUTY OF MARABUNTA EN2 DEPUTY OF BLOODS
EN2 00 AGENT FIB EN2 DIRECTOR OF USSS GOV EN2 BEST LAWYER

Alex Darkness

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL ozzian Bjurstrom
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EU
4. Average online per day 5 to 7
5. Your Discord ticci toby#1999
6. Your Nickname Alex or ozzi or ticci
7. Your ID im not ingame rn

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to be a admin because i want to help out in the server and make it a better place and i know how to be one
2. What are your strengths? my strengths are that im very good at doing what my job is and staying on track with what is needed and i can come with ideas
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my weaknesses are when having to much to do i can do a lot but not to much
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i don't have one

Charandua

Player
Player
Information
1. Charanbir singh dua
2. 16
3. India +5:30
4. 12-13 hours (Exams are no more that why now more time and grinding)
5. Charan dua#0907
6. Charan dua
7. 41578

Additional information
1.i want to become an admin because it have all the powers like god and if anybdoy will not obey the rules and reulations i will be going to give them a warning or demorgan like fear rp , fail rp , metagaming , powergaming etc . I like to take resposibility of all the works or oppurtunity i worked ever and admin is such a good resposibility for this work i can easily handle this..
2. My strenghts are like i can handle any situation in any topic or i can calm the intense situation and i have patience to dealing with people smartly and to make them happy .
3. Sometimes i got impatient coz if anyone is saying a same thing repeat and repeat is irritating and im much simple guy and dont like any fights between citizens or IRL so maybe i dont have much weaknesess ..
4. Of course why not ...
5. Yes im ready to sell my buisness (but i dont have any)

Videshi 1923

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Anmol
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 3to 5hrs
5. Your Discord: Videshi Boy #6541
6. Your Nickname:Funky
7. Your ID:55758

Additional information

1.I want to become an admin mainly cause Im tired of watching people not RP and break rules. As a player in the city and I want to help stop this. This city is so fun and very well made one of the best ones Ive played in, and I want to help keep order while people enjoy the city.
2.Patience, Calm, I will always be on time and I listen to both sides of every story. Another strength I possess is being extremely quick and responsive with questions, I also will be available in both EU and NA timezone which allows me to assist more players. I have a great knowledge of the GRP rules.
3.Sometime I have a bad habit of being to understanding and trying to be a people pleaser
4.I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.
5.Yes absolutely I really had fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
6.I do not own any businesses

pavan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Pavan

2. Your age

3. Time zone
IST

6-10hrs

5. Your Discord
Pavannare#0143

6. Your Nickname

Alice Quinn

7. Your ID

Additional information

i have been more than 5 months playing on EN 1 server and 4 months in EN 2 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing.

My greatest Strength it I can speak English Good I’m I can do coding
and logical thinking and some problem-solving

some times lack of patience in irl

Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific, Gangster Marabunta grande & National Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

Yes - ( i don't even own any business , and i don't even have the money to buy )

Sam Williams

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Samarth
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - +5:30 IST
4. Average online per day - 4 to 5 h
5. Your Discord - Samarth007#2678
6. Your Nickname - Sam Williams
7. Your ID - 25538

Additional information

I want to become admin inorder to contribute to the proper fuctioning of rp in the city… i want to help new comers and strengthen the administration with my abilities. Indeed helping to maintain proper rp with rules being followed is my sole motive.

My strengths are Calm in intense situation, Non biased thinking, Maturity, Ablity to understand the situation from boh aspect

I am never satisfied with what i do …. I always want to improve it , sometimes i get anoyed quick.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Dylan Gomez
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Dfalt#8812
6. Your Nickname: Dylan Gomez
7. Your ID:16267

Additional information
I was previously admin and i want to become admin because i love the Grand RP server its the best server ive ever played ive been playing for about 2 years and have a lot of experience with gangs and organizations. I would love to maintain RP within the city and help old players and new players understand the rules.

- I have a great voice that let people know i know what im doing
- I have a lot of time in my day since i have a very flexible work schedule
- I speak English and Spanish Very Fluently
- Skills in PC checking and photography

I have a bad ear but i can still hear

I am currently a leader of a organization but yes i would love to become a admin again

I dont have one and, dont plan on getting one

raaghav248

Player
Player
Rishabh Gupta
GMT+5:30
2-4 hrs
Raaghav248/#6792
Raaghav248

I want to help people in the city aand I have spent alot of time in the city and know alot about the game how the game works and what to do and not to do. And what will happen if we break the rule.

My strengths are that i have a lot of patience and i am a good team player. I am very helpful towards other if they need help i will be there to help them.

My weakness is i have bad memory but will improve it and i am working on it to improve it.

Yes i know that becoming an admin is not easy but i will definitely want to become one as i have done all the jobs. And i hate liers.

Fortunately i dont have a business in the city as i dont have enough money to buy one for myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom