Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Afnan Santos

Captain
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL= Afnan Hossain
2. Your age =20
3. Time zone =UTC+6
4. Average online per day =4-6 hour
5. Your Discord =Captain Afnan#4544
6. Your Nickname=Captain Afnan
7. Your ID=#56580
Additional information
=becose i want to help players and its really cool to be admin for my best RP server on my life
=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy
=To be honest, my weakness is that I sympathize with people
= Yes absolutely i really have fun on the server i try everything on it on the EN 1 i try all the jobs and i Helped a lot of my friends in terms of informations
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=Fortunately, I did not buy. I entered the second server because there are fewer players

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#0001
Nickname: Safy Pluxury
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me....
2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work..
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes( İ dont have any)

NG:- EX Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- EX Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Currently İnternal Affairs

FIB: Elite SSA
Ex Famillies:
Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

Last edited:

Dumb1yZz

Player
Player
Information
1. Rytis
2. 15
3. GMT
4. 6-7
5. dumb1yZz#4030
6. Darell Smith
7. 62059

Additional information
1. I would be to Admin because I feel A lot of players need assistant in the game and i want to people to learn and enjoy the game as much as possible and i really enjoy helping people to the best of my ability and I feel Players Who don't know the Rules get punished and I Don't want people getting punished for no Reason.
2. Patient and Understanding, Multiple Languages, Non-Biased
3. I can Get nervous when situations go way out of control
4.YES
5.YES

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
. Your name IRL: Justin Howell

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: NA Eastern Standard Time

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Night time Tuesday-Thursday and All day Friday-Monday

5. Your Discord: Veto#0001

6. Your Nickname: Julio Ortiz

7. Your ID: 6251

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I’ve done everything I wanted to do in RP and now I want to gain a new experience which is being an admin I like being able to just handle people's problems and handle situations. I also would like to see the city grow from a different perspective and watch the city become bigger. I also what to be able to help out the new people by making sure I can answer any questions they may have. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action. I failed twice and have truly learned everything that I should know to become a good admin and I would love another chance.

My Communication Skills and Patience, Quick learner, Can take criticism.

Can get overwhelmed by too many people screaming a once.

Yes I’m Ready

Don’t have any so of course.

Bilall Yama

Num 1 Yapper
Player
1. Your name IRL: Rabih
2. Your age; 16
3. Time zone: Gmt - 2
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: Bilall#8384
6. Your Nickname: Bilal Yama
7. Your ID: 11102

Additional information
i wan to become a admin to help and make this server a better exp for other players
2. What are your strengths? im a fast learner have a lot of knowledge in server things that cane help players alot
icane get mad sometimes from weird things
yes 100%
i dont have any business but if i had yes

Dimitri Yega

Secret
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Umut Ceylan
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone +2
4. Average online per day 8-10
5. Your Discord Hope's#5819
6. Your Nickname Dimitri İvan
7. Your ID 38807

Additional information
I like to listen to people's problems and help them fix the problems
listener, patient, accentuated, cool, unbiased
I go crazy when my values are insulted,interruption while speaking
yes because i think i know the game enough
Since it is not a business, I do not need to sell it anyway, but if necessary, I will sell it.
EX USSS Director 4 Governer
EX USSS Minister of Homeland Security 1 Governer
EX LSPD Captain of SWAT
FIB Supervisory of Departmant DEA Currently

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Information
1. Lindi gaxha
2. 15
3. GMT
4. 6-8 hours a day
5. Camzz#3745
6. George saidden
7. 20104

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become admin?
I would like to be admin Because, I've seen people struggle in the city and get punished without knowing what they did which in my
opinion I think that's unfair because they don't know the rules. I will also stand by my word to help people throughout the city and to bring back positive feedback.

Patient and Understanding, Non-Biased, Multiple Languages,

I could get nervous sometimes when things go major out of control,

Yes I am ready.

Yes.

Nehoray

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Luis
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - UTC
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - 11 !itay#2883
6. Your Nickname - maor moria
7. Your ID - 29095

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Dish out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I've been a deputy in 4 different organisations and they've all succeeded very well for example. I was deputy for 2 months in Lance Thrusts Bloods term and we made amazing RP and I lead majority of RP scenarios (which means I'm capable of being able to RP). I was also deputy for 1 month in Yoki Dreams Bloods term in this we was the first gang ever in GRP history to become a terrorist org. I was also deputy in Ballas where I did turf for them and helped post turfs which shows that I'm capable of being a crime admin and helping with turf. My desired admin role would be becoming a crime admin as I know every rule and specifically the turf and ghetto rules.

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-Due to me being in the British army I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in CDRILS, courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business (I own parking 2) as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

Jayden Star

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Kendrick August
2. Your age = 16
3. Time zone = Eastern standard time
4. Average online per day=5-8
5. Your Discord= Ken Kaneki#2241
6. Your Nickname= Jacob Pluxury
7. Your ID=8514

Additional information
The reason why I want become A god is to help the community of Grand roleplay in my time being a cop I’ve experience a lot of getting taken by Aliens even tho the few God’s warned them they continue do it I say by make this application open again well new God and it be easier to monitor the city
I speak 2 languages Karol and English and my patience im very patience guy, im knowledgeable to the good grand RP Rules

Some times when I’m explaining something to somebody I start stuttering
Ive had my fun and experience in RP but now I think it time to start helping people
Yea sure I don’t see the problem
-jacob Pluxury

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
1.Vineeth babu
3.ist
4.5 hours and weekends 10 h r s
5.Frosty Paul#6670
6.Frosty

1.why do you want to become admin?
a. i have joined grand rp for 2 to 3 months and i have exprerience in all orgs and i know all the rules and i got to enjoy this i want to help the new players and i wanted to guide them with the rules and old players so that their rp will not be ruined and i got bored of the rp stuff.When i join a admin helped me and he teach me rp very well and i promised him that i will also become like that and make another guys also to fell like me to become a admin

2.what is u r strengths?
a. -I am a fast learner
- can solve the situation very faster
- have patience
- always wants the things to be positive
-self motivated
-hard worker
-helps new player
-good attitude
-calmness
-postive mind and knowledgeful

3.what is u r greatest weakness?
a. The greatest weakness is not having any weakness

4.will u be ready to leave rp?
a. Yes I will ready to leave r p for becoming and admin its my dream

5.Will u be ready to sell business?
a. Yes I don t have if u have one I will definitely sell It

LSPD-Major of detectives and patrol and air support division
FIB-DHOD OF HR,00 agent
marabunta-deputy 2 times
vagos- turfer
ballas deputy
families-under deputy

jimmy irish

Darkirish
Player
Information
1. Ronan
2. 21
3. GMT
4. Week days 2-3hour weekends 5-8hoirs
5. DarkIr1sh#8412
6. Jimmy kirigaya
7. 16011

Additional information
The reason why I want to become admin is that I am getting bored of role playing and not all admins respond to in game ticket where they have a chance to punish people and I want to make a difference in this server. So no one wait around waiting for a admin response saying that to make a fourm not all people have the recording and on when they get in game
2. What are your strengths? I don’t take side I always ask for proof from both side and see who is in the wrong
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I am dislexic
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes

Yash devarakonda

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Yasaswi Devarakonda

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT + 5:30

4-6, weekends 8-12 hours

5. Your Discord
Yash Edrick#5575

6. Your Nickname
Yash Edrick

7. Your ID

Additional information

Why means i already served in illegal orgs And legal orgs Now i need to serve to server citizens. and also
I really want to become an admin because I want to increase the Quality of RP in the server. And nothing personal or offensive but I do think there are less number of admins because many players are facing some issues and admins are not able to make it to the situation fast because they are less in number . I really want to support the project and the server by helping all players by sorting out their issues asap and enjoy and learn RP for a better Quality RP server

1.Calmness
2.Quick learner
3.good helper
4.Hard Worker

I Don`t have any weekness

Yes.:giggle:

Yes. I dont have any Business

THANKS FOR REVIEW MY APPLICATION.
ITS YOUR`S :YASH EDRICK

Last edited:

raaghav248

Player
Player
Raaghav Aggarwal
GMT 5:30+
2-5hrs
raaghav248#6792
Rishabh Gupta

I want to help people and punish the
Rishabh Gupta
GMT+5:30
2-4 hrs
Raaghav248/#6792
Raaghav248

I want to help people in the city aand I have spent alot of time in the city and know alot about the game how the game works and what to do and not to do. And what will happen if we break the rule.

My strengths are that i have a lot of patience and i am a good team player. I am very helpful towards other if they need help i will be there to help them.

My weakness is i have bad memory but will improve it and i am working on it to improve it.

Yes i know that becoming an admin is not easy but i will definitely want to become one as i have done all the jobs. And i hate liers.

Fortunately i dont have a business in the city as i dont have enough money to buy one for myself.

vektor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Deniz
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : Depends.
5. Your Discord : vektor#0001
6. Your Nickname : vektor
7. Your ID : -

Additional information
: I have been working on custom projects as mostly QA Tester. But also I have been in the Project Development team too. I liked the community of GrandRP and I would like to be a part of it by helping it. That would be a good adventure for me in order to meet with new people and learn new things from them. That is why i want to be an admin and part of the GrandRP Team.
2. What are your strengths? : I'm a team player, easy-going, quick learning and helpful person. I'm good at software testing and I can be helping the development team in testing too if it is needed. I'm a good listener and observer. I can take responsibility to solve problems. I can take quick action in any case. I'm also a good speaker which is I can manage to handle and lead the conversation in the way I want.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I lack knowledge about GrandRP gameplay but it would not take long to learn it in detail. As a person, sometimes I might forget the things that I need to do but not at all.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Currently, I don't have an RP life. So, yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : I don't have a business currently.

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
1. Rahul singh
3. GMT +5:30
4. 5-7 hours
5.『R』〆RaHuL〆#1266
6. Raj
7. 41540

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sur everyone follow the server rule
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who does not know rp work

time management , i can speak and write 2 different languages Hindi and English , i am taking the situations very calm

sometime i forgot what to do and My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator

yes

yes

flashingo Galaxy

Vehicle theft master 😍 chedni ya mnayik.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: mahmoud
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 9-12
5. Your Discord: Flashingo Mah#2718
6. Your Nickname: Flashingo Galaxy
7. Your ID: 18075
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I
  • I know all the server and forum rules, I will be helpful to the players and can respond them quickly with the precise answer. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue as long as I am there.
  • I have spent more than 7 months on the server so I guess I can help people properly now.

. I know how to reply politely to make new people stay in city for longer and forever.
. I'm good at English ,Arabic and French.
. I am a good listener and will try very hard to find a solution to a problem I'm a fast learner and I'm always open to new ideas.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Dylan Gomez
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4)
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord: Dfalt#8812
6. Your Nickname: Dylan Gomez
7. Your ID:16267

Additional information
I have a lot of experience in RP and I love this server so much I've been playing it for about 2 years now and I've gained a lot of experience in different scenarios I've always had that interest and will of actually becoming a admin and joining the admin team to maintain the RP in the city of Grand RP.

- I get stuff done fast and efficiently
- I know what is wrong and bad within the city (All the rules)
- I speak Spanish and English fluently
- I have a great amount of time to do things
- Very confident of what i do

I am a very direct person that likes to get to the point

Yes

I don't have one.

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Vinay Raj
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 TO 7 HRS
5. Your Discord Venomous #2992
6. Your Nickname : Vinnu Royal
7. Your ID : 37873

Additional information
Its been like 5 months now in this greatest city of Los Santos and i got to know so much about the rules and the rp life in this greatest server. I feel like the state of the RP server is such a delicate balance that has to be maintained at all times. Always to better the Rp experience with the help of admins. I see how admins work whole day to make everyone's RP better i want to be that help. I've always been into helping others in my family, Org or people just starting out in the city with all the knowledge i have. I've always had a enjoyable time here in the city and that's all thanks to the great people i meet everyday and the admins who are working hard for us. I think I can bring a great amount of professionalism and great organization to the Admin team with my knowledge about the RP. I I hope you guys would give me a chance to show my skills as an Admin

..Learn everything Qiuick
..Polite Attitude
..Good In English
..Hardwork For Growth

..I Fear At Start But After Continuning I Will Be Alright

Yes TO Become Admin Defnetly We Need To Leave Rp

I DONT HAVE YET BUT I HADE ALSO I WILL GIVE TO SOMEONE OR I WILL SELL IT

ragemp_v_5QQk3hTb9k.jpg

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
information
1. Smit Shinde
2. 17
3. IST
4. 6-7 hours
5.Smit Shinde#4218
6. Elon Rich
7. 31600

additional
information
1. i will like to become admin because i have experienced lot of things in rp i like to help people who are new i help peoples both ic and ooc and i have experienced both legal and illegal orgs and i can make the server better with teamworks with my partners.

2. good communications
handling situation calmly
quick learner

3. when i get to much excited i lost control from few things

4. yes i will lwave my rp life

5.yes ( i don't have business)

NG Major HEAD OF F.T.O FIB DHOD LSPD Supervisor SAHP Senior Corporal

Top Bottom