Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age: 20
3. Time Zone: +6 GMT
4 Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
6A.M to 19 P.M
5. average online per day: 7- 12 hours ( depends if it’s a week day
6. Your Discord: Zarin Froster #0002 (may be changed because nitro expired you can get me from main Grand rp discord in Zarin Valentino name or in Ng email )
7. Your nickname: Hexton Kirigaya
8. Your ID: 64354
9. I want to become a curator of Criminal Orgs

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be an administrator because I believe I can help the server/city maintain it's roleplay integrity. There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I love, adore, and revere the creation that is GrandRP and want to make sure that people don't take anything away from it's amazing form. I want to be an administrator to help people enjoy this beautiful server without interruption from people who only want to troll or cause problems.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths consist of hard worker, Time management, patience, positive attitude and calm.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?I trust people to easy

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I'm so sure, as an RP player iv been here for allot of time and I want to start takin care of the server now.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
i dont own a business

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284
6. Your Nickname Ronny Fingers
7. Your ID 8712

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become admin because I want to help make sure everyone is following the rules and punishing the ones that don’t another reason I want to be admin is because I see alot of people breaking rules and I would love to help that if given the opportunity I know all the rules I feel like I have nothing to prove in the rp world anymore thanks for ready my application hope you consider me.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are being super active I’m nice and I’m very strict
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weaknesses are sometimes I don’t get things off rip.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? YES DEFINITELY.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? YES DEFINITELY (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Last edited:

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
The following players are selected for the Admin Assistant Interviews at 14:00 Server Time (Fri. 7/10/2022)

@YashEdrick#5575 - Yash Edrick - 34039

@Dfalt#8812 - Dylan Gomez - 16267

@iTz NaRe#0143 - Nare/Quinn Medusa - 28162

@GHOST#1854 - Devarsh Thakur - 197

@littleuuhhh#4557 - Lahari Reddiee - 30117​

Hemanth Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1.IRL name: Lingamneni Hemanth
2.Your age:
3.Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day:
7-8 Hours
5.Your discord:
Hemanth#7760
6.Your nickname:
Hemanth Pluxury
7.Your ID: 7182
Additional information
My self! Hemanth Pluxury Currently I am planing to become a admin.and I have experienced all kind of roleplay experience I am kind bored doing rp so I decided to help the grp staff and the new players.
->It has been almost 3-4 months being in the (Grand rp server) i had been in almost all legal organizations (FIB,LSPD,SAHP) & illegal organizations (BALLAS,FAMILES,VAGOS).Now i want to help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules.I also belive that i am selected as a administrator,and i can help the server in a variety of ways.

-> Having leadership skills
->Time Managment
->Quick Learner

->Team Work
->Give Respect

-> self criticism
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
->Yes i am ready to leave rp life to become admin

->No i dont have any kind of business in city

FIB: Deputy Head of department (HR)
LSPD:Leitunent
SAHP: Master Trooper
Ballas:Rank 8
Vagos: Rank 6

Thank you for reading my application

Last edited:

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone GMT
+2

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ#7406

6. Your Nickname Nahum Bolo

7. Your ID 28113

i would like to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out do the server more fair played. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days and i just want to shere my knowlege with another player who will need my help. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

A. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth.

B. Hardworking.

C. Quick Learner.

D. Language.

E. I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.

F. I never give up! (Because i believe that in the end of the day, i will get accepted for an admin interview and even i will become admin.)

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (i dont have one.)

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent.

Hope you see my potential have a good day.

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
*I've played in EN#1 for like 1 year and currently playing in EN#2 for almost 10 months and i believe i have gained much knowledge about the sever rules and the sever. I Dont face any difficulties while making friends. I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG. I also been in Gangs for few months. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that i can help others those who are new to the city, so they can have a good experience in our server. So I think it will be a great to help the administration team.

Managing
* Dedication
* Time management
* Patience

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level.

Yes, i am ready to leave the RP life.

Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Last edited:

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
1. Your name IRL: Vinay Raj

2. Your age: 22

3. Time zone: GMT

4. Average online per day: 7 TO 8 HRS

5. Your Discord: VenoMous#2992

6. Your Nickname: Vinnu Wade

7. Your ID: 37873

Iam playing EN 2 From 6 Months And i gained lots of knowledge about the Server.... I Was a part of FIB/NG/SAHP/LSPD And Iam in gangs also for 2months I was gained lots of knowledge about all the orgs.... i want to help the people who are new to city (server) or who are in the city iam thinking that my knowledge can help the people very well... Now so many admins are helping people and making server in good way and correct way... So i was decided to being a part of admin and i want to help the people... I Want all the los sontos citizens to be happy and I will make them good to make their rp clean and perfect... So I think it will be a great to help the administration team

Quick Learner
Dedication to my work
Being good to everyone
Launguage
Making evryone to be Happy

Trusting eveyone
Scared to the new things
Little bit of Angry Some Times

Yes Iam ready for that To become an admin we need to leave our RP!

I Dont have biz now but if i get also Iam ready to leave the biz

King Regards
Vinnu Wade....

FIB-->DHOD
EX LSPD-->COMMANDER EX MATABUNTA HC EX NG 2L.T EX VAGOS HC
20221006_155218.jpg

Last edited:

Gruffin King

EX- SAHP UNDERSHERIFF
Player
1. Your name IRL : Jyotiraditya

2. Your age : 24

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Gruffinking#2091

6. Your Nickname : Gruffin Eagle

7. Your ID : 47840

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I can handle stressful situations.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

I Can't remember any , but if I do any mistake I will rectify it quickly without affecting the rules and all.

Yes I am ready.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Last edited:

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
1. Your name IRL : Himanshu Dedha

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : TOXIC_BOY_#8893

6. Your Nickname : Dedha Jiii

7. Your ID : 14199

Additional information
I joined GrandRP(city) 7-8 months ago and learned a lot about the people and how the city works and the rules. I have accomplished
many things during this time.

I would love to become an admin because, I’ve always been apart of gangs and orgs and I haven’t really faced much punishment in the city but as we all got older a lot of my friends became admins.The main thing is i want to help the citizen in the city. I can handle multiple things at one time. I Have Lot Off Patience To Handle Any Situation And will Not My Loose My Temper.

I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day.

I don't think there is anything stopping me from doing my duty

Yes

Yes. (I don't have one)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING YOUR TIME .

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
1. Your name IRL: Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age: 20
3. Time Zone: +6 GMT
4 Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
6A.M to 19 P.M
5. average online per day: 7- 12 hours ( depends if it’s a week day
6. Your Discord: Zarin Froster #0002 (may be changed because nitro expired you can get me from main Grand rp discord in Zarin Valentino name or in Ng email )
7. Your nickname: Hexton Kirigaya
8. Your ID: 64354
9. I want to become a curator of Criminal Orgs

I want to be an administrator because I believe I can help the server/city maintain it's roleplay integrity. There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I love, adore, and revere the creation that is GrandRP and want to make sure that people don't take anything away from it's amazing form. I want to be an administrator to help people enjoy this beautiful server without interruption from people who only want to troll or cause problems.

My strengths consist of hard worker, Time management, patience, positive attitude and calm.

I trust people to easy

Yes I'm so sure, as an RP player iv been here for allot of time and I want to start takin care of the server now.

i dont own a business

Shershaah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adarsh Pathania
2. Your age: 27
3. Time Zone: IST
4.Average online per day : 7 To 9 Hours
5.Your Discord : Shershaah#9787
6.Your Nickname : eklavya thakur
7.Your ID : 2898
Additional information

So the reason I wanna join the admin panel is that I have contributed roleplay for more than year to the server and now i think it is time to achieve new heights . Also there are several reason which attracts me for becoming the admin is to provide the right decision to the right things without failing and favorism . As the responsibility of admin is to make sure that every individual is respected and people have a great time while they play . I tend to answer and respond to the tickets and the ongoing situation as they should not feel that we are ignoring them . I have the experience of a leading a organization and also I am real life government employee so I can understand the priority and responsibility toward the admin panel .
Guiding new player and helping them feel comfortable will be the priority and also listening to the senior admins for guidance . Organizing events and fun things for engagement so that people will never get bore
I have knowledge and understanding of the server rules as I have been a roleplay for a long time and I know how important they are to make everything run smoothly .
few points i would like to add
1. No favorism
2. Respect towards everyone
3. Proper communication ( when it comes to making people understand there faults )
4. Activity and involvement
5. New ideas and creativity ( when it comes for the event organized by the people or leader events )
6. Responsible towards the action

- Mature ( experienced because of age and experience)
- Calm minded in every situation ( by birth )
- Respectful to every community | people ( mandatory things )
- Hard Working ( working nature IRL )
- Leadership quality ( been leader and high commands for more than 9-10 months )
- Very good at following orders
- Enthusiastic & fun nature
- Communication Skill
- Lazy sometimes ( mood swings because of IRL work )
- Emotional
- Talkative ( when I feel nervous I tend to talk more )

Absolutely , as I have mentioned I have been in roleplay scene for long for experience and knowledge now its time to go ahead and learn new things
so I wanna take some break from roleplay and start this new journey

Yes , But unfortunately I don't own any business .

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Vineeth babu
3.ist
4.5 hours and weekends 10 h r s
5.Frosty Paul#6670
6.Frosty

A.i want to become admin because I think I was well experienced enough to teach someone. There was a time when I New and there is admin who h helped me to learn all the rules and stuff he explained me a lot and I also
want to help the guys who are new and I and I want to make the guy to get experienced enough to become a admin.

2.What are your strengths?
A.my strengths I can tell it and I can prove it
---I am straight forward
---Fast learner
---experienced enough to make the situation faster as possible
---kind
---calm
---positive thinker

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
A.my greatest weakness is to not to have any weakness

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
A.Yes I will because I want to be my job this only

A.yes I am not having one if I have also I will do it

lspd-major of patrol,major of detectives,major of air support divison
FIB-00Agent,dhod of hr,HOD of hr
families turfer
ballas under deputy
marabunta deputy 2 times
vagos-under deputy

Last edited:

Jack Robert

Player
Player
Information
Name Irl: Bipin Kamat
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 3-7 Hours
Discord ID: Jack Robert #8380
Nickname: Jack Robert
ID: 29895

Additional Information
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
=>I Have Been In City For A Long Time With A Clean History And I Think With My Great Knowlege Of Rules And Past High Command Experience In GOV /LSPD I Can Help The GrandRp Community
===============================
2. What Are Your Strengths.
=>Quick Learner.
=>If I Take A Task I Surely Complete It.
=> Hardworking
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
=>NO weakness
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin.
=>Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

=> Yes I Am Ready But I Dont Have Any Business

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Efe
Your Age: 16
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 7-8 Hours
Discord ID: Efeee#3946
Nickname: Safy Pluxury
ID: 34259
Additional Information
I joined grand rp 3 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a manager because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced
1.Why Do You Want To Become A Admin?
During my time joining grand rp, I worked in many organizations and was the top commander in most of them. I want to help people as an admin with my experience. and I don't think anyone will have a problem with me because I'm a very good friend and if any player has a problem on this server, I will not hesitate to help, this server is very valuable to me....
2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work..
3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more
4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.
5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?
Yes( İ dont have any)

NG:- EX Lieutenant Division for 2 generals
USSS- EX Operations Agent For 2 Governor
LSPD: Currently İnternal Affairs

FIB: Elite SSA
Ex Famillies:
Ex Vagos
Ex Marabunta
Ex Famillies

Last edited:

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL-Revanth Goud
2. Your age-24
3. Time zone-IST
4. Average online per day-9 hours
5. Your Discord-Revanth Goud#3911
6. Your Nickname-Tin Smithh
7. Your ID-51918

Additional information

**1. Why do you want to become an admin?**

Ans-
i)Helping Citizens to continue there RP LIFE without any hassel. Maintain the server and ensure all the citizens are following the rules and make them to understand each and every rule.
ii)I want to be the person If in case any player(citizen) is going against the rules ,I will let him know that he is going against the rules by giving him punishments in IC or OOC accordingly.

I want to be the part of team who is gonna protect this server from all kind of threats and deviations. Make sure that server 2 is never heads down.

**2. What are your strengths?**
Ans-
i) I can take decisions rapidly with proper knowledge.
ii)Can speak english fluently.
iii)Ability to work hard to get expertise in any domain.
iv)Open minded.

**3. What are your greatest weaknesses?**
Ans-
i)Depressed at times .

**4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?**
Ans-Yes I am ready to keep aside my RP life for helping citizens who are in need and ensure everyone are on track following the rules and regulations.

**5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)**
Ans-Yes I am ready to sell my business to become an admin(currently not owning a one)

Grand RP Player
EN 02
Tin Smithh.

Last edited:

jimmy irish

Darkirish
Player
Information
1. Ronan
2. 21
3. GMT
4. Week days 2-3hour weekends 5-8hoirs
5. DarkIr1sh#8412
6. Jimmy kirigaya
7. 16011

Additional information
The reason why I want to become admin is that I am getting bored of role playing and not all admins respond to in game ticket where they have a chance to punish people and I want to make a difference in this server. So no one wait around waiting for a admin response saying that to make a forum not all people have the recording and on when they get in game
2. What are your strengths? I don’t take side I always ask for proof from both side and see who is in the wrong
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I am dyslexic but it doesn't stop me from try by best
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL
: Merrick Litchauer
Your Age IRL: 19
Time Zone: GMT -5
Average Time Online Per Day: 3-5 hours weekdays | 5-8 hours weekends
Your Discord: TR3Y#9937
Your Nickname: Trey Windsor
Your ID: 1023

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin
: I would like to become an admin on Grand RP because it has been a goal of mine ever since I joined back a few months ago starting on EN1, once I found this server I knew that this was the best server and that it had so much to offer, after playing and getting to know how the server is ran I figured that I would like to become an admin and help run the server and make sure no one is breaking any rules, or that there questions are being answered. I know that if I become an admin that I can help out with all those things from experience I have from playing for many months and countless hours. This will also help me get to learn more so that in the future I can know more things about RP, and especially about the Grand RP servers. This would be a good opportunity for me and the server as I can help bring new ideas to the table and collect everything I know and everything that other people know and share them with the staff to make new things for more fun.

2. What are your strengths: I have many strengths; they are getting things done in a reasonable manner plus getting it done with determination, I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible all it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved, I can then use my strength to help out the servers and new players or even veteran players in the server accomplish what they would like to do. Many more strengths of mine are being found day after day when doing new things, I see this as a growing point and me getting this spot will lead to many more things in the future.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses: I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself or someone else fail, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin: I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do, all from leading a family to working as high command in a org to making tons of friends, I feel like everything I wanted to get done has been done and I will be willing to let the life of RP go away to open a new spot for a new player that can one day be to the point he/she wants to be at, by me leaving RP I can then direct others into the right direction of correct RP so that they can learn fast and have fun.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I will be ready to sell my business if I own one at any given time, but currently I do not own one and I do not see myself owning one anytime soon unless this fails.

Conclusion: This concludes my application for Admin Assistant on Grand RP EN2 I would really be glad to have the opportunity to pursue being an admin on here and get to help out with the server and bring fun to all, I get it if I don't get accepted, I will try again next time but just know I have what it takes and I won't stop believing.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom