Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
1. Yusuf
2. 17
3. UK (GMT)
4. 6+ hours
5. Droppa#8888
6. Droppa Bolo
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. After I pass the assistant level, I would like to move in to a crime admin, this is due to me being in multiple gangs, deputy of multiple gangs previously and also high command. This has allowed me to see all the rules of crime and the ins and outs needed to be a crime admin. By making me an admin I will ensure to perform at my best abilities and prove that I am the best at what I do. I also possess experience in this field as I was previously an admin assistant on this server but had to leave due to irl issues, also admin assistant on EN1.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more). Some ig strengths are that I am fully aware of all the crime rules, this will allow me to be able to monitor turf attacks in the discord, help gangs and other organisations out etc.

My greatest weakness is not knowing when to ask for help.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Ty for your time, and thank you for viewing my application.

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nuri Alemdar
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8 hours +
5. Your Discord: NuriJr#6363
6. Your Nickname: Alemdar
7. Your ID: 1562

Life Angel GIF by AdminAngelLife

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I really would like to become an admin assistant I feel the admins are under a lot of stress having to answer all the tickets and end up getting a lot of questions when they mainly need to focus on the (“fail rp, fear rp, guy not putting hands up”) I will aim to answer and help many tickets a day and will dedicate myself to this role I want to help others out in the city that may be new/curious/need help with some questions. It is very hard for admins to be able to respond to this and also teleport to scenarios in time when they are constantly stuck in the cycle of tickets. As an admin assistant I will target helping all the questions and share my general knowledge of the city with others to improve RP and satisfaction from the people. Admins are always criticised because they don't get to places faster and I believe with more people as assistants they can respond to active scenarios faster. Im very mature and can can deal with heated situations and remain cool under stress etc.

2. What are your strengths?

I speak fluent english and Arabic and Turkish i know all the server rules so I can help others. I like helping others. I can remain calm in all kinds of stressful situations and have been an admin on another FiveM server project. I want to bring my skills to my favourite project and help others have some quality memories and RP.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

This is hard, however everyone has one! I don't tolerate time wasters, abuse from people and people that ruin RP. This I feel I could use to my advantage and clamp down on the importance of peoples view on the project and its controllability and how smooth its run.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

100% Im fully dedicated to this and will show what I have got to the players and admins I could work with. I want to make a change and work as a team and make new friends within the community around me

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I don't have one

Thank you for reading!

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

EN2 Hc leader Marabunta
EN2 VAGOS LEADER EN2 | | DEPUTY OF MARABUNTA EN2 DEPUTY OF BLOODS
EN2 00 AGENT FIB EN2 EN2 BEST LAWYER

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jay
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : gmt
4. Average online per day : 5-15
5. Your Discord : C M#6238
6. Your Nickname : Sosa Vercetti
7. Your ID : 34
186056e89f0f92c07b026966bccb6e0c.png

Additional information
Hey iam here to be admin cause i ve been spending too many times in this city so this like 2 years iam in this city so that mean iam experienced person and i wanna try something different i was admin before in fivem and i was a project manager and i know how things work and my dreams are hard work on project ( huge project ) and i wanna review the complains and decide about them
about new citizens they are i will be responsible for them.
1. iam learning everything perfectly
2. iam very active
3. iam a honest man
4.iam very friendly
5.iam good at (java script.msql.website.c++.program.network)
6.iam quick learner
7.hard worker
8. i know most of the language (english.italian.russian.little arabic)
Iam little angry
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i will sell them now !

pavan

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Pavannare
2. Your age~ 24
3. Time zone~ IST
4. Average online per day~ 6hrs+
5. Your Discord~ Pavannare#0143
6. Your Nickname~ Nare/Lord Alice
7. Your ID~ 28162

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Samoan and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes,I don't any business

Last edited:

DevarshS

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Devarsh Sarodia
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 2 to 3 hours
5. Your Discord - GHOST#1854
6. Your Nickname - Devarsh Thakur
7. Your ID - 197

Additional information
I want to become administrator because I have been playing in this project for almost a year know. I have experience in almost every organization as a High Command. I am aware of all the rules and could help in cleaning up the project. My experience in SAHP Chief commander, LSPD Chief of Staff and FIB Deputy Head of Department taught me leadership skills and how to become a god human being. I want to put my best foot forward in the server and want to ensure that high standards of RP is maintained. Becoming an admin would be a new challenge for me and I would like to face it. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

My greatest strengths are:-
(1) Experience in the project
(2) Fast Learner
(3) Patience
(4) Friendly and kind behaviour
(5) Open minded
My greatest weakness is eagerness to learn new things as early as i can.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Yash devarakonda

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Yasaswi Devarakonda

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT + 5:30

4. Average online per day

4-6, weekends 8-12 hours

5. Your Discord
Yash Edrick#5575

6. Your Nickname
Yash Edrick

7. Your ID

Additional information

Why means i already served in illegal orgs And legal orgs Now i need to serve to server citizens. and also
I really want to become an admin because I want to increase the Quality of RP in the server. And nothing personal or offensive but I do think there are less number of admins because many players are facing some issues and admins are not able to make it to the situation fast because they are less in number . I really want to support the project and the server by helping all players by sorting out their issues asap and enjoy and learn RP for a better Quality RP server

1.Calmness
2.Quick learner
3.good helper
4.Hard Worker

I Don`t have any weekness

Yes.:giggle:

Yes. I dont have any Business

THANKS FOR REVIEW MY APPLICATION.
ITS YOUR`S :YASH EDRICK

flashingo Galaxy

Vehicle theft master 😍 chedni ya mnayik.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: mahmoud
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 9-12
5. Your Discord: Flashingo Mah#2718
6. Your Nickname: Flashingo Galaxy
7. Your ID: 18075
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I
  • I know all the server and forum rules, I will be helpful to the players and can respond them quickly with the precise answer. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue as long as I am there.
  • I have spent more than 7 months on the server so I guess I can help people properly now.

. I know how to reply politely to make new people stay in city for longer and forever.
. I'm good at English ,Arabic and French.
. I am a good listener and will try very hard to find a solution to a problem I'm a fast learner and I'm always open to new ideas.

My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.

Yes ofc

Yes ofc

pavan

Player
Player
Your name IRL~ Pavannare
2. Your age~ 24
3. Time zone~ IST
4. Average online per day~ 6hrs+
5. Your Discord~iTz NaRe#0143
6. Your Nickname~ Nare/Lord Alice
7. Your ID~ 28162

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Samoan and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it

Yes,I don't any business

Last edited:

Afnan Santos

Captain
Player
1. Your name IRL:Afnan Hossain
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone:GMT+6
4. Average online per day:8hours off day school 4-6 hour
5. Your Discord:Captain Afnan#4544
6. Your Nickname:Captain Afnan
7. Your ID:56580

Additional information
Well i want to be a admin cuz i have lot of exp on EN 01 . i was in Legal And illegal so i know what is good for new citizens .i am very patient.many people breaking rules but they dont get punishment thats why i want to be a admin .i want to give everyone a good rp life.Everyone should get the right punishment.
my strengths is i can easily comply with the situation.i am emotional its true.
my greatest weakness is i dont like rule breaking.i dont like who break the rules.[thats why i want to be a Admin.
yes i will cause i have so much fun on EN 01 .if i can help peole than yes why not.
the thing is i dont i have business .if i have i would sell my business

Vaishnav Manchikanti

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: M Vaishnav
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Gipsy Op#5888
6. Your Nickname: Gipsy loyal
7. Your ID: 37055

I want to be an admin because I experienced roleplay so much and enjoyed it very well. but at this point in time, I am willing to help the beginners and I will maintain a high-level RP at all times

I will be cool in each and every situation.
most times I will take decisions correctly

blindly trusting my friends and anger issues

I am ready to leave my RP life as I want to help others

Yes. but i don`t own any one of these

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone GMT +2

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ#7406

6. Your Nickname Nahum Bolo

7. Your ID 28113

i would like to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out do the server more fair played. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days and i just want to shere my knowlege with another player who will need my help. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

A. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth.

B. Hardworking.

C. Quick Learner.

D. Language.

E. I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.

F. I never give up! (Because i believe that in the end of the day, i will get accepted for an admin interview and even i will become admin.)

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (i dont have one.)

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent.

Hope you see my potential have a good day.

Last edited:

Lahari Reddie

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Laharika Reddy
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: littleuuhhh#4557
6. Your Nickname: Lahari Reddiee
7. Your ID: 30117
Additional information

I am playing EN 2 from 4 months. I have pretty good experience around the city and I am currently working as EMS Deputy chief and I also got selected for EMS leadership, I know most of the rules. So here I wish could help even more people if I become admin. I can help the new people around the city by guiding them and this help them to improve their roleplay.

2.What are your strengths?

a. I am very calm and Polite
b. I respect every person
c. Good communication skills
d. Self Motivated
e. Strong Minded

a.Getting too involved in a Situation
b. Being Too friendly

Yes, am ready to RP life

Yes, I don’t have business but am ready to sell if I get one

Lily Royal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Vijay Teja
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: LilyRoyal#7777
6. Your Nickname: Lily
7. Your ID: 3023

Additional information
A.
I want to become admin cause I tried everything in Grand RP and spent so much time from last one year in city and have so much experience in city and they are many new people coming to city so I want to guide them.
A.
1. Patience
2. Quick Learn

A.
1. Trusting people
2. Kind Hearted

A.
Yes, I am ready to leave Role Play
A.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Shershaah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL | Adarsh Pathania
2. Your age | 27
3. Time zone | IST
4. Average online per day | 3-7 Hours
5. Your Discord | Shershaah#9787
6. Your Nickname | Eklavya Thakur
7. Your ID | 2898
Additional information
I joined the server on may 2021 and it has been nearly year of learning roleplay and gaining experiences in this particular server . I have been the part of every organization( legal and illegal ) in en1 server but mostly my time was spent in LSPD and FIB I became the the 12th Chief of police (en1).
Experience : Leader of LSPD , COS FIB , Deputy governor , Deputy of vagos and marabunta , NG , EMS ( EN01 )
As i have achieved everything in the en1 server i moved to en2 to experience new community and other unexplored areas
My main point of becoming admin is I wanna take a break from the roleplay life and continue as a admin so that I can help people in the state organization as well as people in the city who want to have a good experience who wanna enjoy there time here from all day work in real life .
also adding on I want to experience the admin life how they tackle the situation how they tend to be so calm and reply to everyone around them which makes me curious and wants to be part of that particular life .

- Mature
- Calm minded in every situation
- Respectful to every community | people
- Hard Working
- Leadership quality
- Very good at following orders
- Enthusiastic & fun nature
- Communication Skill

- Lazy sometimes
- Emotional
- Talkative

Absolutely , as I have mentioned I have been to every organization and become the leader of LSPD ( 12th chief ) en1
so I wanna take some break from roleplay and start this new journey

Yes , But unfortunately I don't own any business .

Senpai Pluxury

💙
Player
Information
1. Name - reviewed
2. Age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Avg. Online - 8-12 hours
5. Discord - Senpai02#1447
6 Nickname - senpai xpain
7. Id - 51288

Additional information
Admin is not a role its responsibility to maintain the server and role play . I want to become admin to maintain the role play in the city so no one can brake the rules (by taking fair decisions and helping the people )

When people just fly in the city they don't know how things are going here , i would like to share my experience with them and clear their doubts too

I want to be more active in the city so i can help more people

Know how to deal with situations , Fluent English , easy understanding , good communication skills , fast learning ,fair decision

TBH i don't have any weaknesses

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Smit Shinde

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 7-10 hours

5. Your Discord : Smit Shinde#4218

6. Your Nickname : Elon Rich

7. Your ID : 31600

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. Right now I am the DHOD of IA in FIB so, I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I'm very much active in the city.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

My greatest weakness probably is that I have more experience in legal Org. Than in illegal Org.

Yes. I think I had my fill from RP life.

Yes. (I dont have any business)

Last edited:

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL - Meet Vyas
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-9+ hours
5. Your Discord - meet#7693
6. Your Nickname - Jack Alder
7. Your ID - 487

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I have been playing on grand rp EN2 server for more than 6 months. I have been High Command in LSPD, EMS, NG . Now I assume that I can do more good as admin. I have been aware of most of the rules and can give out right advices. I have been punished only once and never made any major mistakes after that. I am confident in myself that I can do good job as admin. Over the time I have been putted into intense situations as high command situations in which I have performed very well. As admin I will do the same. I am very fluent in English and Hindi as majority of player base of GRP speak this language and I can easily communicate with them and also translate it to other admin if need to be.

• I have lots of experience as LEOs(EMS,LSPD,NG) and have very good management skills .
  • I am currently in gang as turfer so I do have both sides of experience and aware of vast amount rules.
  • I am very friendly and it is impossible for me to ignore any persons. (good communication skills).
  • I don't give biased decisions.

• I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.
  • I am brutally honest, even if sometimes it hurts others.

Yes , as per my belief I have played EN2 for long time and enjoyed so much, now its time to give back my services and Help out other players by being admin assistant.

Yes , I will sell it.

Thanks for reading my applications.

Senior Secratory, DOC Officer, USS Agent, EMS FTO (EN1 1 months)

Under Deputy(HOD all department) EMS, Ballas Rank 4, Bloods Rank-8, LSPD Deputy(full 6th term), (EN2 first 3 months)

Under Deputy(Colonel) NG, Vagos Rank-9 (turfer) (current), (EN2 Latest 2 months)

Last edited:

Teddy.exe

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
-----------
1. Tyson
2. 19
3. EU - GMT
4. 6+ hours per day
5. Lizard#6011
6. Tyson
7. 23827

Additional Information
-----------------------
1. Why do you want to become an admin?:

The idea of helping the community, better understand people and overall being the reason situations are solved within GrandRP I personally think I would enjoy, I have good experience within GrandRP and I am very familiar with the provided rules, being able to help the community but more importantly quickly solving issue's big or small would be very beneficial to the project.

2. What are your strengths?:

I would say I'm very understanding, motivated, I'm a good listener and like to understand both sides of a situation in the example of admin work, I'm very active and overall I think my assets can benefit the administrative system of GrandRP.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?:

I would say my weaknesses that would effect my admin work would be little to none, I know the objective and the goal within grands system, and I truly believe I don't have any correspondent weaknesses in-regards to disrupting my work as an admin.

4. will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admin?:

Yes.

5. will you be ready to sell your businesses?:

Yes.

Gruffin King

EX- SAHP UNDERSHERIFF
Player
1. Your name IRL : Jyotiraditya

2. Your age : 24

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Gruffinking#2091

6. Your Nickname : Gruffin Eagle

7. Your ID : 47840

Additional information

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I can handle stressful situations.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

I Can't remember any , but if I do any mistake I will rectify it quickly without affecting the rules and all.

Yes I am ready.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Last edited:

kinsxo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Kinslee

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: EST

4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours per day

5. Your Discord: kinsxo#8704

6. Your Nickname: Kinslee May

7. Your ID: 16236

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? becoming an admin is something i’ve thought about for a very long time, as i think i would be a good fit. i have great knowledge of the city and the rules within it, therefore i feel i can be of great help to the community of grand rp as a whole.

2. What are your strengths? my greatest strengths include listening, problem solving and honesty. i like to understand both sides of any situation and try to solve it in the most subtle way possible.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i would say my greatest weakness is i am very sympathetic and i try to make others happy over myself, but i truly do not believe this will affect my work as an admin.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes:)

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? yes!

Top Bottom