Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Gruffin King

EX- SAHP UNDERSHERIFF
Player
1. Your name IRL : Jyotiraditya

2. Your age : 24

3. Time zone : (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord : Gruffinking#2091

6. Your Nickname : Gruffin Eagle

7. Your ID : 47840

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been in this city for quite a while now. I almost have every kind of experience in the city both legal and illegal. I believe that I have good leadership skill and I know almost every city rule. If I become an admin I will try my best to resolve the issues of the players as soon as possible. As an admin I want to make sure that no new player faces any difficulties starting their journey in this city.

2. What are your strengths?

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I can handle stressful situations.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I Can't remember any , but if I do any mistake I will rectify it quickly without affecting the rules and all.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Last edited:

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
Name irl: Tommy
Time zone: EST
Average Online per day: 5 hours
Youre Discord:Tommy.#5511
Youre nickname:Steve Scepter
Your ID: 44503

Additional info:
1. I want to become an admin to gain more experience and to help new players in city and give people the punishments they deserve when breaking rules. I also have learned that theres not a lot of gods in city at night time of city(My prime time)
2.I am confident in my decisions and I'm not too cocky, If i see something wrong i will handle it, I also keep it short and simple
3.I can get loud sometimes not on purpose,
4. I am ready to leave the RP life.
5.I do not have a business (Im too broke)​

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Your name : kushal shukla

Your age : 18

Time zone : [ISI] GMT + 5:30

Online per day : 6 hours

Discord I'd: kushal shukla#2920

Nickname : kushal shukla

Your ID: 50196

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1) I HAVE ENJOYED RP LIFE NOW I WANT TO BE ADMIN AND HELP EVERYONE IF THEY ARE IN ANY TROUBLE AND ALSO TO HELP NEW GUYS IN THE CITY ALSO I WANT TO TRY TO TEACH ALL OF NEW GUYS RULES AND TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY ARE DOING RP IN NICE WAY

2) I LIKE TO LEARN NEW THINGS
I LIKE TO DO HARDWORK

3) I trust someone easily

4) yes

5) yes

Conner Cobra

EN3 FIB HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL Ronan
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EU/UK
4. Average online per day i can go from 5 hours up to 10-12 hours a day
5. Your Discord $lasher#0001
6. Your Nickname Conner Capella
7. Your ID 4855

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to become an admin because i love to play grand rp and its an amazing community, and ive been playing for a decent amount of time and im wanting to become an admin because i feel like itll be a nice experience being beside an amazing community and a amazing admin team, and i feel like i know enough to be admin.
2. What are your strengths? my strengths are the fact im a quick learner, im fast at typing, im quick to realise situations, i know how to defuse situations, and im a great leader.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? my greatest weaknesses are that i am not the best at checking times and im not the best at reading books.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i am ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont have a business so yes.

Last edited:

Martin Bestia

Player
Player
1. Vansh
2. 17
3. EDT
4. 6 to 8 hrs
5. banks#5753
6. Martin Gzzs
7. 38738
Additional info
1. I wanna be an admin because i have been playing on the server since a few months and came to know many rule breakers and trouble makers and i always wanted to solve these problems but never had the power to do so that is pretty much the reason i want to be an admin and i will make sure to deal with my power wisely and make the server a better environment for the gamers, I was admin before so i have experience of it

2. My strength is I am really good at managing time and I am good in doing conversations with new people.

3. My weakness is I forget some codes sometime but soon I will learning each and every code.

4. yes

5. yes
Select for moderation

Last edited:

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
1. Your name IRL Nahum

2. Your age 17

3. Time zone GMT
+2

4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day.

5. Your Discord ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ#7406

6. Your Nickname Nahum Bolo

7. Your ID 28113

i would like to become an admin because I think the admin team is helping and giving great and fast comments and support to anyone who needs help, and I just want to be a part of that support system and help citizens out do the server more fair played. i know a bunch of server rules i have alot of experience in the server (Legal and the illegal side), and i think i am ready for this job. It is also another challenge to later in the game, new knowledge. I also want to help people in the city since when I just arrived to the city, it was so hard for me to start, I didnt knew anything or anyone in the city, but I still remember the admin team that helped me a lot thos days and i just want to shere my knowlege with another player who will need my help. I feel that i have alot to give and help if i will be an admin.

A. i am Not stressed and in the moments of truth.

B. Hardworking.

C. Quick Learner.

D. Language.

E. I can be helpful and patient to alot of questions that the citizens will ask me if i will be an admin.

F. I never give up! (Because i believe that in the end of the day, i will get accepted for an admin interview and even i will become admin.)

my greatest weaknesses is that sometimes I get so focused at the task at hand, that I have a hard time listening to others.

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes. (i dont have one.)

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent.

Hope you see my potential have a good day.

Habibi Torres

Player
Player
Information

Your Name IRL: Zayd Maachou
Your Age IRL: 18
Time Zone: BST
Average Time Online Per Day: 5-12 hours
Your Discord: !Maach#1001
Your Nickname: Habibi Rich
Your ID: 1863

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin: I want to be a Grand RP administrator because I think I would be a great helper in the community as I am a semi-well known person in the server as I was the AG and many other things, and as I have a low ID I have a lot of experience within the city and I believe I could be a great admin with little training but me still completing the training to have a future of being a curator. I also think with my great communication skills and my calm energy and/or vibe I can easily help the players of the city to resolve their reports and answer question(s).

2. What are your strengths: I have many strengths, they are getting things done in a mature and respectable manner, plus getting it done efficiently. I can be a strong minded individual when it comes to serious things, I will show everyone around me that I can do things that may seem impossible for my age as I can be deemed ‘immature’ due to my age. All it needs is some motivation, with something so complex it can be simple with a little faith involved. I'm a very understanding and helpful Person, I also enjoy communicating with people, but when it comes to a situation where someone's VDM etc, I would listen to both sides because you never really know what actually happened if you don't, I'm very open to learning new skills and abilities to outreach into the grand community to help everyone I can, The next section is some of my other skills> Good Understanding of the city rules and how the city functions. My grammar is brilliant. I'm a very calm person even when it comes to intense situations, I am also very patient. most of the time I give informative advice to anyone asking questions, I'm also very mature for my age.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses: I would say I don't have any greatest weaknesses, as I don't believe in failing. Whenever you think of yourself failing it shows that you don't have faith in what you do, meaning that you set yourself up for failure, I like to see myself winning and whenever I do fail, I fix what I did wrong and improve it for the next time. But no one is perfect, everyone has a weakness and if I were to have to pick one it would be seeing myself. I can't take it if someone who didn't follow the rules and most of time I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
I'll be more patience at every time, until the situation is cleared
If someone else fails, I don't like to give up and it can sometimes take advantage of me leading myself into a worse situation, depending on how serious it is. Most people in the city that know me can say I'm too energetic and forward but I can easily control it when needed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin: I will 100% be ready to leave the like of RP and become an admin, I say this because I have had my fair share of RP and I accomplished what I wanted to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I do not own one but if I did I would.

Thanks, and all the best,
Habibi Rich.

Last edited:

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
my name in real life is Alex.
2. Your age
i am 17 in real life and 30 years in city.
3. Time zone
I live in the UK my time zone is the in city time aka gmt+
I play the city quite a lot. Around 10+ hours a day.
5. Your Discord
my discord is Aux#7402
6. Your Nickname
my IC name is Aux MoneyMurderGang
7. Your ID
My ID is 33788.

Additional information
I would love to become an admin because I have played the server for around a year first starting off on the EN1 but I then switched to EN2. I would love to become an admin because I feel i can improve everyones rp in both sides. I want to stop all the wrong doings within the server and make sure they are sticking to the rules. I have mained the Grand rp servers for over a year now and i think becoming and admin is my next step. - Aux.
my greatest strengths is me being able to contain a decent composure in rough sticky situations and making sure people know what they are doing wrong and how to improve. I think I am very professional and able to understand how people feel and I'm generally kind hearted.
My greatest weakness is racism and discriminations. I don't accept this IRL and ICLY and I feel people being put down due to things they cant handle doesn't sit right with me.
After so many years of RP its hard to see my self stopping RP but i am more then happy to do so.
I have already sold my business so yes.

Hope u give me a chance of becoming an admin i would really appreciate it. - Aux

Lilith Gacy

Daddy's good girl
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nadia Jamal
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UCT/GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 4 to 8 normally
5. Your Discord: Queen of Chaos#6969 (main acc) and Aidan QueenQuinn#7859 (only for twink)
6. Your Nickname: Aidan QueenQuinn
7. Your ID: 49785

Additional information
Because a few people told me I'd make a good god/admin and I have been a decent HC/agent in FIB, LSPD, NG and GOV. (on main and twink acc) and I also think it would be such a cool thing to fly in situations, help people in their problems, and have more fun!

- I am friendly
- I am patient
- I always doublecheck if there are doubts
- I am pretty dedicated
- I am a quick learner
- I am not a quiter
- I can make connections nicely

- Impatient
- I can curse alot
- I will ask alot help if I am unsure

Well if Nadia in FIB and Aidan as a admin will be to much, yes, I would to leave RP life but as far as I think it will go, it should be manageble. I mean I play, 4 to 8 and maybe more hours a day so it should be pretty okey!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
I am poor, I dont have one XD but incase I had 1, yes, most definelty I'd sell it

Last edited:

Ulvi Misircioglu

Ulvi Misircioglu
Player
1. Your name IRL : Atakan
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone: GMT+2 (Berlin)
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 Hours per day it can be more on weekends
5. Your Discord: MİRAKURU#7827
6. Your Nickname : Ulvi Misircioglu
7. Your ID : 49366

I want to become admin because i really care of good RP but sometimes there is not enough admins in server to respond all requests from players and in this section i will help, i will try my best to solve the problems of players.I been in Legal and Ilegal Orgs so i can understand the problem of players better and solve it.In past i own game servers so i know how to speak with players and handle ciritical situations.

Thanks to my experience in IRL as an merchant in retail, I have gained excellent communication skills , so my people skills became better i know how to empathize with others in an appropriate way.I can also speak 3 Language Turkish, German, English so i can easily communicate with players when they not understood english language.I have also Self-motivation to learn things faster.

Sometimes im Shy in large groups i hesitate to ask questions, i can be more confident in smaller groups.
It’s hard for me at times to make a split-second decision for fear of messing something up, especially if I don’t receive clear instructions from my supervisor.
Yes Im Ready.
Yes.

Last edited:

Ashutosh06

Senior Elite Operative FIB Agent
Player

1. Your name IRL - Ashutosh

2. Your age - 20

3. Time zone - GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day - 2-6 hours

5. Your Discord - ashutosh#8140

6. Your Nickname - Akatsuki Negi

7. Your ID - 4111

Additional information

I have already experienced lot of RP life in EN1 and I have been part of EN1 since 1 year and I have spend lot of time in the project and I know I spent most of the time in EN1 but I am also a very old EN2 player too and now I am playing in EN2 only for few weeks I know all RP terms.

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I have been high command in all the organizations in EN1 and in EN2 I have been captain and deputy in LSPD in John Marshal's term as you can check the logs and few days back I left EN1 because I was done with RP life there and I wanted to play in EN2 again as I take hostages and do store robberies and other stuff I saw that people are not knowing the rules like Fear RP , NLR , etc . So I wanna help the people here and wanna devote my time for helping newbies and help them from not getting scammed by people which I cant do as a normal player so I wish my application gets accepted.

2. What are my strengths?

A) I Take Unbiased Decisions Even Though someone is My Friend who's doing a Wrong Thing i don't be Biased To anyone I always See what is Truth

B) I Can be Calm in Intense Situations and I Never Get Stressed during Situations i stay calm and I Take Accurate Decisions and Handle The Situation in a Proper Manner.

C) I am very Fast Learner.

D) I know 2 languages Hindi and English both at C1 level.

E) I never fear of speaking truth.

F) I respect everyone.

3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

A) Sometimes I offend people by saying the truth.

B) I cant tolerate sometimes when someone scolds me for no reason again and again .

C ) I am not able to manage my anger when someone abuses about my parents and mom.

4. Will I be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I'll Totally Leave the RP life if I get a Chance to Become an Admin because I have Done a Lot of Quality RP in EN1 before When i used to High rank in every gang and orgs and i have enjoyed Every moment of RP and Now I think I should Leave RP and Help The Project By Being an Admin

5. Will I be ready to sell your business?

Yes

ghostking

Player
Player
  1. information
    1. Your name IRL:gevorg
    2. Your age: 18
    3. Time zone: gmt-7
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear): 19:00 pm- 07:00 am
    5. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
    6. Your Discord: Gev#7742
    7. Your Nickname: Scope Rain
    8. Your ID: 353
    9. I want to be the curator of the Crime section or State section: crime section because i know a lot of thing Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? Because I want to help this community, right now I think there are not enough admins for the players and I will try to fill that gap, And I love to help and teach people about this game. So far I think I had enough gaming career and I played this game enough to answer anyone's question mostly I want to become an admin because I want to help and teach newbies about this server a lot of people don't know even how to start this game and I want to help them all. My second goal is to help the russian and armenian community on this server there are so many differt language speakers players on the server and some of them can't understand English I would like to help the russian and armeniancommunity as a armenian. I am mostly good at communicating with people and I can solve most situations quickly I am always happy to solve everyone's problems and I am happy to answer everyone's questions.
    2. What are your strengths? I am always calm in situations and I am good at understanding and listening to people I have experience and knowledge about the game and about being an admin i am always learning quick and efficient I always have patience in handling certain situations I am great at communicating and working with a team.
    3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I can't say I don't have any weaknesses but I don't have much sometimes I am overly calm and sometimes I am too kind.
    4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I am ready to leave RP Life.
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have any business if I had one I would be ready.
    6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No, I have all my time available for GrandRP, And I will give my best if I get a chance to become an admin. also maybe i will not be on for 2 days a week because i have school 2days a week

Luca ssa

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Baxter

2. Your age : 16

3. Time zone : SGT

4. Average online per day : 3-4 Weekdays, 8-12 Weekends.

5. Your Discord : ba#3765

6. Your Nickname : Luca Kirigaya

7. Your ID : 24667

Additional information

I have lived in this city for a significant amount of time. I virtually always have both legal and criminal experiences in the city. I think I'm an outstanding person, and I am familiar with practically all the rules of the city. I'll do everything I can to help the players with their problems as quickly as possible if I'm hired as an admin. I want to make sure that no new player has any issues beginning their adventure in this city as an user.

1. I stay calm almost in every situation.
2. I have good communication skills . I know a lot of languages.
3. I can handle stressful situations.
4. I'm a quick learner.
5. I like to help everyone.

My greatest weakness is being brutally honest when I feel offended or attacked in any way, and I don't have any experience of being a admin.

Yes I am ready.

Yes. (I don't have any business)

Thomas Rich

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Praneeth Raju
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Praneeth Raju#0752
6. Your Nickname: Thomas Harrington
7. Your ID: 32691

Additional Information

I have been playing GRP from past 6 months. It's been my life from past 3 months and I dedicated all my time to play. I speak to people very politely even if they are my enemies. En2 is getting more people day by day. There are so many newbies around and they need help finding something. I am ready to help people who are struggling. I almost had experienced all the legal and illegal organizations and also know they actually work. I am good at speaking fluent English. I am capable to solve a heated situation. Respect each and everyone..

*Never give up on things.
*Calmly listen to opposite persons problem.
*I can Learn things quickly.
*Thinking wisely and taking advises from higher ups before doing anything.
*Team player.
*Hard working.
*Solves the situation in smooth manner.

*Overthinking.
*Falls to sympathy.
*Gets anger but doesn't show on people.
*Being too honest with people.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life. Did everything I have to do in this server. 6 months of RP and also worked in many gov organizations and made many friends. Leaving RP life is sad but it's time to change and experience the new kind.

To be honest I don't have any business to sell.
LSPD
NG(CORPORAL) EMS(HIGH COMMAND)
VAGOS MARABUNTA

Thomas Harrington
admin.jpg

Last edited:

Heartrobbe Baba

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anishk Manik McGee
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 hours
4. Average online per day - 8 - 12Hrs
5. Your Discord - HEARTROBBE#9119
6. Your Nickname - Heartrobbe Baba
7. Your ID - 28047

Additional information

- The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do.
- I love helping people and making their days.
- I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin.
- I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.
- I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how tedious it is to respond to more than 1000 people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community.
- If they have questions I will do my best to answer them.

I. I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it.Ive been doing all this while in gangs and having leadership roles as higherups in gangs pretty much since Ive been in the city.
II. I am a quick learner
III. don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
IV. I always follow what I am being told to do
V. I can handle stressful situations

- My greatest weakness would most likely be that I am too honest and sometimes that can be bad because players tend to get mad when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may cause a fit about it.

- I'm inpatient sometimes

- I am very straight forward

- Yes I Am Ready To Leave RP Life

- YES I will sell my business if i become a admin

Jack Alder

That's not fair, well that's the life.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL - Meet Vyas
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 7-9+ hours
5. Your Discord - meet#7693
6. Your Nickname - Jack Alder
7. Your ID - 487

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

I have been playing on grand rp EN2 server for more than 6 months. I have been High Command in LSPD, EMS, NG . Now I assume that I can do more good as admin. I have been aware of most of the rules and can give out right advices. I have been punished only once and never made any major mistakes after that. I am confident in myself that I can do good job as admin. Over the time I have been putted into intense situations as high command situations in which I have performed very well. As admin I will do the same. I am very fluent in English and Hindi as majority of player base of GRP speak this language and I can easily communicate with them and also translate it to other admin if need to be.

• I have lots of experience as LEOs(EMS,LSPD,NG) and have very good management skills .
  • I am currently in gang as turfer so I do have both sides of experience and aware of vast amount rules.
  • I am very friendly and it is impossible for me to ignore any persons. (good communication skills).
  • I don't give biased decisions.

• I do not tolerate any type of disrespect and always take strict actions against them.
  • I am brutally honest, even if sometimes it hurts others.

Yes , as per my belief I have played EN2 for long time and enjoyed so much, now its time to give back my services and Help out other players by being admin assistant.

Yes , I will sell it.

Thanks for reading my applications.

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Zack dutsh

2. Your age : 29

3. Time zone : GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day 8/15

5. Your Discord : ZACK_DOTSH#5021

6. Your Nickname zack_dutsh

7. Your ID 12902

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become responsible?
I have a lot of experience in the server, I previously worked in many government organizations and I was previously in the first city I consider myself an old player and I know how to deal with the rules I also did other work, reporting people who violated the rules. I also want to contribute to making the server better. Also, since I am old in the server, I have knowledge of the laws as I worked in fib before, and some organizations that need discipline and knowledge of the laws

speaking and writing, Playing for a whole day

3. What are your biggest weaknesses?
I don't think there is anything stopping me from doing my duty

4. Will you be ready to leave rp
yes

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
1. Your name IRL: Vinay Raj

2. Your age: 22

3. Time zone: IST + 5 30

4. Average online per day: 7 TO 8 HRS

5. Your Discord: VenoMous#2992

6. Your Nickname: Vinnu Wade

7. Your ID: 37873

Iam playing EN 2 From 6 Months And i gained lots of knowledge about the Server.... I Was a part of FIB/NG/SAHP/LSPD And Iam in gangs also for 2months I was gained lots of knowledge about all the orgs.... i want to help the people who are new to city (server) or who are in the city iam thinking that my knowledge can help the people very well... Now so many admins are helping people and making server in good way and correct way... So i was decided to being a part of admin and i want to help the people... I Want all the los sontos citizens to be happy and I will make them good to make their rp clean and perfect... So I think it will be a great to help the administration team

Quick Learner
Dedication to my work
Being good to everyone
Launguage
Making evryone to be Happy

Trusting eveyone
Scared to the new things
Little bit of Angry Some Times

Yes Iam ready for that To become an admin we need to leave our RP!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I Dont have biz now but if i get also Iam ready to leave the biz

King Regards
Vinnu Wade....

FIB-->DHOD
EX LSPD-->COMMANDER EX MATABUNTA HC EX NG 2L.T EX VAGOS HC
20221006_155218.jpg

SincerelyStar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Star Simone
2. Your age- 22
3. Time zone - mountain (Arizona)
4. Average online per day- 6/8
5. Your Discord Star Ross|24419|#6477
6. Your Nickname Star Ross
7. Your ID- 24419

Additional information
- Would love to try something different, also when I’m in the city at times there is not a lot of admins around (sometimes)
-I’m very good with people and calming them down in a hectic situation.
Definitely too nice at times I’d try to talk out the situation and let the person explain before full on punishing them, because some honestly do not understand.
Yeah, why not. Can I still be married 👀
Yup, don’t even have any 🙃

Is there a such thing as part time admin? Asking for a friend 😂

Top Bottom